Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,505 members, 7,816,198 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section - Agriculture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section (15199 Views)

Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Trustworthy Businessman / How To Identify Nairaland Scammers /Fraudster Most In Agric Section / Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:47pm On Jan 12, 2023
The price of palm oil has been on the increase both on the domestic market and on the international market.

Price is about two times the price of crude oil

This was not so in 2011 when I predicted that agriculture will eventually be the cornerstone in the next decade to come.

Malaysians and the Indonesians came in to Nigeria to pick our oilpalm seeds and turn it into a rock on which they build their economy generating billions of dollars and making them top developed economy in the world.

If you are smart, you should look into investing into this as it's still going to be one of the crop that will rescue Nigeria economy and generate massive wealth for Nigerians.

It should be noted that if you are looking at oilpalm plantation,it's very important that you add value to it by processing it into palm oil and it's derivatives

Even all the residue of oilpalm processing can also generate a diversified income for you apart from the palm oil.
Re: Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:56am On Jan 13, 2023
Want to smile to the bank this 2023
Then,do the right things.
How would you do the right things when you have not learnt the right things?
Register for our free training through the link on the first page

Re: Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:21am On Jan 14, 2023
Making good money in farm business is a game of number provided; you can not cultivate 1 acre and expect to have the same revenue from cultivation hundreds of acres.

Now,here you are with little resources to get started and you are stuck because you don't yet have the resources to cultivate 50,100 or more acres.

I can tell you that you are likely to never start anything while you waste years because the perfect condition would not come.

I started with leasing few acres of land somewhere around oke-odan village in Ogun state many years ago because I couldn't afford to even buy.

Now we are cultivating land in their hundreds of acres around five states in Nigeria

We are not there yet but we are not where we used to be.

The bottom line is start now and keep building until you reach the point where you have a sustainable level where good revenue starts flowing.
It's not going to be rosy.
You will run into issues that might want to derail you.
You will have challenges but don't flinch.
l kept going and working because every great thing you see today start from a beginning.
Re: Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:02am On Jan 21, 2023
Owning a farmland is the prerequisite to owning a farm
Farmland appreciate in value,assist in creating wealth and used to edge against inflation while
Owning a farm put money into your pocket on a quarterly or annually.
Both are important and you should take action in both ways
Kindly send DM if you are interested
Re: Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:35am On Jan 22, 2023
#goodmorning
Re: Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:54am On Jan 23, 2023
Taking massive action towards your goal is the only way to succeed.
Good morning
Re: Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:28am On Jan 25, 2023
In anything you invest in this year,invest and own a plantain farm and thank me later
Re: Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:43am On Jan 26, 2023
Don't be caught being idle
Do something and it will eventually pay off
Re: Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:41am On Jan 27, 2023
Today is another opportunity to start building generational wealth by owning your own oilpalm farm on our farm estates in ijebu-igbo,Ogun state
Re: Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:08am On Jan 28, 2023
Today is a new day. Yesterday was in the past.
The action you take today will begin to create the future you desire.
Owning an asset like oilpalm,plantain,pineapple farm is the best way to create wealth and secure your future.
Re: Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:42pm On Jan 29, 2023
#DoagricItpays
Re: Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:07am On Jan 30, 2023
If you can't fly...then run.

If you can't run...then walk.

If you can't walk,then crawl but whatever you do,you have to keep moving forward....

Martin Luther king Jnr.

In this part of the world we put a lot of energy on talking but little on action.

More than a decade ago,I set out to start my farm business.i wanted to start with acquisition of 100 acres; 100 acres was a huge goal for me at the time and I thirst for it but unfortunately my financial muscle and my goal do not follow.

So I had to start with leasing 1 hectare somewhere in Ogun state.
I was discouraged and had the choice of abandoning my goal but I understand that I had to walk and worked with leased 1 hectare if I am going to have the opportunity of running with my 100 acres goal.

There is nothing as important as setting your goals and executing.

Executing takes you closer to achieving your goals

The greatest mistake you can make is to have a goal and not be motivated to work in achieving them

If you can't fly with it and you can't run with it,then crawl with it....make sure that no matter how little you progress, you are closer to your goal now than yesterday

Don't just have your goals on paper or in your head without taking actions to achieving it no matter the small steps you take.

The only way is forward ever.

Someone told me last month
"I want to own 500 acres farm"
I said "well,you can do it but where are you starting from this week"

Are you starting from owning few tens of acres first and then move to 100 or 500 or you are waiting for the perfect time?

The fact is perfect time is a mirage.
Keep going,Never stop working on your goals.

Good morning
Re: Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:19am On Feb 01, 2023
#DoagricItpays
Re: Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:24pm On Feb 07, 2023
Own an oilpalm farm in any of our farm estates in ijebu-igbo,Ogun state
To learn how to successfully setup/manage your farm,register for our agribusiness bootcamp through the link on the first thread
Re: Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:32am On Feb 08, 2023
Re: Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:08am On Feb 10, 2023
Owning a farmland is the prerequisite to owning a farm
Farmland appreciate in value,assist in creating wealth and used to edge against inflation while
Owning a farm put money into your pocket on a quarterly or annually.
Both are important and you should take action in both ways
Join others in owning a farm in any of our farm estates in ijebu-igbo, ogbomoso,ilorin ,apomu and start making money
Kindly send DM
Re: Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:52am On Feb 17, 2023
Agric Pays
Do it

Re: Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:19am On Feb 20, 2023
Own farmland in any of our farm estates in ijebu-igbo, ogbomoso, apomu and ilorin

Re: Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:21am On Feb 22, 2023
#get involved
#agricpays

Re: Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:34pm On Feb 23, 2023
#YouhavegottoLearnBeforeyouEarn
Re: Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:18am On Feb 25, 2023
You too can own wealth creating farm on any of our farm estates in ijebu-igbo, ilorin, ogbomoso and apomu
Send Dm

Re: Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:51am On Mar 05, 2023
#Happysundaytoyouall
Re: Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:54pm On Mar 06, 2023
#Getinvolved
#Gogreen
#DoagricItpays
Re: Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:53pm On Mar 08, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RM_wJgr92mY

You too can own a thriving oilpalm farm in any of our farm estates in ijebu-igbo,Ogun state, Nigeria
Re: Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:49am On Mar 15, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deFYFdHcMFk

How to invest in cashew farming business

Cashew farm is also one of the farm you should own because of the enormous revenue potential
It also a cash crop that can give you sustainable income for decades to come.
First you need to acquire your farmland and like I always say if you want to venture into cashew, ogbomoso is your best bet because ogbomoso cashew command a premium price both locally and in the world market.
Ogbomoso is the market hub of cashewnut in the country

If you are using 7m by 7m spacing,you should have about 80 seedlings on an acre with each seedlings capable of yielding 1kg at first harvesting within 3 years and will go up to 7kg per tree at subsequent harvesting.

A 20 acre cashew farm can give you about 2 tons and up to 10 tons at subsequent harvesting

At the price of N450k per ton,you should know what's your expected income from the farm.

You should also maximise your farmland by intercropping your cashew farm with short term crops like soybeans, groundnut,cassava etc for short to.medium term revenue.

You can watch our YouTube video 5 years ago on cashew to learn more.
Good luck.
Re: Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:00pm On Mar 21, 2023
This is for those who want to venture into livestock farming
Want to learn more about how to make 7-8 figures ,register through the link below

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ig5vI2AuEgrrcKU-3i_tQz4dfjVuaIAbLdFpcDw30_g
Re: Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:22am On Mar 22, 2023
#DoagricItPays
Re: Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:30am On Mar 27, 2023
The only way to succeed faster is knowledge
Get knowledge and every other things will fall in place

Join our training by signing up through this link

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ig5vI2AuEgrrcKU-3i_tQz4dfjVuaIAbLdFpcDw30_g
Re: Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:26am On Mar 28, 2023
Re: Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:27am On Mar 28, 2023
Re: Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:38am On Mar 30, 2023
Re: Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:35pm On Apr 11, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RM_wJgr92mY

You can own a thriving farm for sustainable revenue for life in any of our farm estates in ijebu-igbo,Ogun state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Get Rid Of Cat Fish Fry Mortality From Day Old / Nigeria Releases First Transgenic Crop – Cowpea Resistant To Pod Borers / Buhari Orders Reduction In Price Of Fertilizer From N5,500 To N5000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.