Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Autistic Child: Please Help - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Autistic Child: Please Help (31807 Views)

Temperamental Child. Please Help. / Before You Hit That Child, Please See (PHOTOS) / Mum With An Autistic Child Reflects On Her Emotional Journey As He Turns 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Autistic Child: Please Help by Akatta(m): 9:09pm On Aug 15, 2020
Buy him Ugcare supplement and thank me later

Re: Autistic Child: Please Help by Depressed101: 9:10pm On Aug 15, 2020
GWagonlover:
Dear Experienced parents and child development experts,

I have a 4-year old child suffering from mild autism which was discovered when he was two. As a concerned parent, i have taken steps by spending a lot in hiring speech and behavioural therapist, and seeing a development pediatrician with some success achieved at least in getting him stable to be able to absorb what he's being taught in class.

With diagnosis done confirming the mildness, i was encouraged to allow him do things regular children do which will help him grow out of the disorder.

Now i noticed that he has memory challenge in terms of ability to retain and recall information especially in his study which is a big concern to me. He also dislikes reading and writing but enjoy visual-based instructions.

In light of above, i need help from parents who have gone through this challenging phase with such kids and also autistic child development experts on how I can help my child over come the short term memory problem,repetition of words, writing and reading.

Please help!!!
Op I am not a professional on this. But I grew up as one. Though I never got diagnosed by my parents.

I had myself diagnosed after I noticed some abnormal behaviors in life, and from numerous interviews with my mum.

No doubt You will encounter some frustration with your child, he will be very different, from the other kids.

It's a good thing you know what he's going through.

You should show him extra love and care.

And please don't think of it so badly. It isn't that bad, I mean depending on the spectrum. But from what I read about your son.

I guess he will be fine and please don't make him feel like he is suffering from something, and protect him from people who don't understand his condition, especially ignorant teachers .

I actually started to read properly at primary 6.from then on i was quite good (topping class) upto higher institutions.

You have to also instill in him, and make it normal that he works extra hard than he should normally do, maybe not now but when he's 10_16. I don't know if that's medically adviceable. But it did help me alot.

4 Likes

Re: Autistic Child: Please Help by Akatta(m): 9:11pm On Aug 15, 2020
Ugcare is a Japanese formulated supplement for Autism and hormonal imbalances
Re: Autistic Child: Please Help by ststyreal(f): 9:12pm On Aug 15, 2020
[quote author=kingxsamz post=92855839]

Your belief should remain personal.
Or did the op mention anywhere that she's a Christian.
Learn to keep religion out of things like this.
Keep your religion to yourself. [/quot
The op sought for an advice and I gave mine, so why not give yours and mind your business. I didn't force the op nor anyone to accept my advice I only gave it base on what I believed has worked for me, so it now behoves on the op to either accept it or not. So why taking paracetamol over semebody else's headache. I will defend what I believe in any day any time irrespective of whatever any one believes in. So you guys should seize quoting people unnecessary.
This is my own advice, I didn't force the op to pray, I only advice. In as much as I am concern, nothing I will give without mentioning my God who is the giver of children and the protector of them.
Children are the gift from God and the fruits of the womb his is reward to the sons of men. Since we are talking about a child here and knowing fully well, that my God loves children and will always attend to their needs, hence my advicing the op to pray to God but if you are not comfortable with my advice or opinion, the best you should have done is to pass, instead of telling me not to bring religion here. I choose to bring whatever I deem right to this forum except it is against the forums law.
Please, you guys should leave me and my religion in peace, ejooo edaku nitorii olurun nii mo fii beyin.

1 Like

Re: Autistic Child: Please Help by doggedfighter(f): 9:15pm On Aug 15, 2020
Tominix:
aRe you an atheist?? cry
Handkerchief, please grin grin grin
Re: Autistic Child: Please Help by Tominix(m): 9:17pm On Aug 15, 2020
doggedfighter:
So you are sad sad
Re: Autistic Child: Please Help by Tominix(m): 9:19pm On Aug 15, 2020
doggedfighter:
I will continue crying
Re: Autistic Child: Please Help by Jaqenhghar: 9:20pm On Aug 15, 2020
GWagonlover:

I have a 4-year old child suffering from mild autism which was discovered when he was two. As a concerned parent, i have taken steps by spending a lot in hiring speech and behavioural therapist, and seeing a development pediatrician with some success achieved at least in getting him stable to be able to absorb what he's being taught in class.

With diagnosis done confirming the mildness, i was encouraged to allow him do things regular children do which will help him grow out of the disorder.

Now i noticed that he has memory challenge in terms of ability to retain and recall information especially in his study which is a big concern to me. He also dislikes reading and writing but enjoy visual-based instructions.

In light of above, i need help from parents who have gone through this challenging phase with such kids and also autistic child development experts on how I can help my child over come the short term memory problem,repetition of words, writing and reading.

Please help!!!
Taking care of an autistic child requires a lot of work. Unfortunately you live in a shithole where such things are considered spiritual or they will blame the child.... in short they dont have the capacity to deal with such. My advice is to read , read and read a lot about this and you have to be very patient. You have a special child there. You will also block out the voices of niggerians
Re: Autistic Child: Please Help by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 15, 2020
hinere:
Get him Double Stem Cell...it's a Regenerative Therapy. It works by regenerating the dead cells in all organs of the human body. It cures alot.

We have used it on Autistic children and it showed tremendous results.
Call/Whatsapp for more info
how much
Re: Autistic Child: Please Help by hinere(m): 9:30pm On Aug 15, 2020
Volkswagen90:
how much

Send a whatsapp message
Re: Autistic Child: Please Help by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 15, 2020
Troynewyork:
[quWte author=Nuttella post=92793419]An autistic child and a child with down syndrome, which is worse?Worsehow about who is more ugly,you or your neighbor?? We are all the same created in the image of God!!!
My neighbour obviously. Since we are all playing dirty.
Re: Autistic Child: Please Help by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 15, 2020
hinere:

Send a whatsapp message
is about affordability, if i can't afford it there is no need of contacting u whatsapp, say it here
Re: Autistic Child: Please Help by Timisamd(m): 9:38pm On Aug 15, 2020
jamalnation:
with christ all things are possible only if you believe
You guys should stop being like this. You don't have to bring religion into every damn thing.
Autism as far as it is concerned has no literal cure. Should we say those kids that have it were to terrible in God's eyes or its just the way it is ? You don't have to involve God in some things. Don't be like that. At least in the realm of your religion, be a little bit realistic from whatever faith you weigh in your heart.

1 Like

Re: Autistic Child: Please Help by drnoel: 9:42pm On Aug 15, 2020
FrLukas:

Lol. Experimental? Memory loss? You don't know a thing about hypnotherapy do you?

https://lcchinternational.co.uk/using-hypnotherapy-with-people-on-the-autistic-spectrum/

No I don't, that's why we are here to learn isn't it?
Re: Autistic Child: Please Help by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 15, 2020
drnoel:

No I don't, that's why we are here to learn isn't it?

Well you didn't ask like you wanted to learn. But if you say that's the case then it's all well and good.

A lot of the cognitive and all of the involuntary functions of the human being are performed by the subconscious mind.

The autistic child or person seems to struggle with this part of themselves.

One of the best ways to reach the subconscious mind to reengineer and reprogram it is through hypnosis.
Re: Autistic Child: Please Help by drnoel: 9:52pm On Aug 15, 2020
Volkswagen90:
is about affordability, if i can't afford it there is no need of contacting u whatsapp, say it here

Don't even bother about the advertisement that guy is making for drugs he sell. He is just trying to rip venerable people off.
Re: Autistic Child: Please Help by drnoel: 9:54pm On Aug 15, 2020
Timisamd:

You guys should stop being like this. You don't have to bring religion into every damn thing.
Autism as far as it is concerned has no literal cure. Should we say those kids that have it were to terrible in God's eyes or its just the way it is ? You don't have to involve God in some things. Don't be like that. At least in the realm of your religion, be a little bit realistic from whatever faith you weigh in your heart.

Don't mind those charlatans. I am tired of them sef
Re: Autistic Child: Please Help by Jaqenhghar: 9:55pm On Aug 15, 2020
mutter:
I have an 8 year old son who was diagnosed as autistic and mentally handicapped at age 3.
He didn't talk till age 5 plus.
However now he is on a regular schol and his IQ is above average.
It was a long battle.
Please start by using the teaching aids that interest him.
People criticised me for letting him so long on the computer but that was the way i wsd able to reach him initially.
I have made a video where I spoke about my journey.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mqUuN5-Q2I
As a father myself I have learnt so much not just about autism but about parenting. This is the reason why many parents are opting for schooling from home. The system is flawed everywhere. Thank you very much for this and blessings to you and your family.
Re: Autistic Child: Please Help by hinere(m): 9:56pm On Aug 15, 2020
hinere:
Get him Double Stem Cell...it's a Regenerative Therapy. It works by regenerating the dead cells in all organs of the human body. It cures alot.

We have used it on Autistic children and it showed tremendous results.
Call/Whatsapp for more info

Like I posted earlier.
Phytoscience Double Stem Cell works. Try it today. Stay blessed.

This is a testimony from one of our patients father. The child is now doing well...

1 Like

Re: Autistic Child: Please Help by jazzyjazz: 9:56pm On Aug 15, 2020
Please I'll like to reach you via email.

mutter:
I have an 8 year old son who was diagnosed as autistic and mentally handicapped at age 3.
He didn't talk till age 5 plus.
However now he is on a regular schol and his IQ is above average.
It was a long battle.
Please start by using the teaching aids that interest him.
People criticised me for letting him so long on the computer but that was the way i wsd able to reach him initially.
I have made a video where I spoke about my journey.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mqUuN5-Q2I
Re: Autistic Child: Please Help by amjustme2: 9:56pm On Aug 15, 2020
There are cases of remarkably improvement after taking stem cell therapy - STC30.
Re: Autistic Child: Please Help by jamalnation(m): 9:59pm On Aug 15, 2020
Timisamd:

WITH JESUS CHRIST ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE ONLY IF YOU BELIEVE

2 Likes

Re: Autistic Child: Please Help by drnoel: 10:00pm On Aug 15, 2020
FrLukas:

Well you didn't ask like you wanted to learn. But if you say that's the case then it's all well and good.

A lot of the cognitive and all of the involuntary functions of the human being are performed by the subconscious mind.

The autistic child or person seems to struggle with this part of themselves.

One of the best ways to reach the subconscious mind to reengineer and reprogram it is through hypnosis.

I don't know where u get it information from though but the last I checked, hypnotherapy was only used to alleviate depression in children who have Autism. Not all children with Autism show signs of severe depression though. Hypnotherapy is not used in the routine treatment of autism.
Pls when u give information, make it specific so u don't mislead people.
Thanx
Re: Autistic Child: Please Help by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 15, 2020
drnoel:

Don't even bother about the advertisement that guy is making for drugs he sell. He is just trying to rip venerable people off.
i see! that's why he can't say the price, thanks.
Re: Autistic Child: Please Help by drnoel: 10:01pm On Aug 15, 2020
jamalnation:
[b]
WITH JESUS CHRIST ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE ONLY IF YOU BELIEVE[\b]

In this case there is just more than that and ur belief is not enough. I won't reply u again.
Re: Autistic Child: Please Help by drnoel: 10:02pm On Aug 15, 2020
amjustme2:
There are cases of remarkably improvement after taking stem cell therapy - STC30.

If u have proof post it here
Re: Autistic Child: Please Help by Coolcalmcollect(m): 10:11pm On Aug 15, 2020
GWagonlover:

Please help!!!
did you try to abort the baby when I had the pregnancy by taking gene changing drugs?
Re: Autistic Child: Please Help by flyingdutchman(m): 10:13pm On Aug 15, 2020
Please, can you recommenda good behavioural therapist for me and speech pathologist? Thanks.
GWagonlover:

Please help!!!
Re: Autistic Child: Please Help by ASPIREX: 10:13pm On Aug 15, 2020
dahmie2013:

If indeed you are a believer, then I am ashamed of you. The fact that your science has no cure to a disease, does not mean Jesus has no cure. I repeat, God created that child, him alone can cure him. God is the manufacturer and he has spare parts for everything he created. Deal with it!#BelieveThat

Balderdash!

Autism doesnt have a cure.

The child wasn't created with Autism.
Each one developed the syndrome and it has nothing to do with the Creator. There are actual reasons for autism.....but you have to seek them out for yourself. It isn't a plague nor punitive.

And by the way....God has no spare parts.
Re: Autistic Child: Please Help by GiggsTk(m): 10:16pm On Aug 15, 2020
Re: Autistic Child: Please Help by swaagish: 10:23pm On Aug 15, 2020
Buy 2 boxes of rain soul and give your child, 1 sachet morning one night.... Let's see what happens after just one box....

Chat me up on 08 o37i435ieight..
Re: Autistic Child: Please Help by Alimat40: 10:34pm On Aug 15, 2020
Madam, engage in serious prayer to the Almighty God who can change unchangeable. I tell you , you will testify in Jesus name. It is well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Begins Search For Her Mother Who Went Missing 28 Years Ago. Photos / 4 Money Problems In Nigerian Marriages To Avoid / Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.