Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,438 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

AAUA Management Begs Staff To Endure Non-Payment Of Salary - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / AAUA Management Begs Staff To Endure Non-Payment Of Salary (24507 Views)

ABSU VC Begs Staff To Resume,gives Time To Resign If He Fails, UTME Timetable Re / Universities Presenting Names Of Dead Staff To Collect Salaries, FG Alleges / LASPOTECH Workers Arrested For Protesting Non Payment Of Their Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AAUA Management Begs Staff To Endure Non-Payment Of Salary by thundafire: 9:26pm On Aug 12, 2020
uniquelyspecial:

What is this one saying?
Does he know how IPPIS actually operate aside what he hears?
Does he know how I efficient it is?
Does he know the set of workers that IPPIS concern?
What does he know?....... Maybe he is better quiet?
i work with IPPIS so tell me wat I don't know
Re: AAUA Management Begs Staff To Endure Non-Payment Of Salary by uniquelyspecial(m): 10:10pm On Aug 12, 2020
thundafire:
i work with IPPIS so tell me wat I don't know
I laugh.
You don't mean it. I wonder what you do there as work.
Ok lemme tell you what you do not know.
1. IPPIS is very inefficient. Some staff haven't been paid for months, and the irregularities in salary payment is something to be ashamed of.
2. It concerns Federal govt workers only. AAUA is a State-owned institution.

Just know these ones first
Re: AAUA Management Begs Staff To Endure Non-Payment Of Salary by solaere(m): 7:25am On Aug 13, 2020
imagine and they're all still singing Aketi nonsense state failed Governor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AAUA Management Begs Staff To Endure Non-Payment Of Salary by thundafire: 7:26am On Aug 13, 2020
uniquelyspecial:

I laugh.
You don't mean it. I wonder what you do there as work.
Ok lemme tell you what you do not know.
1. IPPIS is very inefficient. Some staff haven't been paid for months, and the irregularities in salary payment is something to be ashamed of.
2. It concerns Federal govt workers only. AAUA is a State-owned institution.

Just know these ones first
ok, now u said AAUA is a state affair,so we don't work with state. IPPIS is efficient Professor's collect upto 2m a month because the are visiting lecturers in different school and all are paid from the government,so is it fair like dat? Yet the shout for strike. So government wants to pay them once and dey can negotiate with the various school dey are visiting to pay them but not from government purse

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AAUA Management Begs Staff To Endure Non-Payment Of Salary by uniquelyspecial(m): 11:34am On Aug 13, 2020
thundafire:
ok, now u said AAUA is a state affair,so we don't work with state. IPPIS is efficient Professor's collect upto 2m a month because the are visiting lecturers in different school and all are paid from the government,so is it fair like dat? Yet the shout for strike. So government wants to pay them once and dey can negotiate with the various school dey are visiting to pay them but not from government purse
Mr.... Under this same IPPIS platform of urs, I haven't been paid for 4 months now and I'm not a professor oo. A few colleagues of mine are in a similar situation. Salaries come in different amounts to most persons every month. How efficient does the explain of IPPIS?
Re: AAUA Management Begs Staff To Endure Non-Payment Of Salary by thundafire: 2:45pm On Aug 13, 2020
uniquelyspecial:

Mr.... Under this same IPPIS platform of urs, I haven't been paid for 4 months now and I'm not a professor oo. A few colleagues of mine are in a similar situation. Salaries come in different amounts to most persons every month. How efficient does the explain of IPPIS?
re u u der IPPIS?
Re: AAUA Management Begs Staff To Endure Non-Payment Of Salary by Treasure17(m): 2:53pm On Aug 13, 2020
timwudz:
No be covid cause am bro I'm a student of AAUA

I can bet my balls na election money follow go.
From 26k to 100k Some to 150
Lord please let AKEREDOLU suffer for 600 years
He made most of us drop out 2018!!
Really sad.
Re: AAUA Management Begs Staff To Endure Non-Payment Of Salary by uniquelyspecial(m): 7:07pm On Aug 13, 2020
thundafire:
re u u der IPPIS?
Bros make we leave talk. IPPIS is sooo inefficient

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Can A Teacher Or Parent Do, To Improve The Legibility Of This Handwriting? / Unizik Admission List / Similar Everyday Words That Are Often Interchangeably Used Wrongly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.