Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,800 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them (67005 Views)

Help A Friend Should A Married Women Accept Financial Assistant From Her Ex ? / Should A Married Woman Accept Financial Help From Her Ex????? / After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Honduras01: 10:42pm On Aug 12, 2020
EyezofGod120:
wetin damn niggar do you??I trust him he no.dey reply people like you
crap!
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Dangrace01: 10:42pm On Aug 12, 2020
HantaVirus:

She never asked for it... Never talked about it... Maybe cos she saw the potentials in me or cos she really loved me... She still did more favors apart from giving me the money...Matter of fact, she initially rejected the shares I bought for her ..I had to "force" it on her...

Such wonderful woman !

And you let her go to another man? Y

3 Likes

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Dayoebe(m): 10:43pm On Aug 12, 2020
Only a simp will depend on vagina people for monetary gain.

It will end in tears

8 Likes

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Frankicent(m): 10:43pm On Aug 12, 2020
Pattypatt:
Good day nairalanders, I'm in dire need of a job, I hold a 2_1 degree, I'm hardworking and smart, I can work anywhere too. Pls help me. I'm tired of staying at home cry

Don't wait until you see 100k job. Even if it's 30k job. Do it..Sakara no go let you hustle like street

4 Likes

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 12, 2020
VicM6:
Bro,with this covid19 stuff enh, i can't guarantee you full class working hour but if you know you can work and you are a hardworking guy then you can buzz me up let's chat on whatsapp. 07018 8927 17.
I'm a woman.
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by konkonbilo(m): 10:44pm On Aug 12, 2020
starbuck:
You attract your kind... Your circles matters, so stop labelling all my gender bad undecided undecided

I don't do that anyway
yinmu
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 12, 2020
Tatashi:
Why should you take money from a woman

Attention seeker tongue tongue
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Frankicent(m): 10:48pm On Aug 12, 2020
HantaVirus:

She never asked for it... Never talked about it... Maybe cos she saw the potentials in me or cos she really loved me... She still did more favors apart from giving me the money...Matter of fact, she initially rejected the shares I bought for her ..I had to "force" it on her...

Such wonderful woman !

Why is she your ex?

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by earnit1: 10:48pm On Aug 12, 2020
I will be a man before anything
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by sofiscatedmoron: 10:49pm On Aug 12, 2020
Women are very cunning and evil,

7 Likes

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by FuckThaMod: 10:50pm On Aug 12, 2020
[s]
paulolee:
it seems thats happening in S.A because our naija girls would never have any cash to help u with in the first place...they spend soo much money on thierself bt always complaining being broke whenever you ask for help..
was with a bea last year that was working and earning nice cash, asked her to lend me 10k to add to mine so i use to pay bills for an interview in another state that i budgetted 40k because i planned stayin a week, days letter she miraculously gave me 5k maybe because of the fasting and prayer i did and GOD touched her stonned heart..
went and the interview didnt work as planned but i meet an old Friend in the same hotel dt jus came back from u.k and he transferred 100k to use as t.p bk to my state and to offset bills, only for me to return and the idiot girl was accusing me of cheating on her with her own money because i stayed longer than planned..
I explained to her what happened, then transferred 10k to her and told her dt i dnt wana ever see her wicked face again in my life..
my perception for girls changed from then up till now..
[/s]
This isn't the topic.. Women don't give fvcks about your perceptions. Go make money

4 Likes

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 12, 2020
My brother gf that year wey be say, na him dey cater for all her needs. The day they quarrel babe was just shouting that he owe her money, how much? She said 2k grin . This is someone that even when she's going back to school her parents can't give her more than 2mudu of rice but egbon go Carry her go do full shopping, pocket money steady,bills, clothing.

My gf once said, she knows I will rather die in silence than tell her I need anything. People that will send you 100naira recharge card and will say they are the one paying your bills when you had nothing.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 12, 2020
90% of them have nothing to offer than sex. even d sex is trade by barter you have to Give them cash, take dem on shopping or buy dem gifts before you can have Access.

16 Likes

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Pipapi1: 10:54pm On Aug 12, 2020
Interested individuals requested to submit quotation and sample pictures of previous work done for 73m - 75m long "Parapet" for a storey building at Abeokuta, Ogun state.

Submission of proposal should be made to la_bahiq@yahoo.com on or before 2pm on 15th August 2020,
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 12, 2020
The fight go sweet.
Feminists+Simps vs Redpillers

Who stole my popcorn? grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by bukas15(m): 10:56pm On Aug 12, 2020
frozen70:
You guys are getting it wrong pls

When a woman gives you money, it's a borrowed money because its necessary at that time for you

She does that because you needed it and out of nothing she has to do that because she doesn't want you to be in distress

But bear in mind that you are with her money and don't ever think she has forgotten it

As a matter of fact, a woman keeps more of financial records than abuse records

Just respect yourself through out that period she gives it to you

She also believes that she can't give you her heart and gives you her money, no naw, haba!!!

Any day you frustrate her, she will remind you of every kobo
shey na stone the man dey give ni? Na only woman sabi give heart abi

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by IDENNAA(m): 10:56pm On Aug 12, 2020
Partly because of social conditioning and female genetic. They are naturally dependent even the black American ladies with good jobs. They will still reduce their men to houseboy just because they make more. But what kind of a man takes money from women. Get your act together and let two play the game

5 Likes

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Oluromantic: 10:57pm On Aug 12, 2020
Eniolakiite:
grin grin grin

Eniola how are you?
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 12, 2020
thesicilian:
If your Nigerian girlfriend is able and willing to help you financially in the first place, you should thank your God.

They will rather sleep with you than render financial help. If your Nigerian babe helps you with cash and knowing fully well you can't back at the moment have it at the back of your mind that she is truly in love with you. Is easier for a girl to have sex with than give you money.

11 Likes

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by jaxxy(m): 11:01pm On Aug 12, 2020
When it comes to money matters ladies can be problematic bt certainly not all ladies. I have meet a few selfless ladies who handle money situations maturely. They are rare tho...

1 Like

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Ngenge(m): 11:04pm On Aug 12, 2020
Honduras01:

it takes a lot of patience, surely sense will come ur way one day!
If he needs it, and if you check very well, he is not a teenager. Every time, damn niggar

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by dalass(f): 11:07pm On Aug 12, 2020
frozen70:

They are feasting on this post as if she shouldn't talk about what she regarded as borrowed

Let them maintain their lane, simple

Yes now... smiley

1 Like

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by paulolee(m): 11:08pm On Aug 12, 2020
FuckThaMod:
[s][/s]
This isn't the topic.. Women don't give fvcks about your perceptions. Go make money
tanks 4 the advice...am still on d mission but i tink u stop trolling me for the good for both of us...enjoy ur nite..
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Honduras01: 11:09pm On Aug 12, 2020
Ngenge:
If he needs it, and if you check very well, he is not a teenager. Every time, damn niggar

grin
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Fearlez: 11:12pm On Aug 12, 2020
This seems like a Zulu Twitter community. But it's a norm there. The men are lazy and laid-back, culturally prepped to be gigolos and lounge-lizards while the women hustle and break their backs to be acceptable to Africa's most unmotivated males located southward in Africa.

7 Likes

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by EmmaLege: 11:13pm On Aug 12, 2020
E get why most women go ever dey look up to men for this money. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by ekwerendi(m): 11:14pm On Aug 12, 2020
Oluromantic:
You just dey learn? You no know woman before?
When God said in the Bible that it's more blessed to give than receive.. He wasnt talking to everybody o. He was talking to men only cus He knows women don't have any idea about giving. All their own life is centered around receiving. They may carry the biggest Bible but that giving verse is not for them.

You are right to some extent... But the truth is that some women can give ooooooo
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Ovoko247: 11:15pm On Aug 12, 2020
frozen70:
You guys are getting it wrong pls

When a woman gives you money, it's a borrowed money because its necessary at that time for you

She does that because you needed it and out of nothing she has to do that because she doesn't want you to be in distress

But bear in mind that you are with her money and don't ever think she has forgotten it

As a matter of fact, a woman keeps more of financial records than abuse records

Just respect yourself through out that period she gives it to you

She also believes that she can't give you her heart and gives you her money, no naw, haba!!!

Any day you frustrate her, she will remind you of every kobo

Case closed. That's the summary
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by oglalasioux(m): 11:20pm On Aug 12, 2020
starbuck:
You attract your kind... Your circles matters, so stop labelling all my gender bad undecided undecided

I don't do that anyway

You'll understand better when you grow up.

4 Likes

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Harrykn: 11:22pm On Aug 12, 2020
Bitches and money keep em seperate
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by WoundedLamb: 11:22pm On Aug 12, 2020
Men are being more dramatic these days. Morning, afternoon and night, it's women related threads all the time. Women are now watching and ignoring (something men should be doing).

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love / "I Wouldn’t Date A Guy With A Body Count Of Over 10" - Slay Queen (Photos) / When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.