Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Whats Your SELLING POINT ? Dont Spoil The Fun - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats Your SELLING POINT ? Dont Spoil The Fun (832 Views)

Dont Spoil My Make Up O –bride Tells Groom On Wedding Day (video) / "Dont Spoil My Make Up Oo"–Bride Tells Groom On Wedding Day (video) / This Is My Selling Point, Young Lady Displays Her Huge Nippl£s (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats Your SELLING POINT ? Dont Spoil The Fun by Creativeace(m): 9:25pm On Aug 12, 2020
I'll keep this short and direct

I am of the believe that nobody is entirely unattractive or unappealing,you may not be overwhelmingly beautiful and well endowed for the ladies or well built and handsome with a full beard in the case of the guys but there has to be something about you that someone needs,something the opposite sex admires,that positive thing people always notice about you,share your selling point here with an encounter to authenticate your claim.

N/B showing off is allowed

okay am going first
Am damn good with words and i mean it

1st experience

Back then in secondary school in my ss3 i once convinced a female corper to postpone her much scheduled test with a combination of sweet talks,jokes and motivational talks in front of the entire class after when she invited me to her table at the staff room where i continued the jokes and the sweet talking to her delight

i could already feel the attraction growing even as she tried to mask them but her eyes gave her away.

na so one full bearded corper come pursue me comot but you know what ? We're still best of friends

drop your own selling point and your experiences with them
dont spoil the fun
Re: Whats Your SELLING POINT ? Dont Spoil The Fun by illicit(m): 10:00pm On Aug 12, 2020
I have a long dick
grin

1 Like

Re: Whats Your SELLING POINT ? Dont Spoil The Fun by Creativeace(m): 10:08pm On Aug 12, 2020
illicit:
I have a long dick

grin
come on man is it located on your forehead ? If not how is it a selling point if people cant notice it ?
Re: Whats Your SELLING POINT ? Dont Spoil The Fun by illicit(m): 10:11pm On Aug 12, 2020
Creativeace:
come on man is it located on your forehead ? If not how is it a selling point if people cant notice it ?

I just tell girls that I have it and they will be like wow are u for real and I will say yes now I swear.

Then they will be like oya let me see.

Then I will be like u got to blow it to make it long tho.

Then they will be like really?

And I will say why not try it and see for yaself.

Then they will be like ok, no harm in trying and gbam....

Thats how I sell my points

cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Whats Your SELLING POINT ? Dont Spoil The Fun by osemoses1234(m): 10:14pm On Aug 12, 2020
My sense

1 Like

Re: Whats Your SELLING POINT ? Dont Spoil The Fun by Creativeace(m): 10:16pm On Aug 12, 2020
illicit:

I just tell girls that I have it and they will be like wow are u for real and I will say yes now I swear.

Then they will be like oya let me see.

Then I will be like u got to blow it to make it long tho.

Then they will be like really?

And I will say why not try it and see for yaself.

Then they will be like ok, no harm in trying and gbam....

Thats how I sell my points

cheesy
Small remain i 4 call you odugwu
for saying such nonsense with much confidence
well anything that works for you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats Your SELLING POINT ? Dont Spoil The Fun by Creativeace(m): 10:19pm On Aug 12, 2020
osemoses1234:
My sense
oga give us gist na how your sense dey take affect people abi na sense organ ?
Re: Whats Your SELLING POINT ? Dont Spoil The Fun by FanOfMyself: 10:22pm On Aug 12, 2020
My innocent face
Re: Whats Your SELLING POINT ? Dont Spoil The Fun by Sadiqali24(m): 10:24pm On Aug 12, 2020
My eyes!
Re: Whats Your SELLING POINT ? Dont Spoil The Fun by Creativeace(m): 10:26pm On Aug 12, 2020
FanOfMyself:
My innocent face
True people can be attracted to innocence oya share your experience na
Re: Whats Your SELLING POINT ? Dont Spoil The Fun by illicit(m): 10:27pm On Aug 12, 2020
Creativeace:
Small remain i 4 call you odugwu for saying such nonsense with much confidence well anything that works for you
gotcha!
Re: Whats Your SELLING POINT ? Dont Spoil The Fun by FanOfMyself: 10:28pm On Aug 12, 2020
Creativeace:
True
people can be attracted to innocence
oya share your experience na
Will do when I sign off

1 Like

Re: Whats Your SELLING POINT ? Dont Spoil The Fun by Quietly(m): 10:28pm On Aug 12, 2020
My Old school hair with a pink lips,
Re: Whats Your SELLING POINT ? Dont Spoil The Fun by Creativeace(m): 10:28pm On Aug 12, 2020
Sadiqali24:
My eyes!
seriously ? i thought only women have the eye thing ?
Re: Whats Your SELLING POINT ? Dont Spoil The Fun by Quietly(m): 10:29pm On Aug 12, 2020
Sadiqali24:
My eyes!
Do you have bubble eye's
Re: Whats Your SELLING POINT ? Dont Spoil The Fun by Creativeace(m): 10:31pm On Aug 12, 2020
Quietly:
My Old school hair with a pink lips,
smiles
old school people have this mysterious energy and vibe !
i love them
Re: Whats Your SELLING POINT ? Dont Spoil The Fun by Sadiqali24(m): 10:34pm On Aug 12, 2020
Creativeace:
seriously ?
i thought only women have the eye thing ?
well I have the eyes of my mother

1 Like

Re: Whats Your SELLING POINT ? Dont Spoil The Fun by icenti: 10:37pm On Aug 12, 2020
Height, dimple, the ability to speak English fluently coupled with commonsensical words.
Re: Whats Your SELLING POINT ? Dont Spoil The Fun by Creativeace(m): 10:39pm On Aug 12, 2020
icenti:
Height, dimple, the ability to speak English fluently coupled with commonsensical words.
wow
only you ?
oya give us gist na
how did you know for sure ?
Re: Whats Your SELLING POINT ? Dont Spoil The Fun by MasterShifu010(m): 10:42pm On Aug 12, 2020
my brain.......if am talking to a girl and I wanna take her number, I ask her to call it, that's all, I've got it.....and also am artistic too, I decorate people home that when people see me work it seems effortless and breathtaking
Re: Whats Your SELLING POINT ? Dont Spoil The Fun by Fidelismaria: 10:44pm On Aug 12, 2020
Re: Whats Your SELLING POINT ? Dont Spoil The Fun by Eileene(f): 10:45pm On Aug 12, 2020
My innocent face couple with my personality; funny and intelligent.

1 Like

Re: Whats Your SELLING POINT ? Dont Spoil The Fun by adajoe555: 10:51pm On Aug 12, 2020
my smartness/ intelligence

my gap teeth( that's why i love smiling)

my bulky eyes
Re: Whats Your SELLING POINT ? Dont Spoil The Fun by Creativeace(m): 10:55pm On Aug 12, 2020
MasterShifu010:
my brain.......if am talking to a girl and I wanna take her number, I ask her to call it, that's all, I've got it.....and also am artistic too, I decorate people home that when people see me work it seems effortless and breathtaking
brother you're really selling then,we have so much in common,i mean i find it strange that people have to look for pen and paper every time they're getting digits,whats the brain for ?
Re: Whats Your SELLING POINT ? Dont Spoil The Fun by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 12, 2020
Eileene:
My innocent face couple with my personality; i'm funny and intelligent.
nice advert..

Re: Whats Your SELLING POINT ? Dont Spoil The Fun by Creativeace(m): 10:58pm On Aug 12, 2020
adajoe555:
my smartness/ intelligence
my gap teeth( that's why i love smiling)
my bulky eyes
Awwwwn you don sell pass agege bread like this oh "thats why i love smiling" you really got me there i love cheerful people
Re: Whats Your SELLING POINT ? Dont Spoil The Fun by Eileene(f): 11:03pm On Aug 12, 2020
SmellySperm:
nice advert..
For your mind
Re: Whats Your SELLING POINT ? Dont Spoil The Fun by adajoe555: 11:03pm On Aug 12, 2020
Creativeace:
Awwwwn you don sell pass agege bread like this oh "thats why i love smiling" you really got me there i love cheerful people

ouch thanks smiley
Re: Whats Your SELLING POINT ? Dont Spoil The Fun by Osobi32(m): 11:03pm On Aug 12, 2020
my calm voice,gentle smile and innocent looks!

1 Like

Re: Whats Your SELLING POINT ? Dont Spoil The Fun by Creativeace(m): 11:09pm On Aug 12, 2020
Please do well to attach an encounter to your claim how do people react when they notice your selling point ? How did they get attracted to your package so we know you're not just bluffing
Re: Whats Your SELLING POINT ? Dont Spoil The Fun by iroko2020(m): 12:26am On Aug 13, 2020
My blue eyes

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

South African Ladies Go Fully Unclad In This Video 18+ / Can I Come Back From It. / Watch This Couple In Bush Spotted P@nt Down Doing It On A Broad Daylight (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.