Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,061 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

A Very Short Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Very Short Story (145 Views)

A Very Short Story � / A Lady On Very Short Shot At Abuja Airport / A Very Short Story For Girls (pictures Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Very Short Story by vivsravine: 10:25am On Aug 13, 2020
Most recently I feel ill and all Iever cared for was to get better and have my life back, just like a movie it was so serious that I prayed and prepared again for life thereafter.

Many will wonder but you keep making post on your blog and still keep pace on your write ups on facebook, if it was that serious you won't have such time and strength but hey you, am a spirit you know.(I don't write daily, I have many articles I have written over time, I just copy and paste)

I sat down on the bath tub and as I allowed the waters to flow on my head from the shower I cried and wondered what if I didn't make it, what if God wasn't merciful to me,then I realised that I enjoyed grace, I mean massive grace, unlimited grace and I became grateful again.

Funny how life plays out, as an adult the last time I ever visited a hospital was in my primary four and I managed to take two injections on that said date till date I have never had any reason to visit a clinic let alone taking any form of treatment.

You see when I said I enjoyed massive grace, you will understand better, then this particular illness came form no where, I treated malaria as usual and went about my business not untill it became worse some few weeks ago, i ran a test and the treatment started, even when I felt a bit better, I was still losing my strength then I went for a more comprehensive test and the doctor, attributed my result as accumulated illness not taken care of over the years.

Wow, but I was fine, I had no reasons to visit the hospital, I had no signs whatsoever I told him. Infact I had a very comprehensive screening earlier this year organised by my church and all my test result came out perfectly, so why should I visit a hospital I asked again.

Every adult is expected to go for medical checks once in a year, the doctor says, it saves you a lot, don't wait untill you are ill before you visit the clinic, the signs are always there we just chose to ignore it or bother about the money involved which could be very much but come to think of it, surely it is wise to be prepared than sorry.

Oh, I paid through ny nose, I prayed more than ever, I forgave all who offended me and I just want to get better and be my self again, I tell you nothing mattered to me all these period, health comes first after salvation, it was then I became more conscious of the things I neglected and I decided to reach out too, because I don't know who is my shoes now.

Money is good, family beautiful, career excellent, relationships adoring but if you don't have good health you can't enjoy these things, take out time to rest, see your doctor, run that test, take that drugs, take the treatment, pamper yourself and be grateful to life.

You are the only one who can live your life, no one can live your life for you, do your best to live rightly, make your life peaceful and cozy and take nothing for granted.

I learnt the hard way but am grateful grace gave me another chance, life is beautiful, appreciate what you have, many have gone just because of neglect and ignorance but find yourself and make good use of it.

I survived am grateful.

Ahudiya speaks ©

Please visit my blog for more

https://vivoparah..com/?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Any Question Suggestion For Artiste Interview? / Job / Macho Needs Poetry Too!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.