|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,566,062 members, 5,934,795 topics. Date: Friday, 23 October 2020 at 03:28 AM
|Red Flags In Relationships - By Seun Oladele by TemmyT002(m): 1:23pm On Aug 12|
RED FLAGS IN RELATIONSHIPS is aN article written by Seun Oladele of the Facebook Group, Uncommon Singles & Couples Forum (USAC). The article lists the numerous red flags in relationships which must be taken into consideration before thinking to marry anyone.
If you see any of these in your partner, either sit them down and ask serious questions, give them a red card or simply quit the relationship before they do you irreparable damage! No story please, you need an explanation or quit the relationship!
1. His mouth smells alcohol. Forget the tongues he blasts in church, he may be a drunkard. Probe, ask questions. Don't brush it aside and say it doesn't matter. You may wake up from your honey moon to realize you married a drunkard per excellence.
2. He stares at busty women. If you are small breasted, you are unfortunate to date this guy. He will commit adultery in marriage. Let him go and pray for a man who will love your small or medium sized breasts IN MARRIAGE.
3. She uses different or a particular guy's picture as her profile pix. Probe, who are they? Her brothers? No, friends? Yes! Why use them as her display picture? What happened to your own picture? You are still alive for God's sake! And handsome too. She should get rid of those impostors or forget about you!
4. She still calls and chats with her EX, in fact, they are still the best of "friends". You don't have time to compete with an EX lover. Either she forgets about them or about you.
5. She's very demanding. She has no sensible job or business she's doing and always ask for money per minute, per second. She has no life of her own and can't buy a single pant or bra without asking you for money. She also asks for money for Tom Tom, chewing gum and ice cream. Same for ladies who have super high taste and very expensive to keep. They are liabilities going somewhere to happen!
6. He is always smooching, romancing, kissing and having sex with you each time you visit him. This is a potential adulterer in the making. A man who sees you as nothing short of a piano or sex robot is sick upstairs! No, he is possessed, possessed with lust! He has no single respect or value for your person whatsoever except your breasts and vagina. You are bigger than that baby, no explanation, dump him!
7. He is lazy! No vision, no job, no training, no skill, no business, no nothing but he can chat on facebook 24/7 and have sex whenever his urge descend on him, this guy is a disaster going some where to happen, dump him!
8. He doesn't attend any church. Issokay! You are on your own if you marry him, ON YOUR OWN!
9. She hates your mother with passionate hatred! Is your mummy a witch? If yes, take her to MFM for deliverance. If not, that lady deserves red card, both of you don't belong together. If she hates the woman that gave birth to you, then she hates you with the same passion! 'nough said?
10. She is hot tempered and insults you both in private and public! It's your cross if you marry a woman that slaps you at every slight provocation and won't mind bathing you with acid or stab you to death in the middle of the night. Men also experience domestic violence. It is getting rampant these days. If she goes berserk with rage over minor disagreement in courtship, get rid of that madness!
These are red flags! Danger signs you should never joke with. Either sit your partner down and iron out issues or quit the relationship altogether.
No bad marriage drops from heaven or hell! Both partners saw the danger signals but were so "in love" and ignored them.
May your eyes be opened before it is too late.
Thanks for reading. God bless you. Cheers!
© Seun Oladele, 2018; reposted, 2020.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44