Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,382 members, 7,822,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

A Lady On Very Short Shot At Abuja Airport - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady On Very Short Shot At Abuja Airport (7685 Views)

Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? / Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lady On Very Short Shot At Abuja Airport by guobe: 1:25pm On Aug 11, 2022
Just saw a lady on very short shot at Abuja airport.Not that it is wrong to wear short shots but ladies should know that if they don't have hot legs it's better to just cover the legs.I did snap her but won't upload here because she may be a nairalander and feel embarrassed.

3 Likes

Re: A Lady On Very Short Shot At Abuja Airport by Ballzproblemm: 1:26pm On Aug 11, 2022
guobe:
Just saw a lady on very short shot at Abuja airport.Not that it is wrong to wear short shots but ladies should know that if they don't have hot legs it's better to just cover the legs.I did snap her but won't upload here because she may be a nairalander and feel embarrassed.
maybe you should learn how to respect people privacy,in a sane country, you can't post this rubbish. , pervert,creep , potential serial killer

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady On Very Short Shot At Abuja Airport by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 11, 2022
Tasha without picture u no snap anything

1 Like

Re: A Lady On Very Short Shot At Abuja Airport by Chnbanc: 1:27pm On Aug 11, 2022
receive sense

3 Likes

Re: A Lady On Very Short Shot At Abuja Airport by guobe: 1:29pm On Aug 11, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
maybe you should learn how to respect people privacy,in a sane country, you can't post this rubbish. , pervert,creep , potential serial killer
hmm respect people privacy has led to the decadence of our society.

11 Likes

Re: A Lady On Very Short Shot At Abuja Airport by guobe: 1:31pm On Aug 11, 2022
Chnbanc:
receive sense
she needs the sense as she was in an international airport and everybody was staring at her.
Re: A Lady On Very Short Shot At Abuja Airport by Chnbanc: 1:32pm On Aug 11, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
Too bad

1 Like

Re: A Lady On Very Short Shot At Abuja Airport by Jeon(f): 1:34pm On Aug 11, 2022
guobe:
Just saw a lady on very short shot at Abuja airport.Not that it is wrong to wear short shots but ladies should know that if they don't have hot legs it's better to just cover the legs. l did snap her but won't upload here because she may be a nairalander and feel embarrassed.

And you won't delete it because you seriously need it for masturbation.

13 Likes

Re: A Lady On Very Short Shot At Abuja Airport by guobe: 1:36pm On Aug 11, 2022
Jeon:

And you won't delete it because you seriously need it for masturbation.[/b]
Jeon maybe you didn't read the post.Try and read it slowly and get an understanding.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady On Very Short Shot At Abuja Airport by Chnbanc: 1:36pm On Aug 11, 2022
guobe:
she needs the sense as she was in an international airport and everybody was staring at her.
she just wanted attention.
to trend. And you just fulfilled her wishes

1 Like

Re: A Lady On Very Short Shot At Abuja Airport by Chnbanc: 1:38pm On Aug 11, 2022
Jeon:

weirdo you just love confusion!
Re: A Lady On Very Short Shot At Abuja Airport by guobe: 1:38pm On Aug 11, 2022
Chnbanc:

she just wanted attention.
to trend. And you just fulfilled her wishes
It's not bad to wear shots but if you have good legs fine.I am not body shaming her but ladies should know how to dress appropriately.
Re: A Lady On Very Short Shot At Abuja Airport by Tegabadguy(m): 1:41pm On Aug 11, 2022
Jeon:

post it oooooo
Re: A Lady On Very Short Shot At Abuja Airport by guobe: 1:49pm On Aug 11, 2022
Tegabadguy:
post it oooooo
o boy the pic not palatable
Re: A Lady On Very Short Shot At Abuja Airport by Kobojunkie: 1:51pm On Aug 11, 2022
guobe:
You need to learn to mind your own body and business instead. Stop going around snapping others thinking they need to be subject to your own opinions instead of their own. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady On Very Short Shot At Abuja Airport by guobe: 1:52pm On Aug 11, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You need to learn to mind your own body and business instead. Stop going around snapping others thinking they need to be subject to your own opinions instead of their own. undecided
I do mind my business and it was snapping worthy as she was the cynosure of everybody at the airport.
Re: A Lady On Very Short Shot At Abuja Airport by Kobojunkie: 1:55pm On Aug 11, 2022
guobe:
It is not your place or anyone's to decide these things for others. If nature wanted us all clothed exactly the same, she would have had us all dressed up from our birth. undecided

And speaking of decadence, even your very ancestors do not share the same opinions as you do in such this so learn to mind your own business. undecided

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Lady On Very Short Shot At Abuja Airport by guobe: 1:56pm On Aug 11, 2022
Some other ladies wore shots to the airport too but it fitted them perfectly well.This particular one was a no no.wear what befits you all the time.
Re: A Lady On Very Short Shot At Abuja Airport by Kobojunkie: 1:57pm On Aug 11, 2022
guobe:
And all those staring at her probably also believed it their place to tell others what to wear and what not, just like you, right? undecided

1 Like

Re: A Lady On Very Short Shot At Abuja Airport by guobe: 1:57pm On Aug 11, 2022
Kobojunkie:
It is not your place or anyone's to decide these things for others. If nature wanted us all clothed exactly the same, she would have all all dressed up from our birth. undecided

And speaking of decadence, even your very ancestors do not share the same opinions as you do in such this so learn to mind your own business. undecided
so you mean you prefer the ancestral way of dressing.
Re: A Lady On Very Short Shot At Abuja Airport by Tegabadguy(m): 1:58pm On Aug 11, 2022
guobe:
o boy the pic not palatable
really
Re: A Lady On Very Short Shot At Abuja Airport by Kobojunkie: 1:59pm On Aug 11, 2022
guobe:
Some other ladies wore shots to the airport too but it fitted them perfectly well.This particular one was a no no.wear what befits you all the time.
I see.... so it wasn't that she was the only one but just that you felt she was the only one you lot didn't approve of, and in your bid to body shame those you don't approve of, you all decided to body shame her by staring at her and taking pictures, abi? Typical Nigerian brain damage! undecided

5 Likes

Re: A Lady On Very Short Shot At Abuja Airport by Kobojunkie: 2:00pm On Aug 11, 2022
guobe:
so you mean you prefer the ancestral way of dressing.
Oh, so you are saying that even on what you refer to as decadence in society, your ancestors got it wrong and you have it right instead?, undecided

2 Likes

Re: A Lady On Very Short Shot At Abuja Airport by Kobojunkie: 2:01pm On Aug 11, 2022
guobe:
I do mind my business and it was snapping worthy as she was the cynosure of everybody at the airport.
Your words betray you, I am afraid. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady On Very Short Shot At Abuja Airport by guobe: 2:02pm On Aug 11, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I see.... so it wasn't that she was the only one but just that you felt she was the only one you lot didn't approve of, and in your bid to body shame those you don't approve of, you all decided to body shame her by staring at her and taking pictures, abi? Typical Nigerian brain damage! undecided
you are twisting it,she does not have the legs to wear the shot and she looked odd on it.other people that have the legs wore it and looked good on it.
Re: A Lady On Very Short Shot At Abuja Airport by guobe: 2:04pm On Aug 11, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Oh, so you are saying that even on what you refer to as decadence in society, your ancestors got it wrong and you have it right instead?, undecided
name one thing your ancestors ever got right
Re: A Lady On Very Short Shot At Abuja Airport by Kobojunkie: 2:11pm On Aug 11, 2022
guobe:
name one thing your ancestors ever got right
Alright, so your idea of a society without decadence is according to what standard? Yours where those with long legs can wear shorts and those without can't? undecided

2 Likes

Re: A Lady On Very Short Shot At Abuja Airport by Kobojunkie: 2:12pm On Aug 11, 2022
guobe:
you are twisting it,she does not have the legs to wear the shot and she looked odd on it.other people that have the legs wore it and looked good on it.
Who are you to decide whether her legs are good enough or not good enough? undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady On Very Short Shot At Abuja Airport by Ballzproblemm: 3:41pm On Aug 11, 2022
guobe:
okay ,show me your sister or mother ,I want to snap them

2 Likes

Re: A Lady On Very Short Shot At Abuja Airport by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 11, 2022
Kini kawa sesi?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady On Very Short Shot At Abuja Airport by guobe: 4:09pm On Aug 11, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
okay ,show me your sister or mother ,I want to snap them
This one you are carrying the matter for head are you sure you are not the particular lady I was talking about.

1 Like

Re: A Lady On Very Short Shot At Abuja Airport by guobe: 4:10pm On Aug 11, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Who are you to decide whether her legs are good enough or not good enough? undecided
will you be proud to come out scantily dressed in an International airport

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies Would You Allow Your Husband Make Luv To U Wen Pregnant? / Have You Had Sex With A Pregnant Woman That's Not Your Baby? / Some Girls Are Going Mad All In The Name Of Fashion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.