Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

HAVE YOU EVER EATEN YOUR FATHER'S FOOD BEFORE? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HAVE YOU EVER EATEN YOUR FATHER'S FOOD BEFORE? (1792 Views)

Lady Selling Rice Dips Her Hands In The Food Before Serving Customers (VIDEO) / I Put Drugs In My Husband's Food Before Having Intercourse With Him-lady / Sex Before Food Or Food Before Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HAVE YOU EVER EATEN YOUR FATHER'S FOOD BEFORE? by Bluezy13(m): 9:05pm On Aug 13, 2020
Funny comments above
Re: HAVE YOU EVER EATEN YOUR FATHER'S FOOD BEFORE? by Bluntguy: 6:31am On Aug 14, 2020
FlowerGirl040:
Father's love.

RIP to him and my mum
Rest in perfect peace to your mum, my sister.
Re: HAVE YOU EVER EATEN YOUR FATHER'S FOOD BEFORE? by Harbezino: 7:07am On Aug 14, 2020
Wella
Re: HAVE YOU EVER EATEN YOUR FATHER'S FOOD BEFORE? by goooze(m): 7:09am On Aug 14, 2020
My children eat food prepared by me not less than thrice a week
Re: HAVE YOU EVER EATEN YOUR FATHER'S FOOD BEFORE? by Aimerosa25(f): 7:22am On Aug 14, 2020
His pepper soup is to die for,he also cooks once in a very long time.
Re: HAVE YOU EVER EATEN YOUR FATHER'S FOOD BEFORE? by Alexgman1(m): 7:51am On Aug 14, 2020
emmysmartt:
My dad meal is always the best premium quality meal and also I always get to eat big meat and chicken anytime he is in the mood to cook if mama is not around happy when I see him shaking utensils in the kitchen I learnt cooking skills from him my gf is always amazed anytime I decide to make a meal she is glad because it always yummy like mama and papa food

My dad cooks better than yours
I HEAR U SIR.
Re: HAVE YOU EVER EATEN YOUR FATHER'S FOOD BEFORE? by Alexgman1(m): 7:54am On Aug 14, 2020
Aimerosa25:
His pepper soup is to die for,he also cooks once in a very long time.
How can someone die 4 pepper soup? I no understand?
Re: HAVE YOU EVER EATEN YOUR FATHER'S FOOD BEFORE? by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 14, 2020
Bluntguy:

Rest in perfect peace to your mum, my sister.
Thanks so much, she died of f recent. Good morning
Re: HAVE YOU EVER EATEN YOUR FATHER'S FOOD BEFORE? by Aimerosa25(f): 9:19am On Aug 14, 2020
Alexgman1:
How can someone die 4 pepper soup? I no understand?
I mean it's really good ,uncle
Re: HAVE YOU EVER EATEN YOUR FATHER'S FOOD BEFORE? by Alexgman1(m): 10:03am On Aug 14, 2020
Aimerosa25:
I mean it's really good ,uncle
hahahaha i knw
Re: HAVE YOU EVER EATEN YOUR FATHER'S FOOD BEFORE? by Aimerosa25(f): 10:14am On Aug 14, 2020
Alexgman1:
hahahaha i knw
thanks
Re: HAVE YOU EVER EATEN YOUR FATHER'S FOOD BEFORE? by idahme(m): 10:30am On Aug 14, 2020
J111333:
I cooked vegetable soup not too long ago and ended up staying longer in the restroom. While doing my thing in there with almost teary face, I said to myself, this situation looked familiar. I quickly remembered the day my dad prepared the same vegetable soup and the way we all held our tummies taking turns in the restroom. When it comes to cooking, I'm a true son of my dad. cheesy

Chai, continue to RIP Col. Jeffrey Snr. cry

My rib..

1 Like

Re: HAVE YOU EVER EATEN YOUR FATHER'S FOOD BEFORE? by idahme(m): 10:32am On Aug 14, 2020
paulolee:
yes, the whole family do eat his food once in a year and thats during my mom birthday, my dad always prepare jellof rice for the whole house and makes sure that he did all himself without the help from mom or anybody..
the man is a very bad cook but we jus have to manage it and keep singing his praises saying my mum is lucky to have a very romantic chef as a husband jus to make him happy jus as we do praise our bad leaders..

U deserve one stroke for making my jaw hurt.... Lol
Re: HAVE YOU EVER EATEN YOUR FATHER'S FOOD BEFORE? by Bluntguy: 11:06pm On Aug 14, 2020
FlowerGirl040:
Thanks so much, she died of f recent. Good morning
Oh dear. Has she been buried?
Re: HAVE YOU EVER EATEN YOUR FATHER'S FOOD BEFORE? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Aug 14, 2020
Bluntguy:

Oh dear. Has she been buried?
Yes..
Re: HAVE YOU EVER EATEN YOUR FATHER'S FOOD BEFORE? by Lamanii22(f): 12:23am On Aug 15, 2020
Lol...countless times... My dad cooks really well.... He has dementia now though... He can't do anything by himself again... I miss his food a lot...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thread removed / These 10 Questions Will Make Her Extremely Wet / Is There Something Wrong With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.