Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,691 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Tolulope Arotile: Police Arraign Brothers Over Death Of Flying Officer (photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tolulope Arotile: Police Arraign Brothers Over Death Of Flying Officer (photo) (65767 Views)

Police Arrest Brothers Over Kidnap Of Mother, Son For Ritual In Ogun (Photos) / FRSC Official Batters His Wife Who Is A Road Safety Officer. Photo / One Of The Offa Banks Robbers Identified As A Dismissed Police Officer (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tolulope Arotile: Police Arraign Brothers Over Death Of Flying Officer (photo) by specco(m): 5:14pm On Aug 13, 2020
Can someone enlighten me here. Why should the "passenger" be charged along with the driver as he
was not the one driving the car. I can't get
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Police Arraign Brothers Over Death Of Flying Officer (photo) by etrange: 5:16pm On Aug 13, 2020
agabusta:

So what else do you want? The judge should deny them bail after spending 4 weeks in detention over manslaughter?

I remember that the Actress from Rivers state that has already been convicted of manslaughter is still lounging while appealing her case.

I agree with the judge's decision but you bringing up the actress' case doesn't quite help your point. First, because calling two cases the same name (in this case, manslaughter) doesn't guarantee the same outcome cause of the peculiarities of each. Second, because the idea of using a wrongly handled case as a yardstick for other possibly criminal cases is regressive. Hope you get my point.
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Police Arraign Brothers Over Death Of Flying Officer (photo) by jidxin(m): 5:16pm On Aug 13, 2020
Benbellamor:
David was charged with negligent conduct while causing danger to person and property.
the charge is nonesense he will be freed tho
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Police Arraign Brothers Over Death Of Flying Officer (photo) by jidxin(m): 5:17pm On Aug 13, 2020
agabusta:

So what else do you want? The judge should deny them bail after spending 4 weeks in detention over manslaughter?

I remember that the Actress from Rivers state that has already been convicted of manslaughter is still lounging while appealing her case.
ibinabo fibresima
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Police Arraign Brothers Over Death Of Flying Officer (photo) by chukwuibuipob: 5:17pm On Aug 13, 2020
sad Nigerian police and Area boys are the same.See how dey hold their trouser.One blow/punch from d boys,dem go free dem
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Police Arraign Brothers Over Death Of Flying Officer (photo) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 5:18pm On Aug 13, 2020
Deaths,pains,gnashing of teeth and sorrow will never cease in the homes of everyone who conspired to snuff out the precious life of Tolulope Arotile !

If you believe it was an accident,please keep your opinion to yourself and don't quote me. If you do............Tolu's treatment awaits you and your loved ones !

Case closed.

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile: Police Arraign Brothers Over Death Of Flying Officer (photo) by jidxin(m): 5:20pm On Aug 13, 2020
ProfAmaben:
If he has a good lawyer, nothing would happen to him, it was a mistake. The main offense is not being with a valid ID card, RIP
ahhh u obviously don't know the law, may we not be unfortunate. as long as death occurs but not intentional, it is manslaughter with the maximum punishment of life imprisonment.
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Police Arraign Brothers Over Death Of Flying Officer (photo) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 13, 2020
Yet again they have scammed their citizens grin
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Police Arraign Brothers Over Death Of Flying Officer (photo) by angelfallz(m): 5:25pm On Aug 13, 2020
Ayubaossy:
so u took their plans as accident,?

Please educate me on their plans. From what I read, it was an accident.
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Police Arraign Brothers Over Death Of Flying Officer (photo) by Doyenro23(m): 5:30pm On Aug 13, 2020
Online earnings is back again get daily 10% back daily after investing any amount on this site

Check my signature for the referral link it's real ohh don't dull me
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Police Arraign Brothers Over Death Of Flying Officer (photo) by emmyN(m): 5:32pm On Aug 13, 2020
The over sensationalization of this case leaves a sour taste in the mouth. Accidents happen all the time. While it is sad that we lost our first female pilot to the cold hands of death through negligent driving, others will rise after her.

3 Likes

Re: Tolulope Arotile: Police Arraign Brothers Over Death Of Flying Officer (photo) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 13, 2020
festacman:
If devil remembers you, an innocent fart produces poo poo.
Seriously, "village people" everywhere, Im sure that poor guy has been driving for a long time without killing a lizard. Just the day he saw his old friend he killed her driving on reverse, and without a drivers license.

2 Likes

Re: Tolulope Arotile: Police Arraign Brothers Over Death Of Flying Officer (photo) by Organs(m): 5:35pm On Aug 13, 2020
Ladiesdoctor:
They have start pouring out the sponsored killers be that.
That brilliant lady can't be wasted just like that.
I smelt conspiracy.
Arrest whomsoever that is involved

Typical Nigerian

2 Likes

Re: Tolulope Arotile: Police Arraign Brothers Over Death Of Flying Officer (photo) by ProfAmaben(m): 5:35pm On Aug 13, 2020
BotherMleeper:

If you didn't kill anyone in self defense, you'll still be charged with manslaughter at the very least. You don't walk away free. She didn't run into the vehicle, the vehicle ran into her, and that's because of the careless driving of an unlicensed driver.

This is serious, I really feel for the young man, I still wonder why she wasn't vigilant as a trained officer, although when death calls, there's nothing we can do about it.

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile: Police Arraign Brothers Over Death Of Flying Officer (photo) by BluntTheApostle(m): 5:39pm On Aug 13, 2020
IamHeWrites:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2020/08/13/police-arraign-two-brothers-over-death-of-first-female-combatant-pilot/amp/

May God protect us from implications.

David who was not even in the car as at the time of the accident, was also remanded.

His offense is that he is the owner of the car.

May God not let anyone use our property to put us in trouble.
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Police Arraign Brothers Over Death Of Flying Officer (photo) by BotherMleeper(m): 5:44pm On Aug 13, 2020
ProfAmaben:

This is serious, I really feel for the young man, I still wonder why she wasn't vigilant as a trained officer, although when death calls, there's nothing we can do about it.

When you're walking on the curb you wouldn't think someone is going to reverse from nowhere and hit you.

I too feel for the dude. To accidentally kill someone, and a friend, and be jailed for it.....damn.

And he's got it much worse because of the media attention and politics behind it all.

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile: Police Arraign Brothers Over Death Of Flying Officer (photo) by mentored: 5:50pm On Aug 13, 2020
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Police Arraign Brothers Over Death Of Flying Officer (photo) by SeekHim: 5:56pm On Aug 13, 2020
Here is the ABC of Salvation:

A-Acknowledge the fact that you are a sinner and that you can not save yourself. Psalms 51: 5
B- Believe that it is only Jesus that can save you. Romans 10:10, Acts 4: 12
C- Confess your sins, repent from them and be converted (Never go back to them). Romans 10: 9. Call upon Jesus to forgive you and be saved today (Romans 10:13).

Follow these steps now please! Tomorrow may be too late! Death may come, Rapture may take place before you act! Don't delay!!!
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Police Arraign Brothers Over Death Of Flying Officer (photo) by Minjim: 5:57pm On Aug 13, 2020
When will our cops stop embarrassing us?
Can't they simply cuff those guys rather than holding their pockets ?
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Police Arraign Brothers Over Death Of Flying Officer (photo) by Neddstark: 6:03pm On Aug 13, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
See those police men self for that picture
Na pocket them for dey hold person

Lol. But if police hold you for pocket, you no fit release that grip.
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Police Arraign Brothers Over Death Of Flying Officer (photo) by Oracleforce: 6:06pm On Aug 13, 2020
IamHeWrites:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2020/08/13/police-arraign-two-brothers-over-death-of-first-female-combatant-pilot/amp/

Police go.don chop. These people small.before them transfer the case to court....
As he don enter court, police no go show face again....after like 3-4/times appearance
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Police Arraign Brothers Over Death Of Flying Officer (photo) by adanny01(m): 6:09pm On Aug 13, 2020
dustydee:

I doubt if the charge of homicide will stick. They should have charged them with manslaughter and reckless/dangerous driving. I wonder why the drivers brother was charged. What could he have done?

The driver's brother owns the car and let his brother who didn't have a license drive.

Unfortunately for the police in this case. They are charging the owner for allowing the driver to drive while charging the driver for not having the owners permission to drive. I am confused at these Police o.

All those charges will not stick. Involuntary manslaughter on the driver, yes and driving with out license is a 10k fine. He has done 4 weeks of his sentence already so case may end up in little or no jail time.

2 Likes

Re: Tolulope Arotile: Police Arraign Brothers Over Death Of Flying Officer (photo) by GamalNasser: 6:09pm On Aug 13, 2020
Only the driver should be arraigned though except the police has discovered the passengers of the car to also be involved in the I'll fated
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Police Arraign Brothers Over Death Of Flying Officer (photo) by dustydee: 6:23pm On Aug 13, 2020
adanny01:

The driver's brother owns the car and let his brother who didn't have a license drive.

Unfortunately for the police in this case. They are charging the owner for allowing the driver to drive while charging the driver for not having the owners permission to drive. I am confused at these Police o.

All those charges will not stick. Involuntary manslaughter on the driver, yes and driving with out license is a 10k fine. He has done 4 weeks of his sentence already so case may end up in little or no jail time.
Thank you.
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Police Arraign Brothers Over Death Of Flying Officer (photo) by raphy(m): 6:35pm On Aug 13, 2020
if it was my sister someone killee like chicken i will killed the first time i set eyes on him .the score will be 1-1 i dont wait for useless court case na machete i will use.straight.

shit hole country..
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Police Arraign Brothers Over Death Of Flying Officer (photo) by Badonasty(m): 6:36pm On Aug 13, 2020
They’ll probably be charged for man slaughter
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Police Arraign Brothers Over Death Of Flying Officer (photo) by ceejayluv(m): 6:38pm On Aug 13, 2020
dustydee:

I doubt if the charge of homicide will stick. They should have charged them with manslaughter and reckless/dangerous driving. I wonder why the drivers brother was charged. What could he have done?
That's our police clownery at play.
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Police Arraign Brothers Over Death Of Flying Officer (photo) by ceejayluv(m): 6:42pm On Aug 13, 2020
jidxin:
ahhh u obviously don't know the law, may we not be unfortunate. as long as death occurs but not intentional, it is manslaughter with the maximum punishment of life imprisonment.
It's seven years for involuntary vehicular manslaughter in Nigeria .
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Police Arraign Brothers Over Death Of Flying Officer (photo) by ceejayluv(m): 6:46pm On Aug 13, 2020
I believe the driver mistakenly stepped on the accelerator pedal instead of the brake pedal when he got close to the lady .
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Police Arraign Brothers Over Death Of Flying Officer (photo) by reachbenny(m): 6:55pm On Aug 13, 2020
It's well!

May her soul continue to rest in eternal peace.

It could have happened to any one else.

It's was not a deliberate or premeditated accident.

May God vindicate those young men.

Let's continually pray against being victims of the circumstances of life, manipulations of men and the errors of men.

Our boundless love to her family.
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Police Arraign Brothers Over Death Of Flying Officer (photo) by Crochet: 7:01pm On Aug 13, 2020
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Yahoo Boy Tricked Me Into Nigeria – American Woman (Pictures) / Ezeoke, Chief Security Of Awka Killed By Cult Boys (Disturbing Photo) / Vikings Cult Members Arrested In Enugu By Security Operatives (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.