Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,236 members, 7,815,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Boko Haram: Mailafia Refuses To Retract Comments About Northern Governor - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Mailafia Refuses To Retract Comments About Northern Governor (32676 Views)

Why The North Suddenly Cares About Northern Lives By Farooq A. Kperogi / Obadiah Mailafiya: A Northern Governor Is The Commander Of Boko Haram / APC Asks Mansur Mashi To Retract Comment On Buhari Or Face Recall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: Mailafia Refuses To Retract Comments About Northern Governor by ajl: 3:18pm On Aug 13, 2020
Brandstudio01:
When he is too sure of his source.
Thank God he is northern man

What if he is not? What would have happened? It's more of his public figure influence and not a issue of where he come from. Learn to think clearly.
Re: Boko Haram: Mailafia Refuses To Retract Comments About Northern Governor by Daniiel: 3:45pm On Aug 13, 2020
Righteousness89:
I Love His Boldness..

I Believe that when one Believes in a Course, He/She Should stick out His Life for it Without Fear..

As I am today by the Grace of God! I am Ready to be Killed for the Gospel of My Savior, JESUS Christ..

you are fully persuaded bro ... I pray to get to that level

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Mailafia Refuses To Retract Comments About Northern Governor by cjrane: 3:45pm On Aug 13, 2020
IamSalt:
Try telling the truth and become the enemy.

Fulanis are seriously plotting and mobilizing against Nigerians and they are using their people in the military to cover them.

Nigerians will die one by one unless they begin now to plan their defense.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Mailafia Refuses To Retract Comments About Northern Governor by femzybiz(m): 3:53pm On Aug 13, 2020
You are very right my brother, the greatest thing any man or woman can do his or her self is to live for the cause of the gospel of our lord Jesus Christ. Heaven and Hell are real!

Righteousness89:
I Love His Boldness..

I Believe that when one Believes in a Course, He/She Should stick out His Life for it Without Fear..

As I am today by the Grace of God! I am Ready to be Killed for the Gospel of My Savior, JESUS Christ..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: Mailafia Refuses To Retract Comments About Northern Governor by orisa37: 5:27pm On Aug 13, 2020
MAILAFIA, B. MUSA AND SHEHU SANI ARE TIPS OF THE ICE-BERG. MORE REVELATIONS ARE IN THE OFFING.
Re: Boko Haram: Mailafia Refuses To Retract Comments About Northern Governor by earnit3: 5:47pm On Aug 13, 2020
REAlly
Re: Boko Haram: Mailafia Refuses To Retract Comments About Northern Governor by Rynne: 5:57pm On Aug 13, 2020
Please can I meet you,because we are bearing the same name,though mine is Ovuakporaye...
Re: Boko Haram: Mailafia Refuses To Retract Comments About Northern Governor by Mastadestiny(m): 9:13pm On Aug 13, 2020
Righteousness89:
I Love His Boldness..

Re: Boko Haram: Mailafia Refuses To Retract Comments About Northern Governor by ofwest47(m): 9:49pm On Aug 13, 2020
Yes it is a fact. This man is well educated to know the goings on in the North.
Re: Boko Haram: Mailafia Refuses To Retract Comments About Northern Governor by divineappo(m): 9:52pm On Aug 13, 2020
El rufai is the northern governor that is building and developing kaduna state
I hope you all understand my point Lol
Re: Boko Haram: Mailafia Refuses To Retract Comments About Northern Governor by ceaser: 6:46am On Aug 14, 2020
LandMann:
Great, he should please back up his claims with proof. We don't want media trial. If he turns out to be another rabble rouser then he should face judgement of the law.

We don't want another Rwanda occurrence in Nigeria

By his actions and inactions, Buhari has made Fulani the only hated and mostly villified minority ethnic group in Nigeria, subsaharan Africa, heck the world.over and that is why they have been named by the international community as the 3rd most dangerous ethnic group. His illegal defence of his erring cousins is what has stopped reprisals all along and it's the same that has emboldened the group in their nefarious activities such that thousands more have died in the hands of these miscreants.

Rwandan genocide will somehow play out in Nigeria after Buhari leaves. Some are already keeping malice and animosity against Fulani herders and they will still carryout their vengeance. Others will be pockets of people who will by then be able to defend their own land and farmlands against encroachment and damage by Fulani herders/cattle as the current military arm of the Fulani will no longer hold that power.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obaseki Visits Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) / Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari / Ifa Worshippers Offer To Fight Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.