Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) (38189 Views)

Idia Ize-iyamu Campaigns At Oregbeni Market / Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Ekosodin (Photos) / Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Egor LGA of Edo South [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) by Dansuqi: 9:25pm On Aug 13, 2020
Angelfrost:
Okay... NCDC and Pro-pandemic members of NL, over to you!!! No face masks, no social distancing! tongue

Atletico losing
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 9:26pm On Aug 13, 2020
Dansuqi:

Pastor pulling crowd in your domain
I was there. I stopped by on my way back from ojirami. Hope the camera won't count me as ize-iyamu supporters though grin. My van mechanic's wifey gave birth so I went visiting. I spent like 20 minutes at the campaign venue observing . Sept 19th is near. The people's choice would emerge. Fingers crossed
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) by Dansuqi: 9:28pm On Aug 13, 2020
Tillatalk:
That's my local government I'm from ibillo

Who will win
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 9:29pm On Aug 13, 2020
Dansuqi:

Atletico losing

Just checked... There's still time to equalize. It would be a shame for them to lose to underdogs.
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) by Dansuqi: 9:32pm On Aug 13, 2020
Angelfrost:

Just checked... There's still time to equalize. It would be a shame for them to lose to underdogs.

I want them out.they have equalized
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 9:34pm On Aug 13, 2020
odigbosky:
Study the result from 2016

There are some local government that are must win for any candidate

Oredo
Ikpoba okha
Egor
Etsako west
Owan East

Also Akoko Edo has what we call block B vote..

I can confidently tell you that PDP will win in the 5 Esan local government. The two Ovia will go for PDP. Oredo will be scattered. The votes from Akoko Edo will be scattered, Kabiru Adjoto is there for that. I can't say about the Owans but I believe Pascal Ugboma will do justice for PDP there. I expect Etsako east and Central to lean towards Shuaibu. The west will be scattered.

Ikpobha Okha.....hmmmmmm
Elizabeth Ativie, well can't say the Oshiomole wife won't do something for APC.

The election is not going to be landslide for anybody. It is going to be tough.

Ize iyamu has a network
Obaseki has the love of the people and if he uses his incumbency powers well, he will coast to victory.

PDP is Edo

Stop saying what you don't know. Your analysis is shallow and lack depth. By the way, Pascal ogbome is not from owan and Ativie is not from ikpoba okha. You're obviously not from Edo state.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 9:35pm On Aug 13, 2020
Dansuqi:

I want them out.they have equalized

That will be hard... They will likely win this game.

I want them through... I need tough teams in the semis. RB Leipzig are featherweight.
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) by atemi01: 9:36pm On Aug 13, 2020
martineverest:
lol...the first 3 local government areas are strongly anti Oshiomhole
if they are anti Oshiomole, are they anti Ise- Iyamu? One way drivers
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) by martineverest(m): 9:41pm On Aug 13, 2020
atemi01:
if they are anti Oshiomole, are they anti Ise- Iyamu? One way drivers
u don't get the logic...Edo people don't want to associate with Oshiomhole...a vote for ize is a vote for oshiomole
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) by maursatt: 9:45pm On Aug 13, 2020
They all came to see the thief.
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) by jcross19: 9:46pm On Aug 13, 2020
adekolaelect:
who ask this to include Jesus in politic and emotional bitterness he is carrying up and down ? If Jesus answer your prayer na you go be the first person to suffer punishments bcs the hatred in you is not friendly to Jesus.
mister man do you know that buhari regime have set a new record? see try to check it out " failed states" in google just to know the definition! it will not be well with those put our country into such chaotic pendulum... including the pastors and imams !
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) by atemi01: 9:47pm On Aug 13, 2020
Tareq1105:
AIT and Ray Power are bias against APC.

I've been observing the kind of guests they invite to programs for their views on Edo state election and the on going political campaigns.

It's either the guest(s) are condemning Oshiomole, the 17 lawmakers or would not give the APC person, if invited at all, enough time to defend his Party.

All their guests would be shouting Oshomole should be ashamed of following Ize Iyamu to rallies.

When has it become a sin to be at rallies for your candidate?

Many of them thought, with his removal as APC Chairman, Oshomole would not step Edo for the election.

They were shocked hence they're not comfortable with the crowd he's pulling for Ize Iyamu. That's the same way he did for Obaseki 4 yrs ago.

Check out Seun Okinbaloye of Channel TV. It's equal time and opportunities to air your views.

One is not surprised bcoz we know where AIT and Ray Power are coming from.
May God almighty bless you and your entire family cos you spoke my mind. I wonder why a TV station will biased in their political analysis. AIT presenter especially that one called Ijeoma will allow PDP members to say all sort of unprintable things about Oshiomole but the moment APC members mention Obaseki' s name, she will quickly attack the APC analyst.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) by Autotech312(m): 9:52pm On Aug 13, 2020
Pusyiter:
Hmmm....Obaseki, is a Goal
How I wish you know how to play the political games of Chess
You could have asked Gov. Ortom for tutorials.

You can also ask Fayose...u Igbos will finish Obaseki I swear.

Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) by Chicastle: 9:57pm On Aug 13, 2020
LegendHero:
Igarra the sweet town.

I still remember the memories.

Students of Geology will understand what I’m saying.

Plenty of Rocks?
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) by atemi01: 9:58pm On Aug 13, 2020
martineverest:
u don't get the logic...Edo people don't want to associate with Oshiomhole...a vote for ize is a vote for oshiomole
please who are the so called "Edo people" you are referring to? The last time I checked, Oshiomole is not from Borno but Edo state. Ise-Iyamu is also from from Edo state, the majority of the state house of assembly members that Obaseki refused to inaugurate also from Edo. The councillors that Obaseki has been maltreating also from Edo state. All the appointees that resigned from Obaseki government also. All the people I mentioned are politicians with supporters that are also from Edo state. Please tell us your own definition of Edo people

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) by SaintLucia: 10:03pm On Aug 13, 2020
Xbell:
80 % of my family members that attended the rally went home with N500.
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) by ramatintin(m): 10:22pm On Aug 13, 2020
LegendHero:
Igarra the sweet town.

I still remember the memories.

Students of Geology will understand what I’m saying.
yes o igarra home of field trip for geology students.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) by Dansuqi: 10:28pm On Aug 13, 2020
Angelfrost:

That will be hard... They will likely win this game.

I want them through... I need tough teams in the semis. RB Leipzig are featherweight.

Once again,I best you.Leipzig outplayed them and deserve the win...I support good football.nothing will stop psg from getting into the finals
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) by martineverest(m): 10:48pm On Aug 13, 2020
atemi01:
please who are the so called "Edo people" you are referring to? The last time I checked, Oshiomole is not from Borno but Edo state. Ise-Iyamu is also from from Edo state, the majority of the state house of assembly members that Obaseki refused to inaugurate also from Edo. The councillors that Obaseki has been maltreating also from Edo state. All the appointees that resigned from Obaseki government also. All the people I mentioned are politicians with supporters that are also from Edo state. Please tell us your own definition of Edo people
lol...wetin concern lawmakers with ordinary Edo people...where where those APC lawmakers and oshiomole when PDP swept last year's federal elections in Edo state
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) by zudozz: 10:55pm On Aug 13, 2020
see youths wey come collect 2000!
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 11:06pm On Aug 13, 2020
Dansuqi:

Once again,I best you.Leipzig outplayed them and deserve the win...I support good football.nothing will stop psg from getting into the finals

Congrats to them... They had the fight in them. It meant so much more.

You actually believe PSG will beat them??! Anything can happen... They can shock the whole world.
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) by Ashibelieve: 11:15pm On Aug 13, 2020
That's where I grew up. Lovely place

GeoandSonsHub:

If one can have something that pays into the account without leaving Igarra...I'd retire there....one of my best and memorable fieldwork

No lies, Town is serene and cool

wow Greatest Granites

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) by Shirorogroup: 11:24pm On Aug 13, 2020
Edo people no day loyal... All dis na story... Na Obaseki them day with. Make them just collect small for APC...
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) by Dansuqi: 11:30pm On Aug 13, 2020
Angelfrost:

Congrats to them... They had the fight in them. It meant so much more.

You actually believe PSG will beat them??! Anything can happen... They can shock the whole world.

Yes,I just hope psg win them
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) by tomi01(m): 12:56am On Aug 14, 2020
Wonder shall never end. The last time i checked,our government said Corona virus is still very active in Nigeria...smh..who is deceiving who.
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) by hassymo5(m): 2:35am On Aug 14, 2020
comos:
This is politics time
People will always come out to view event
That doesn't mean they will vote for him

You are right, Just like what we saw in Kano for Atiku b4 election
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) by lascos912(m): 6:05am On Aug 14, 2020
I thought akoko is only in ondo state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Supporter Dies During Convention / Fresh F.M. Demolition: Ajimobi, Ayefele Meet; Govt Expresses Willingness To Pay / Court Of Appeal Quashes PDP Case Against Tinubu/shettima Over Double Nomination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.