Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,437 members, 7,815,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Autistic Child: Please Help - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Autistic Child: Please Help (31800 Views)

Temperamental Child. Please Help. / Before You Hit That Child, Please See (PHOTOS) / Mum With An Autistic Child Reflects On Her Emotional Journey As He Turns 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Autistic Child: Please Help by drnoel: 9:26am On Aug 16, 2020
Mowriyah:
Madam, sorry for the challenges you are facing with your son. I have a son with a similar challenge that has made significant progress overtime. Call me let's talk. You definitely will not find the solution with Nigerian doctors. You need to believe in God first, and then physical help counsel ( nutrition and therapy) from experienced mothers. You can call on 08155058336. I will be glad to talk with you.

If u have information on therapy and progress that u want to share, pls post it here and not ask parents to call u. For all we know u could be a scammer. So pls post ur information here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Autistic Child: Please Help by DrFunmisticGlow: 9:30am On Aug 16, 2020
GWagonlover:
Dear Experienced parents and child development experts,

I have a 4-year old child suffering from mild autism which was discovered when he was two. As a concerned parent, i have taken steps by spending a lot in hiring speech and behavioural therapist, and seeing a development pediatrician with some success achieved at least in getting him stable to be able to absorb what he's being taught in class.

With diagnosis done confirming the mildness, i was encouraged to allow him do things regular children do which will help him grow out of the disorder.

Now i noticed that he has memory challenge in terms of ability to retain and recall information especially in his study which is a big concern to me. He also dislikes reading and writing but enjoy visual-based instructions.

In light of above, i need help from parents who have gone through this challenging phase with such kids and also autistic child development experts on how I can help my child over come the short term memory problem,repetition of words, writing and reading.

Please help!!!
That sounds like either a little ADHD on the side which is not unexpected in austistic children
Re: Autistic Child: Please Help by DrFunmisticGlow: 9:31am On Aug 16, 2020
Mowriyah:
Madam, sorry for the challenges you are facing with your son. I have a son with a similar challenge that has made significant progress overtime. Call me let's talk. You definitely will not find the solution with Nigerian doctors. You need to believe in God first, and then physical help counsel ( nutrition and therapy) from experienced mothers. You can call on 08155058336. I will be glad to talk with you.
really?!
Re: Autistic Child: Please Help by BarristerAlarig: 12:37pm On Aug 16, 2020
drnoel:

U should do well to stop the insults. Cos next will be to start removing ur posts. I am only asking. Pls resist the temptation.

As expected, you have nothing to say. Best apologize to the guy you quoted. Good bye.
Re: Autistic Child: Please Help by DeeMain(m): 12:38pm On Aug 16, 2020
drnoel:

Lol, we are still discussing. Don't take offense if my opinion differs from another person. That is why we are here to learn together. Hypnotherapy has not being used so far for my son cos he doesn't have the depressive phase so far. I have heard about it's use before not for Autism and have never been directly exposed to it yet.
And I don't take things blindly, I research it thoroughly. U should too.

Don't just superficially google a topic and believe you know all about it.

Hypnotherapy as a healing methodology has applications in many psychological and behavioural change issues autistic people have, not just depression. Whether it is anxiety, learning difficulties, social skills or changing repetitive behaviours often associated with autism.

Hypnotherapy can get such results because it deals with the subconscious mind and can unlock some of the subconscious blocks limiting the child.

Go beyond this surface digging. Dig deeper. There are other tools and resources out there that can help your child. Just because something is not yet mainstream does not mean it cannot help you get results.

Best wishes to your child.
Re: Autistic Child: Please Help by drnoel: 2:24pm On Aug 16, 2020
DeeMain:

Don't just superficially google a topic and believe you know all about it.

Hypnotherapy as a healing methodology has applications in many psychological and behavioural change issues autistic people have, not just depression. Whether it is anxiety, learning difficulties, social skills or changing repetitive behaviours often associated with autism.

Hypnotherapy can get such results because it deals with the subconscious mind and can unlock some of the subconscious blocks limiting the child.

Go beyond this surface digging. Dig deeper. There are other tools and resources out there that can help your child. Just because something is not yet mainstream does not mean it cannot help you get results.

Best wishes to your child.

It remains to be seen. I have this believe that no knowledge is lost, hence my interest to learn new things. No u are wrong about Google not being enough when one is seeking information. If u know where to look for and what the look for, Google can be a very dangerous tool.

If u have specific information on use of hypnotherapy in cases of Autism. Post it here so everyone can learn. From what I can piece together from ur statement, u also have no idea about how hypnotherapy is used in Autism. But that's ok, we are all here to learn more about the whole package.
Re: Autistic Child: Please Help by drnoel: 2:26pm On Aug 16, 2020
BarristerAlarig:

As expected, you have nothing to say. Best apologize to the guy you quoted. Good bye.

The person to apologize is u and to me. But I don't need ur apology. Anything that derails the thread can stay away
Re: Autistic Child: Please Help by DeeMain(m): 2:37pm On Aug 16, 2020
drnoel:

It remains to be seen. I have this believe that no knowledge is lost, hence my interest to learn new things. No u are wrong about Google not being enough when one is seeking information. If u know where to look for and what the look for, Google can be a very dangerous tool.

If u have specific information on use of hypnotherapy in cases of Autism. Post it here so everyone can learn. From what I can piece together from ur statement, u also have no idea about how hypnotherapy is used in Autism. But that's ok, we are all here to learn more about the whole package.

You are projecting your own perceptions on me. I said do not superficially google, which means if you dig deeper, even with Google, you can get wellsprings and golden nuggets.

I would have told you more but you are stuck in your ways and not open to such constructive intellectual discourse.

It's never late though, the day you are ready your teacher will certainly appear.

Cheers and best wishes
Re: Autistic Child: Please Help by drnoel: 3:03pm On Aug 16, 2020
DeeMain:

You are projecting your own perceptions on me. I said do not superficially google, which means if you dig deeper, even with Google, you can get wellsprings and golden nuggets.

I would have to told you more but you are stuck in your ways and not open to such constructive intellectual discourse.

It's never late though, the day you are ready your teacher will certainly appear.

Cheers and best wishes

The matter is a serious one. U obviously don't know as much as u attempt to portray. If u did, u would have attempted to discuss it. I am a healthcare professional, thanx I don't need ur kind of teaching.
But the floor is open to u to post information to the forum to help others that may need it. I suggest u use that option to share whatever limited information u have. If u don't have any, like I know u don't then pls keep quiet and read from those that have.
Thank you.
Re: Autistic Child: Please Help by femoomo(m): 3:29pm On Aug 16, 2020
Good afternoon, I would really love to help you in working with him. Am an Occupational therapist with over 8 years working experience with both children with physical and behavioral challenges,you can reach me on 07056424531.
Re: Autistic Child: Please Help by DeeMain(m): 3:52pm On Aug 16, 2020
drnoel:

The matter is a serious one. U obviously don't know as much as u attempt to portray. If u did, u would have attempted to discuss it. I am a healthcare professional, thanx I don't need ur kind of teaching.
But the floor is open to u to post information to the forum to help others that may need it. I suggest u use that option to share whatever limited information u have. If u don't have any, like I know u don't then pls keep quiet and read from those that have.
Thank you.

Healthcare professional closed to any other solution not termed medical science. So I was right after all, your education is limiting your receptivity and openness to learn other solutions outside your field that could help you get results or grow/improve.

Such condescending attitude to learning. It is well, bro.
Re: Autistic Child: Please Help by Akanniade(m): 4:34pm On Aug 16, 2020
GWagonlover:

I have a 4-year old child suffering from mild autism which was discovered when he was two. As a concerned parent, i have taken steps by spending a lot in hiring speech and behavioural therapist, and seeing a development pediatrician with some success achieved at least in getting him stable to be able to absorb what he's being taught in class.

With diagnosis done confirming the mildness, i was encouraged to allow him do things regular children do which will help him grow out of the disorder.

Now i noticed that he has memory challenge in terms of ability to retain and recall information especially in his study which is a big concern to me. He also dislikes reading and writing but enjoy visual-based instructions.

In light of above, i need help from parents who have gone through this challenging phase with such kids and also autistic child development experts on how I can help my child over come the short term memory problem,repetition of words, writing and reading.

Please help!!!
Don't waste your money on regular teachers. They are often not trained enough to handle such kids. The proffessional that diagnosed the child should recommend a teacher. Buy lots of illustrated books and download kids educational videos on YouTube.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Autistic Child: Please Help by bukatyne(f): 4:42pm On Aug 16, 2020
mutter:
I have an 8 year old son who was diagnosed as autistic and mentally handicapped at age 3.
He didn't talk till age 5 plus.
However now he is on a regular schol and his IQ is above average.
It was a long battle.
Please start by using the teaching aids that interest him.
People criticised me for letting him so long on the computer but that was the way i wsd able to reach him initially.
I have made a video where I spoke about my journey.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mqUuN5-Q2I

God's healing hands on your son and more grace and strength to carry on. It is well. smiley

1 Like

Re: Autistic Child: Please Help by Deborah98(f): 5:32pm On Aug 16, 2020
Am a teacher,so I have few of them as my students and many more as external students well from the little I know,to handle children with such condition are treated with rapt attention,go close to them find out from them what keeps them in good state of mind,some of them like in my class likes talking to me,so I get their attention from there, teaching them through chatting, while some likes to be left alone so those ones I try to make them feel free around people, maybe you can start from personal relationship with your child,get closer and observe,then make things more lively,chatty, interesting for him,be more concerned about him being happy and playful by doing these the child with time will be loosened up and start relating well, children loves people who gives them attention and fortunately for me am still a child so I give them they attention they want,and as for the memory issue try making songs out of topics like you can compose or make out a very funny song that will make him remember what he has learnt I do that also to them,or you can make picture chats like drawing some of the topics on cardboard with different shades and color watch as he laughs at the diagram or you can even customize it by being the topics yourself like making it look as if you are the subject and object all in one.

1 Like

Re: Autistic Child: Please Help by drnoel: 5:52pm On Aug 16, 2020
DeeMain:

Healthcare professional closed to any other solution not termed medical science. So I was right after all, your education is limiting your receptivity and openness to learn other solutions outside your field that could help you get results or grow/improve.

Such condescending attitude to learning. It is well, bro.

Ok, bros no vex. Pls stop all the grammar. Let's stop this back and forward. Pls post the information u have so that folks here can learn. Forget my earlier attitude as u claimed that is limiting my learning new things. We are here to provide information to other people and also learn from others that have information. Pls come down ur high horse and give information to people. May God bless u as u do. Thanks.
Re: Autistic Child: Please Help by DeeMain(m): 7:23pm On Aug 16, 2020
drnoel:

Ok, bros no vex. Pls stop all the grammar. Let's stop this back and forward. Pls post the information u have so that folks here can learn. Forget my earlier attitude as u claimed that is limiting my learning new things. We are here to provide information to other people and also learn from others that have information. Pls come down ur high horse and give information to people. May God bless u as u do. Thanks.

No high horse bro. Just love.
Re: Autistic Child: Please Help by DeeMain(m): 7:36pm On Aug 16, 2020
Autism's root is in the subconscious mind. Any tool or solution that can access the subconscious mind can help someone who is autistic.

1. Hypnotherapy: Hypnotherapy as a healing methodology has applications in many psychological and behavioural change issues autistic people have, not just depression. Whether it is anxiety, learning difficulties, social skills or changing repetitive behaviours often associated with autism.

2. Acupuncture/Acupressure/Traditional Chinese Medicine(TCM): The Chinese use their understanding of energy meridians and herbs to effect healing. You'll need to find someone who is versed in the treatment of autism using this protocol.

3. Indian Aryuveda: both the Chinese TCM and Aryuveda have been treating autism-like illnesses/diseases for thousands of years. Deepak Chopra has taken Aryuveda to a worldwide audience.

4. Timeline therapy: We can go back in time on a subconscious timeline and locate traumas /limiting fears/anger/limiting negative experiences in the autistic persons past and release them. The origin of such traumas can be at conception, during pregnancy or during an earlier generation(some traumas can be passed to succeeding generations, ie, some traumas are hereditary).

5. Neurolinguistic Programming(NLP): Understanding how the mind is coded and how language can influence the coding and wiring or rewiring of the brain is the forte of NLP. Someone that is versed in using this methodology in treating autism might be of help to you or your child

6. Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT)/ Energy Medicine/ Energy Psychology: According to Einstein, E=mc2. Understand that we are all made of energy. Any therapist with expertise on how to manipulate the human energy system can help someone with autism become better.

7. Mindfulness training: learning how to be present in the now can help an autistic person a lot.

8. CBT(Cognitive Behavioural Therapy): Thinking errors and perception errors can clog the minds of some autistic people. CBT can help straighten their thinking.

8. Spirituality/Prayer: You can access the spiritual world to gain some advantage or access some solutions or creativity or make some changes in the physical. That you do not know how to use this to help a child or an adult with autism does not mean that it's not possible or that others don't get results with it.

The evidence to prayers efficacy is quantum physics/quantum biology.

According to quantum physics, everything is subatomic particles(spirit),. There is no space/distance and no time in the quantum world. There is synchronicity and simultaneity. There is infinite possibilities and infinite potential. Everything exists everywhere at the same time
What keeps us from accessing these infinite possibilities ? The answer is the observer, you! Your beliefs and perceptions and programming. Prayer can help the autistic person unravel the blocks and access these potentials and possibilities.

Bottomline: spirituality can help with autism.

cc drnoel

3 Likes

Re: Autistic Child: Please Help by Timisamd(m): 7:45pm On Aug 16, 2020
jamalnation:

WITH JESUS CHRIST ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE ONLY IF YOU BELIEVE

Re: Autistic Child: Please Help by Takotsubo: 8:02pm On Aug 16, 2020
@drnoel,
I totally understand your viewpoint.
For the unorthodox methods eg hypnosis I have not seen any scientific data to support the use of this. I believe it would be like CBT where some symptoms eg anxiety are addressed, a way to help correct some behavioural deficits nothing more.
I haven't found any evidence for Hypnosis though and would lean more towards tried and tested CBT.

No harm in prayer people if it helps them sleep at night..those who play pastors preaching may feel lifted if the pastor is preaching positivity ,I choose to think of it as another method of mindfulness and religious CBT,lol

Autism comes with other comorbidities eg ADHD,depression,anxiety, difficulties managing emotions etc..the memory issues and attention deficit could be ADHD..I would encourage OP to look into it.

Usually I would encourage DSM five guidelines or NICE guidelines to symptom check so when the pediatrician is talking,you are also armed with your own facts.

For an autistic child, information has to be broken down into simple words, Instructions should be very simple and easy to follow otherwise the child would become overwhelmed and frustrated then have bursts of anger( this is where CBT comes in,to teach the child how to recognize anger(and other emotions)and express them in an appropriate way)

If the child learns visually, use visual cues,use flash cards,constant repetition will help.

Learning should be in short bursts..if possible sit infront where teacher can monitor.

Child should have lots of breaks too.

Make lists with short instructions as a reminder for the child.

I'll be back later ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Autistic Child: Please Help by drnoel: 9:47pm On Aug 16, 2020
Takotsubo:
@drnoel,
I totally understand your viewpoint.
For the unorthodox methods eg hypnosis I have not seen any scientific data to support the use of this. I believe it would be like CBT where some symptoms eg anxiety are addressed, a way to help correct some behavioural deficits nothing more.
I haven't found any evidence for Hypnosis though and would lean more towards tried and tested CBT.

No harm in prayer people if it helps them sleep at night..those who play pastors preaching may feel lifted if the pastor is preaching positivity ,I choose to think of it as another method of mindfulness and religious CBT,lol

Autism comes with other comorbidities eg ADHD,depression,anxiety, difficulties managing emotions etc..the memory issues and attention deficit could be ADHD..I would encourage OP to look into it.

Usually I would encourage DSM five guidelines or NICE guidelines to symptom check so when the pediatrician is talking,you are also armed with your own facts.

For an autistic child, information has to be broken down into simple words, Instructions should be very simple and easy to follow otherwise the child would become overwhelmed and frustrated then have bursts of anger( this is where CBT comes in,to teach the child how to recognize anger(and other emotions)and express them in an appropriate way)

If the child learns visually, use visual cues,use flash cards,constant repetition will help.

Learning should be in short bursts..if possible sit infront where teacher can monitor.

Child should have lots of breaks too.

Make lists with short instructions as a reminder for the child.

I'll be back later ..

This is very good information. Nice to have ur comments on this issue. Pls we need more comments like this. Thanx
Re: Autistic Child: Please Help by drnoel: 9:54pm On Aug 16, 2020
DeeMain:
Autism's root is in the subconscious mind. Any tool or solution that can access the subconscious mind can help someone who is autistic.

1. Hypnotherapy: Hypnotherapy as a healing methodology has applications in many psychological and behavioural change issues autistic people have, not just depression. Whether it is anxiety, learning difficulties, social skills or changing repetitive behaviours often associated with autism.

2. Acupuncture/Acupressure/Traditional Chinese Medicine(TCM): The Chinese use their understanding of energy meridians and herbs to effect healing. You'll need to find someone who is versed in the treatment of autism using this protocol.

3. Indian Aryuveda: both the Chinese TCM and Aryuveda have been treating autism-like illnesses/diseases for thousands of years. Deepak Chopra has taken Aryuveda to a worldwide audience.

4. Timeline therapy: We can go back in time on a subconscious timeline and locate traumas /limiting fears/anger/limiting negative experiences in the autistic persons past and release them. The origin of such traumas can be at conception, during pregnancy or during an earlier generation(some traumas can be passed to succeeding generation,ie, some traumas are hereditary).

5. Neurolinguistic Programming(NLP): Understanding how the mind is coded and how language can influence the coding and wiring or rewiring of the brain is the forte of NLP. Someone that is versed in using this methodology in treating autism might be of help to you or your child

6. Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT)/ Energy Medicine/ Energy Psychology: According to Einstein, E=mc2. Understand that we are all made of energy. Any therapist with expertise on how to manipulate the human energy system can help someone with autism become better.

7. Mindfulness training: learning how to be present in the now can help an autistic person a lot.

8. CBT(Cognitive Behavioural Therapy): Thinking errors and perception errors can clog the minds of some autistic people. CBT can help straighten their thinking.

8. Spiritually/Prayer: You can access the spiritual world to gain some advantage or access some solutions or creativity or make some changes in the physical. That you do not know how to use this to help a child or an adult with autism does not mean that it's not possible or that others don't get results with it. The evidence to prayers efficacy is quantum physics/quantum biology.
According to quantum physics, everything is subatomic particles(spirit),. There is no space/distance and no time in the quantum world. There is synchronicity and simultaneity. There is infinite possibilities and infinite potential. Everything exists everywhere at the same time
What keeps us from accessing these infinite possibilities ? The answer is the observer, you! Your beliefs and perceptions and programming. Prayer can help the autistic person unravel the blocks and access these potentials and possibilities.

Bottomline: spirituality can help with autism.

cc drnoel

Nicely scripted. I amire your view point. Many things u highlighted have their pros and cons but it's nonetheless something to chew on. Nicely written.
Pls we need more variety of views. Also give ur opinions on view points. Ofcos if something is alittle abstract we will know for sure.

1 Like

Re: Autistic Child: Please Help by omojeesu(m): 11:12pm On Aug 16, 2020
GWagonlover:

Please help!!!

Try MaxOne
Re: Autistic Child: Please Help by ConnectMatthew(m): 7:47am On Aug 17, 2020
I will recommend both therapy and nutritional approach. I have seen people get a lot of results with Mila (a micro sliced 5 varieties of chia seeds) and Daily Build both of which have been taken through various types of clinical trials and got great results with kids having autism and ADHD.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUwSIwYrjyQ (A US medical personnel's evaluation of mila)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iJ4idnacSs (A Nigerian mum shares her experience with using Mila for an autistic child)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-kjobdGrPU ("Mila's effect on my son with autism"wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhNxhCx9h7Y (Positive Effect of Mila on autistic kids - from Doctors and medical research perspective).
All these are already listed in the US Physician Desk Reference and the Nigerian Medical Association already signed an MoU with this healthcare provider because of the medical breakthroughs from their products. See more at
http://connectmatthew.com/natural-products

Re: Autistic Child: Please Help by abilolakemmy(f): 9:09am On Aug 17, 2020
GWagonlover:

Please help!!!

Hi. I will like to recommend products that can help with Autism

Send me a DM
https:///2348101109455

Re: Autistic Child: Please Help by Starships4u(m): 6:54pm On Aug 17, 2020
GWagonlover:

Please help!!!

Brother I have a drug that would help him get through this and come out healthy in a short while...
Chat me up and I'll take yhu through the drug...
Zero seven zero six five six zero one five four three is the contact...
I'll be waiting..
Re: Autistic Child: Please Help by Ucee1999: 11:18am On Aug 20, 2020
ThothHermes:

Get a phone, download all the Joshua Selman messages you can and then play them out loud maybe on a Bluetooth speaker for the child. Since he's not getting any education why not let that be his education for now.
The messages are anointed believe me and sufficient time under them will change any situation.
This goes to the OP as well.
God bless you and yours.

Please which site can I download apostle Joshua Selman's messages?
Re: Autistic Child: Please Help by mutter(f): 12:32pm On Aug 20, 2020
mutter:
I have an 8 year old son who was diagnosed as autistic and mentally handicapped at age 3.
He didn't talk till age 5 plus.
However now he is on a regular schol and his IQ is above average.
It was a long battle.
Please start by using the teaching aids that interest him.
People criticised me for letting him so long on the computer but that was the way i was able to reach him initially.
I have made a video where I spoke about my journey.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mqUuN5-Q2I

All the therapies in the world may help somewhat but your child only can have a limited amount of therapy in a week.
Prayer helps.
I prayed and prayed but at the end of the day you have to do it yourself.
Small steps every day. Pick one thing and work on it till the child can learn it.
The more they learn the faster they learn.
Even if it starts with saying "yes" and you habe to work on that for days.
It took me over a month to learn how to count objects fro 1 to ten. To cordinate counting with pointing at the objects.
Even counting fingers by having a fist and opening each finger as you count took days.
But we counted everything. Cars on the road, sugar cubes and wverytime he gets it I would laugh and uug him and clap.
That motivated him.
My son was declared mentally handicapped, then well below average, then barely average, the last test was above average.
I put him in play groups and activities with normal kids. It was difficult initially but the more contact with normal kids the more they learn.
Miracles do happen bit sometimes they are a gradual process. Focus on the little successes.
Focus on attaining one milestone after the ither on a journey.
My journey is still in process. While my son is now quite fit academically children still notice that something is different.
He still has these phases when he starts like a whirlwind making repeated movements. Infact last night a 11 i was woken up to the sound of him making his rotations in he living room. I had to send him back to bed.
He still talks somewhat awkwardly He has a different way of seeing things.
He describes everything now in percentage and leves.
The pain is 35 %. She scratched me 3 %.
I went to the 2nd level of my dream.
So my major focus is on making him just " normal enough" that he can make it through life without being denied his rights.
School as much as he can and be able to make socially contact.
Buttom line.please don't wast time and money on false promises from preaching. Trust in God and allow God to use you as a medium to help the child. Also explore all therapies that are available but they only work if you also adapt the methods use st home.
Re: Autistic Child: Please Help by sugah: 1:26pm On Aug 20, 2020
GWagonlover:

Please help!!!
In addition to what you are doing, you'd have to watch his diet. Go glutton free.
Also give multivitamins to help brain function. Order bodybio pc and pro efa omega 369 on amazon.

Re: Autistic Child: Please Help by ThothHermes: 3:06pm On Aug 20, 2020
Ucee1999:

Please which site can I download apostle Joshua Selman's messages?
koinoniadownloads.org
Re: Autistic Child: Please Help by meanest(m): 10:20pm On Aug 24, 2020
Hi, are you open to online therapy? I'm based in the US but we can work together if you are interested.quote author=flyingdutchman post=92862678]Please, can you recommenda good behavioural therapist for me and speech pathologist? Thanks.[/quote]
Re: Autistic Child: Please Help by flyingdutchman(m): 1:30am On Aug 25, 2020
meanest:
Hi, are you open to online therapy? I'm based in the US but we can work together if you are interested.quote author=flyingdutchman post=92862678]Please, can you recommenda good behavioural therapist for me and speech pathologist? Thanks.
I can give that a shot. Pls send me a DM so we can discuss further.

Thanks.
Re: Autistic Child: Please Help by 19CannyMum: 7:17pm On Feb 01, 2022
Does anyone have any review of little beginnings academy? Is it a good place for a moderately autistic child?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Begins Search For Her Mother Who Went Missing 28 Years Ago. Photos / 4 Money Problems In Nigerian Marriages To Avoid / Role Of A Woman In Her Home And To Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.