Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

When Would Yorubas Respond To Al-mustapha - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Would Yorubas Respond To Al-mustapha (1570 Views)

Hamza Al-Mustapha To Be Named Next NSCDC Boss - Guardian / Abacha Loot: Al-Mustapha Talks About How Funds Were Taken Out Of Nigeria / Al-Mustapha: "How Abiola Was Killed, NADECO Leaders Took Money" (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Would Yorubas Respond To Al-mustapha by Topsic70: 8:38pm On Aug 12, 2020
Igbochief001:

Lol why are u guys avoiding the question
Neither have u done d needful!
I told u, d onus lies on u and d other accusers to bring proofs/evidences to backup ur claims.
Anybody can say anything, it doesn't count (in d court of law).
vvvv

Topsic70:

Very simple.
Have u seen a sane man rile himself up at every sayings of a mad man?
Somebody wee just sit at d corner of his room and utter whatever comes out of his empty skull.

Ask those same sets of ppl to provide proofs/evidence of their slander now and they be like:

1 Like

Re: When Would Yorubas Respond To Al-mustapha by Nigeriabiafra80: 8:40pm On Aug 12, 2020
Topsic70:

Ipob and lies na 5&6.
I won't want to go d local way by saying '"upper iweka~ochanja journalism".

You are using d heading of an article to support ur arguments ba?
What happened to d article itself?

So u think say na everybody dey swallow dust like ipob?
So, so mischievous of u, but .....hey, na ipob way be dt!

For d benefit of d neutrals I will state it clearly as jakande said it:

https://allafrica.com/stories/200807160704.html
,,,|,,
Re: When Would Yorubas Respond To Al-mustapha by Topsic70: 8:48pm On Aug 12, 2020
Obalatule:
A snake is a snake, A coward avoids confrontation by all means but becomes outspoken behind your back......The shameless attitude lives with most yeroba people and a leopard cant change its skin markings
I just love d 'leopard' proverb u used there, because it suits u d most.
That's d main reason SE is in its current predicament in Nigeria.
grin grin grin

I know u can relate wella with this image:

3 Likes

Re: When Would Yorubas Respond To Al-mustapha by Topsic70: 8:49pm On Aug 12, 2020
BlowYourMind:
We Don't wallow with pigs in the mire
As in ehn, since my mama born me, walahi I never see lion dey drag with pig inside mud o, and e go never happen lailai. grin

Can u just imagine grin grin

1 Like

Re: When Would Yorubas Respond To Al-mustapha by BlowYourMind: 8:54pm On Aug 12, 2020
Topsic70:

As in ehn, since my mama born me, walahi I never see lion dey drag with pig inside mud o, and e go never happen lailai. grin

Can u just imagine grin grin
Na true ooooo, me too never see a moon response to the barking of dogs

1 Like

Re: When Would Yorubas Respond To Al-mustapha by Obalatule: 8:56pm On Aug 12, 2020
Topsic70:

I just love d 'leopard' proverb u used there, because it suits u d most.
That's d main reason SE is in its current predicament in Nigeria.
grin grin grin

I know u can relate wella with this image:
Which predicament?....all of these country is in serious dilemma and the Igbos have it the lightest......the fire dey Una body grin
Re: When Would Yorubas Respond To Al-mustapha by Topsic70: 9:06pm On Aug 12, 2020
Obalatule:
Which predicament?....all of these country is in serious dilemma and the Igbos have it the lightest......the fire dey Una body grin
Hian! So u still never grab?
This boy u sha wan waste my time!

No plobrem, I go lecture u: grin grin
Now, how many ppl u see for DT picture?
Good, u getam, na 8 men plus 1 leopard!

U see, d first person na kanuri man,
*2nd na igalaman
*3rd na Yorubaman,
*4th na nigerdelta man
*5th na Hausa/fulani
*6th na middle belt
*7th na Ghana man
*8th na Togo man

You see the leopard ehn, na.........
Ehn-ehn u getam.
I know say u sharp but u just dey form imbe.

1 Like

Re: When Would Yorubas Respond To Al-mustapha by Obalatule: 9:15pm On Aug 12, 2020
Topsic70:

Hian! So u still never grab?
This boy u sha wan waste my time!

No plobrem, I go lecture u: grin grin
Now, how many ppl u see for DT picture?
Good, u getam, na 8 men plus 1 leopard!

U see, d first person na kanuri man,
*2nd na igalaman
*3rd na Yorubaman,
*4th na nigerdelta man
*5th na Hausa/fulani
*6th na middle belt
*7th na Ghana man
*8th na Togo man

You see the leopard ehn, na.........
Ehn-ehn u getam.
I know say u sharp but u just dey form imbe.
Go back to primary two and learn English composition, stop disgracing your illiterate family on Nairaland undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Would Yorubas Respond To Al-mustapha by Topsic70: 9:18pm On Aug 12, 2020
Obalatule:
Go back to primary two and learn English composition, stop disgracing your illiterate family on Nairaland undecided
Hehehehe....d message has bn passed. cheesy cheesy
Na d koko be dt, nwannem!

[img]http:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img]
Re: When Would Yorubas Respond To Al-mustapha by Obalatule: 9:22pm On Aug 12, 2020
Topsic70:

Hehehehe....d message has bn passed. cheesy cheesy
Na d koko be dt, nwannem
The only message you passed is that yerobas are eternal cowards and will never stand up for anything, A bomb has been detonated in Lagos sometime ago, One in Akure too.....Wait till the bloodshed is on your streets maybe that will cure your cowardice

Re: When Would Yorubas Respond To Al-mustapha by Topsic70: 9:24pm On Aug 12, 2020
Obalatule:
The only message you passed is that yerobas are eternal cowards and will never stand up for anything, A bomb has been detonated in Lagos sometime ago, One in Akure too.....Wait till the bloodshed is on your streets maybe that will cure your cowardice
Hehehehehe......ipob and chest beating sha! grin grin

Re: When Would Yorubas Respond To Al-mustapha by Topsic70: 9:53pm On Aug 12, 2020
Obalatule:
Everything to yeroba na IPob, Spot the difference between this two explosions.....One was blamed on pipeline the other on expired police ordinance....E go clear for everybody eye once
Lolz, I smart pass ds nwanne.
I nor go join u derail ds thread! grin grin

As u nor get any other thing to say, go sleep biko.

Re: When Would Yorubas Respond To Al-mustapha by Obalatule: 9:55pm On Aug 12, 2020
Topsic70:

Lolz, I smart pass ds nwanne.
I nor go join u derail ds thread! grin grin

As u nor get any other thing to say, go sleep biko.

ewedu bambiala, I got you your favourite green slim soup

Re: When Would Yorubas Respond To Al-mustapha by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 10:42pm On Aug 12, 2020
Igbochief001:

Why are all of u ignoring the question ? ...u want to fill this first page with your irelivant talks

Answer the damn question or shut up

They all ignored your question because they considered that an insignificant element has asked a silly question.

1 Like

Re: When Would Yorubas Respond To Al-mustapha by Nobody: 6:50am On Aug 13, 2020
BlakKluKluxKlan:

They all ignored your question because they considered that an insignificant element has asked a silly question.
But when he is dead he won't be insignificant anymore ..u would want to rewrite the story

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ortom: Attack A Declaration Of War - Tiv Group / Unknown Gun Men Of Guanajuato - Parallels With Kanu's Ugm/Esn / PDP Is The Most Useless Opposition Party In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.