Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

NBC Fines Nigeria Info N5 Million Over Mailafia Interview - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NBC Fines Nigeria Info N5 Million Over Mailafia Interview (32678 Views)

FG Fines Channels TV N5 Million Over Interview With Datti Baba-ahmed / NBC Fines Trust TV ₦5 Million Over Documentary About Bandits / NBC To Sanction Nigeria Info Over Mailafia Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBC Fines Nigeria Info N5 Million Over Mailafia Interview by JeffreyD1(m): 1:48pm On Aug 13, 2020
Nothing surprises me in this country again

If people can boldly support a court to sentence a young man to death over blasphemy

1 Like

Re: NBC Fines Nigeria Info N5 Million Over Mailafia Interview by Amspecial: 1:48pm On Aug 13, 2020
grin
Re: NBC Fines Nigeria Info N5 Million Over Mailafia Interview by victornwaru(m): 1:48pm On Aug 13, 2020
I saw this coming
Re: NBC Fines Nigeria Info N5 Million Over Mailafia Interview by Risingblue008(m): 1:48pm On Aug 13, 2020
Cashing out completed
Re: NBC Fines Nigeria Info N5 Million Over Mailafia Interview by OffAir(m): 1:49pm On Aug 13, 2020
In times of universal deceit,speaking the truth becomes a revolutionary act

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NBC Fines Nigeria Info N5 Million Over Mailafia Interview by Professorcplus(m): 1:49pm On Aug 13, 2020
Nigeria info shocked shocked shocked
Re: NBC Fines Nigeria Info N5 Million Over Mailafia Interview by Commentor: 1:49pm On Aug 13, 2020
Very good.
Re: NBC Fines Nigeria Info N5 Million Over Mailafia Interview by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 13, 2020
Of course that's what they'd do, rather than address the main issue.
Nigerians enjoy your next level 4+4grin
Re: NBC Fines Nigeria Info N5 Million Over Mailafia Interview by Segzy19: 1:50pm On Aug 13, 2020
So the man spoke the truth after all.
This is just to deter other media houses so that people won't use their platforms to broadcast the truth....

Guess, everyone will have its own platform then ( YouTube, Facebook, Twitter etc.).

The truth will and must be told at all cost...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NBC Fines Nigeria Info N5 Million Over Mailafia Interview by Palladium007: 1:50pm On Aug 13, 2020
We are not concerned about the fine, we are concerned to know The boko haram governor.

3 Likes

Re: NBC Fines Nigeria Info N5 Million Over Mailafia Interview by princeade86(m): 1:50pm On Aug 13, 2020
Pls where is the hate speech in the interview?

2 Likes

Re: NBC Fines Nigeria Info N5 Million Over Mailafia Interview by Ballack1(m): 1:51pm On Aug 13, 2020
This should be challenged in court of competent jurisdiction
Re: NBC Fines Nigeria Info N5 Million Over Mailafia Interview by smartval(m): 1:52pm On Aug 13, 2020
In this country you enjoy freedom of speech, but freedom after speech is what i can't guarantee
Re: NBC Fines Nigeria Info N5 Million Over Mailafia Interview by debetmx(m): 1:52pm On Aug 13, 2020
I want to congratulate buhari for a job well done.

I know the God who brought abacha down would surely do the needful.

2 Likes

Re: NBC Fines Nigeria Info N5 Million Over Mailafia Interview by growtogeda: 1:53pm On Aug 13, 2020
they will still fine seun and lala for all the comments here too. foolish government

1 Like

Re: NBC Fines Nigeria Info N5 Million Over Mailafia Interview by Ekpeitut: 1:53pm On Aug 13, 2020
Same format. They want to scare radio stations from granting interviews that will expose their evil plans.

Nigeria Info should not pay any foolish fine.
Sue the idiotic NBC, raise enough dust and noise so this case can attract the world's audience.

The Nigerian government already is seen world wide as a terrorists enabling government, all they need is just a little push and they'll start issuing sanctions to this useless and wicked government.

2 Likes

Re: NBC Fines Nigeria Info N5 Million Over Mailafia Interview by Jeromejnr(m): 1:53pm On Aug 13, 2020
femicyrus:
What will Nigerians do?

Nothing as usual!

"Maybe some sprinkle of noise on social media by a vocal minority" in femi adesina's voice.

Who did this to us?

I have been tired of this country people for a long time now.
Re: NBC Fines Nigeria Info N5 Million Over Mailafia Interview by fdigital(m): 1:54pm On Aug 13, 2020
alot of people. knows there. might be an atom of truth from his exposee
Re: NBC Fines Nigeria Info N5 Million Over Mailafia Interview by Desiderius(m): 1:54pm On Aug 13, 2020
Finally we have made it..50yrs backward,Thank you RT General Buhari cheesy

2 Likes

Re: NBC Fines Nigeria Info N5 Million Over Mailafia Interview by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 13, 2020
hahaha e shock una
Re: NBC Fines Nigeria Info N5 Million Over Mailafia Interview by Bonshak: 1:54pm On Aug 13, 2020
And Fulanis have been given threats on so many occasions on radio but NBC would not take such step against them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NBC Fines Nigeria Info N5 Million Over Mailafia Interview by Karlifate: 1:55pm On Aug 13, 2020
colorsofrainbow:
Freedom you had under Jonathan,you dare not under Mr Integrity
And they will collect 5M Naira under the guise of "hate speech".
Instead of them to carry out investigation about the Northern Governor that is behind boko haram, they're shifting away from the big picture.

2 Likes

Re: NBC Fines Nigeria Info N5 Million Over Mailafia Interview by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 13, 2020
The management of that NBC is crazy.
What happens to freedom of speech.
Why are DSS not questioning that MUMURIC man Akintola on inciting words he has been spoken to incite religious and ethnic crises.
What happens to that cow radio

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NBC Fines Nigeria Info N5 Million Over Mailafia Interview by Doyou2019: 1:55pm On Aug 13, 2020
Shellsploit:
Something is not just right about the fine sanctioned on radio station.

What happens to Mailafia thereafter?

This kain judgement sef undecided
You need to listen to Nigeriainfo today. OAPs are literally walking on egg shells. They're scared; Joyce has suddenly gone soft and tepid - very unusual presentation from her today. Even Sheriff Quadri, Mailafa's interviewer, has been ordered to go on one yeye leave. I need to leave this country oo. Run away and never come back.

6 Likes

Re: NBC Fines Nigeria Info N5 Million Over Mailafia Interview by jaxxy(m): 1:55pm On Aug 13, 2020
Are they the only ones to make unfounded claims and air it on radio??
Re: NBC Fines Nigeria Info N5 Million Over Mailafia Interview by Inception(m): 1:56pm On Aug 13, 2020
ThierryJay:
If 10,000 Nigerians contribute N500 each for Nigeria info to pay up the fine, this would send a message to the broadcasting authorities.
how do we set up the account and notify Nigeria info? I am interested!

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: NBC Fines Nigeria Info N5 Million Over Mailafia Interview by Denique(f): 1:56pm On Aug 13, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Called Nigeria grin

I once heard, the country was banished from The World Map as a result of Corruption and Lack of Freedom of Speech.

What a country?!

1 Like

Re: NBC Fines Nigeria Info N5 Million Over Mailafia Interview by zinodizt: 1:57pm On Aug 13, 2020
Can someone enlighten me on the hate speech bill... Moreover someone came out with a claim on a radio show how is that a fault on part of the radio station..
So me not liking the current administration is hate speech or what. Make I carry my kaya before DSS start to find me coz of hate speech.. Clueless, Wicked and senseless government

2 Likes

Re: NBC Fines Nigeria Info N5 Million Over Mailafia Interview by segebase(m): 1:58pm On Aug 13, 2020
b
Re: NBC Fines Nigeria Info N5 Million Over Mailafia Interview by Mursz: 1:59pm On Aug 13, 2020
Nigeria my Nigeria. .... there was a country!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NBC Fines Nigeria Info N5 Million Over Mailafia Interview by tribalmall: 1:59pm On Aug 13, 2020
colorsofrainbow:
Freedom you had under Jonathan,you dare not under our "darling daddy" as always mentioned by one dead meat seller

The same Ebele Jonathan that was locking down newspapers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kingsley Moghalu: Why Is Military In Orlu And Not Police? / Pictures & Video From Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Southern Kaduna / Ahmed Makarfi, His Profile, Wife, Children, Family Of PDP Presidential Aspirant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.