Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

Bbnaija: The Moment Dorathy Ended Her Friendship With Ozo (video) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: The Moment Dorathy Ended Her Friendship With Ozo (video) (613 Views)

#BBNaija: Condoms Have Reduced In The House – Nengi Tells Ozo (video) / Nengi Entered The Shower With Ozo & Invited Trickytee - Ka3na / BBNAIJA: The Look On Mercy's Face As Enkay Storms BBNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: The Moment Dorathy Ended Her Friendship With Ozo (video) by Revolva(m): 3:29pm On Aug 12, 2020
Ever since Ozo chose Dorathy as the Deputy Head of House.He has since promised Dorathy that he is completely done with Nengi somehow and won’t allow himself to be played any further.

Ozo, on the other hand, said he was single and found ladies with a good sense of humour, attractive. His bond with Dorathy thus comes as no surprise as he appears to be all smiles whenever he’s with her.

But Dorathy has revealed that male housemate, Ozo, needs her always by his side because she helps him to make the right decision.

She also said that Ozo has a sisterly bond with her, and that was why he couldn’t do away with her.

Dorathy stated this on Monday while speaking with her female housemate friend, Lucy, about the drama surrounding Ozo, Nengi and herself.

watch video below and see

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JtRo3dh_r8

cc -Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

Re: Bbnaija: The Moment Dorathy Ended Her Friendship With Ozo (video) by Danielomisco(m): 6:02pm On Aug 12, 2020
Lol go learn english abeg...smelling narration

(1) (Reply)

Inner Demon - Horror Movie / Best Movies Of 2021 So Far / If I Want To Fxck You, I Will Knack U, I Don't Fear Anyone And I Like It Raw Bbn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.