Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,124 members, 7,821,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Yahoo Guy Posted On Facebook As He reveals His Babe Nude. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yahoo Guy Posted On Facebook As He reveals His Babe Nude. (10731 Views)

Do You Agree With What This Guy Posted On How To Treat Your Girlfriend? (Pics) / Guy Posted His Girlfriend Picture But What Befell Him Was Not What He Expected / See What This Guy Posted On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahoo Guy Posted On Facebook As He reveals His Babe Nude. by johnnyn1(m): 10:25am On Dec 14, 2017
Wire guy posted on facebook as he uncovers his babe nude.

Every morning when I wake I jus want dey see my kele�
If she supports the hustle split ur last �cash�with her she WORTH it ����
#Behind Every successful man, there is a strong and wise woman�
#ONE WOMAN IS ENOUGH�
shocked shocked shocked shocked embarassed cheesy cheesy

More pics loading

Re: Yahoo Guy Posted On Facebook As He reveals His Babe Nude. by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 14, 2017
Ugly Nigga... Damn It!

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Guy Posted On Facebook As He reveals His Babe Nude. by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 14, 2017
look how ugly d mumu is

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Guy Posted On Facebook As He reveals His Babe Nude. by habsydiamond(m): 11:03am On Dec 14, 2017
Something dey do Una ooo. So Na after sex pics Una dey take show Una behind a successful man, they must be a woman. When Una mate out there dey shower themselves with gifts..Una two better stand up go find something do B4 I catch Una for that bed....fuckery individuals

4 Likes

Re: Yahoo Guy Posted On Facebook As He reveals His Babe Nude. by johnnyn1(m): 11:12am On Dec 14, 2017
More pics...

And a meme for them undecided lipsrsealed

1 Share

Re: Yahoo Guy Posted On Facebook As He reveals His Babe Nude. by samyfreshsmooth(m): 11:26am On Dec 14, 2017
Na wah o

see two of dem lip like fowl yansh.............
all these shameless yahoo boys with their senseless girlfriends

9 Likes

Re: Yahoo Guy Posted On Facebook As He reveals His Babe Nude. by ShayGirl(f): 11:28am On Dec 14, 2017
See how ugly and dirty they both look and he's not ashamed posting it... undecided

The bae even make-up sleep....orisiirisi something

Modified!!..

I believe everybody is entitled to his or her own opinion..so, stop quoting me if u have nothing valuable to say...The English is not too hard to understand pls...
@Rugedtimi or whateva u call urself, LEARN TO RESPECT PEOPLE'S PRIVACY! its an advice! Don't teach me the values u don't HV.
Re: Yahoo Guy Posted On Facebook As He reveals His Babe Nude. by johnnyn1(m): 11:48am On Dec 14, 2017
ShayGirl:
See how ugly and dirty they both look and he's not ashamed posting it... undecided

No mind them fools..

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Guy Posted On Facebook As He reveals His Babe Nude. by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 14, 2017
grin grin grin
ruggedtimi:
no vex oh but you fine pass that girl?
Re: Yahoo Guy Posted On Facebook As He reveals His Babe Nude. by schumastic(m): 1:26pm On Dec 14, 2017
where is the nude na angry angry

Signed.

Vice Chairman,

Bachelors Club, Lagos Branch.
Re: Yahoo Guy Posted On Facebook As He reveals His Babe Nude. by johnnyn1(m): 2:02pm On Dec 14, 2017
schumastic:
where is the nude na angry angry

Signed.

Vice Chairman,

Bachelors Club, Lagos Branch.

Oga Wettin u dey look.
No be nude be that?
Re: Yahoo Guy Posted On Facebook As He reveals His Babe Nude. by johnnyn1(m): 2:04pm On Dec 14, 2017
ruggedtimi:

She fine na. .
Not until her cleavage Don show naaa
Re: Yahoo Guy Posted On Facebook As He reveals His Babe Nude. by roarik(f): 2:05pm On Dec 14, 2017
grin grin
ruggedtimi:
you are wicked
Re: Yahoo Guy Posted On Facebook As He reveals His Babe Nude. by dollyjoy(f): 2:11pm On Dec 14, 2017
ruggedtimi:
The girl fine bros
Re: Yahoo Guy Posted On Facebook As He reveals His Babe Nude. by ruggedtimi(m): 2:12pm On Dec 14, 2017
dollyjoy:
The girl fine bros
i m not saying she is ugly but comparing her to the guy's galfrnd who fine pass cos she called the girl ugly.
Re: Yahoo Guy Posted On Facebook As He reveals His Babe Nude. by johnnyn1(m): 2:13pm On Dec 14, 2017
dollyjoy:
The girl fine bros

angry angry grin grin
Abi she try pass na..
Re: Yahoo Guy Posted On Facebook As He reveals His Babe Nude. by Amarabae(f): 2:14pm On Dec 14, 2017
ruggedtimi:
why posting her picture?
Did she offend you with her answer.
Childish
Re: Yahoo Guy Posted On Facebook As He reveals His Babe Nude. by johnnyn1(m): 2:15pm On Dec 14, 2017
ruggedtimi:
i m not saying she is ugly but comparing her to the guy's galfrnd who fine pass cos she called the girl ugly.

Oga bros... The gal fine forget the prostitute on the bed. ..
Nawa for naija guys ooo...
She fine... wah ala
She no fine.... wahala
Re: Yahoo Guy Posted On Facebook As He reveals His Babe Nude. by johnnyn1(m): 2:15pm On Dec 14, 2017
Amarabae:
why posting her picture?
Childish

Abi...
The guy just want attention..
Re: Yahoo Guy Posted On Facebook As He reveals His Babe Nude. by Ginaz(f): 2:20pm On Dec 14, 2017
He has to post his two shoes!
grin
Re: Yahoo Guy Posted On Facebook As He reveals His Babe Nude. by johnnyn1(m): 2:27pm On Dec 14, 2017
Ginaz:
He has to post his two shoes!
grin
Hehehe
Re: Yahoo Guy Posted On Facebook As He reveals His Babe Nude. by b0rn2fuck(m): 2:35pm On Dec 14, 2017
ruggedtimi:
walahi, she no even fine reach 20% of the girl, maybe person wey ugly dey condemn pass
Re: Yahoo Guy Posted On Facebook As He reveals His Babe Nude. by b0rn2fuck(m): 2:37pm On Dec 14, 2017
Amarabae:
why posting her picture?
Childish
which one be your own? And which one come be my own self, ugly sets of nairaland babe condemning beautiful random girls
Re: Yahoo Guy Posted On Facebook As He reveals His Babe Nude. by b0rn2fuck(m): 2:39pm On Dec 14, 2017
ShayGirl:

babes you ugly for real, you shouldn't have dish out somebody far beautiful than guy, that guy in pictures will not even sit beside you, not to talk of handshake, stop condemning people
Re: Yahoo Guy Posted On Facebook As He reveals His Babe Nude. by schumastic(m): 4:31pm On Dec 14, 2017
johnnyn1:

Oga Wettin u dey look.
No be nude be that?

with their body covered undecided
Re: Yahoo Guy Posted On Facebook As He reveals His Babe Nude. by silver94(m): 4:56pm On Dec 14, 2017
She looks old enough to give birth to the boy undecided

Re: Yahoo Guy Posted On Facebook As He reveals His Babe Nude. by Firstcalljob: 5:44pm On Dec 14, 2017
Where is the nude na angry
Re: Yahoo Guy Posted On Facebook As He reveals His Babe Nude. by moorevic(m): 6:11pm On Dec 14, 2017
Nna jukwa ya oo
Firstcalljob:
Where is the nude na angry
Re: Yahoo Guy Posted On Facebook As He reveals His Babe Nude. by Nutase: 7:01pm On Dec 14, 2017
Whose sister is that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls. / PHOTO: I Beg I Need Someone To Connect Me With This Girl... / I Have Never Been This Wet, Woman Says After Sex With Her Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.