Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,269 members, 7,815,452 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

DJ Cuppy Laments She Might Remain Single - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / DJ Cuppy Laments She Might Remain Single (1594 Views)

Go Back To Your Ex Or Remain Single Forever? / Why Good Girls Remain Single - Nelson Asuen (Entitlement Mentality) / One Main Reason Why Many Will Remain Single For A Very Long Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy Laments She Might Remain Single by vicmbosowo: 1:43pm On Aug 12, 2020
Popular Nigerian Disc Jockey and musician, Florence Otedola a.k.a DJ Cuppy has expressed worry over her inability to find true love. The billionaire daughter in a new post suggested that she might remain single forever if her search...
Continue reading through the link below

https://9jaleakgist..com/2020/08/dj-cuppy-laments-she-might-remain.html

Re: DJ Cuppy Laments She Might Remain Single by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 12, 2020
Please babe don't be single
Zini gat you
I love the asses &tites you posted earlier cool
Re: DJ Cuppy Laments She Might Remain Single by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 12, 2020
vicmbosowo:
Popular Nigerian Disc Jockey and musician, Florence Otedola a.k.a DJ Cuppy has expressed worry over her inability to find true love. The billionaire daughter in a new post suggested that she might remain single forever if her search...
Continue reading through the link below

https://9jaleakgist..com/2020/08/dj-cuppy-laments-she-might-remain.html
Omo make my semen just enter this girl
Ha sad
Re: DJ Cuppy Laments She Might Remain Single by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:23pm On Aug 12, 2020
i guess people close to her see her for what she really is...

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Laments She Might Remain Single by Mayng01(m): 5:14pm On Aug 12, 2020
Continue
Re: DJ Cuppy Laments She Might Remain Single by bossvinqualad25(m): 6:27pm On Aug 12, 2020
Thats your cup of tea ,for the cleaning of your school and also fumigation before full resumption,contact prolific giant cleaning services and if u are a site engineer u can reach out to me lets work together
Re: DJ Cuppy Laments She Might Remain Single by mytime24(f): 8:59pm On Aug 12, 2020
Calm down aunty angry

Soon
#evening paper loading .... embarassed

Ask Genevieve/linda ikeji lipsrsealed
Re: DJ Cuppy Laments She Might Remain Single by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 12, 2020
Assssh oooh aaaah harrrrder!!!
Re: DJ Cuppy Laments She Might Remain Single by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 12, 2020
mytime24:
Calm down aunty angry

Soon
#evening paper loading .... embarassed

Ask Genevieve/linda ikeji lipsrsealed
Don't accuse people wrongly for not having a soul partner
You don't know weather or if you'll later fall to their category
Re: DJ Cuppy Laments She Might Remain Single by mytime24(f): 8:52am On Aug 13, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Don't accuse people wrongly for not having a soul partner
You don't know weather or if you'll later fall to their category
i reject it cheesy

Re: DJ Cuppy Laments She Might Remain Single by Greystone: 9:05am On Aug 13, 2020
Idiot girl angry

Continue behaving like an empty headed child... singleness kee you there. Oloshi. angry

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Experiences Living Under Somebody Other Than Parents / Lady Narrates How Motivational Speaker Got Into The Pants Of 16 Ladies Frm Same / Advantages Of Having A Baby Mama Against Having A Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.