Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Boko Haram: Mailafia Refuses To Retract Comments About Northern Governor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Mailafia Refuses To Retract Comments About Northern Governor (32680 Views)

Why The North Suddenly Cares About Northern Lives By Farooq A. Kperogi / Obadiah Mailafiya: A Northern Governor Is The Commander Of Boko Haram / APC Asks Mansur Mashi To Retract Comment On Buhari Or Face Recall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: Mailafia Refuses To Retract Comments About Northern Governor by slivertongue: 10:23am On Aug 13, 2020
“This is not the time to disown what I said. Yes, I was privy to some very sensitive information which all statesmen are entitled to have by virtue of our public roles.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Mailafia Refuses To Retract Comments About Northern Governor by ameh99: 10:23am On Aug 13, 2020
We already know undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Mailafia Refuses To Retract Comments About Northern Governor by Eyeofsauron(m): 10:25am On Aug 13, 2020
Dude just got a bulls eye attached to the back of his head...
Speaking the truth in shit hole republic will primarily earn you status of enemy of the state.
Re: Boko Haram: Mailafia Refuses To Retract Comments About Northern Governor by perdollar(m): 10:25am On Aug 13, 2020
ex deputy gov of central bank of Nigeria!! is central bank of Nigeria now a state in Nigeria? y use d title of gov, deputy gov. nigeria is consistently incoherent
Re: Boko Haram: Mailafia Refuses To Retract Comments About Northern Governor by batstan(m): 10:25am On Aug 13, 2020
Maxymilliano:

With the the confidence he exuded, and manner he stood his ground, somebody must really be somewhere stabbing the nation at the back by ruining the security architecture
You used to be more intelligent.

What is the name of the governor?

Why praise a man for being a coward?
Re: Boko Haram: Mailafia Refuses To Retract Comments About Northern Governor by Saig: 10:25am On Aug 13, 2020
Brandstudio01:
When he is too sure of his source.
Thank God he is northern man
He is not from the North, he is from Middle Belt
Re: Boko Haram: Mailafia Refuses To Retract Comments About Northern Governor by kayjay69(m): 10:26am On Aug 13, 2020
So he should retract a statement of fact.

We really do deserve all of the evil and woeful things that befall us in this country.
Re: Boko Haram: Mailafia Refuses To Retract Comments About Northern Governor by adecz: 10:26am On Aug 13, 2020
Even if the governor is named,
Buhari as grand patron of Boko haram
will still do nothing..

What has the government done to
all the confessed bandits, who openly
agree that they are the Zamfara &
Katsina mass killers? angry

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Mailafia Refuses To Retract Comments About Northern Governor by PrinceMajestic: 10:28am On Aug 13, 2020
I thought it was that ex governor who accused his successor this same allegation after his successor accused him first now it another but more hints suggests the commander maybe NW govnor this time. Nigerians know governors who took selfies with terrorists in the forests, Nigerians know governors who claimed to pay terrorists killers to stop killing his people, Nigerians know who grants freedom and empowerment to terrorists who killed thousands of Nigerians including soldiers. So we know only that most Nigerians rather pretend they don't know and deceive themselves begging for protection.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: Mailafia Refuses To Retract Comments About Northern Governor by IfeanyiOpara5698(m): 10:28am On Aug 13, 2020
Are you thinking of starting a logistics business or you know someone with such plan? Don't miss this opportunity: Opay is auctioning their bikes at very affordable prices. Available brands are: Senke, Daylong, Qlink, Bikemaster, Sinoki supra, Mars, Qipai and Kymstone. Contact me on 08132310132

Re: Boko Haram: Mailafia Refuses To Retract Comments About Northern Governor by batstan(m): 10:32am On Aug 13, 2020
realstars:
cryThis Is Pure Unmasking The Real Boko Haram, Read About It, You Will Overstand.
You are just a lazy youth.

I have read and watched his bullcrap with no name mentioned.

He is a coward.
Re: Boko Haram: Mailafia Refuses To Retract Comments About Northern Governor by executive12: 10:32am On Aug 13, 2020
Dr Mailafia is a real man. Not all these 'Women' with dic*s parading themselves as men, allowing a minority tribe, the Fulani to be riding roughshod over everyone. He probably has Igbo blood in him.
I don't know if El-rufai also sponsors the Boko Haram, but he brazenly announced to Nigerians that he pays the Fulani militants. It should be in order to call him a sponsor of the Fulani militants.
Re: Boko Haram: Mailafia Refuses To Retract Comments About Northern Governor by Angrymode: 10:32am On Aug 13, 2020
This dude has big fvcking balls.

If only we can have more of his type.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Mailafia Refuses To Retract Comments About Northern Governor by asuquoabel585: 10:35am On Aug 13, 2020
coolwonders shall never end, speak the truth face the wrath of the law
Re: Boko Haram: Mailafia Refuses To Retract Comments About Northern Governor by Rebuke: 10:35am On Aug 13, 2020
batstan:

Instead of the senseless man to just name the governor and put the devil to shame, he is busy wandering in the jungle

And yhu think he never named any when he was taken into DSS custody? Or who exactly do yhu want him to name the governor to? Maybe yhu, I guess. Lols

Trust me bro, for this man to stand by his claims means he knows what his is doing.

My fears right now is his security and that of his loved ones.

Yhu here my friend, should think well.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Mailafia Refuses To Retract Comments About Northern Governor by Angrymode: 10:36am On Aug 13, 2020
batstan:

You used to be more intelligent.

What is the name of the governor?

Why praise a man for being a coward?

What statement have you made on national television even attempting to indict anyone?
Re: Boko Haram: Mailafia Refuses To Retract Comments About Northern Governor by Brushstrokes20: 10:36am On Aug 13, 2020
Spot on! The redundant coupist and cohorts are all shades of tyranny and gross misrule!
The shithole is in shambles!
Re: Boko Haram: Mailafia Refuses To Retract Comments About Northern Governor by executive12: 10:37am On Aug 13, 2020
slimfit1:
Die for Nigeria you die for nothing God bless the land of Odua.

Really You mean you will not take up arms and join the Fulanis to fight whoever wants to leave this God forsaken country?
Re: Boko Haram: Mailafia Refuses To Retract Comments About Northern Governor by batstan(m): 10:38am On Aug 13, 2020
Angrymode:

What statement have you made on national television even attempting to indict anyone?
None, because I have got no proof
Re: Boko Haram: Mailafia Refuses To Retract Comments About Northern Governor by frankyychiji(f): 10:40am On Aug 13, 2020
dangermouse:
Bokoharam members and sponsors are flesh and blood too and dwells amongs us. Its the duty of every well meaning Nigerian to expose them.
It's sad that successive governments have failed to unravel the sponsors of Boko Haram. Even if they are being sponsored from far away Afghanistan, there must be a strong Nigeria source who acts as go-between before Boko Haram gets the aid. This kind of go-between can only be detected by government and if they have failed to do so, there's a cover up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: Mailafia Refuses To Retract Comments About Northern Governor by batstan(m): 10:42am On Aug 13, 2020
Rebuke:

And yhu think he never named any when he was taken into DSS custody? Or who exactly do yhu want him to name the governor to? Maybe yhu, I guess. Lols

Trust me bro, for this man to stand by his claims means he knows what his is doing.

My fears right now is his security and that of his loved ones.

Yhu here my friend, should think well.
He stood by nothing, mate.

His press release after the interrogation is no different from his assertion.

No name, just a systematic apologies.

"I didn't corroborate the story,..,.blablabla
Re: Boko Haram: Mailafia Refuses To Retract Comments About Northern Governor by GamalNasser: 10:44am On Aug 13, 2020
richiemcgold:
Who is the governor?
That's one big question Nigerians are yet to get answer.

So you mean you don't know the governor?
Re: Boko Haram: Mailafia Refuses To Retract Comments About Northern Governor by Bimpe29: 10:45am On Aug 13, 2020
Perhaps, he said the hidden truth.
Re: Boko Haram: Mailafia Refuses To Retract Comments About Northern Governor by SeriouslySense(m): 10:47am On Aug 13, 2020
There is no need to create fear, or contruct fear, that is what they want. Just be confident, bold and fearless.
mytime24:
Make DSs no kill this man oooo
Re: Boko Haram: Mailafia Refuses To Retract Comments About Northern Governor by Angrymode: 10:48am On Aug 13, 2020
batstan:

None, because I have got no proof

I hope you are actually looking for proof to help out in this shitty situation we are? If not, please allow people say the little they know because we seriously need any help we can get in solving this situation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: Mailafia Refuses To Retract Comments About Northern Governor by batstan(m): 10:50am On Aug 13, 2020
Angrymode:

I hope you are actually looking for proof to help out in this shitty situation we are? If not, please allow people say the little they know because we seriously need any help we can get in solving this situation.
Half baked truth is worse than a bullet.

Hope you got that
Re: Boko Haram: Mailafia Refuses To Retract Comments About Northern Governor by slimfit1(m): 10:51am On Aug 13, 2020
executive12:

Really You mean you will not take up arms and join the Fulanis to fight whoever wants to leave this God forsaken country?

I can only fight for Odua
Re: Boko Haram: Mailafia Refuses To Retract Comments About Northern Governor by dangermouse(m): 10:51am On Aug 13, 2020
frankyychiji:
It's sad that successive governments have failed to unravel the sponsors of Boko Haram. Even if they are being sponsored from far away Afghanistan, there must be a strong Nigeria source who acts as go-between before Boko Haram gets the aid. This kind of go-between can only be detected by government and if they have failed to do so, there's a cover up.
Thats the overall implication. Either there is no political will to unravel them or there is a collective conspiracy of silence.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Mailafia Refuses To Retract Comments About Northern Governor by KosiGee(m): 10:53am On Aug 13, 2020
richiemcgold:
Who is the governor?
That's one big question Nigerians are yet to get answer.

Lots of leaders from the north comes to mind but one person is standing out from the pack.

When a particular dude full of attitude but lacking in altitude threaten international election monitors with ‘body bags’ or threaten everyone including military who harm a Fulani person with reprisal or blaspheme against Christianity then you know there are back ups somewhere adding invisible inches to his height.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: Mailafia Refuses To Retract Comments About Northern Governor by dubra: 10:53am On Aug 13, 2020
Mr integrity my foot, this country is a joke

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Katsina Youths Protest Against ENDSARS / Aisha Buhari Is Part Of The Cabal - Naja'atu Muhammad (Video) / Abdulrasheed Maina Arrested In Niger Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.