Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Breaking The Chain Of Poverty.. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Breaking The Chain Of Poverty.. (280 Views)

My Face-to-face Encounter With 'poverty' And His Four Children (photos) / How Does An Average Nigerian Youth Escape Poverty? / How Guys Use Marriage To Plunge Themselves Into Perpetual Poverty. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking The Chain Of Poverty.. by tunjilee003: 3:44pm On Aug 13, 2020
I'm an undergraduate in one of the state polytechnic in Nigeria, I didn't come from a well to do family,my extended family(paternal side) dwells in great poverty,we suffers alot... My maternal family on the other side arent that financially bouyant but are still better off my paternal's own.... During the covid&19 break, I've ventured into laundry(working for someone)and I've learnt and garner alot of experience in the business, it is paying my bills despite working under someone...
After school i'm thinking if owning a laundry shop....how profitable is the business? And how can I reach out to many people? My parents have suffered alot and I don't want the generation to come to feel same....pls advise me
Re: Breaking The Chain Of Poverty.. by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 13, 2020
If you don't want your coming generation to share from your suffering,starting gathering some money to leave this shithole that's what am doing at the moment
I bet you'll be glad you did and your children will thank you later

1 Like

Re: Breaking The Chain Of Poverty.. by Bignuell(m): 9:10pm On Aug 13, 2020
Breaking the chain of poverty?. My advise for you is that you should do what nobody in your family has ever done (legal thing). Do they one thing they themselves think impossible. Believe in yourself and work towards your dream.

1 Like

Re: Breaking The Chain Of Poverty.. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 13, 2020
The captivity of negativity.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Your Marriage And Your Sex Life / 8 Toxic Ways Narcissistic Mothers Emotionally Abuse Their Children / Rising Cases Of Incest In Recent Time: A DNA Issue??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.