Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,460 members, 7,830,287 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Rape: Kano Shari’a Court Sentences 70-year-old Man To Death By stoning - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rape: Kano Shari’a Court Sentences 70-year-old Man To Death By stoning (44973 Views)

Court Sentences Tiktok User To 3 Years Jail For Defaming Eniola Badmus / South Africans Stoning Another African To Death (Graphic Photos) / 70-Year-Old Man Caught Raping 10-Year-Old Girl In Rivers Chained To A Pole (Phot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rape: Kano Shari’a Court Sentences 70-year-old Man To Death By stoning by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 12, 2020
P1PrinceKT:

How can you support Shari'a while you are non-muslim.

Is like Muslim supporting Paul's Lies.
read my comment again...i only said he got what he deserved

1 Like

Re: Rape: Kano Shari’a Court Sentences 70-year-old Man To Death By stoning by P1PrinceKT(m): 10:34pm On Aug 12, 2020
Wani lokaci suna Mana wulakanci da yawa ko Dan mu bama tankawane
Re: Rape: Kano Shari’a Court Sentences 70-year-old Man To Death By stoning by babtoundey(m): 10:35pm On Aug 12, 2020
As far as he raped ( and raped a.minor for that matter) I don't care how he dies. Whoever destroys should be destroyed.
What I just don't understand and what baffles and annoys me is seeing the same people with slogans like "rapist should be raped" rapist should be hanged" rapist should be castrated" condemning the judgement.

Imprisonment or castration is not a just judgement for a beast that practically destroy another person's life by sexually violating them.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rape: Kano Shari’a Court Sentences 70-year-old Man To Death By stoning by Midastorch(m): 10:35pm On Aug 12, 2020
Mayng01:
Northern barbarians. He did what is bad, at that age, send him to 20 years in prison & there he will surely die. Why sentencing someone to death by stoning at this age in this era in Nigeria. No wonder google will say the zoo country. Who are those that will even cast the stones. Spit

Y’all are fucking hypocrites.... on a normal day, you would have typed “ castrate the bastard” but because it’s from another tribe and religion, it becomes an eyesore... fucking hypocritical BVstards...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rape: Kano Shari’a Court Sentences 70-year-old Man To Death By stoning by Nguru55: 10:36pm On Aug 12, 2020
Seriously? Does the Sharia law now supercede the Nigeria constitution?
Re: Rape: Kano Shari’a Court Sentences 70-year-old Man To Death By stoning by Midastorch(m): 10:36pm On Aug 12, 2020
babtoundey:
As far as he raped ( and raped a.minor for that matter) I don't care how he dies. Whoever destroys should be destroyed.
What I just don't understand and what baffles and annoys me is seeing the same people with slogans like "rapist should be raped" rapist should be hanged" rapist should be castrated" condemning the judgement.

Imprisonment or castration is not a just judgement for a beast that practically destroy another person's life by sexually violating them.
Bless you brov.... I’m happy I can see someone of like mind here... hypocrites everywhere on SM
Re: Rape: Kano Shari’a Court Sentences 70-year-old Man To Death By stoning by Abdunzhaleel: 10:36pm On Aug 12, 2020
frozen70:

What did he gain to make him get stoned to death

What a painful way to die at that fragile age
. Yeah very painful indeed! If every sane person realises the gruesome pain in being killed in such fashion, who do you think will reiterate such death-worthy and animalistic act? obviously a few !
Re: Rape: Kano Shari’a Court Sentences 70-year-old Man To Death By stoning by Danmaiduguri(m): 10:36pm On Aug 12, 2020
LibertyRep:
The rapist deserves no mercy, but then why not imprison him? Death by stoning is so cruel and ancient.

What's the Shari'a ruling on corruption, especially when the person is caught stuffing his Babanriga with .....

Amputate his hands
Re: Rape: Kano Shari’a Court Sentences 70-year-old Man To Death By stoning by lightangel65i(m): 10:37pm On Aug 12, 2020
P1PrinceKT:

Hypocrisy Mana.

70year old from Anambra rape 7years old.

Hypo people:. "What a wicked soul, government should arrest the criminal".

70 year old rape 7 years old in Kano.

Hypo people;. "Islam is a religion of rapists".

Islam people are rapists, Mohammed was a serial rapists, notherners are rapists all islams should be stoned to death
Re: Rape: Kano Shari’a Court Sentences 70-year-old Man To Death By stoning by perdollar(m): 10:37pm On Aug 12, 2020
bloody cult mistaken as religion. thank God am not a cultist. let me wait for d shekaus comment
Re: Rape: Kano Shari’a Court Sentences 70-year-old Man To Death By stoning by Prophet777: 10:37pm On Aug 12, 2020
Abubakar Shekau? I am very sure God created Nigeria when he was Joking.
Re: Rape: Kano Shari’a Court Sentences 70-year-old Man To Death By stoning by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:38pm On Aug 12, 2020
I wonder how Yorubas felt comfortable living with these kind of backward people from North... AFONJA Selfishness and greed of power is the reason we are where we are today
Re: Rape: Kano Shari’a Court Sentences 70-year-old Man To Death By stoning by lightangel65i(m): 10:40pm On Aug 12, 2020
AbuAeesha:

I don't mean any insult,
the suspect is can renounce his confession According to the law to show how lenient the law, the Islamic shariah is never based on strictly punishment of offenders, therefore it's probably the fear if God that has made the old man to insist on committing the crime,wch is better for him because the afterlife punishment is much severe that. any worldly punishment,
how many instances have you physically witnessed when a 14 year old girl is given out in marriage without her consent and there wasn't any intervention??
that's the misconception many non Muslim have about Islam.
God bless you

Why are you lying na i see beggers everywhere with their child bride even aboki in my area marry children islam religon is based on rape, just look at Mohammed he was a serial rapist
Re: Rape: Kano Shari’a Court Sentences 70-year-old Man To Death By stoning by Prophet777: 10:41pm On Aug 12, 2020
I am very sure God created Nigeria when he was Joking.[/quote]
Re: Rape: Kano Shari’a Court Sentences 70-year-old Man To Death By stoning by guy222: 10:42pm On Aug 12, 2020
Are you sure the north is not a country on is own because i am not understanding.
Re: Rape: Kano Shari’a Court Sentences 70-year-old Man To Death By stoning by babtoundey(m): 10:53pm On Aug 12, 2020
Midastorch:

Bless you brov.... I’m happy I can see someone of like mind here... hypocrites everywhere on SM

Just imagine! If the judgement was delivered in a court of law you will see them.jubilating. As far as it comes from a section they all tag evil, then the judgement is itself evil.

Death is death, be it by hanging or stoning. The man in question only chose his preference.

2 Likes

Re: Rape: Kano Shari’a Court Sentences 70-year-old Man To Death By stoning by angelfallz(m): 10:56pm On Aug 12, 2020
I don't support the death penalty for any crime. Death by stoning that is just barbaric. The stoners must have a heart of stone to carry out the sentence.
Re: Rape: Kano Shari’a Court Sentences 70-year-old Man To Death By stoning by earnit1: 10:58pm On Aug 12, 2020
Ok
Re: Rape: Kano Shari’a Court Sentences 70-year-old Man To Death By stoning by mhmsadyq(m): 10:58pm On Aug 12, 2020
Rapists on nairaland seem not happy with what shariah has done to one of their own in Kano. Some rapists are profering favourable punishment including life imprisonment while, some are suggesting he goes on appeal.
Anyways, any rapist that don't want the shariah treatment should keep practising his trade in the south east, south south and though to a lesser degree south west,that are rapists friendly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rape: Kano Shari’a Court Sentences 70-year-old Man To Death By stoning by Enskynelson(m): 11:02pm On Aug 12, 2020
Abeg, who go cast the first stone?
Re: Rape: Kano Shari’a Court Sentences 70-year-old Man To Death By stoning by Deeemphasis01: 11:08pm On Aug 12, 2020
Judgement in a state with muslims as majority,by a muslim judge on a muslim rappist according to shari'ah which is constitutionally accepted. why do you feel offended? whats the colour of you people's problem?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rape: Kano Shari’a Court Sentences 70-year-old Man To Death By stoning by Omoluabi16(m): 11:09pm On Aug 12, 2020
Islamic republic of Nigeria.
Re: Rape: Kano Shari’a Court Sentences 70-year-old Man To Death By stoning by Kissiemu(m): 11:11pm On Aug 12, 2020
What a shame...

All comments above are about religion, political parties, ethnicity...

No one is talking about the crime of rape,the 70 year old rapist n the young victim...

I weep for Nigeria.
Re: Rape: Kano Shari’a Court Sentences 70-year-old Man To Death By stoning by Kissiemu(m): 11:15pm On Aug 12, 2020
babtoundey:

My brother the thing no wonder you?
I just weak reading comments here.

1 Like

Re: Rape: Kano Shari’a Court Sentences 70-year-old Man To Death By stoning by MightySparrow: 11:27pm On Aug 12, 2020
omoiyamayor:
At this millennium age some ancient people with ancient view still exist. Break Location 9 aka Nigeria now before everyone is murdered, the people from the north are not Humane.
Middle east was the centre of civilization until the advent of islam. since islam, the live of middle east is on reverse gear. with an islamic africa, black acce will not the light of the day. the reason for terrorism is because islamic world cannot compete with ever progressing west.
Re: Rape: Kano Shari’a Court Sentences 70-year-old Man To Death By stoning by AbuAeesha: 11:28pm On Aug 12, 2020
lightangel65i:

Why are you lying na i see beggers everywhere with their child bride even aboki in my area marry children islam religon is based on rape, just look at Mohammed he was a serial rapist
wasn't communicating with you, it's obvious Islam has been a nightmare to you.
wondering if you can't comprehend my write up PHYSICALLY WITNESSED MARRIAGE WITHOUT CONSENT AND NO INTERVENTION.
only God that grants guardian,I wish God will guide u.
Re: Rape: Kano Shari’a Court Sentences 70-year-old Man To Death By stoning by Eddygre8(m): 11:30pm On Aug 12, 2020
Already close to grave
Re: Rape: Kano Shari’a Court Sentences 70-year-old Man To Death By stoning by Patrioticman007(m): 11:31pm On Aug 12, 2020
Kissiemu:

My brother the thing no wonder you?
I just weak reading comments here.

U dey mind them, hypocrites, just the way they betrayed Jesus son of Mary, (Barnabas saga), they will rather insult Islam than see the rapist punished according to Holy Quran & Bible.
Re: Rape: Kano Shari’a Court Sentences 70-year-old Man To Death By stoning by fkj950ax(m): 11:33pm On Aug 12, 2020
ostechno:

See how someone just misquoted another human being, chai
Abeg where did he mention it that he wants to watch the rape video
Baba, I fear u ooo

Will it be the sentencing video he meant?
Re: Rape: Kano Shari’a Court Sentences 70-year-old Man To Death By stoning by redsun(m): 11:40pm On Aug 12, 2020
Pre stone age animals. They live in the 21st century, yet their minds are as primitive as primordial microbes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bride Trying To Abort Pregnancy In Uganda Busted / Burial Of South African-Based Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Onitsha / Slay Queen Busted After Sending Fake Transfer oF N65,000 To A Vendor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.