Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,373 members, 7,815,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

I Didn't Abandon My Family Because Of Their Blue Eyes - Husband Denies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Didn't Abandon My Family Because Of Their Blue Eyes - Husband Denies (451 Views)

Beautiful Rivers Girl With Natural Blue Eyes Set To Marry A Nairalander (Photos) / I Will Choose My Man Over My Family Because Cum Is Thicker Than Blood- Lady Says / Husband Denies Wife After See The Bride Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Didn't Abandon My Family Because Of Their Blue Eyes - Husband Denies by MRLfoods: 4:00pm On Aug 12, 2020
Wasiu Dada, husband of blue-eyed Ilorin mom, Risikat Azeez, has denied the allegation that he abandoned his family.

He added that he fell in love with Risikat because of her eyes and that he never regrets having daughters with blue eyes.

His claims were however countered by his mother-in-law.

watch video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWir3Bjt_X8

credit:
punch
Re: I Didn't Abandon My Family Because Of Their Blue Eyes - Husband Denies by masterflowx(m): 4:13pm On Aug 12, 2020
T
Re: I Didn't Abandon My Family Because Of Their Blue Eyes - Husband Denies by loadedvibes: 4:14pm On Aug 12, 2020
But highlight the things he said na
Re: I Didn't Abandon My Family Because Of Their Blue Eyes - Husband Denies by IARASORGANIC: 5:17pm On Aug 12, 2020
I have always known that he left his family for other reasons and not just because they have blue eyes, or did the wife suddenly develop blue eyes after their marriage?
Trust bloggers to make money from giving misleading captions.

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Abandon My Family Because Of Their Blue Eyes - Husband Denies by MRLfoods: 1:24pm On Aug 13, 2020
its one of those things

(1) (Reply)

There Are Three Kinds Of Men Out There / Britho, Tolanibaj And Wathoni Evicted From Big Brother Naija 2020 / I Want To Rape Her: Man Strips Naked To Get His Wire From PHCN Lady (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.