Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

NBC Fines Nigeria Info N5 Million Over Mailafia Interview - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NBC Fines Nigeria Info N5 Million Over Mailafia Interview (32688 Views)

FG Fines Channels TV N5 Million Over Interview With Datti Baba-ahmed / NBC Fines Trust TV ₦5 Million Over Documentary About Bandits / NBC To Sanction Nigeria Info Over Mailafia Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBC Fines Nigeria Info N5 Million Over Mailafia Interview by Denique(f): 4:05pm On Aug 13, 2020
EzzyCarter:

My dear, Nigeria has never had it this worse...

On a lighter note , Adenike, whad'ya say we elope to Paris once this Covid-19 ishh is over ? cheesy wink

Adenike? Who could this be?
Well, anywhere but Nigeria is a fantastic idea!
Stay Safe in the meantime wink
Re: NBC Fines Nigeria Info N5 Million Over Mailafia Interview by Gokoyer0(m): 4:05pm On Aug 13, 2020
cheesy
colorsofrainbow:
Freedom you had under Jonathan,you dare not under our "darling daddy" as always mentioned by one dead meat seller
Re: NBC Fines Nigeria Info N5 Million Over Mailafia Interview by MondayOsunbor(m): 4:09pm On Aug 13, 2020
2020 is two years from today i will be long out of nigeria ! . if una like get idi Aminu dada to rule Nigeria stupid people!
Re: NBC Fines Nigeria Info N5 Million Over Mailafia Interview by internetpo(m): 4:10pm On Aug 13, 2020
Let NBC challenge this decision in court. Other broadcast media houses should also come out and fight this.
Re: NBC Fines Nigeria Info N5 Million Over Mailafia Interview by OROSUNBOLB(m): 4:17pm On Aug 13, 2020
Everything and all things are wrong with Buhari's administration.
Re: NBC Fines Nigeria Info N5 Million Over Mailafia Interview by EzzyCarter: 4:17pm On Aug 13, 2020
grin
Re: NBC Fines Nigeria Info N5 Million Over Mailafia Interview by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 13, 2020
These politicians are not willing to hear the truth. The youths are not even given freedom. Any motion proposed for change is labelled rebellion, hate speech. Who we offend for this country na?
The country is not developing in any aspect.
By the time we are pushed to wall, we will unleash our pent-up anger and frustration. We will fight. That long-awaited civil war will now take place, then the country will have another breath of fresh air.
Re: NBC Fines Nigeria Info N5 Million Over Mailafia Interview by SpeakOut007: 4:25pm On Aug 13, 2020
A Go-Fund-Me will do... It'll be a really big statement.

ThierryJay:
If 10,000 Nigerians contribute N500 each for Nigeria info to pay up the fine, this would send a message to the broadcasting authorities.
Re: NBC Fines Nigeria Info N5 Million Over Mailafia Interview by streetfabulous: 4:30pm On Aug 13, 2020
duality:

If a trusted body can organize it, I will contribute.

All the people calling the station up and down should do something now.
Yes, a trusted body or someone with an active public voice should spearhead the project.
Re: NBC Fines Nigeria Info N5 Million Over Mailafia Interview by SweetestIfy279: 4:36pm On Aug 13, 2020
Who go pay
Re: NBC Fines Nigeria Info N5 Million Over Mailafia Interview by orisa37: 4:37pm On Aug 13, 2020
The last Rung of the four levels of RIFA-RUGA ISLAMISATION FULANISATION AND ANARCHY is ANARCHY. We are at it now.
Re: NBC Fines Nigeria Info N5 Million Over Mailafia Interview by orisa37: 4:44pm On Aug 13, 2020
It's no lie that Bokoharam is now Nijademic worse than Covid19.
Re: NBC Fines Nigeria Info N5 Million Over Mailafia Interview by legionISproteus: 4:46pm On Aug 13, 2020
debetmx:
I want to congratulate buhari for a job well done.

I know the God who brought abacha down would surely do the needful.
This post reeks of docility.

This is why your leaders will continue to cheat you while sustaining religion because they will Rob you blind and you will call on an imaginary entity to come to your help.

1 Like

Re: NBC Fines Nigeria Info N5 Million Over Mailafia Interview by legionISproteus: 4:47pm On Aug 13, 2020
Ekpeitut:
Same format. They want to scare radio stations from granting interviews that will expose their evil plans.

Nigeria Info should not pay any foolish fine.
Sue the idiotic NBC, raise enough dust and noise so this case can attract the world's audience.

The Nigerian government already is seen world wide as a terrorists enabling government, all they need is just a little push and they'll start issuing sanctions to this useless and wicked government.
When the chips are down, even a N100 million naira fine won't stop what's coming.
Re: NBC Fines Nigeria Info N5 Million Over Mailafia Interview by legionISproteus: 4:49pm On Aug 13, 2020
Inception:
how do we set up the account and notify Nigeria info? I am interested!
This N5 million you are paying to government would be used to fund the terrorists. I say, don't pay anything
Re: NBC Fines Nigeria Info N5 Million Over Mailafia Interview by legionISproteus: 4:51pm On Aug 13, 2020
ThierryJay:

It'll be more of a twitter movement that can make it work. Has a wider reach. All it takes is to have a trending hashtag and GoFundMe account.
after paying the gofundMe, the government will take that money and not pay pensions but rather fund the terrorists.
Re: NBC Fines Nigeria Info N5 Million Over Mailafia Interview by orisa37: 4:51pm On Aug 13, 2020
1999 Constitution is a FRAUD and a Military Contraption foisted on NIGERIA.
Re: NBC Fines Nigeria Info N5 Million Over Mailafia Interview by orisa37: 4:54pm On Aug 13, 2020
DigitalyYours:
The father of nepotism and hate speech is now fighting people for saying the truth.

We are watching

This Government is singing ANARCHY
Re: NBC Fines Nigeria Info N5 Million Over Mailafia Interview by Ofadaman(m): 5:18pm On Aug 13, 2020
Waow, how did we get to this level as a country, freedom of speech is a problem, you can't even have a peaceful protest.
Re: NBC Fines Nigeria Info N5 Million Over Mailafia Interview by Gadaluck(m): 5:23pm On Aug 13, 2020
It's a pity really. God has cursed this country cry
Re: NBC Fines Nigeria Info N5 Million Over Mailafia Interview by authority2006(m): 5:30pm On Aug 13, 2020
SmartProf:
Tyrants hate the truth ..If terrorism was hated this way by our leaders, we would have won the war against terror before it started. Shame on you foolish leaders for victimizing patroits, while playing politics with human lives and covering up terrorism & their evil sponsors. Nigerians know ur deceit.

Truth without fact, truth without proof
Re: NBC Fines Nigeria Info N5 Million Over Mailafia Interview by ThierryJay: 5:38pm On Aug 13, 2020
dejol88:

I am ready! Can you get a trusted Acct we can pay into? Let's do it and not to allow this idea to die.

It will require Nigeria info's acceptance of the donation beforehand. Sadly, the station is unlikely to accept the funds so as not to be seen as encouraging mutiny against their regulator NBC and to avoid subsequent persecution by NBC.

1 Like

Re: NBC Fines Nigeria Info N5 Million Over Mailafia Interview by ThierryJay: 5:40pm On Aug 13, 2020
989900:

I am ready.
We all should.
This is the least we can do for our country before this barbarians take us back to Stone age.

It will require Nigeria Info's acceptance of the donation beforehand. Sadly, the station is unlikely to accept the funds so as not to be seen as encouraging mutiny against their regulator NBC and to avoid subsequent persecution by NBC.

This is really sad what this country is turning to.

1 Like

Re: NBC Fines Nigeria Info N5 Million Over Mailafia Interview by dominion001(m): 5:44pm On Aug 13, 2020
What a country!

Nigeria is getting worst daily
Re: NBC Fines Nigeria Info N5 Million Over Mailafia Interview by edoairways: 5:55pm On Aug 13, 2020
colorsofrainbow:
Freedom you had under Jonathan,you dare not under our "darling daddy" as always mentioned by one dead meat seller
That suya seller has been silent
Re: NBC Fines Nigeria Info N5 Million Over Mailafia Interview by earnit1: 5:59pm On Aug 13, 2020
Oh
Re: NBC Fines Nigeria Info N5 Million Over Mailafia Interview by chatinent: 6:14pm On Aug 13, 2020
Dear foreigners, welcome to Nigeria.
Re: NBC Fines Nigeria Info N5 Million Over Mailafia Interview by Godblessamaechi: 6:31pm On Aug 13, 2020
dejol88:

I am ready! Can you get a trusted Acct we can pay into? Let's do it and not to allow this idea to die.

I suggest we reach out to Nigeria info for them to give us a dedicated account.
What do you guys think?

1 Like

Re: NBC Fines Nigeria Info N5 Million Over Mailafia Interview by Akano5(m): 6:33pm On Aug 13, 2020
oshozondii:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/08/13/nigeria%E2%80%99s-broadcast-regulator-orders-radio-station-pay-n5m-fine-over-mailafia%E2%80%99s-comments
Re: NBC Fines Nigeria Info N5 Million Over Mailafia Interview by Kat2020: 6:41pm On Aug 13, 2020
How do you now want them to speak the truth when you are oppressing them already, I know somronenas lost his/her job due to this.

However,

I have hectares of Land available not far from ekiti state university EKSU for cultivation of annual or biannual crop, but you will interbreed supergene or tenera seedling for the owner of the land. Send me a DM on 08066993608 if you are interested.
Re: NBC Fines Nigeria Info N5 Million Over Mailafia Interview by Gbest90(m): 6:57pm On Aug 13, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr Isoright We should not encourage hate speech, unverifiable and inciting views... It encourages hatred and intolerance
Seconded

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Real Story On How Lt.col Fajuyi Was Killed By Danjuma & The Northern Coupists / Reno Omokri Pictured With Atiku, Set To Expose INEC Server / Boko Haram: Mailafia Refuses To Retract Comments About Northern Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.