Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,219 members, 7,836,064 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them (67168 Views)

Help A Friend Should A Married Women Accept Financial Assistant From Her Ex ? / Should A Married Woman Accept Financial Help From Her Ex????? / After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by frozen70(f): 12:15am On Aug 13, 2020
daddymummy:
Men please stop being interested in what women are doing,how they are acting and all that.

Please.

Any time the issue concerns women,more men will be interested.There will be many comments from men.

Why must it be so.

It shows that most men are mostly preoccupied by thoughts about women.

That is why any topic on women easiy attract men.

I believe it is not fair.

How much of your interest in women can get you a loving,caring woman?

How much of your interest in women can get you a woman to sleep with this night?

In fact those men that do not think about women are even the ones that get women easily.

Those men that are not preoccupied with things concerning women are the ones who have loving and caring ladies as girlfriends,wives,or bedmates.

Those men that are not interested in women are the ones that women pursue.

But you are here analysing women with the hope that you will eventually have one as your sex mate.

Don't you know that when once a woman discovers that you are interested in her,she will try to make herself difficult for you to get.

But if they know you are not interested in them,they will do every thing to get your attention.

That is why as a young male child,a lady may want to go nude in front of you to try and seduce you,since you are innocent and not interested in them.

Or why do you think that most women that exhibit their genitals only do so in front of young boys?

I was once a young boy so I can testify.

But now you are here analysing them and they know you are interested,they will try to make themselves more elusive.

NONSENSE.

That's true
They have been parading on this topic as if they are having carnivals

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Nwuzohalbert(m): 12:18am On Aug 13, 2020
That means women don't give free money. But they will want men to give and forget. This life no balance ooo

1 Like

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by solonubinho(m): 12:19am On Aug 13, 2020
frozen70:
You guys are getting it wrong pls

When a woman gives you money, it's a borrowed money because its necessary at that time for you

She does that because you needed it and out of nothing she has to do that because she doesn't want you to be in distress

But bear in mind that you are with her money and don't ever think she has forgotten it

As a matter of fact, a woman keeps more of financial records than abuse records

Just respect yourself through out that period she gives it to you

She also believes that she can't give you her heart and gives you her money, no naw, haba!!!

Any day you frustrate her, she will remind you of every kobo

You will just open mouth brrruuwwaaaaaa!!!!!! Read the thread joor. He said he paid her back and she said he shouldnt worry. Never did he mention that he did not pay her back. Open your eyes and read..pheww..

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by frozen70(f): 12:21am On Aug 13, 2020
solonubinho:

You will just open mouth brrruuwwaaaaaa!!!!!! Read the thread joor. He said he paid her back and she said he shouldnt worry. Never did he mention that he did not pay her back. Open your eyes and read..pheww..

The comment is not about her in particular, open your eyes and read well
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by b0rn2fuck(m): 12:23am On Aug 13, 2020
thesicilian:
If your Nigerian girlfriend is able and willing to help you financially in the first place, you should thank your God.
brother me, I dab for you.

1 Like

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Magnoliaa(f): 12:29am On Aug 13, 2020
Penboy:
E. B Things

...can a woman selflessly render help? Find out in this sizzling tale of the scorned sexes...

The Unforgotten Maiden's Help - E.B. Things

“A gripping spin by a master commenter who lurks 24/7 online” —Nairaland Daily

(Available in paperback across stores nationwide
Spring 2020)

grin

1 Like

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by solonubinho(m): 12:31am On Aug 13, 2020
frozen70:

So why are you writing a totally unrelated comment? Lol..smh
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:33am On Aug 13, 2020
post=92757133:

Start Blogging Business And Thank Me later

Blogging don turn business now?
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by ekaF(f): 12:42am On Aug 13, 2020
WoundedLamb:
Men are being more dramatic these days. Morning, afternoon and night, it's women related threads all the time. Women are now watching and ignoring (something men should be doing).

It's watching and ignoring their antics that made women lack sense.

7 Likes

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by TheManOfTheYear: 12:58am On Aug 13, 2020
frozen70:

Abeg rest
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by AngelicBeing: 1:01am On Aug 13, 2020
Oluromantic:
You just dey learn? You no know woman before?
When God said in the Bible that it's more blessed to give than receive.. He wasnt talking to everybody o. He was talking to men only cus He knows women don't have any idea about giving. All their own life is centered around receiving. They may carry the biggest Bible but that giving verse is not for them.
Lol cheesy

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by rubyjan(f): 1:11am On Aug 13, 2020
cheesy

You guys are so funny. Well mine is if you borrow money from a woman, remember the emphasis is on borrow, kindly repay when you promised.

This is different from minor helps here and there. A certain friend of mine borrowed N400k to a friend of hers who she thought she was in a serious relationship with. This guy had an accident with his car and needed to fix it up and sell it and return the money borrowed. At least that was the story he sold to her cos they live in different states which is far from each other.

Well long story short, he returned half of money and refused to return the rest after close to 2 years reciting one story after another and mind you during this time, he has withdrawn emotionally from her. No calls and few unemotional chats here and there. If you were in her shoes ,what will you do?

Most of the guys talking do not say the whole truth most of the times about their dealings with women ,so don't just jump and conclude what you don't know about.
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Goalnaldo(m): 1:12am On Aug 13, 2020
HantaVirus:

She never asked for it... Never talked about it... Maybe cos she saw the potentials in me or cos she really loved me... She still did more favors apart from giving me the money...Matter of fact, she initially rejected the shares I bought for her ..I had to "force" it on her...

Such wonderful woman !
why didn't you marry her ?
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by InvertedHammer: 1:13am On Aug 13, 2020
/
The only guys who complain about ladies are the ones who have shame. Shameless guys couldn't care less.

/
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by King44(m): 1:20am On Aug 13, 2020
Financial assistance from women is like borrowing loan from China.. You will pay through your anus when the time is right.

1 Like

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Yankee101: 1:21am On Aug 13, 2020
I think every man should test the woman he wants to marry financially

If she can't give and you know for sure she has, save yourself the trouble

Confirm she has, act like you're suddenly broke, ask for her help. Keep the money for relatively long. Push it like 3 times. If she passes open your wallet for her expressly let her enjoy your kingdom. Of course don't take advantage of her.
The original purpose of a wife is a help meet. Meaning someone who can compliment you. You're the provider. No question. But she's there for you if you need her. Either by saving from the excess you give her for rainy days or working and bringing to the table once in a while

7 Likes

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by OyinO: 1:28am On Aug 13, 2020
IT WAS NOT SO IN THE BEGINNING... In the good old days of our Mothers, it was not so.

1 Like

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Rotentik19: 1:28am On Aug 13, 2020
ParpahSeventy:

That's the way stupid women think sha.
Exactly ! In this part of the world, women don't help men financially. Rather, they render them redundant !

1 Like

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by TooGod247(m): 1:29am On Aug 13, 2020
the girl dat buy condom for me during my first sex in primay school , #5 naria, i save her money to avoid future insult , pls check my signature
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by ignoreme: 1:42am On Aug 13, 2020
mariahAngel:
Why is an inconsequential random person's tweet on the front-page?

Because it speaks the mind of the people.
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by ignoreme: 1:44am On Aug 13, 2020
kalvoken:
I know some women in most cases can be so annoying, but that doesn't call for anyone to be using demeaning words on them. Remember, when you say women, you are referring to both parents, sisters and daughters.

I wonder if anyone in his right sense would call his sister, mother, or daughter, A VAGINA PERSON. Not after you had lucked the Vagina on your way to this world, some are still licking sef. grin grin

Back to the topic. This is truly common among ladies, and even guys too.

Some would help you just to cage you. If you dear escape, you would be the talk of town. After all that I had done for you.
So, it's not just limited to women

But women have vagina and they are people.
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by cococandy(f): 1:45am On Aug 13, 2020
And men are not?
The ones that think you owe them your body because they helped you are what? Not men?

1 Like

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by zanshi: 1:47am On Aug 13, 2020
Nigerian women have made their men so hardened that once they go into a relationship with this kind of mistrust the end is always fatal.

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by ignoreme: 1:48am On Aug 13, 2020
Tpresh:
Not every female though...

Yes. Just 99.9999999% of you.
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by hectorswag(m): 1:50am On Aug 13, 2020
skywalker240:
Vagina people and drama
Lmao!! Which one be vagina people again? grin
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Larrywizzy423(m): 1:55am On Aug 13, 2020
Even when your mother want to help you make sure you reject too oh, since our moms are also women too undecided
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by davillian(m): 2:01am On Aug 13, 2020
Not all women though
I dated 2 girls that can give and won't take back when you return.

Girl 1 if I take her out I pay the bills if she takes me out she pay the bills.
We provide any form of assistance for each other but she did more than me.

Girl 2 we dint really date long but when I met her she really wasn't having money but she was able to do little things like airtime once in a while even without me asking her...
What actually brought her down was that she lend her ex more than half a million she was using for her business.
I dont know if she has been able to get her money back.
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Dande55: 2:05am On Aug 13, 2020
Stupid generalization. Ndi ara
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by PropertyBuying(f): 2:07am On Aug 13, 2020
Darkseid:
Just imagine angry angry
Don't miss this.
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by ignoreme: 2:08am On Aug 13, 2020
cococandy:
And men are not?
The ones that think you owe them your body because they helped you are what? Not men?

They don't think you owe them your body. They just think they are being exploited.
It's not romance if you can't share your body. If you can't share your body, atleast share your money.
Only one party cannot be sharing indefinitely. That is a scam.
There is love in sharing.

10 Likes

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by PropertyBuying(f): 2:08am On Aug 13, 2020
hectorswag:

Lmao!! Which one be vagina people again? grin
lol grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. / "The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) / Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.