Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,967 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Broke Up With My Boyfrind Because He Is A Yahoo Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Broke Up With My Boyfrind Because He Is A Yahoo Guy (6155 Views)

How I Taught A Desperate Yahoo Guy A Lesson He Will Never Forget / My Life After I Started Dating A Very Rich, Handsome Yahoo Guy / Yahoo Guy Posted On Facebook As He reveals His Babe Nude. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Broke Up With My Boyfrind Because He Is A Yahoo Guy by Nobody: 6:47am On Aug 13, 2020
I really love him a lot, still can't get my head off him, I knew he was poor from the onset but still accepted him. I gave him money to support him, gave him foodstuffs but it seems all my efforts were in vain because he kept on doing his yahoo business and i just can't be with someone that scams people of their hard earned money.

I told him to stop and he said he doesn't give a Bleep so i cut off the relationship and he blocked me immediately. I have been waiting for him to even call to give an apology or unblock me but he never did. I miss him so much, even sent him text messages begging him to come back but he never replied back. I really love him a lot and want him back cry

Update: This is someone I can die for. Now i understand the reason why some people still date criminals. If you ever witnessed true love, you will understand how i feel and how hard it is for i to let go. I loooooove him pass my life. I can't even think of any guy except him. Apart from doing yahoo, he is really a sweet guy and cute AF.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Broke Up With My Boyfrind Because He Is A Yahoo Guy by majamajic(m): 6:56am On Aug 13, 2020
U don't know road to his house ? To go beg for reacceptance ?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Broke Up With My Boyfrind Because He Is A Yahoo Guy by Nobody: 6:58am On Aug 13, 2020
majamajic:
he lived close to me but moved out to stay with his cousin. He hasn't come back since
Re: Broke Up With My Boyfrind Because He Is A Yahoo Guy by Nobody: 6:59am On Aug 13, 2020
majamajic:
not sure he will come back because he is not doing anything here and broke af. It was because of me he was staying here

1 Like

Re: Broke Up With My Boyfrind Because He Is A Yahoo Guy by Nobody: 6:59am On Aug 13, 2020
IntersexSherry:
I really love him a lot, still can't get my head off him, i knew he was poor from the onset but still accepted him, i gave him money to support him, gave him foodstuffs but it seems all my efforts were in vain because he kept on doing his yahoo business and i just can't be with someone that scams people of their hard earned money. I told him to stop and he said he doesn't give a Bleep so i cut off the relationship and he blocked me immediately. I have been waiting for him to even call to give an apology or unblock me but he never did. I miss him so much, even sent him text messages begging him to come back but he never replied back. I really love him a lot and want him back cry
young lady he we not change if you know you can't accept him like that just let him go as times goes on u we forget him ...

9 Likes

Re: Broke Up With My Boyfrind Because He Is A Yahoo Guy by Fmghewzy(m): 7:00am On Aug 13, 2020
Just let him go,for him to turn into a scammer and not have conscience,means he could do anything for money.Run away from people like that, people whose heart has been hardened.if he had truly loved you he would have been willing to stop.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Broke Up With My Boyfrind Because He Is A Yahoo Guy by chiommy123(f): 7:00am On Aug 13, 2020
you should be proud of yourself

37 Likes

Re: Broke Up With My Boyfrind Because He Is A Yahoo Guy by blackpanthar: 7:02am On Aug 13, 2020
IntersexSherry:
I really love him a lot, still can't get my head off him, i knew he was poor from the onset but still accepted him, i gave him money to support him, gave him foodstuffs but it seems all my efforts were in vain because he kept on doing his yahoo business and i just can't be with someone that scams people of their hard earned money. I told him to stop and he said he doesn't give a Bleep so i cut off the relationship and he blocked me immediately. I have been waiting for him to even call to give an apology or unblock me but he never did. I miss him so much, even sent him text messages begging him to come back but he never replied back. I really love him a lot and want him back cry

You did the RIGHT THING... but due to low self esteem and loneliness you want to go back to your vomit... IF THE GUY MOVES FROM YAHOO TO YAHOO PLUS... it may be by sacrificing you.... He clearly LOVES MONEY.... the love of money is the root of all evil.

Why can't you see that?
Maybe he used DO-AS-I-SAY on you... or a bonding spell. But you need to deliver yourself fasssstttttt

We do not drink ACID when we are THIRSTY...so also do not go back to a TOXIC relationship just because you are LONELY

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Broke Up With My Boyfrind Because He Is A Yahoo Guy by majamajic(m): 7:04am On Aug 13, 2020
IntersexSherry:
he lived close to me but moved out to stay with his cousin. He hasn't come back since

U want go back and continue with him since he can't stop ?
For me it's too early , such decision u need give it time to see if it's really best for u , not to rush back almost immediately , give yourself time .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Broke Up With My Boyfrind Because He Is A Yahoo Guy by paulolee(m): 7:17am On Aug 13, 2020
jus move on with ur life because the gee don move on, the sure thing i love about all yahoo boys is that they are more focused on the paper than grils matter, they all know that making moni is more better than making love..

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Broke Up With My Boyfrind Because He Is A Yahoo Guy by lightangel65i(m): 7:19am On Aug 13, 2020
LightOnScams:
Assssh oooh aaaah harrrrder!!!

Guy you don spoil grin
Re: Broke Up With My Boyfrind Because He Is A Yahoo Guy by talktrue1234: 7:19am On Aug 13, 2020
You are one in a million, that you can talk like this I respect you. This dude has a very hardened heart be very careful of him, he can do anything for money.

4 Likes

Re: Broke Up With My Boyfrind Because He Is A Yahoo Guy by Nobody: 7:20am On Aug 13, 2020
IntersexSherry:

Your freedom now is better than cohabiting with him in police cell if he's caught. A friend of a yahoo boy is a yahoo boy.. Feelings can save you if you are caught alongside him. So count it a great joy you to that step of breaking up with him.

3 Likes

Re: Broke Up With My Boyfrind Because He Is A Yahoo Guy by DaInferno(m): 7:26am On Aug 13, 2020
I always find it hard to take whatever this particular op has to say seriously, sometime belike he\she get sense then sometimes e just the talk like food wey no get tasteundecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Broke Up With My Boyfrind Because He Is A Yahoo Guy by dangermouse(m): 7:28am On Aug 13, 2020
Yahoo is a thing of the past. What we have now is yahoo+ which involves rituals and sacrifices. My dear, u where privy to know on time unlike some unfortunate ones who did in the after world. Stay very clear from him. A legit man will surely come and if all things being equal, support him and build a future together.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Broke Up With My Boyfrind Because He Is A Yahoo Guy by NoApology(m): 7:30am On Aug 13, 2020
Yahoo boy wey dey broke AF. Which kain irresponsible yahoo boy be that?

Babe your man is what we call double jeopardy. He is no good to the society and no good to himself. Move on!
IntersexSherry:
not sure he will come back because he is not doing anything here and broke af. It was because of me he was staying here

4 Likes

Re: Broke Up With My Boyfrind Because He Is A Yahoo Guy by StrikeBack(m): 7:31am On Aug 13, 2020
IntersexSherry:
Shey if I toast you, you will gree for me?
Re: Broke Up With My Boyfrind Because He Is A Yahoo Guy by Nobody: 7:32am On Aug 13, 2020
You are making a great decision ever. Fantasy can be driven towards sexual urge. Engage yourself in self happiness. Find what you love doing, he will fade away like ashes from a burnt love story book.
*You will find a wealthy man than him in near future dear princess... kiss

2 Likes

Re: Broke Up With My Boyfrind Because He Is A Yahoo Guy by Tillatalk: 7:37am On Aug 13, 2020
Why did I read this type of post this morning
Re: Broke Up With My Boyfrind Because He Is A Yahoo Guy by bigpicture001: 7:37am On Aug 13, 2020
We are really very proud of you babe... You did a very good thing in your decision........

Yes, your shattered cuz of nature.. Cuz nature have it that we must surely miss anyone we are very close to when we separate.......

Just move on dear.. Forget him and don't look back... You sure will b fine

4 Likes

Re: Broke Up With My Boyfrind Because He Is A Yahoo Guy by Kdon2: 7:43am On Aug 13, 2020
IntersexSherry:

If you love yahoo boy then you never get sense sis because it ll end in disaster for both of you eventually. I commend your moral values and your decision to be upright. I m sure you ll have done more for the guy if you have more capacity. However if you continue with the guy you are courting disaster now or later. God bless you.

One more thing find someone else to replace him.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Broke Up With My Boyfrind Because He Is A Yahoo Guy by lightangel65i(m): 7:49am On Aug 13, 2020
Fulaniherdmens:
You are making a great decision ever. Fantasy can be driven towards sexual urge. Engage yourself in self happiness. Find what you love doing, he will fade away like ashes from a burnt love story book.
*You will find a wealthy man than him in near future dear princess... kiss

Is your monkier pun intended if not you will die a sad death
Re: Broke Up With My Boyfrind Because He Is A Yahoo Guy by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 13, 2020
In the mighty name of Jesus Christ i believe, i send you back to where u erupt from, hence you will die a hard death in the bottom lake of fire. I rebuke and debunk and reject you from hence forth, we have nothing in common and so forth you will never be in anywhere close to my mentions. Amen.

lightangel65i:

Is your monkier pun intended if not you will die a sad death

2 Likes

Re: Broke Up With My Boyfrind Because He Is A Yahoo Guy by Todayswind(f): 8:07am On Aug 13, 2020
IntersexSherry:
you made the best decision by leaving him. People engaged in Yahoo are never honest irrespective of love.
What happens to getting a small job to hustle.
You made the best decision

3 Likes

Re: Broke Up With My Boyfrind Because He Is A Yahoo Guy by deeva2: 8:10am On Aug 13, 2020
My dear, You made the right decision..Dnt beg him to come back..Love urself and get ur mind busy with something beta..

1 Like

Re: Broke Up With My Boyfrind Because He Is A Yahoo Guy by Mgtowmonk: 8:11am On Aug 13, 2020
undecided
Re: Broke Up With My Boyfrind Because He Is A Yahoo Guy by luminouz(m): 8:22am On Aug 13, 2020
Lies

LIEEEEES

LIEEESSSSSSSS

LIESSSSSSSSSSSSS

undecided undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Broke Up With My Boyfrind Because He Is A Yahoo Guy by Nicepoker(m): 8:23am On Aug 13, 2020
This op again. liar

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Broke Up With My Boyfrind Because He Is A Yahoo Guy by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 13, 2020
You did the right thing. Let him go and move on with your life.

1 Like

Re: Broke Up With My Boyfrind Because He Is A Yahoo Guy by Classcaptain1(m): 8:29am On Aug 13, 2020
So we should fry beans Abi what.... undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
IntersexSherry:
Re: Broke Up With My Boyfrind Because He Is A Yahoo Guy by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 13, 2020
deeva2:
My dear, You made the right decision..Dnt beg him to come back..Love urself and get ur mind busy with something beta..
its hard to forget. I love am die. Apart from doing yahoo, he is very sweet person. I really looooooove him!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is Your Turn Off In A Guy / Isoko Boy & Other Nigerians Blast Man Squeezing Her Woman Breast In Public / Most Of Our Parents Married Without Courtship But They Luv Themselves More That Us Today. Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.