Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

G - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / G (2569 Views)

Video Of Cardi B's Accident On Stage AS Her G-string Came Loose As She Twerk / Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife / My 2 Cent Advice To Em Fellow G Boiz. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: G by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 12, 2020
Evergreen4:
Thanks, but tell me more please
I'd have if we see one on one but that will be all for now.
Re: G by nuelsam: 10:55am On Aug 12, 2020
op....like someone said up there,just go incommunicado with her... she'll come around if she really loves ya....reduce the calls,texts and pestering...u kinda sound desperate to get her and also afraid to lose her(despite the fact that she's not your girl yet).....have the mindset that there are many single girls out there with the same potential as hers.
Las Las,u go dey alright.

1 Like

Re: G by infogenerator(m): 11:00am On Aug 12, 2020
VULCAN:
This made me burst out in laughter and everywhere is so quiet by this time.

Betnaija thins loading

I swear you're destined to be a great man.

You're already thinking along that line.

All I need is "2 sure".....
Re: G by InfernoNig: 11:16am On Aug 12, 2020
Nijagogetsense:

Thanks. I think it's time I changed the game by making myself the prize.

Word

1 Like

Re: G by Evergreen4(m): 11:37am On Aug 12, 2020
nuelsam:
I'm sure u hoping he'll predict that "you'll be richer than dangote"
Hahahaha. Thats what pastorpreneure tell us
Re: G by dannex4adx(m): 11:46am On Aug 12, 2020
SavageBoy:
She seems to have trust issues either because of past heartbreak experiences. I can tell you that she really do live you but she wants to be sure from your side if you're really being sincere about what you feel and say to her.

In every given opportunity you have to talk with her,always reassure her of your love for her and back it with actions that shows this.She will open up with time

I can tell you Bro that that girl loves you...

Listen to this!

1 Like

Re: G by VULCAN(m): 1:16pm On Aug 12, 2020
I didn't say you should be a red piller. I said you must KNOW it before you can call yourself a Purple piller.

Just like you must know medicine before you branch off into plastic surgery.

And you can't claim to KNOW redpill if you are begging a girl for relationship. The bitter truth is that you are behaving like a simp.

That is not a crime in itself because a red piller can allow himself to fall into simp behaviour on occasion.

My only prayer is that you don't end up like Will Smith. With a wife that has eliminated all forms of masculinity from your psyche

Go back to the Red Pill books and you won't need to open this thread.

Nijagogetsense:

You learn what's the best for you bro. I'm not biological wired to be a red piller except I want to be a nihilist. There are more things to enjoy brother. I understand red pill, blue pill, black pill, etc

1 Like

Re: G by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 12, 2020
Your matter needs more patience.. But don't put all your emotional eggs in her basket of uncertainty. Don't cast all your pearlous treasures upon a leaking treasury.

Since, you have been introduced to her family, be patient with her. You might not be the only one pestering her for relationship, although your pestering rate might be higher, hence her full communicative attention with you but no psycological, emotional, and mental connection yet. She might be only physically connected with you based on your persistent and consistent demand.

Just be patient with her. She has preferences you are yet to discover fully. She may be patiently trying to matchmake her preferences with you. That's what her type does especially ambitious and visionary ladies, and once she sees it else where she might close your chapter.

-Check your differences in background, culture, belief system, class, choices, ambition, vision, et al..

Most of all, exercise patient with her.. Build it up with my first paragraph. Safe!

1 Like

Re: G by VULCAN(m): 2:10pm On Aug 12, 2020
Now, It seems you have begun your self deliverance. Carry Go

Nijagogetsense:

Thanks. I think it's time I changed the game by making myself the prize.

1 Like

Re: G by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 12, 2020
VULCAN:
I didn't say you should be a red piller. I said you must KNOW it before you can call yourself a Purple piller.

Just like you must know medicine before you branch off into plastic surgery.

And you can't claim to KNOW redpill if you are begging a girl for relationship. The bitter truth is that you are behaving like a simp.

That is not a crime in itself because a red piller can allow himself to fall into simp behaviour on occasion.

My only prayer is that you don't end up like Will Smith. With a wife that has eliminated all forms of masculinity from your psyche

Go back to the Red Pill books and you won't need to open this thread.

I understand your point perfectly. To every rule, I believe there is an exception. I'm a believer of the aphorism, "stooping to conquer".
Re: G by VULCAN(m): 2:47pm On Aug 12, 2020
Don't get your heart broken

I wish you all the best.

God Bless

Nijagogetsense:

I understand your point perfectly. To every rule, I believe there is an exception. I'm a believer of the aphorism, "stooping to conquer".

1 Like

Re: G by Goldenfinger: 2:58pm On Aug 12, 2020
Saintmary:

Just go incommunicado.
If she wants you, she'll call you.
.pls advice me on dis.a girl block your number saying you call her too much but still calls u(like 3to4 times a week),u got angry n told her not to call u again.but bcus u loved the girl u called her back bt she didnt pick bt called afta seeing a pic u posted wit anoda girl wit a caption special friend.i tink 4uckup 4 apologising 4 telling not 2 call me(she even accept it) am jst confused i feel like am becoming a simp wich i detest a lot.
Re: G by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 12, 2020
VULCAN:
Don't get your heart broken

I wish you all the best.

God Bless

Thank you and God bless you too
Re: G by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 12, 2020
[quote author=Wolgrace post=92735748]Your matter needs more patience.. But don't put all your emotional eggs in her basket of uncertainty. Don't cast all your pearlous treasures upon a leaking treasury.

Since, you have been introduced to her family, be patient with her. You might not be the only one pestering her for relationship, although your pestering rate might be higher, hence her full communicative attention with you but no psycological, emotional, and mental connection yet. She might be only physically connected with you based on your persistent and consistent demand.

Just be patient with her. She has preferences you are yet to discover fully.

Thank you, I've thought about this too. Though, we have engaged in heart to heart talk which at times make her sobs and break down emotionally. Yet, no result. She once talked in favour of suicide in one of our random calls and childishly talked about taking her life but I rebuked and berated her that day. She's still a complete mystery to me. Thanks.
Re: G by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 12, 2020
[quote author=Nijagogetsense post=92739931][/quote]

Haaa! Suicide? Is she listening to strange voices? You have to be extremely careful with her to avoid being implicated or incriminated for what you know nothing about. Don't invite her for a sleep over for any reason, except you are legally married to her.

Take her to right institution or persons for rehab, counselling and guidance to find out on why she nursed the thought of suicide. Or secretly inform her aunty or parents about it because she's more open to you than her family. So, that might be the reason you are in her life to help her (suspend emotional investment for now) Something mystery is behind her, don't joke with it..

Mysterious girl like her can only be saved with pampered loved, never hurt and be the reason to hasten her decision (you know suicide notes everywhere).. Her mystery to you is connected with "suicide." She has given you the expo but be spiritually fit to access it..

1 Like

Re: G by macho44(m): 5:46pm On Aug 12, 2020
tHE BABE na mammy water, na so dem dey do. Speaking from experience grin grin grin
E just be like say you go CLUB, one beta okpeke come give you lap dance, use her 'Pum-Pum' take harrass ur "JUNIOR", as she she say "JUNIOR' don wake and respond to stimuli, na so she take off leaving you in state of utmost confusion and overtaken by "KONJI"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb87XSmmW1E
Re: G by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 12, 2020
Wolgrace:

Haaa! Suicide? Is she listening to strange voices? You have to be extremely careful with her to avoid being implicated or incriminated for what you know nothing about. Don't invite her for a sleep over for any reason, except you are legally married to her.

Take her to right institution or persons for rehab, counselling and guidance to find out on why she nursed the thought of suicide. Or secretly inform her aunty or parents about it because she's more open to you than her family. So, that might be the reason you are in her life to help her (suspend emotional investment for now) Something mystery is behind her, don't joke with it..

Mysterious girl like her can only be saved with pampered loved, never hurt and be the reason to hasten her decision (you know suicide notes everywhere)..
Hmm, though I'm an empath by nature but I still see the need to detach myself for a while. I've once suggested the need for a therapist but she wouldn't yield
Re: G by Bodlyspeaking(m): 5:55pm On Aug 12, 2020
Nijagogetsense:

I've done that earlier during this lockdown, before you know it, she would text me and later called me too that it's been a while she heard from me. I hope she won't get to see this thread sha.

Wow
Am short of words to say now

I hope it doesn't get to late for her to realize how much you love her

1 Like

Re: G by Saintmary(f): 6:19pm On Aug 12, 2020
Goldenfinger:
.pls advice me on dis.a girl block your number saying you call her too much but still calls u(like 3to4 times a week),u got angry n told her not to call u again.but bcus u loved the girl u called her back bt she didnt pick bt called afta seeing a pic u posted wit anoda girl wit a caption special friend.i tink 4uckup 4 apologising 4 telling not 2 call me(she even accept it) am jst confused i feel like am becoming a simp wich i detest a lot.
I think you should be true to yourself.
If you want her, focus on her, if not, look elsewhere.
You're sending contradicting signals to the girl.
Re: G by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 12, 2020
Nijagogetsense:

Hmm, though I'm an empath by nature but I still see the need to detach myself for a while. I've once suggested the need for a therapist but she wouldn't yield

If its possible to detach both physically, emotionally, and mentally, you can, for your own sake. And her case is beyond therapist, I think it's a strange path where some angels fears to thread. So, mere man should not try it.

A friend escaped being incriminated by Nigeria police for his wife's suicide (hanged herself with a rope tie to ceiling fan), but her family saved him because they were fully aware of her mysterious nature (possessed). My uncle's daughter did the same in her bf's room. What saved the guy is the girl's father, he was fully aware of her time of death (all these possessed things like spirit wife or husband, e get as e be).

Her mystery might be the reason she's been patient and careful with and not to harm you, as there are something behind it.

-It's a church thing bro. Help her

1 Like

Re: G by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 12, 2020
Bodlyspeaking:

Wow
Am short of words to say now

I hope it doesn't get to late for her to realize how much you love her
I hope our 'love story' or 'story about love' should not turn to the poem, 'To His Coy Mistress' by Andrew Marvell
Re: G by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 12, 2020
Wolgrace:

If its possible to detach both physically, emotionally, and mentally, you can, for your own sake. And her case is beyond therapist, I think it's a strange path where some angels fears to thread. So, mere man should not try it.

A friend escaped being incriminated by Nigeria police for his wife's suicide (hanged herself with a rope tie to ceiling fan), but her family saved him because they were fully aware of her mysterious nature (possessed). My uncle's daughter did the same in her bf's room. What saved the guy is the girl's father, he was fully aware of her time of death (all these possessed things like spirit wife or husband, e get as e be).

Her mystery might be the reason she's been patient and careful with and not to harm you, as there are something behind it.

-It's a church thing bro. Help her
I'm speechless

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Wear a Condom When It’s Dark. / Too Scared To Try Again / Woman Runs Away From Her Wedding When She Realized Her Husband Laid To Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.