Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Why Igbo Economic Model Is The Best In Africa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Igbo Economic Model Is The Best In Africa (6178 Views)

Peter Obi's CCP Economic Model / Why Ndi-igbo Economic Model Is I Before Others / Atiku’s Wife Takes Campaign To Onitsha, Reveals Why Igbo Should Vote Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Igbo Economic Model Is The Best In Africa by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 14, 2020
BrownLondon:

Rather, you should be the one to stop embarrassing your unfortunate family, at least argue with fact.

You're the one embarrassing yourself here, at least you consult Google before you talk trash.
www.google.com
Lol Oga that's Owerri Municipal ...owerri is bigger than that ...Owerri Municipal is 58 kmsq
Owerri north is 198 skm owerri west is 295 km2
And that's not all owerri ...parts of ngo okpala is part of owerri ..ikedulu is part of owerri ...aboh mbaise is part of owerri ..owerri covers over 7 LGAs ...Oga ...

Owerri city is More than Owerri Municipal ....that's like owerri in 1960

Ede is different from ede town

Just like ibadan is different from ibadan city

1 Like

Re: Why Igbo Economic Model Is The Best In Africa by BrownLondon(m): 12:19pm On Aug 14, 2020
Hellraiser77:
Ede is a rural area, having university doesn't automatically make it an urban dwelling
A place with over 300km^2, population of over 150 thousand people.

Banks, good roads, lots of schools e.t.c is surely an urban area by Nigerian standard (unless urban means another thing in igboland)

If you can't argue with fact, get the fvck out of my mentions.

Imagine having this (among 3 higher standard institutions and someone from Arochukwu still thinks it's a rural area)

https://www.nairaland.com/6003349/drone-shot-adeleke-university-night

Show me a university as beautiful as this in the whole of igboland.

Efulefu
Re: Why Igbo Economic Model Is The Best In Africa by BrownLondon(m): 12:24pm On Aug 14, 2020
Igbochief001:

Lol Oga that's Owerri Municipal ...owerri is bigger than that ...Owerri Municipal is 58 kmsq
Owerri north is 198 skm owerri west is 295 km2
And that's not all owerri ...parts of ngo okpala is part of owerri ..ikedulu is part of owerri ...aboh mbaise is part of owerri ..owerri covers over 7 LGAs ...Oga ...

Owerri city is More than Owerri Municipal ....that's like owerri in 1960

Ede is different from ede town

Just like ibadan is different from ibadan city
I think am done with you on this subject, your intelligence quotient is too low, what more can be stressful than arguing with a slowpoke.

Ede is different from Ede Town.

Ibadan is different from Ibadan city.

Like WTF?

How can someone be this slow?

3 Likes

Re: Why Igbo Economic Model Is The Best In Africa by Hellraiser77: 12:28pm On Aug 14, 2020
BrownLondon:

A place with over 300km^2, population of over 150 thousand people.

Banks, good roads, lots of schools e.t.c is surely an urban area by Nigerian standard (unless urban means another thing in igboland)

If you can't argue with fact, get the fvck out of my mentions.

Imagine having this (among 3 higher standard institutions and someone from Arochukwu still thinks it's a rural area)

https://www.nairaland.com/6003349/drone-shot-adeleke-university-night

Show me a university as beautiful as this in the whole of igboland.

Efulefu
what does Landmass has to do with urbanisation?
Imagine mentioning the beauty of a university as an evidence of urbanisation undecided

Ede is unarguably a village, but like you said we many have a higher expectation of what should be called an urban area

Show me an aerial shot of your Ede town

2 Likes

Re: Why Igbo Economic Model Is The Best In Africa by BrownLondon(m): 12:30pm On Aug 14, 2020
Hellraiser77:
Imagine mentioning the beauty of a university as an evidence of urbanisation undecided

Ede is unarguably a village, but like you said we many have a higher expectation of what should be called an urban area

K
Re: Why Igbo Economic Model Is The Best In Africa by Hellraiser77: 12:40pm On Aug 14, 2020
BrownLondon:

K
A superior Argument will always triumph.....You are only good at insults like most yoruba
Re: Why Igbo Economic Model Is The Best In Africa by Anambra1stS0n: 12:41pm On Aug 14, 2020
OkutaNla:

Allow the Op to chestbeat in peace na. After that yesterday's report about low FDI in the SE, a lot of egos were bruised so please allow them to feel good about themselves for a change.
Same you guys crying that China, Indianas are taking over your economy, same way you guys are crying Igbos takeover business opportunities in West, I wonder when una go get sen.s

1 Like

Re: Why Igbo Economic Model Is The Best In Africa by BrownLondon(m): 12:53pm On Aug 14, 2020
Hellraiser77:
A superior Argument will always triumph.....You are only good at insults like most yoruba
I noticed you're more shallow than Igbochief, i just had to back off.
Re: Why Igbo Economic Model Is The Best In Africa by Hellraiser77: 1:07pm On Aug 14, 2020
BrownLondon:

I noticed you're more shallow than Igbochief, i just had to back off.

The stupidest people always think they are the smartest, you are a case study.......you where simply throwing insults around in the name of argument, Imagine counting large land mass as an evidence of urban area, Tueh!!!
Re: Why Igbo Economic Model Is The Best In Africa by BrownLondon(m): 1:34pm On Aug 14, 2020
Hellraiser77:
The stupidest people always think they are the smartest, you are a case study.......you where simply throwing insults around in the name of argument, Imagine counting large land mass as an evidence of urban area, Tueh!!!
One thing you don't understand is, arguing with an uninformed fellow could be tiring, unproductive and frustrating.

There is no difference between you and igbochief, igbochief is a famous liar, actually I wouldn't argue with him in the first place, but the lies are too much.. we/I needs to put him in his place... He abandoned his other moniker after being pummeled severally..

Enough of this shalaye, you're just a brain dead.

Now get lost, don't bother to reply coz I won't read it.
Re: Why Igbo Economic Model Is The Best In Africa by proeast(m): 5:07pm On Aug 14, 2020
Igbochief001:

Ede and urban town ? ...guy why u dey lie like this na ...ede is a village

Is that what your towns look like in South West ?
There is no 100 food in South West ...but transport in ibadan was 10 naira then

Lol, you're using SE as a yardstick, but we are talking about SW here. Ede is a town in their own perspective grin

The SW outside Lagos region has very low purchasing power. Why do you think they live mostly in dilapidated houses all over their towns and cities?

1 Like

Re: Why Igbo Economic Model Is The Best In Africa by proeast(m): 5:24pm On Aug 14, 2020
Hellraiser77:

Lol, I often laugh at their ignorance whenever they talk about landmass like it's the best thing that can happen to anyone.

Congo is many times larger than Rwanda. Iraq is many times larger than Israel. Libya is far larger than Morocco or Tunisia. Mali is far larger than Ghana. Yet they are far behind the countries with smaller landmass in every ramifications.

Even here in Nigeria, Borno is far larger than Imo or Anambra state, yet it lags far behind in any indices of development than the two supposed smaller states. What about Lagos that is the smallest state in Nigeria, yet it is the most productive.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Igbo Economic Model Is The Best In Africa by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 14, 2020
proeast:

Lol, you're using SE as a yardstick, but we are talking about SW here. Ede is a town in their own perspective grin

The SW outside Lagos region has very low purchasing power. Why do you think they live mostly in dilapidated houses all over their towns and cities?
If ede is a town then my mbiase village is a city

1 Like

Re: Why Igbo Economic Model Is The Best In Africa by BrownLondon(m): 7:07pm On Aug 14, 2020
Igbochief001:

Says someone who said the cost of transportation from Ede to Ibadan is 10naira.

Hahahaha.

I would rather take a mad man serious that someone who thinks SW and Northern Nigeria are Arabs.

Empty brain.

1 Like

Re: Why Igbo Economic Model Is The Best In Africa by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 14, 2020
BrownLondon:

Says someone who said the cost of transportation from Ede to Ibadan is 10naira.

Hahahaha.

I would rather take a mad man serious that someone who thinks SW and Northern Nigeria are Arabs.

Empty brain.
Never said transportation from ede to ibadan is 10 naira ..but u can get a a ride in ibadan for 10 then 2016/17 ...or would u say it's a lie too ?
Re: Why Igbo Economic Model Is The Best In Africa by BrownLondon(m): 7:39pm On Aug 14, 2020
Igbochief001:

Never said transportation from ede to ibadan is 10 naira ..but u can get a a ride in ibadan for 10 then 2016/17 ...or would u say it's a lie too ?
Initially it was :

10 naira from Ibadan, Oyo state to Ede, Osun state.

Now baba don change am to inside Ibadan...
Hahahaha...

How much is inter-city taxi again?

And this is someone's nine months oooh.

Re: Why Igbo Economic Model Is The Best In Africa by proeast(m): 7:43pm On Aug 14, 2020
Igbochief001:

Nwanne m nwoko. Ndi nga onumara ke gi no n'mbaise? Awum onye Amumara no n'ime Ezinihite LGA.

Ahiara will definitely be called a city in Osun state. At least virtually all the banks in Nigeria has a branch there and there are nice buildings and built up neighborhoods.

2 Likes

Re: Why Igbo Economic Model Is The Best In Africa by Ngorbungor(m): 9:37pm On Aug 14, 2020
proeast:

Nwanne m nwoko. Ndi nga onumara ke gi no n'mbaise? Awum onye Amumara no n'ime Ezinihite LGA.

Ahiara will definitely be called a city in Osun state. At least virtually all the banks in Nigeria has a branch there and there are nice buildings and built up neighborhoods.

I always wonder why places like Ede, Ogbomosho, Ife, modakeke and so on are still backward in term of development, you can hardly see southwest people show you pictures of these places like how the southeast are doing, these places have been in existence for God knows when but shock to see nothing absolutely nothing to show for, everybody is calming Lagos, this is very shameful

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Igbo Economic Model Is The Best In Africa by Ngorbungor(m): 10:12pm On Aug 14, 2020
As for the FDI, I think we are not doing badly, information from FAAN says Lagos, Abuja, PH, Owerri, Kano, Enugu, are the busiest airport in the country interns of air traffic and if you check very well PH is 3rd, Owerri is 4th and Enugu is 6th , these three airport are close to each other like 2 or 3hrs yet they outperform other regions, as small as southeast is, they have two airports performing more than order regions with larger land mass, and you say our economy is not doing well because of FDI, no region can beat the southeast in the transport sector because we dominant that sector which is the backbone of commerce, with our transport companies like ABC, Chisco, God is Good, Peace Mass, The Young, Ifysinach, GUO, etc our economy is in our hand and we are going well

6 Likes

Re: Why Igbo Economic Model Is The Best In Africa by proeast(m): 10:34pm On Aug 14, 2020
Ngorbungor:

I always wonder why places like Ede, Ogbomosho, Ife, modakeke and so on are still backward in term of development, you can hardly see southwest people show you pictures of these places like how the southeast are doing, these places have been in existence for God knows when but shock to see nothing absolutely nothing to show for, everybody is calming Lagos, this is very shameful

Several reasons could be attributed to it, such as;

Abandonment: Yorubas have abandoned every other place in their region and are now focusing their attention on Lagos. Unlike we Igbos that always come home for Christmas and also for other traditional reasons, the Yorubas hardly visit their villages. Their educated and rich class now live in Abuja and Lagos while the poor and uneducated ones now occupy those places. Hence the decay and dilapidation.

Low purchasing power: those left behind have very little disposable income. They live largely from hand to mouth. So can't make any significant change in those towns and rural communities.

They are naturally resistant to change: they often claim that the brown roofs that litter their region is their cultural heritage shocked imagine someone saying that evidence of poverty and wretchedness is their heritage. Those places are likely to remain like that even in the next 2 decades. Some SE cities are already filled with residential highrises and if not for the challenge of electricity, we would have been building blocks of 10 storeys instead of the 4 and 5 storey buildings we are current building.

Lol, you have seen how ugly and dilapidated their state capitals is, yet you want them to show the even more rustic towns like Ogbomosho, Ede, Iwo etc? Have you wondered why non of them ever bothers to take drone pictures of those places? Your guess is as good as mine, they are all eye sore and vomit inducing cry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Igbo Economic Model Is The Best In Africa by NGpatriot: 11:08pm On Aug 14, 2020
proeast:

Abandonment: Yorubas have abandoned every other place in their region and are now focusing their attention on Lagos. Unlike we Igbos that always come home for Christmas and also for other traditional reasons, the Yorubas hardly visit their villages. Their educated and rich class now live in Abuja and Lagos while the poor and uneducated ones now occupy those places. Hence the decay and dilapidation.

Low purchasing power: those left behind have very little disposable income. They live largely from hand to mouth. So can't make any significant change in those towns and rural communities.

They are naturally resistant to change: they often claim that the brown roofs that litter their region is their cultural heritage shocked imagine someone saying that evidence of poverty and wretchedness is their heritage. Those places are likely to remain like that even in the next 2 decades. Some SE cities are already filled with residential highrises and if not for the challenge of electricity, we would have been building blocks of 10 storeys instead of the 4 and 5 storey buildings we are current building.

Lol, you have seen how ugly and dilapidated their state capitals is, yet you want them to show the even more rustic towns like Ogbomosho, Ede, Iwo etc? Have you wondered why non of them ever bothers to take drone pictures of those places? Your guess is as good as mine, they are all eye sore and vomit inducing cry

lol @ stinking and rotten abia kerosene and wheelbarrow villagers feeling funky..

Awon world record holders in most rotten and polluted cities in the world.

Wonders shall never end.

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Igbo Economic Model Is The Best In Africa by BrownLondon(m): 11:24pm On Aug 14, 2020
proeast:

They abandoned their lands? LMAO coming from someone who would not wait to catch the next bus going to Lagos.

Even if you remove Lagos and Ogun from the SW, SW still had more active internet users than your potopoto republic (want me to show you?)

Highrise in South East? LMAO

Damaged control, same you opened a thread to lament about how SE is unattractive to foreign investors, at the same time still contracting yourself? How can someone be this shallow?

Talking about brown roofs as if SE is free of brown roofs, LMAO.... More like accusing others of what you're guilty of..

Yorubas no be your mate..... We've gone past competing with drone pictures...

Lagos-Abeokuta-Ibadan railway

Ibadan-Kano railway (work in progress)

Ibadan dry port (work just commenced)

Centre for Education.

Economic power House of the country.

I repeat Yoruba no be your mate.

The fool was talking about purchasing power, when SW states generates more IGR, The number of active internet subscribers in Oyo state alone his more than Abia, Enugu and imo put together... hahahaha. (I will provide the source now).

You guys will continue to wail why Yorubas will continue to develop? Ever wondered why SW (outside Lagos) is the preferred destination for non indeginous students? We no be your mate

Lagos is overflowing into Ogun and Oyo.. lol.. continue consoling yourself with false narratives LMAO.

Below his one of your cities, Igbo cities are the dirtiest in the country despite the low population...pigs.

2 Likes

Re: Why Igbo Economic Model Is The Best In Africa by BrownLondon(m): 11:25pm On Aug 14, 2020
NGpatriot:

lol @ stinking and rotten abia kerosene and wheelbarrow villagers feeling funky..

Awon world record holders in most rotten and polluted cities in the world.

Wonders shall never end.

grin grin

Re: Why Igbo Economic Model Is The Best In Africa by BrownLondon(m): 11:40pm On Aug 14, 2020
Ngorbungor:

I can bet Ogbomoso, Ife E.t.c are far better than your Nsukka, Arochukwu Okigwe e.t.c

The reason why you don't see their pictures is because Yorubas are not competing with anyone...

Actually, the Abiriba or whatever you guys were celebrating yesterday or so isn't better than my village in Kwara state, now tell me why I should just wake up one day, take the next available bus to my village and start taking pictures, to proof what point exactly??

You guys can only decieve your fellow uninformed Igbos with the pictures of your new town where the elites lives, why not show us where an average igboman lives (the old town)?

2 Likes

Re: Why Igbo Economic Model Is The Best In Africa by NGpatriot: 11:47pm On Aug 14, 2020
According to WHO, 3 out ot the 20 world's most polluted cities in the world are in SE, Nigeria, non in the SW, only in the SE.

We know how you live side by side and on top of ritten, rancid and odious garbage as if you and root and decay are brothers and sisters.

You are the last people to be talking about other people, even pigs dey live better past some of you..

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Igbo Economic Model Is The Best In Africa by Ngorbungor(m): 1:17am On Aug 15, 2020
BrownLondon:
I can bet Ogbomoso, Ife E.t.c are far better than your Nsukka, Arochukwu Okigwe e.t.c

The reason why you don't see their pictures is because Yorubas are not competing with anyone...

Actually, the Abiriba or whatever you guys were celebrating yesterday or so isn't better than my village in Kwara state, now tell me why I should just wake up one day, take the next available bus to my village and start taking pictures, to proof what point exactly??

You guys can only decieve your fellow uninformed Igbos with the pictures of your new town where the elites lives, why not show us where an average igboman lives (the old town)?

Kwara waitin!!!! I beg stop that joke please, after Ilorin noting again, Offa try small, is it Omuaran, Isanlu, jeba or those igbomina areas of Kwara state, malete, or those Nupe areas ? where again? All thoss places are confirm rural areas now,
Can you imagine Kwara dey talk, na waint man no go see for nairaland.

I beg no need to go to your village we already know what is there

for your information my primary education was at Trinity Nursery and Primary School, GRA Ilorin ,while my secondary school was St. Anthony's Ilorin, please don't lecture me on kwara or should I say Ilorin afonja, a town igbo dey control, from Taiwo Rd, to Unity Rd, to Saw-Mail, to Olorunshogo, to Surulere down to emir's palace, to Challenge/Post Office area, igbos are running things over there.. good night and sleep well

5 Likes

Re: Why Igbo Economic Model Is The Best In Africa by Chibuzo15: 1:43am On Aug 15, 2020
Abohboy:

We are not necessarily igbo, we come from the Benin empire, we are ndokwa people.

This inferiority complex that makes Igbo groups deny their origin is what irritates me sometimes.
All my stay in Yorubaland, never have I seen an Owo man, or an Ondo man deny being Yoruba.
Yet when they speak their dialect someone from Ife might need a translator.

My friend the earlier you wake up the better. Everyone can't be from Benin, surely surely some must be from Igbo. Nobody cares whether you are from Benin or China, once your name is Emeka or Chukwudi you are an Igbo man to any other ethnic group.

Peace

4 Likes

Re: Why Igbo Economic Model Is The Best In Africa by BrownLondon(m): 1:44am On Aug 15, 2020
Ngorbungor:

Kwara waitin!!!! I beg stop that joke please, after Ilorin noting again, Offa try small, is it Omuaran, Isanlu, jeba or those igbomina areas of Kwara state, malete, or those Nupe areas ? where again? All thoss places are confirm rural areas now,
Can you imagine Kwara dey talk, na waint man no go see for nairaland.

I beg no need to go to your village we already know what is there

for your information my primary education was at Trinity Nursery and Primary School, GRA Ilorin ,while my secondary school was St. Anthony's Ilorin, please don't lecture me on kwara or should I say Ilorin afonja, a town igbo dey control, from Taiwo Rd, to Unity Rd, to Saw-Mail, to Olorunshogo, to Surulere down to emir's palace, to Challenge/Post Office area, igbos are running things over there.. good night and sleep well
You're right, Igbos owns 99% of Ilorin.

2 Likes

Re: Why Igbo Economic Model Is The Best In Africa by kayfra: 2:01am On Aug 15, 2020
Poor iPobians

Funny People

grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Igbo Economic Model Is The Best In Africa by proeast(m): 10:21am On Aug 15, 2020
BrownLondon:

They abandoned their lands? LMAO coming from someone who would not wait to catch the next bus going to Lagos.

Even if you remove Lagos and Ogun from the SW, SW still had more active internet users than your potopoto republic (want me to show you?)

Highrise in South East?
LMAO

Damaged control, same you opened a thread to lament about how SE is unattractive to foreign investors, at the same time still contracting yourself? How can someone be this shallow?

Talking about brown roofs as if SE is free of brown roofs, LMAO.... More like accusing others of what you're guilty of..

Yorubas no be your mate..... We've gone past competing with drone pictures...

Lagos-Abeokuta-Ibadan railway

Ibadan-Kano railway (work in progress)

Ibadan dry port (work just commenced)

Centre for Education.

Economic power House of the country.

I repeat Yoruba no be your mate.

The fool was talking about purchasing power, when SW states generates more IGR, The number of active internet subscribers in Oyo state alone his more than Abia, Enugu and imo put together... hahahaha. (I will provide the source now).

You guys will continue to wail why Yorubas will continue to develop? Ever wondered why SW (outside Lagos) is the preferred destination for non indeginous students? We no be your mate

Lagos is overflowing into Ogun and Oyo.. lol.. continue consoling yourself with false narratives LMAO.

Below his one of your cities, Igbo cities are the dirtiest in the country despite the low population...pigs.

Yes, SE cities has lots of high-rise buildings unlike your slum settlements that are filled with dingy bungalows.

You must be seeing double, that I opened a thread about SE not attracting foreign investors? Who the fvck needs foreign investors to come and take our money away when we are the investors ourselves?! Our economy is firmly in our hands and the money remains here unlike yours where the Chinese, Indians, Igbos and Lebanese run everything and repatriate proceeds away. Why do you think everywhere else in the SW has remained stunted except Lagos/Ogun axis? No single airport in your entire region except Lagos is functional in the real sense.

WTF, you have gone past showing drone pictures of your cities/towns? Really? Even Dubai, Kuala Lumpur, Cape Town and other great cities of the world often show drone pictures of their cities because they're a beauty to behold and it gives them pride. The only reason you don't show yours is because they're all eyesore grin You wouldn't want to embarrass yourself grin

Check drone pictures of smaller Eastern European cities/towns and check our own cities, there ain't any discernible difference cool

You guys will wake up in 20 years to discover that the rest of the world has left you behind.

4 Likes

Re: Why Igbo Economic Model Is The Best In Africa by BrownLondon(m): 2:03pm On Aug 15, 2020
proeast:

Yes, SE cities has lots of high-rise buildings unlike your slum settlements that are filled with dingy bungalows.

You must be seeing double, that I opened a thread about SE not attracting foreign investors? Who the fvck needs foreign investors to come and take our money away when we are the investors ourselves?! Our economy is firmly in our hands and the money remains here unlike yours where the Chinese, Indians, Igbos and Lebanese run everything and repatriate proceeds away. Why do you think everywhere else in the SW has remained stunted except Lagos/Ogun axis? No single airport in your entire region except Lagos is functional in the real sense.

WTF, you have gone past showing drone pictures of your cities/towns? Really? Even Dubai, Kuala Lumpur, Cape Town and other great cities of the world often show drone pictures of their cities because they're a beauty to behold and it gives them pride. The only reason you don't show yours is because they're all eyesore grin You wouldn't want to embarrass yourself grin

Check drone pictures of smaller Eastern European cities/towns and check our own cities, there ain't any discernible difference cool

You guys will wake up in 20 years to discover that the rest of the world has left you behind.
Keep quiet, olodo, highrise ko low-rise ni,

Aba slum dweller dey claim highrise building.

Below is what they call highrise building

The first paragraph discouraged me from the whole bullshit.
LMAO

2 Likes

Re: Why Igbo Economic Model Is The Best In Africa by NGpatriot: 2:08pm On Aug 15, 2020
proeast:

When villagers don't know the meaning of high rise.

The dirty slum and ghetto you take aerial pictures of are actually dirty and eyesore rubbish on the ground.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Finally See Video Of The ESN Leader That Beheaded 10 Girls For Juju / ‘it Must Be A Northerner Or No Nigeria’ / Proposal For A Country Out Of Eastern Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.