Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,777 members, 7,817,201 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

A Country With No Justice - Read This Man's Tale - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Country With No Justice - Read This Man's Tale (6800 Views)

No Justice In Nigeria - Arrested Cultists Set Free?! / The Bola Ige Murder --Police Admit No Justice -- Wikileaks Revelations! / Selective Justice Is As Bad As No Justice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Country With No Justice - Read This Man's Tale by AmAlone: 9:12pm On Feb 14, 2011
@ Mary.J Buffon
Go and read again your first post on this tread  u bloody whor*
In you illetrate mind now you have made a very good point, have you?
Now let me get your hole informed
atleast to differenciate this situation to the link you post there as*hol*
In America before you can even serve a year in prison,
you did already been found guilty by a Judge
But in naija, the case is different
you are just been taken in there to server enternity
with no judgement no nothing!
and when you are someday found innocent
you are sent packing with no apologies
no conpensation
no NOTING B*TCH

So buffon or bitc* leave your respond for ppl you want to read them
I dont come back to threads I had once red,
ops! sorry less I forgot, got to get back to what I was doing
b4 your witless post attracts my attention
shhh, silent! brb! c ya!
Countin Money!!
Re: A Country With No Justice - Read This Man's Tale by Kilode1: 9:13pm On Feb 14, 2011
hackney:

Abeg : kilode, oyb & violent no sarcasm inside jungle pls.
grin grin grin grin

I go die for here ooo

Strangely, when i view posts here, my state of mind is such that applications of sarcasm dont register straight away
because my frame of mind is to interact with monkeys.

Someone will call me ode.
no problems.

LOL @ "No sarcasm inside jungle" I don hear, abeg no give up on your people o! we will get there grin
Re: A Country With No Justice - Read This Man's Tale by MaJBlige(f): 9:14pm On Feb 14, 2011
Am Alone

You are too late - no bones left. Go back to your cage.
Re: A Country With No Justice - Read This Man's Tale by tlops(m): 9:38pm On Feb 14, 2011
Who knows how many more are languishing in jail for no just course.
Re: A Country With No Justice - Read This Man's Tale by monkeyleg: 9:56pm On Feb 14, 2011
These are the sort of issues we must pertition againts, and get the government to do something about it. Where does this guy now go for some sort of redress.

he was arrested @ 25 and turns up @ 40, a good chunk of his life gone, and in the process he loses his Mum, Wife, probably got permanent damage from being shot, not to talk about the innocent ones who died in Jail

And some Illiterate fool says there is nothing wrong with the system. There can never be a differing view for such injustice. It is plain evil and wrong
Re: A Country With No Justice - Read This Man's Tale by ekubear1: 10:06pm On Feb 14, 2011
Very sad story.

He needs to sue the federal government for millions of dollars.

Cannot take away 15 years of someone's life without repercussions.
Re: A Country With No Justice - Read This Man's Tale by eherbal(m): 10:16pm On Feb 14, 2011
the wasted years,lost ones,the trauma,the mental torture,the wrong allegation.how does one process such injustice.the poor dude needs rehab asap.even his explanations is near incoherent.i marvel how he kept his sanity.JONA can score pol points by making public apology on behalf of the govt,rehab and compensation to the man.
Re: A Country With No Justice - Read This Man's Tale by lite5(m): 10:57pm On Feb 14, 2011
If hell is truly on earth,then nigeria is surely one of the chambers.
absolutely nothing works but people are so used to the suffering for the simplest things that
they actually enjoy it.

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME JUST ONE THING THAT WORKS ALL THE TIME IN NIGERIA ; JUST ONE

Kidnapping, armed robbery etc. works well
Re: A Country With No Justice - Read This Man's Tale by Anaegboka(m): 10:59pm On Feb 14, 2011
tlops:

Who knows how many more are languishing in jail for no just course.
Hundreds if not thousands that goes by the catchy phrase atm 'awaiting trial men'
Re: A Country With No Justice - Read This Man's Tale by Anaegboka(m): 11:04pm On Feb 14, 2011
eku_bear:

Very sad story.

He needs to sue the federal government for millions of dollars.

Cannot take away 15 years of someone's life without repercussions.
I wish Mr. Festus Keyamo or some other radical lawyer will take up the mans case.
Re: A Country With No Justice - Read This Man's Tale by jude33084(m): 11:27pm On Feb 14, 2011
if police useless my life I go end their children own with a bomb so that they will think twice next time b4 arresting innocent peiple angry
Re: A Country With No Justice - Read This Man's Tale by comechop(m): 12:21am On Feb 15, 2011
I'm seriously beginning to think that this maryJblige character is either a bot or just a troll to rack up conversation and web hits.

No other explanation for her comments on here and else where. Its rare to meet a woman so daft, abusive and ignorant.
Re: A Country With No Justice - Read This Man's Tale by MaJBlige(f): 12:37am On Feb 15, 2011
comechop:

I'm seriously beginning to think that this maryJblige character is either a bot or just a troll to rack up conversation and web hits.

No other explanation for her comments on here and else where. Its rare to meet a woman so daft, abusive and ignorant.

You qualify to mate with my dogs - do u want to make an appointment?
Re: A Country With No Justice - Read This Man's Tale by Princek12(m): 1:09am On Feb 15, 2011
Ma_J_Blige:

I saw your first comment comparing this man's plight to wrongfully convicted persons in America. There is a big difference. The ones in America at least had a fair trial that led to their unfortunate conviction. I am sure you know there is no perfect system. The man here was held for 15 years without a trial; he was essentially forgotten in detention. That does not happen in America.

And even for those who are wrongfully convicted in America, there are many organizations, i.e., the innocence project, that work hard to make sure that they are released. And when they are released, the newly freed convicts usually are entitled (and often do get) remedies in form of monetary damages, many times multi million dollar payments, that help them get on their feet. Now tell me if that happens in Nigeria. You cannot compare a Kia to a Rolls Royce. It just doesn't make sense.
Re: A Country With No Justice - Read This Man's Tale by mrofficial(m): 1:46am On Feb 15, 2011
Ma_J_Blige is finished. You can see the rest of her posts on this thread make no sense.

@Ma_J_Blige, There is something more to your comments. How can a sane someone be reasoning this way?

I love Nigeria, but should I support bad judicial system? Even if it happens in US, should that be the case? Nigeria is sovereign state. So what's the meaning of "it happens in US"?. I guess the slavery mentality is battling with you.

Why don't you put yourself in the man's shoes? I know your conscience is heavy now. Free yourself the burden, apologise for your previous comments.

I know I'll be insulted. Prove me wrong if possible.
Re: A Country With No Justice - Read This Man's Tale by bojedis: 3:42am On Feb 15, 2011
Ma j Blige, We have a tracker on our site that led me to this forum. Even though if you may be off topic, THANKS FOR TELLING THE PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM ABOUT US! We are for exposing judicial corruption for the people!

cool America's Wrongfully Convicted . com
Re: A Country With No Justice - Read This Man's Tale by comechop(m): 4:24am On Feb 15, 2011
Ma_J_Blige:

lol let me ask you a question. If a mad woman on the road picks you out and start insulting you, do you fight back? Do you return insult for insult?

Obviously not. I dont have your time. Keep on showing us how much of a foul mouthed low life you are.
Re: A Country With No Justice - Read This Man's Tale by EzeUche2(m): 6:50am On Feb 15, 2011
This man should be compensated for his troubles.
Re: A Country With No Justice - Read This Man's Tale by seanet02: 8:02am On Feb 15, 2011
Very pathetic
Re: A Country With No Justice - Read This Man's Tale by surveycash(m): 9:04am On Feb 15, 2011
Mehn! This is bad and this is real because a similar thing happened to me. My luck was it only lasted for less than 24hours,
Re: A Country With No Justice - Read This Man's Tale by ahmedaji: 9:20am On Feb 15, 2011
I am an addicted observant on NL and I tried to take note of people's comments particular when they make sense, Please Mary J ??if you are too proud to apologize to the whole house,please apologize to those of us who visit NL for information.
Re: A Country With No Justice - Read This Man's Tale by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 15, 2011
I read this story some time ago in a newspaper and i felt very bad and hoped they would release him one day.Its really bad and the fact that he was not compensated makes it worse.
Re: A Country With No Justice - Read This Man's Tale by obi123: 11:10am On Feb 15, 2011
people are wrongly accused often everywhere in the world but the diff is that if the man were abroad,he can seek justice and get compensation that can help him re build his life whatever is left of it  but in naija u might as well remain in prison, there will be no provision made for him , compensation ni compensation ko
Re: A Country With No Justice - Read This Man's Tale by javalove(m): 11:21am On Feb 15, 2011
MARY J or wateva u r called. . .

U ARE  A FUXING BASTHARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure u are from a poor home. . .see d way d idio.t dey reason sha. . .the first thing that came to your mind was that it happens in US. . .DAMN US. . .!!!!! DAMN THEM AND THEIR LAWS. . .

this is Nigeria. . .the person in question is Nigerian. . .have u no heart at all. . .? This guy's story made my eyes water

U are a poor. . .i mean poor girl who will do anything to lick the backside of the rich. . .

ti e ma baje ni. . .

PLEASE IF ANYONE KNOWS OF THIS GUY'S WHEREABOUTS. . .HE CAN CONTACT ME BY EMAIL

#Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!
Re: A Country With No Justice - Read This Man's Tale by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 15, 2011
In as much as this story is pathetic and heart-wrenching and mary_j_blige must be scolded for referring to the US, I understand why she made such reference, reading down to monkeylegs post---- he ends up shooting himself on the foot---- one of his post starts making reference to GEJ, and that's what mary knew it was going to lead to--- Injustice is Injustice in anywhere in the world, Nigeria, USA, Russia etc and it should be seen as such and when making citing examples of such what we should be thinking of is how to take up the man's case against those who perpetrated such, it shouldn't be a rallying call to denounce the present day government because i know that's where monkeyleg would finally take it to.
Re: A Country With No Justice - Read This Man's Tale by shoboy9: 1:34pm On Feb 15, 2011
@ poster,

what worries me more is our people. It is nigerians that put this man in jail. Day in day out, people are aware that he should not be there and they do nothing. Or next to nothing.The man's life was taken away. Yet when they find themselves in similar circumstances, they wonder what went wrong.

Is it the policeman who collects N50 that will correct the corrupt judge? Or the civil servant? or nepaman? But they enjoy the corruption today, what happens when they get old? Will corruption take away everything it gave them?

It is only a fool that thinks he can outsmart God.
Re: A Country With No Justice - Read This Man's Tale by xtremeidea(m): 1:34pm On Feb 15, 2011
Sad!!!!  cry cry cry cry

Look behind the story, this is true, av seen it happen to someone close. Itz so sad to know that innocent people fall victims everyday of such. it can happen to anybody!!! cry cry cry
Re: A Country With No Justice - Read This Man's Tale by monkeyleg: 1:43pm On Feb 15, 2011
babasoty:

In as much as this story is pathetic and heart-wrenching and mary_j_blige must be scolded for referring to the US, I understand why she made such reference, reading down to monkeylegs post---- he ends up shooting himself on the foot---- one of his post starts making reference to GEJ, and that's what mary knew it was going to lead to--- Injustice is Injustice in anywhere in the world, Nigeria, USA, Russia etc and it should be seen as such and when making citing examples of such what we should be thinking of is how to take up the man's case against those who perpetrated such, it shouldn't be a rallying call to denounce the present day government because i know that's where monkeyleg would finally take it to.

@Babasoty, I dont accept that to be the case. The start of my post had absoluetly nothing to do with Goodluck. It was quickly ceased upon by the like of Wesley80 and Ma_J_Blige, preempting that this was about thier oga, and in the process not seeing the real story. Why did they not contribute anything of note in regards to the injustice metted out to this guy. They have simply formed the opinion that any negative news is a direct inference to Goddy, they should please grow out of this childish behaviour
Re: A Country With No Justice - Read This Man's Tale by Mubz(m): 2:20pm On Feb 15, 2011
Ma_J_Blige:

Am Alone

You are too late - no bones left. Go back to your cage.

hmmm, ofcourse u r alone MJB, Ignorance is a disease, and its pretty unfair how u want to infect lots of pple in here with that infection of urs, I dont comment a lot but anytime i see a new level of ignorance around here, it disgust me, You should really get yourself educated, read, understand the events that happens around in the world and use the right side of your brain, I hope u take to the advice, Cheers mate,
Re: A Country With No Justice - Read This Man's Tale by eewule(m): 2:57pm On Feb 15, 2011
Nigeria is not doing so badly cause justice is on its way - see link here :

http://www.channelstv.com/global/news_details.php?nid=25837&cat=Local

At last some serious justice for the police officers killing innocent Nigerians over N20 at checkpoints
death is now to catch up with them too.
Re: A Country With No Justice - Read This Man's Tale by Emmy3(m): 3:29pm On Feb 15, 2011
Its true that the Nigeria Police Force we planted to protect us is now the one harvesting us,

Its also true that Innocent people are arested when some issue of crime arise,
But, tell me where & which time do they find these inncent people to arrest??

Robber invaded the town and you xpect the police not to arrest the people they see on the road??
from the story of this man,
he is a criminal, [although he might not be among those that killed the person in question] even after entering the theatre he refused to recopy a document,
what a hard man
Imagine if you were among the police that arested this man, would you have said he is not guilty from his actions?
._.CONCLUSIVELY._.
our actions contribute  about 30% of why the police arrest us for a crime we are not guilty of.
Re: A Country With No Justice - Read This Man's Tale by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 15, 2011
^^^^6

our actions contribute about 30% of why the police arrest us for a crime we are not guilty of.

kindly furnis us with the details of the cybercafe/location you are psoting from so we can deploy policemen to arrest you for yahoo yahoo

your surfing the net is enough reason for the police to arrest you for internet fraud.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Politics Is A Dirty Game- I Disagree / I Am Not A Gunrunner – Minister Of Interior Abba Moro / Tinubu And Buhari Are Political Liabilities - Okupe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.