Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,402 members, 7,822,842 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Catholic Priest Beats Woman Caught Stealing In Church, Posts It On Socia Media - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Catholic Priest Beats Woman Caught Stealing In Church, Posts It On Socia Media (57688 Views)

Policeman Beats Woman To Coma In Lagos (Photos) / UNIPORT Criminology Graduate Caught Stealing In GTBank In Port-Harcourt. Photos / 3 Ladies From Other African Countries Caught Stealing In Lagos(photos,videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catholic Priest Beats Woman Caught Stealing In Church, Posts It On Socia Media by solostar1: 7:15pm On Aug 13, 2020
That is a chapel not a church and the money kept there are mostly from contribution for the orphanage homes.

I don't support the priest action though thieves mostly attack money kept in the chapel because nobody is guarding.

Chapel are mostly open during the day for personal prayers.

Which after your prayer anything you feel like giving to poor/ orphans you put in the box.
Re: Catholic Priest Beats Woman Caught Stealing In Church, Posts It On Socia Media by majamajic(m): 7:18pm On Aug 13, 2020
OLULAW:
What would Jesus do in this situation? Arguably, this woman acted out of desperation and the priest desperately showed his anger. The money in the box is called offertory and the sole purpose, traditionally, is to give it to the poor and the needy. Maybe these days priests line their pockets with the offertory, who knows.

In Catholic they have provision for the poor , she supposed go register than to steal all the money for herself
Mind u if she had succeeded , the priest might be the one to answer the queries , she even get luck it was in the church , if he do same in some other religion , they will cut her hand or even hang her to death
Re: Catholic Priest Beats Woman Caught Stealing In Church, Posts It On Socia Media by KcAngel(m): 7:25pm On Aug 13, 2020
YOU OVER REACTED.... U EVEN GO EXTENT TO UPLOAD ON SOCIAL MEDIA THAT TOO BAD AND UNGODLY FOR UR PICTURE... #BEST OPPORTUNITY TO BRING THAT SOUL TO CHRIST... DO U THOUGHT OF GIVING HER FOOD OR MONEY TO SET UP SOMETHING DOING AND FINALLY AND GIVE HER THE GOSPEL AND BRING HER IN D CHURCH?
Re: Catholic Priest Beats Woman Caught Stealing In Church, Posts It On Socia Media by Bobby4345: 7:31pm On Aug 13, 2020
Too bad of him.
He took laws into his hands.
Re: Catholic Priest Beats Woman Caught Stealing In Church, Posts It On Socia Media by OlawaleBammie: 7:47pm On Aug 13, 2020
Sleekfingers:

is religion not a scam? Especially christianity and islam....
Depending on the way you are seeing it bro
Re: Catholic Priest Beats Woman Caught Stealing In Church, Posts It On Socia Media by OLULAW: 7:59pm On Aug 13, 2020
majamajic:

In Catholic they have provision for the poor , she supposed go register than to steal all the money for herself
Mind u if she had succeeded , the priest might be the one to answer the queries , she even get luck it was in the church , if he do same in some other religion , they will cut her hand or even hang her to death

Yeah I know the stupid and senseless Muhammedians would chop off her hands. But what would Jesus do. You remember the woman caught in the act of adultery? You remember what Jesus did? That priest is a scammer. He doesn't practice whst he preaches and therefore has no spirit of God in him.
Re: Catholic Priest Beats Woman Caught Stealing In Church, Posts It On Socia Media by Adakintroy: 8:00pm On Aug 13, 2020
Some. Will come and attack the priest before landing the woman for stealing. Wayo moralist.

Christ said woman I do not judge you but go and sin no more. Emphasy on don't do it again. The world is condoning sin too much.

Christ himself said the servant who does not his master will, would be beaten with many blows. That's Christ condoning violence.
Re: Catholic Priest Beats Woman Caught Stealing In Church, Posts It On Socia Media by Miracle1991: 8:01pm On Aug 13, 2020
When we tell them that ipob are thieves,armed robbers, criminals they will say no now the whole world is watching them.
Re: Catholic Priest Beats Woman Caught Stealing In Church, Posts It On Socia Media by Futurejoy(f): 8:01pm On Aug 13, 2020
TMSMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1361264/priest-beats-woman-caught-stealing-church-posts-social-media-photo-video/
The priest has done well. Beat the demon out since she can’t ask the church for help. If you even check, she may not be a member of that church
Re: Catholic Priest Beats Woman Caught Stealing In Church, Posts It On Socia Media by okoroemeka(m): 8:06pm On Aug 13, 2020
kingzizzy:
As much as what the woman did by trying to steal from the Church is bad, Im flabagasted that a Catholic Priest can resort to jungle justice by attacking the woman.

This is not the Catholic way of doing things. Im even more ashamed of the Catholic Priest than the woman. Even people had to restrain him from really harming the woman.

I really hope the Catholic Church will sanction the Priest to remind others that priests of the Catholic Church should be above jungle justice
point of correction,it is not jungle justice that the thief received but light slaps,if the angry mob of ABA or onitsha gets their sadistic hands on her,she will know the true meaning of jungle justice with her body fat sizziling in fires provided with old tyres.
Re: Catholic Priest Beats Woman Caught Stealing In Church, Posts It On Socia Media by Drizzy5001(m): 8:09pm On Aug 13, 2020
The priest sef no Sabi beat, he no beat the idiot well... He should have hired me. grin

Re: Catholic Priest Beats Woman Caught Stealing In Church, Posts It On Socia Media by majamajic(m): 8:13pm On Aug 13, 2020
OLULAW:

Yeah I know the stupid and senseless Muhammedians would chop off her hands. But what would Jesus do. You remember the woman caught in the act of adultery? You remember what Jesus did? That priest is a scammer. He doesn't practice whst he preaches and therefore has no spirit of God in him.

U don't read your Bible very well , Jesus forgive all the sins happened outside the church premises , but when they did common Bazar trading inside the church , he wipe them with stick , he destroyed all their goods , there are things u don't do inside church , ananaias and his wife lied inside the church , God strucked them with death immediately , a young man was sleepibg on top window inside church as preaching was going on , he was made to fall from the church window and died immediately
Re: Catholic Priest Beats Woman Caught Stealing In Church, Posts It On Socia Media by majamajic(m): 8:17pm On Aug 13, 2020
Futurejoy:

The priest has done well. Beat the demon out since she can’t ask the church for help. If you even check, she may not be a member of that church

Not a member she came from a neighboring state on a visit to her boyfriend , she even came with pinches , it's annoying , am not blaming the priest, he beat her more when he realized she was not even a member of the church
Re: Catholic Priest Beats Woman Caught Stealing In Church, Posts It On Socia Media by tunary(m): 8:22pm On Aug 13, 2020
Ikennamurphy:
Not too smart of him

Ụkọ Chukwu jiri ya nwanyo.. Anyị nile bụ ndị njọ

I only hope this priest is also not shagging some fresh puna, if not.. wink
They Will expose him in due cause if he tries such
Re: Catholic Priest Beats Woman Caught Stealing In Church, Posts It On Socia Media by tunary(m): 8:24pm On Aug 13, 2020
This is very wrong
Re: Catholic Priest Beats Woman Caught Stealing In Church, Posts It On Socia Media by wingmanIII: 8:31pm On Aug 13, 2020
priscaoge:

Lwkmd cheesy cheesy cheesy Now I know your IQ is lower than your shoe size. Pls move on and stop typing rubbish defending wicked and bunch of sinners you worship like god!

For the records, I DID NOT TAG YOU IN MY COMMENT! I DID NOT INVITE YOU EITHER! So your comments and arguments are irrelevant, stop attacking people who has a different opinion!

Catholic Priests are not saints! We have bunch of Gays among them. Come to Lekki/Ajah, I will show you one!

Can this wicked man that calls himself a Priest swear that he has never sinned, stolen, slept with anyone, committed any kind of sin in his entire life?? What gave him the guts to beat and humiliate the woman like this Even the Bible said, “LET HE WITHOUT SIN BE THE FIRST TO CAST A STONE”, did any of them touch the prostitute?? No!

Sinners judging others for sinning differently! A priest in my home church was dismissed because he aborted a 17yr old girl her pregnancy just so she won’t disgrace him. Today the Priest is married with 3kids and his wife attends Assemblies Church of God. Stop defending shiiiiiit unless you are one of them. Bunch of hypocrites!

Y’all judgement and punishment will be double in HELL! Continue grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

You're obviously deranged. Your ramblings make no sense.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest Beats Woman Caught Stealing In Church, Posts It On Socia Media by Futurejoy(f): 8:32pm On Aug 13, 2020
majamajic:

Not a member she came from a neighboring state on a visit to her boyfriend , she even came with pinches , it's annoying , am not blaming the priest, he beat her more when he realized she was not even a member of the church
You see, I am not wrong. A member won’t do that because Catholic Church really take care of the needy in their midst.
Re: Catholic Priest Beats Woman Caught Stealing In Church, Posts It On Socia Media by ReneeNuttall(f): 8:37pm On Aug 13, 2020
Vyzz:
He wanted to comot her teeth just now

If nobi church members

No be lie

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest Beats Woman Caught Stealing In Church, Posts It On Socia Media by Sniper101(m): 8:42pm On Aug 13, 2020
Igbo Amaka cheesy

.....Baba dey vex say the woman came from far away to steal the little offerings he got grin
Re: Catholic Priest Beats Woman Caught Stealing In Church, Posts It On Socia Media by Ihatemumu: 8:44pm On Aug 13, 2020
dokie:

Why una dey talk like this? Call nigeria police for a poor woman? If you were the woman, which one will you prefer? It will be very hard for a priest to do that.

It is not today we started catching these women stealing in church. The case ends there.

If I were the woman i would prefer not to be caught in the first place. You don't take justice into your hands too, so the dude was wrong flogging the woman especially in his position expected him to more sensible.
Re: Catholic Priest Beats Woman Caught Stealing In Church, Posts It On Socia Media by kcnwaigbo: 8:49pm On Aug 13, 2020
SegFault:

She's poor. And as a former catholic I can tell you that these guys make huge money of their herd, the Pope rides in bullet proof cars and teaches about God's supposed protection, priests eat like kings while the poor starve to death. I went to a Catholic school and I saw it first hand, these bastards directed our school fees to the bishops fat paunch and starved us like animals, tufia.
You are a very shameless liar
Re: Catholic Priest Beats Woman Caught Stealing In Church, Posts It On Socia Media by Lamasta(m): 8:49pm On Aug 13, 2020
Why will he post it on social media? that's uncalled for from the priest
Re: Catholic Priest Beats Woman Caught Stealing In Church, Posts It On Socia Media by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 13, 2020
For the FIRST TIME a RED HANDED THIEF is exonerated simply because she stole from the church.
I charge all THIEVES and upcoming ones to head to churches since people will always find solace in them when caught.

This is the REASON, NIGERIA will never get better.
The REVEREND FATHER may not have taken the best decision, but a Thief is a Thief, and she came prepared.
If that LADY can reach for a RIFLE, she would rob and kill with that.
The moment one makes that decision to snatch people's things, that person automatically becomes heartless.
That LADY can steal a NEWBORN BABY and vamoose.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest Beats Woman Caught Stealing In Church, Posts It On Socia Media by Palladium007: 9:00pm On Aug 13, 2020
baliyubla:
Religion na scam, that’s why the most developed nations don’t care about it, only the poverty and terror stricken ones carry it on their heads.

Christianity is not a religion. Your so called developed nation was built by Christians, most notable football clubs Everton, Manchester City and Southampton, were founded by churches. Businesses, prosperity principles are all founded in the church.

The person of JESUS CHRIST will make you go heaven, the principles of JESUS CHRIST will make you prosper on earth.

Africans need to sort out this self destructive pull down syndrome affecting them.
Re: Catholic Priest Beats Woman Caught Stealing In Church, Posts It On Socia Media by Friend22(m): 9:06pm On Aug 13, 2020
baliyubla:
Religion na scam, that’s why the most developed nations don’t care about it, only the poverty and terror stricken ones carry it on their heads.
Chew on this....

Re: Catholic Priest Beats Woman Caught Stealing In Church, Posts It On Socia Media by Dpharisee: 9:09pm On Aug 13, 2020
kingzizzy:
As much as what the woman did by trying to steal from the Church is bad, Im flabagasted that a Catholic Priest can resort to jungle justice by attacking the woman.

This is not the Catholic way of doing things. Im even more ashamed of the Catholic Priest than the woman. Even people had to restrain him from really harming the woman.

I really hope the Catholic Church will sanction the Priest to remind others that priests of the Catholic Church should be above jungle justice
She is lucky no be Imam Catch am, she would have had her limb cut off by a Sharia court. The Catholic priest is just lenient, for him to have gotten this angry means that stealing has been going on there for long
Re: Catholic Priest Beats Woman Caught Stealing In Church, Posts It On Socia Media by Friend22(m): 9:10pm On Aug 13, 2020
ogbuefi677:
Good.
After the light beating,load her with palliatives and set her free.
Not like the ones who would amputate or burn
Yes,we Muslims amputate a theif's hand depending on what is stolen.,but burning is not there.
Re: Catholic Priest Beats Woman Caught Stealing In Church, Posts It On Socia Media by priscaoge(f): 9:12pm On Aug 13, 2020
wingmanIII:

You're obviously deranged. Your ramblings make no sense.

Go back to Yaba Left where you belong you retard! You reeks of stupidity! You are here fighting with everyone that says otherwise, how jobless!

Take your bitterness to somewhere else kid, I didn’t tag your lame moniker cheesy cheesy cheesy. Get lost and remain irrelevant, I’ve noticed your brainwashed demented empty skull, now go play with your mates in the mud wink wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest Beats Woman Caught Stealing In Church, Posts It On Socia Media by Friend22(m): 9:16pm On Aug 13, 2020
Palladium007:

Christianity is not a religion. Your so called developed nation was built by Christians, most notable football clubs Everton, Manchester City and Southampton, were founded by churches. Businesses, prosperity principles are all founded in the church.

The person of JESUS CHRIST will make you go heaven, the principles of JESUS CHRIST will make you prosper on earth.

Africans need to sort out this self destructive pull down syndrome affecting them.
Don't mind these wannabes atheist.
They want unrestricted ,and immoral society without he restraining rules of religion.
I don't even take them serious because they are as confused as they come.
Re: Catholic Priest Beats Woman Caught Stealing In Church, Posts It On Socia Media by IAMBlesssed(f): 9:19pm On Aug 13, 2020
priscaoge:

Lwkmd cheesy cheesy cheesy Now I know your IQ is lower than your shoe size. Pls move on and stop typing rubbish defending wicked and bunch of sinners you worship like god!

For the records, I DID NOT TAG YOU IN MY COMMENT! I DID NOT INVITE YOU EITHER! So your comments and arguments are irrelevant, stop attacking people who has a different opinion!

Catholic Priests are not saints! We have bunch of Gays among them. Come to Lekki/Ajah, I will show you one!

Can this wicked man that calls himself a Priest swear that he has never sinned, stolen, slept with anyone, committed any kind of sin in his entire life?? What gave him the guts to beat and humiliate the woman like this Even the Bible said, “LET HE WITHOUT SIN BE THE FIRST TO CAST A STONE”, did any of them touch the prostitute?? No!

Sinners judging others for sinning differently! A priest in my home church was dismissed because he aborted a 17yr old girl her pregnancy just so she won’t disgrace him. Today the Priest is married with 3kids and his wife attends Assemblies Church of God. Stop defending shiiiiiit unless you are one of them. Bunch of hypocrites!

Y’all judgement and punishment will be double in HELL! Continue grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Did you watch the video??
Re: Catholic Priest Beats Woman Caught Stealing In Church, Posts It On Socia Media by Ajsmart(m): 9:24pm On Aug 13, 2020
Obviously the “priest” did not study the scriptures enough to understand biblical forgiveness. He acted just like the average man on the street. Priest indeed, lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How SARS Took My Eye, Framed Me For Armed Robbery –ex-corps Member / Thief Stuck On The Roof Top While Trying To Enter A Shop To Steal / Election Ritual Killing: Girl Beheaded At Akwa Ibom State (Viewers' Discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.