Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,478 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

Rape: Kano Shari’a Court Sentences 70-year-old Man To Death By stoning - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rape: Kano Shari’a Court Sentences 70-year-old Man To Death By stoning (44919 Views)

Court Sentences Tiktok User To 3 Years Jail For Defaming Eniola Badmus / South Africans Stoning Another African To Death (Graphic Photos) / 70-Year-Old Man Caught Raping 10-Year-Old Girl In Rivers Chained To A Pole (Phot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rape: Kano Shari’a Court Sentences 70-year-old Man To Death By stoning by Organs(m): 2:08pm On Aug 13, 2020
Mayng01:

I believe you are not an illiterate, go back & read what I wrote & tell me where I say he should be set free.... what I am against is jungle justice, barbaric killings or cannibalistic attitude of the executioners. Death sentence is death sentence, why would a government stone someone to death or carry out decapitation as a death sentence, no wonder Dr Mailafia says the northern leaders are behind bokoharam, cos we now see they reason the same way. & please mind your business if you can’t decipher the connotative meaning of a simple comments.

Maybe you should go re-read what was written and pay attention. Then ask questions cos you clearly are reading and not understanding. Also, where do you see or hear of decapitation as a death sentence? Now, listen good and learn, this is a Sharia court following Sharia principles. Sharia has very strict punishment as a way to discourage crime from occuring. Rape cases are hard to prove, in this case, this man confessed to it and the Judge has to sentence him by Sharia. If you rape a minor your punishment is "Stoned until you die", I am in total support of it. In Thailand, they saw what drugs can do to their kids, citizens and they have it as a rule, if you bring drugs into their country, its death penalty, in the USA, treason, espionage, murder, large-scale drug trafficking, or attempted murder of a witness, juror, or court officer is death penalty, period. Again i ask you, if a 70 year old man should rape your daughter, what should be his punishment? Again, you quote a Dr Mailafia, you see that's the hate and finger pointing keeping us where we are, Buhari, Atiku, Sanusi, all Northern leaders were blamed under GEJ's useless Govt as responsible for BH, now, this useless Govt is also blaming PDP, guns infiltration from Libya, lack of equipment etc Keep the blame game going, na we all go suffer!
Re: Rape: Kano Shari’a Court Sentences 70-year-old Man To Death By stoning by Mayng01(m): 2:43pm On Aug 13, 2020
Organs:

Maybe you should go re-read what was written and pay attention. Then ask questions cos you clearly are reading and not understanding. Also, where do you see or hear of decapitation as a death sentence? Now, listen good and learn, this is a Sharia court following Sharia principles. Sharia has very strict punishment as a way to discourage crime from occuring. Rape cases are hard to prove, in this case, this man confessed to it and the Judge has to sentence him by Sharia. If you rape a minor your punishment is "Stoned until you die", I am in total support of it. In Thailand, they saw what drugs can do to their kids, citizens and they have it as a rule, if you bring drugs into their country, its death penalty, in the USA, treason, espionage, murder, large-scale drug trafficking, or attempted murder of a witness, juror, or court officer is death penalty, period. Again i ask you, if a 70 year old man should rape your daughter, what should be his punishment? Again, you quote a Dr Mailafia, you see that's the hate and finger pointing keeping us where we are, Buhari, Atiku, Sanusi, all Northern leaders were blamed under GEJ's useless Govt as responsible for BH, now, this useless Govt is also blaming PDP, guns infiltration from Libya, lack of equipment etc Keep the blame game going, na we all go suffer!

There is nothing to learn here mr, you are the one not getting my message, the decapitation I mentioned is an extension of the topic to buttress on the content. Stop asking me that question on your daughter being raped, though I have an answer but it really does not add up . If one commits an offense, one should suffer the consequences. Please get my point, I am only against the mode of killing, the countries you earlier mentioned like America... people can be sentenced to death but not by stoning people. Since you are a moslim & you are in support of the method of execution, & I as a Christian who is not in support of the method of execution means we can never be on the same page on this matter. So let’s just drop it and make it one of those leave it alone thing.
Re: Rape: Kano Shari’a Court Sentences 70-year-old Man To Death By stoning by xcuggsm(m): 2:54pm On Aug 13, 2020
What we need to do is to first of all define the word "DEFILE" as it is applied here.
I don't believe the 90 years old man even get the erection ginger to do anything. A POLITICIAN MAY HAVE DESIRED TO HAVE THE GIRL FOR MARRIAGE BUT THE BABA GOT THERE BEFORE HIM.

Watch out! The sentence will surely be upturned! Learned Islamic clerics will interven accordingly!!
Re: Rape: Kano Shari’a Court Sentences 70-year-old Man To Death By stoning by Agboriotejoye(m): 3:42pm On Aug 13, 2020
This indoctrination is what breeds Islamic terrorism. What sane man at the expense of his life will confess to a crime which he knows will earn him death when he can easily be free by recanting. It's obvious the man believes being stoned to death will earn him Al-Janaah. Pray tell what is the difference between that and the mindset of a suicide bomber?
Re: Rape: Kano Shari’a Court Sentences 70-year-old Man To Death By stoning by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 13, 2020
I love this...He deserve even worst treatment
Re: Rape: Kano Shari’a Court Sentences 70-year-old Man To Death By stoning by Organs(m): 3:54pm On Aug 13, 2020
Mayng01:

There is nothing to learn here mr, you are the one not getting my message, the decapitation I mentioned is an extension of the topic to buttress on the content. Stop asking me that question on your daughter being raped, though I have an answer but it really does not add up . If one commits an offense, one should suffer the consequences. Please get my point, I am only against the mode of killing, the countries you earlier mentioned like America... people can be sentenced to death but not by stoning people. Since you are a moslim & you are in support of the method of execution, & I as a Christian who is not in support of the method of execution means we can never be on the same page on this matter. So let’s just drop it and make it one of those leave it alone thing.

Ok, now i see your reply. Didn't see it prior. Long ago i went to a cab school in a city in USA, you have to go to school for anything you want to do, including driving taxi. What they'd taught us that was a huge eye opener for me and so many Nigerians and other Africans there is that we judge others through the lens of our own eyes and that is wrong. Ethnocentrism is believing your own culture is superior to the other persons cos youre judging by the standard of your own Culture. That is what Chukkul was saying as well, in Faith based religion, you don't judge Islam by the standards of your own Christianity and say our laws are barbaric, in my faith and my belief, these are laws from God to help us live a Just, peaceful and equitable life. Also, if you step back and reconsider, you will see the wisdom in Allah (God) having those laws. Yes, if you commit adultery, you will be stoned to death and if you steal, your hand will be chopped off. You might say its barbaric, but again look at the reasoning behind it, firstly, 4 witnesses must see you in the act, ie the penis going inside the vagina, four, i repeat, four people have to see that, now where is that possible? unless you do it at Onitsha main market, if you steal something worth xx amount, your hands will be chopped off. The guy whose hands was chopped off Jangebe stole a cow. Some folks saved money for wedding and he stole the cow to go resell. Now, you must have islamic society where folks not working are paid salaries and there is no hunger or suffering or indiscriminate mixing of male and female before you can have these laws practiced. Have you been to Dubai? Pay a visit to Qatar, Egypt or Saudi Arabia and you will be amazed how things are left carelessly or shops are left with wares out there, then you'll appreciate the good side of these laws. Shalom bro.
Re: Rape: Kano Shari’a Court Sentences 70-year-old Man To Death By stoning by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 13, 2020
Anyone against this treatment is a hypocrite....same people complaining and advocating for a harsh punishment,now same people are complaining...Nigerians
Re: Rape: Kano Shari’a Court Sentences 70-year-old Man To Death By stoning by jurgyvideos: 8:58pm On Aug 13, 2020
Very good
Re: Rape: Kano Shari’a Court Sentences 70-year-old Man To Death By stoning by mhmsadyq(m): 9:20pm On Aug 13, 2020
Agboriotejoye:
This indoctrination is what breeds Islamic terrorism. What sane man at the expense of his life will confess to a crime which he knows will earn him death when he can easily be free by recanting. It's obvious the man believes being stoned to death will earn him Al-Janaah. Pray tell what is the difference between that and the mindset of a suicide bomber?

It is better for him to face the consequences even if it means dying painfully, than to deny and face Allah's jahanama on the day of reckoning.

Most conscious Muslims will take the first option.
Re: Rape: Kano Shari’a Court Sentences 70-year-old Man To Death By stoning by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:58pm On Aug 13, 2020
mhmsadyq:

It is better for him to face the consequences even if it means dying painfully, than to deny and face Allah's jahanama on the day of reckoning.

Most conscious Muslims will take the first option.
It's still what I'm saying you're buttressing. Juxtapose that with blowing oneself up in the hope of virgins and you see it's the same mindset that both have. It's a mindset of enduring temporal pain (by sacrificing oneself) for eternal enjoyment. If one can choose a painful death through stoning, such individual will have no qualms with dying in the process of killing others if it will earn him same eternity.
Such mindset is antithetical to the basic mindset of the rational average human of search of life and liberty.
Re: Rape: Kano Shari’a Court Sentences 70-year-old Man To Death By stoning by mhmsadyq(m): 6:08am On Aug 14, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

It's still what I'm saying you're buttressing. Juxtapose that with blowing oneself up in the hope of virgins and you see it's the same mindset that both have. It's a mindset of enduring temporal pain (by sacrificing oneself) for eternal enjoyment. If one can choose a painful death through stoning, such individual will have no qualms with dying in the process of killing others if it will earn him same eternity.
Such mindset is antithetical to the basic mindset of the rational average human of search of life and liberty.

Yes, the rational human being is about this life and liberty to enjoy it the way he wants.

But the conscious human being is about the eternal life. He makes whatever sacrifice it will take to attain it.

O YOU WHO BELIEVE (IN ALLAH) SAVE YOURSELF AND YOUR HOUSEHOLD FROM A FIRE WHOSE FUEL IS MEN AND STONES...
Re: Rape: Kano Shari’a Court Sentences 70-year-old Man To Death By stoning by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:08pm On Aug 14, 2020
mhmsadyq:

Yes, the rational human being is about this life and liberty to enjoy it the way he wants.

But the conscious human being is about the eternal life. He makes whatever sacrifice it will take to attain it.

O YOU WHO BELIEVE (IN ALLAH) SAVE YOURSELF AND YOUR HOUSEHOLD FROM A FIRE WHOSE FUEL IS MEN AND STONES...
Then you mean that God who makes us rational and conscious made a mistake. He should have made us only conscious. Because if we're only conscious, then we're not capable of thoughts and if we're not capable of thoughts, then we're less than animals.
Even animals are rational. It is rationality that leads to actions not consciousness. For example, you can be conscious of hunger. It's rationality that tells you to eat rice and not mercury because mercury leads to death and rice leads to life. So, if you're not rational, how then do you decide between what is good and what is not?
It is the loss of the rational mind that leads to terrorism. Go figure.
Re: Rape: Kano Shari’a Court Sentences 70-year-old Man To Death By stoning by mhmsadyq(m): 3:53pm On Aug 14, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Then you mean that God who makes us rational and conscious made a mistake. He should have made us only conscious. Because if we're only conscious, then we're not capable of thoughts and if we're not capable of thoughts, then we're less than animals.
Even animals are rational. It is rationality that leads to actions not consciousness. For example, you can be conscious of hunger. It's rationality that tells you to eat rice and not mercury because mercury leads to death and rice leads to life. So, if you're not rational, how then do you decide between what is good and what is not?
It is the loss of the rational mind that leads to terrorism. Go figure.

It was also rationality that made the old man commit the crime of rape. It is the consciousness of Allah that made him submit to the punishment even though he could have denied or opted for an alternative justice system which may be less painful as you proposed in an earlier post.

Well, Allah can never make a mistake. There are reasons for everything by Allah, except that we dont know cos of limited knowledge as humans or we cant explain.

Man's rationality to commit sin or not is a function of his Allah's consciousness. If eventually he commits a sin, it is still the consciousness of Allah in him that makes him seek forgiveness or face justice as determined by Allah or his messenger or those appointed to met out justice.

It is rationality that makes people terrorists, that makes people insult Allah and His messenger, that makes people insult muslims and everything related to Islam.
Bros, every sin or vice is a product of rationality.

While the consciousness of Allah guides, you to Allah.

YOU (muslims) ARE THE BEST COMMUNITY EVER CREATED FOR THE GOOD OF MANKIND. YOU ENJOIN WHAT IS GOOD AND FORBID WHAT IS EVIL AND ABOVE ALL YOU BELIEVE IN ALLAH.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Man, His Girlfriend And 12 Others Arrested For Romance Scam In Thailand / #ENDSARS: Nigerians Protest In Michigan, Usa / Police Officer Hits A Lady With Gun In Warri As She Bleeds From Nose (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.