Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,567 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) (38180 Views)

Idia Ize-iyamu Campaigns At Oregbeni Market / Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Ekosodin (Photos) / Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Egor LGA of Edo South [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) by DonJoseph01(m): 8:00pm On Aug 13, 2020
This is totally Nonsense if the Government Can't Open School, With this With This Multitude of people gathering n Rubbing they bodies together.
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) by kollinz1234(m): 8:01pm On Aug 13, 2020
RichBoy247:

We whipped you in 2015. We molested you again in 2019. This 2020 and 2023, we shall humiliate you.
after whipping all those things, what is your condition now? I hope the Nigeria you are seeing today is the ideal country you want for your child. Olodo. Why are you even doing revolution now protests?? I thought u whipped him cheesy
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) by Dansuqi: 8:02pm On Aug 13, 2020
dudunole:
Nothing impressing here. Obaseki still remains the only visible candidate in Edo state.

You sound pained.obaseki hardly campaigns nor pulls crowd
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) by LEOSZ(m): 8:02pm On Aug 13, 2020
Shey corona no dey again ni? Like really?
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) by Dansuqi: 8:02pm On Aug 13, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Akoko Edo is just one local government area in Edo.

It has the highest votes in edo north.eriokanmi will be in pains
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) by Dansuqi: 8:04pm On Aug 13, 2020
promotervickky:

Says who? These crowd are just giving him false hope, its not business as usual, something spectacular is about to happen.

Tell obaseki to get his crowd
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) by seeker121(m): 8:04pm On Aug 13, 2020
So during campaign now Coronavirus suddenly disappeared now nawa for Naija.
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) by Mylove55(f): 8:04pm On Aug 13, 2020
martineverest:
lol.....the fact that unsaidnhe needs to work on Bini tribe says it all...Esan is pdp and Bini are strongly anti Oshiomhole
because you're not in Edo state.

PDP said this in 2016, that Binis are anti oshomole.
and oshomole has done in. Benin what thief obaseki can not achieve in 20yrs.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 8:04pm On Aug 13, 2020
Useless and jobless youths......have they forgotten that covid 19 dey? Shior
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) by LEOSZ(m): 8:04pm On Aug 13, 2020
E b like dem don find cure for corona grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) by aremso(m): 8:05pm On Aug 13, 2020
comos:
This is politics time People will always come out to view event That doesn't mean they will vote for him
same goes for obaseki

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) by smartdigics: 8:06pm On Aug 13, 2020
No more social distancing
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) by Mylove55(f): 8:07pm On Aug 13, 2020
kollinz1234:
after whipping all those things, what is your condition now? I hope the Nigeria you are seeing today is the ideal country you want for your child. Olodo. Why are you even doing revolution now protests?? I thought u whipped him cheesy
you like Edo state in this condition, you still want thief obaseki,
you be olo

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) by AmukuFord: 8:08pm On Aug 13, 2020
I'm from Akoko Edo precisely Igarra
In true analysis of their campaigns between pdp and apc
Obaseki /pdp campaigned by sharing the 10 wards of Akoko Edo into 5 rally ground which he toured for 3 days and everywhere was filled up in all the 5 rallies
Iyamu/apc only campaigned in Igarra with the 10 wards in attendance today

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 13, 2020
martineverest:
lol.....the fact that unsaidnhe needs to work on Bini tribe says it all...Esan is pdp and Bini are strongly anti Oshiomhole
He will win 40% though. Esan has shown interest in Pastor Iyamu. I believe is gonna win Esan lands hands down

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) by promotervickky(m): 8:10pm On Aug 13, 2020
Dansuqi:

Tell obaseki to get his crowd

i repeat, anybody supporting Ize-iyamu these season should be checked, they are either for the money, corrupt or want a public office after he enters the seat, which he won't.
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 13, 2020
AmukuFord:
Obaseki /pdp campaigned by sharing the 10 wards of Akoko Edo into 5 rally ground which he toured for 3 days and everywhere was filled up in all the 5 rallies
You're not from Igara.

If you're from there u should know Obaseki can never win in Igara

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) by Nwuzohalbert(m): 8:11pm On Aug 13, 2020
Now he is now answering pastor.after collecting Title from Auchi.politics can make you to be camelone
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) by Dansuqi: 8:12pm On Aug 13, 2020
odigbosky:
Study the result from 2016

There are some local government that are must win for any candidate

Oredo
Ikpoba okha
Egor
Etsako west
Owan East

Also Akoko Edo has what we call block B vote..

I can confidently tell you that PDP will win in the 5 Esan local government. The two Ovia will go for PDP. Oredo will be scattered. The votes from Akoko Edo will be scattered, Kabiru Adjoto is there for that. I can't say about the Owans but I believe Pascal Ugboma will do justice for PDP there. I expect Etsako east and Central to lean towards Shuaibu. The west will be scattered.

Ikpobha Okha.....hmmmmmm
Elizabeth Ativie, well can't say the Oshiomole wife won't do something for APC.

The election is not going to be landslide for anybody. It is going to be tough.

Ize iyamu has a network
Obaseki has the love of the people and if he uses his incumbency powers well, he will coast to victory.

PDP is Edo

You lie..obaseki will take oredo and Egor narrowly while pastor takes ikpoba okha narrowly,orhiomnwon and uhumwonde by a landslide.pdp will take ovia north east narrowly,apc will take ovia southwest..
Pdp will take tlfour esan lgas narrowly while apc takes igueben narrowly.apc will take the the three etsako lgas narrowly,owan east and west narrowly but will slaughter pdp in akoko edo.they have always won in akoko edo and will continue...

There is no proof that the people are with obaseki if not he will pull bigger crowds and his camp won't be depleted.pastor and oshio clearly have more loyalists obaseki cannot withstand them.it is these men that will deliver the polls not the people

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) by Dansuqi: 8:14pm On Aug 13, 2020
AmukuFord:

You lie.all his rallies are always scanty. Apc owns akoko edo

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) by iyatrustee(f): 8:14pm On Aug 13, 2020
jojofola:

Haha

U be school 2.

I miss Hotels in Igarra during the two times I was there for field trip too.

And Igarra has rich politicians who own homes in the town.

Girls plenty for Igarra.

Maybe na why Professor Odeyemi use that long number of years for there, in the guise of field mapping. grin

My Papa don retire now. So no more field mapping cheesy
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) by Dansuqi: 8:15pm On Aug 13, 2020
martineverest:

He will take at least 3 Bini lgas
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) by Dansuqi: 8:16pm On Aug 13, 2020
martineverest:
lol...the first 3 local government areas are strongly anti Oshiomhole

They always vote narrowly
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) by Dansuqi: 8:17pm On Aug 13, 2020
odigbosky:

Remove Esan please
Esan vote PDP

Narrowly
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) by alen4smith(m): 8:17pm On Aug 13, 2020
dudunole:
Nothing impressing here. Obaseki still remains the only visible candidate in Edo state.
self delusion! Oshiomole is more popular than obaseki even in Benin where obaseki hails from.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) by Dansuqi: 8:17pm On Aug 13, 2020
Mylove55:
APC already had 4 local government in Edo south.
the only battle area is Benin city which is oredo, Egor and ikpoba okha.

in all this, thief obaseki is gone

Gbam.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) by Mraphel: 8:19pm On Aug 13, 2020
Onijagidijagan:
Akoko Edos already bagged by Mr Iyamu and APC also Esan but Iyamu needs to work on Bini tribe.

Fact
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) by Villagemeat: 8:23pm On Aug 13, 2020
RichBoy247:

We whipped you in 2015. We molested you again in 2019. This 2020 and 2023, we shall humiliate you.
Who are the we..... Nigeria politician dey chop money. Ur job is to support them in Nairaland bcs non of them know you. Stop saying 'we' non of them know u
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) by bonnyhope: 8:25pm On Aug 13, 2020
People are hungry
They will always go to where there is rally if something go fall out
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) by Miracle1991: 8:27pm On Aug 13, 2020
kollinz1234:
I believe aba is now Dubai after you elected the kerosene governor twice.
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) by adekolaelect(m): 8:28pm On Aug 13, 2020
AroleOduduwa2:
Zombie said election are not won online, yet they have been feeding us with angle based pictures and heavily edited videos. You won’t find them on thread relating to insecurity or anything to do with national progress
wailer keep quiet .If you have nothing sensible to say shut up .the pix and videos is the documentation for an event carried out . why is it now an headache for you seen political rally's pix and videos ? When you supporter of Dom for Nigeria now become an advocacy of notional progress ?

Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) by lexy2014: 8:29pm On Aug 13, 2020
Bar1941:
Despite covid, look at how people packed themselves like sardine over a congo of rice! God help my people from this hardship.

It's d people that choose be in such hardship. They could simply said no and sat at home let's see who d politicians want to lie to

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dayo Isreal Meets Abba Kadade In Osun (Picture) / Adewale Aladejana Of Sapphire Scents: Obasanjo Reacted As I Mentioned My Father / Shooting At Obalende As NURTW Factions Fight In Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.