Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,226 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

Catholic Priest Beats Woman Caught Stealing In Church, Posts It On Socia Media - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Catholic Priest Beats Woman Caught Stealing In Church, Posts It On Socia Media (57596 Views)

Policeman Beats Woman To Coma In Lagos (Photos) / UNIPORT Criminology Graduate Caught Stealing In GTBank In Port-Harcourt. Photos / 3 Ladies From Other African Countries Caught Stealing In Lagos(photos,videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catholic Priest Beats Woman Caught Stealing In Church, Posts It On Socia Media by obailala(m): 4:59pm On Aug 13, 2020
This one weak me...
Re: Catholic Priest Beats Woman Caught Stealing In Church, Posts It On Socia Media by SmartProf(m): 4:59pm On Aug 13, 2020
PassingShot:

Rubbish and nonsense post just to support the battering!
kindly pamper the next thief that visit your house.

8 Likes

Re: Catholic Priest Beats Woman Caught Stealing In Church, Posts It On Socia Media by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 13, 2020
Very bad, Jesus will not do this.

3 Likes

Re: Catholic Priest Beats Woman Caught Stealing In Church, Posts It On Socia Media by Afam4eva(m): 5:00pm On Aug 13, 2020
I can already see that some Christian are trying to twist the narrative. The point is not whether she stole, why did the priest have to administer jungle justice instead of handing her over to the police. We need his name so that we can act accordingly.

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Priest Beats Woman Caught Stealing In Church, Posts It On Socia Media by lexy2014: 5:01pm On Aug 13, 2020
Kpilo101:
While condemning the act of stealing, the priest could have control his anger. Any body that watch this will not like that Bleep of using hands to beat her. But the woman get mind carry pinches come church.

But Jesus showed no restraint in dealing with people who desecrated d church

6 Likes

Re: Catholic Priest Beats Woman Caught Stealing In Church, Posts It On Socia Media by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 13, 2020
This is a wrong act coming from a priest who studied theology and some psychology and probably sociology. I mean why not counsel her and probably give her time to refund the ones she stole before. I'm not in support of stealing.
Re: Catholic Priest Beats Woman Caught Stealing In Church, Posts It On Socia Media by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 13, 2020
That was a sense resetting slap. Stealing people's seed sowing and tithes. She has been doing it until she was caught.

The priest should not have uploaded it but I support the beating.

Ppl no longer fear God, can she steal from a shrine or Mosque?

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest Beats Woman Caught Stealing In Church, Posts It On Socia Media by Handy007: 5:04pm On Aug 13, 2020
Vyzz:
He wanted to comot her teeth just now

If nobi church members

We dey talk serious matter you dey remove teeth there abi?
Re: Catholic Priest Beats Woman Caught Stealing In Church, Posts It On Socia Media by earnit1: 5:04pm On Aug 13, 2020
Why
Re: Catholic Priest Beats Woman Caught Stealing In Church, Posts It On Socia Media by Donedeal1(m): 5:04pm On Aug 13, 2020
Two wrongs can not be a right, who is perfect? what pushed the culprit to such an act, and why did Savior Jesus says Father forgive them, Human to err but divine to forgive.

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Priest Beats Woman Caught Stealing In Church, Posts It On Socia Media by lexy2014: 5:04pm On Aug 13, 2020
Nuttella:
Very bad, Jesus will not do this.

John 2:15: "And making a whip of cords, he drove them all out of the temple"

7 Likes

Re: Catholic Priest Beats Woman Caught Stealing In Church, Posts It On Socia Media by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 13, 2020
Is he supposed to publicly disgrace the woman? As a man of the cloth? These are the kind of men secretly sleeping with multiple ladies (and even guys) then they come out and form holier than thou. If only they knew that their judgement will be heavier
Re: Catholic Priest Beats Woman Caught Stealing In Church, Posts It On Socia Media by Gabe427: 5:06pm On Aug 13, 2020
This is wrong on both sides
Re: Catholic Priest Beats Woman Caught Stealing In Church, Posts It On Socia Media by adioolayi(m): 5:06pm On Aug 13, 2020
If you truly watch the video...to me, what I saw was a father condemning a bad act of a child. No big deal in the beating. He was angry, beat her and was restrained. He stopped beating afterwards and was just asking questions afterwards. No big issue here

6 Likes

Re: Catholic Priest Beats Woman Caught Stealing In Church, Posts It On Socia Media by loadedvibes: 5:07pm On Aug 13, 2020
Priest self na influencer

I don't have a problem with his beating her.. I have a problem with his posting on social media.. what is he looking for in this space ? Likes and shares abi ? Whats that why he beat her ? Or did he beat her out of love to correct her wrong doings ?

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest Beats Woman Caught Stealing In Church, Posts It On Socia Media by onojah4321(m): 5:07pm On Aug 13, 2020
It's very funny how man keeps fighting for God. The woman was wrong to have stolen at all, but does it speak well of a priest going physical with a woman? Is he a law enforcement agent? He preaches forgiveness and love Everytime in church, so much for an example to his folowers. God help us all.

3 Likes

Re: Catholic Priest Beats Woman Caught Stealing In Church, Posts It On Socia Media by OgbanjeProphet: 5:07pm On Aug 13, 2020
I feel sorry for the woman sef.

See how village people can disgrace a saint cry

As soon as she knelt down to beg, fada for forgive am nauw undecided

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest Beats Woman Caught Stealing In Church, Posts It On Socia Media by BlackDuke(m): 5:07pm On Aug 13, 2020
Typical case of you do anyhow you see anyhow
Re: Catholic Priest Beats Woman Caught Stealing In Church, Posts It On Socia Media by jericco1(m): 5:08pm On Aug 13, 2020
grin
Re: Catholic Priest Beats Woman Caught Stealing In Church, Posts It On Socia Media by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 13, 2020
He could've handed her over to the Police

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Priest Beats Woman Caught Stealing In Church, Posts It On Socia Media by Bunnatex(m): 5:09pm On Aug 13, 2020
Yes stealing is highly condemnable. Very bad indeed. But what use is the church. Christ said to He didn't come for the righteous but the sinners.
There are subtle ways to dicspline her and put her on the right path but the priest has probably lost this soul and some others by this singular act.

Sometimes I am myself what CHRISTIANITY is all about

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Priest Beats Woman Caught Stealing In Church, Posts It On Socia Media by armadeo(m): 5:09pm On Aug 13, 2020
Reverend father shock sef..

The guy turn nigerian straight. He left the reverend for corner first to handle the matter.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest Beats Woman Caught Stealing In Church, Posts It On Socia Media by SmartPolician: 5:09pm On Aug 13, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

Why would any insane person steal in the church for Christ's sake? The church in its wisdom has already established "St Vicent the Paul" to cater for the needy. You can meet them with a number of your problems. They will try their best to assist.

Again, she can meet the priest to see how he can assist financially. He can present a problem in the church for general collection as in the culture of the catholic church. Why steal people's offering?

I wish the catholic priest never uploaded it on social media. It is unpriestly to do that. I believe he got angry for numerous similar stealing in the past. But as a priest, he should learn to have control of his anger. May God continue to comfort our priests everywhere in the world. It is not easy to be a priest at all.

This dude right here is a Catholic

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Catholic Priest Beats Woman Caught Stealing In Church, Posts It On Socia Media by socialmediaman: 5:10pm On Aug 13, 2020
Re: Catholic Priest Beats Woman Caught Stealing In Church, Posts It On Socia Media by chukwuibuipob: 5:10pm On Aug 13, 2020
sad Ipob and money mata sad.Dey can use pestle to break her head sef
Re: Catholic Priest Beats Woman Caught Stealing In Church, Posts It On Socia Media by NSK4U(m): 5:11pm On Aug 13, 2020

It must be a mighty demon that pushed the lady into stealing in the church of Christ, Father has flogged the giant demon out, now, she needs counseling to seek the holy spirit.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest Beats Woman Caught Stealing In Church, Posts It On Socia Media by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 13, 2020
The WOMAN no try at all.
This one na GENETIC THIEF

I bet you that same Lady wouldn't dare steal from a Shrine.
Since its GOD'S MONEY, the PRIEST for allow God deal with the Lady shaaa.
Anyway I wouldn't blame him, after all JESUS flogged commercial business owners out of the temple.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest Beats Woman Caught Stealing In Church, Posts It On Socia Media by Focusmind: 5:12pm On Aug 13, 2020
This is my problem with some catholic priests. Agreed that they are human also but he should have controlled his anger. There a lot people like that woman that loiter round church premises in most catholic churches.

I am a catholic and when bored, I visit the blessed sacrament for prayers and intercession. I see women lying down there, some with their kids and may looking at them, you will know that things are not going on well for them. The woman collected the money from the box usually placed in front of divine mercy altar for God's intercession which at the end, the money people dropped at the box are used to assist people like her. She had the guts to empty the box. She should have been counselled. Things are not balanced for some people. Cardinal Okogie or Adewale Martins of Lagos diocese will not take it likely with that priests if this happened in Lagos. Priests get away with a lot of things in the East.

3 Likes

Re: Catholic Priest Beats Woman Caught Stealing In Church, Posts It On Socia Media by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 13, 2020
onojah4321:
It's very funny how man keeps fighting for God. The woman was wrong to have stolen at all, but does it speak well of a priest going physical with a woman? Is he a law enforcement agent? He preaches forgiveness and love Everytime in church, so much for an example to his folowers. God help us all.

What did Jesus do to those found desecrating the Temple? He flogged them out and scattered their wares.

Imagine how long d lady has been doing that, they kept changing key and she kept breaking the box.

She deserves to be beaten, after that she will undergo counseling.

However I don't support the uploading of the video cos we are all sinners and Catholic priests are not supposed to reveal sins confessed.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest Beats Woman Caught Stealing In Church, Posts It On Socia Media by vickydevoka(m): 5:13pm On Aug 13, 2020
SmartProf:
Persons who won't dare to steal in a shrine will attempt to steal in church since they know that God is merciful. The priest just demonstrated that he can also preach to her by flogging the demon of theft out of her...stealing cannot be the best way out of poverty, cos she could have accessed the church for help and they would have obliged. For critics who will question why she wasn't rather counselled by the priest..I believe that the counselling will make more sense during & after the beatings.
Dem de do am well well especially for Catholic church de alter boys

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest Beats Woman Caught Stealing In Church, Posts It On Socia Media by kabukabu50(m): 5:13pm On Aug 13, 2020
SmartProf:
Persons who won't dare to steal in a shrine will attempt to steal in church since they know that God is merciful. The priest just demonstrated that he can also preach to her by flogging the demon of theft out of her...stealing cannot be the best way out of poverty, cos she could have accessed the church for help and they would have obliged. For critics who will question why she wasn't rather counselled by the priest..I believe that the counselling will make more sense during & after the beatings.

How about flogging the demon of theft out of your president and his cronies including your entire national assembly first.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A man was disgraced by a sex worker at Ajao estate, Lagos / Man Rapes, Impregnates & Aborts Stepdaughter's Pregnancy In Lagos (Photos) / Male Students Who Sexually Assaulted Female Students Publicly In Ikoyi, Nabbed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.