Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section - Agriculture (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section (15197 Views)

Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Trustworthy Businessman / How To Identify Nairaland Scammers /Fraudster Most In Agric Section / Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:51am On Jul 24, 2023
2 Ways Farm Business Put Money Into Your Pocket (First One Is Hidden)

Just about 4 years ago,we acquire about 4.04 million sqm of farmland in ogbomoso which we used to establish one of our farm estates.

After it was surveyed and secured,I paid a visit and I was like “God,how do we get here”

Thick bushes everywhere,you can hardly see the next person 5metre away.

But something kept telling me “well,we are not using it for housing estate,we are using it majorly for farming”

I guess my mind was trying to encourage me to accept the fate.

I believe that one day,it will turn to a town or city but I didn't believe the rate of development will be so fast.

Like my Dad use to say “ the cities of today were villages of yesterday”

The said location is now turning to a town with full social amenities everywhere

Many years ago,a potential client from Europe wanted to acquired large expanse of farmland to start a farm business but surprisingly said he is not longer interested in that particular location.

I asked him “why?”

He said “ the location is undeveloped and bushy”

Recently,I did a drone video of the same location and sent to him

He was like “wow”

He was surprised by the changes that has taken place and he wanted to key in but unfortunately the expanse of land is no longer available in that location

If anybody tells you to come and buy farmland inside bush,don't hesitate.

It seems our rural side is developing faster than we thought possible as seen from all of our farm estate locations.

Apart from appreciation of our land,it is also yielding revenue for WaleAgro and all of our partners in the various locations.

First,you have your land appreciate in value and

Second,your land keep generating revenue for you till forever

Agriculture is truly a double edged profitable sword.

This is the right time to plug in!!
Re: Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:06am On Aug 01, 2023
Re: Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:20am On Aug 04, 2023
It's another beautiful day
What are you doing today to move you closer to your goal?
Gogreen
Agricpays
Re: Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:14pm On Aug 06, 2023
Happy Sunday my people
Re: Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:15am On Aug 07, 2023
Good morning
Re: Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:52pm On Aug 23, 2023
Re: Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:33am On Sep 08, 2023
Roman empire was not built in a day...gradual consistent and daily efforts gets you to your destination
What's your goal?
I want to have 100 acres of oilpalm,cassava,soybeans etc to generate another source of income for me.
Then what are you doing to reach that goal...maybe you first acquire 30 acres and then from the revenue ,you add 10-15 acres maybe in 6months or in a year till you reach your goal of 100 acres.

No matter the audacious goal,you need to start and be consistent till you reach or surpass it.
Good morning
Re: Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:42am On Sep 25, 2023
Re: Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:20am On Sep 26, 2023
#Doagric
#Itpays
Re: Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:30am On Oct 10, 2023
For every great things that happens,there must be corresponding MASSIVE ACTION.
Nothing happens by mere wishing it happen.
Great things come to reality by going out there and taking action on it.
Taking action requires spending your time and your resources on your GOALS.
What do you want see happen?
You want to diversify your income by venturing into farm business?
You want to create wealth through agribusiness?
You want to own landed properties?
Anything you want to see come to fruition requires taking action on them.
Go out and take action on your goals

Have a blessed week
Re: Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:06am On Oct 13, 2023
#getinvolved
#agricpays
Re: Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:20am On Oct 17, 2023
If you fall within these categories of people then this is very important for you

1.if you are currently employed/working and want to diversify your income.

2.if you don't want to work for money even after you retire

3.If you want consistent income coming in for you for decades from your farm then you need to own and start a cash crop farm.
And I will recommend cashcrops such as oilpalm farm because it produces for up to 70 years,it has good value addition index...Most people believe palm oil to be the only product derived from the processing of oilpalm fruits but you can derive palm kernel oil,PKC, etc which generate more than thrice the revenue you get from crude palm oil.

Good morning

Re: Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:17am On Oct 21, 2023
These are the crops you can intercrop oilpalm with
Cassava,
Plantain,
Soybeans,
Groundnut
Yam
Maize
Etc
You can intercrop
Oilpalm and cocoa or oilpalm and coconut but you can intercrop cocoa and coconut with the above crops to maximize profit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by MrPRevailer(m): 2:31pm On Oct 23, 2023
Lesgupnigeria:
If you fall within these categories of people then this is very important for you

1.if you are currently employed/working and want to diversify your income.

2.if you don't want to work for money even after you retire

3.If you want consistent income coming in for you for decades from your farm then you need to own and start a cash crop farm.
And I will recommend cashcrops such as oilpalm farm because it produces for up to 70 years,it has good value addition index...Most people believe palm oil to be the only product derived from the processing of oilpalm fruits but you can derive palm kernel oil,PKC, etc which generate more than thrice the revenue you get from crude palm oil.

Good morning

But can palm kernel oil and pkc be easily processed?
I don't think we have such facilities.

And most of us throw away the palm kernels after extracting the oil for benga soup lol
Re: Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:48am On Oct 24, 2023
MrPRevailer:

But can palm kernel oil and pkc be easily processed?
I don't think we have such facilities.

And most of us throw away the palm kernels after extracting the oil for benga soup lol
Pkc and pk oil can be easily be processed
You are throwing away money o.
Re: Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by MrPRevailer(m): 10:33am On Oct 25, 2023
Lesgupnigeria:

Pkc and pk oil can be easily be processed
You are throwing away money o.

EASILY*

PLease chairman tell me how it is done.
or What kind of machines are being used?
Re: Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:54pm On Oct 28, 2023
MrPRevailer:

EASILY*

PLease chairman tell me how it is done.
or What kind of machines are being used?
You will need to buy machine that does that.
There are locally fabricated machines that does that.

1 Like

Re: Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:15am On Nov 01, 2023
You can create enormous wealth in agriculture
Get involved
DoAgric
Re: Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:19pm On Nov 02, 2023
Agric pays
Do it
If you are a newbie and want to learn and know more on how to start a profitable farm business,you can visit www.facebook.com/waleagro
Re: Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:50am On Nov 06, 2023
As you pursue your goal this week,always improve your knowledge to get you faster to your destination.
There is little a blunt dagger can do no matter how much effort you applied to it to bring down a tree....get sharpened up!!!
Get knowledge,Get skill,and then start earning
Re: Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:21am On Nov 08, 2023
Re: Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:08am On Nov 09, 2023
Go green
This is the best way to go in this country in the face of inflation,low foreign exchange,food insecurity etc
Doagric.Itpays
Re: Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:15am On Nov 11, 2023
You can generate great wealth through agriculture.
Invest your time and resources in it
Agric pays
Re: Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:26am On Nov 13, 2023
Dream, aspirations do come through only if it's back by actions.

Yes,you want to have a 10,30,50,100,600 acres of cassava,plantain,oilpalm farm etc generating income for you year in year out but it seems the dream is out of reach

My question for you is what are you doing about that goal now?.

What action plan are you taking towards it?

If you want to bring it to reality,then you need to work towards it.

Enough of talking!

Enough of distracting research!

More of doing!!

You want to have additional source of income,what steps are you taking to achieve that.

You want money to be working for you when you retire from active service,then how are you investing now?

What actionable steps are you taking?

You are not satisfy with your current income,then what steps are you taking improve on it.

What can you start with what you have now

Sometimes I am moved by the tenacity of some of our clients on our farm estates who started with meagre tens of acres and have grown it into hundreds of acres consistently over the years.

You see,you don't need to have everything, you just need to start with what you have

In all,if you want your dream to become a reality, back it up with consistent action.

Good morning
Re: Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:54am On Nov 14, 2023
If money is made in agriculture by our wishing alone, everybody will be a billionaire
"I wish I have a farm that will be given me 7,8,9 digits income figure"
Unfortunately,your wish will not make money drop into your account .
You have to take action by getting a land,clearing, cultivating,planting the right crop,harvest and sell; then money can drop into your bank account.
Take massive action on your goal and see it come through .
Good day everyone

1 Like

Re: Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:44am On Nov 17, 2023
Getinvolved with agriculture
Agric pays
Gogreen
Re: Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:44am On Nov 20, 2023
A new day
A new hope
A new dawn
May this new week bring goodness,blessings and resources to you and your family
Great week ahead
Re: Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:15am On Nov 22, 2023

1 Like

Re: Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:55pm On Nov 26, 2023
Happy sunday to you all.
Re: Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:56am On Nov 30, 2023
Agricpays
Gogreen
Getinvolved

1 Like

Re: Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:29am On Dec 03, 2023
Happy Sunday my people!!!

1 Like

Re: Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:23am On Dec 05, 2023
The more you know and acquire knowledge,the higher your potential to earn big in agribusiness
What did you know ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Get Rid Of Cat Fish Fry Mortality From Day Old / Nigeria Releases First Transgenic Crop – Cowpea Resistant To Pod Borers / Buhari Orders Reduction In Price Of Fertilizer From N5,500 To N5000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.