Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,083 members, 7,814,746 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) (38183 Views)

Idia Ize-iyamu Campaigns At Oregbeni Market / Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Ekosodin (Photos) / Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Egor LGA of Edo South [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) by jcross19: 8:30pm On Aug 13, 2020
RichBoy247:

We whipped you in 2015. We molested you again in 2019. This 2020 and 2023, we shall humiliate you.
may the herdsmen find you and your family in Jesus name. may nature handle your life with the way buhari and his guys are handling Nigeria issues.....
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) by cyberghost23: 8:31pm On Aug 13, 2020
LegendHero:
Igarra the sweet town.

I still remember the memories.

Students of Geology will understand what I’m saying.

You are right.
Went there during my days in pti.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) by Skymason20(m): 8:32pm On Aug 13, 2020
Gabe427:
meanwhile I'm yet to see any pictures from Obaseki campaign.... and his e- supporters should keep chanting Edo no be Lagos....

But still it not over till it over
it up to Edo people and The oza people behind the scenes

May the Worst man win
chairman wait for election!!! leave picture nah Edo we dey grin
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) by Xbell: 8:35pm On Aug 13, 2020
80 % of the people there went home with N500.
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) by adekolaelect(m): 8:39pm On Aug 13, 2020
promotervickky:

i repeat, anybody supporting Ize-iyamu these season should be checked, they are either for the money, corrupt or want a public office after he enters the seat, which he won't.
you are right one most work where he or she will get returns .A reasonable person can not be like Iyamiris and PDP supporters who always support their candidate simply because of hatred that can not yield them any positive result Having for the people of other side .pls make sense !!!! To who much is giving much is expected .

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) by davooomat(m): 8:40pm On Aug 13, 2020
I love Nigerian, the fact that you score 100% for test no mean say exam na 100% oooo.... You want to conclude with this massive group that was given stipend from other local government to come for campaign.... grin grin
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) by martineverest(m): 8:43pm On Aug 13, 2020
Onijagidijagan:

He will win 40% though. Esan has shown interest in Pastor Iyamu. I believe is gonna win Esan lands hands down
Esan have never shown interest in APC
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) by Skymason20(m): 8:43pm On Aug 13, 2020
pls way forward measure ur ward in Edo before commenting on Edo election... September 19 will tell!! pls leave all does pictures and titles, everybody dey cash out so election day will tell... best ringer may win period .my advice to the youth collect ur cap and 2k5. ize iyamu and obaseki are in business for now.. but las.las Edo fit nor be Lagos grin
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) by Excelento(m): 8:45pm On Aug 13, 2020
Where is social distancing here.
This government is just to deceive people.
Shikena!!!!
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) by adekolaelect(m): 8:45pm On Aug 13, 2020
jcross19:
may the herdsmen find you and your family in Jesus name. may nature handle your life with the way buhari and his guys are handling Nigeria issues.....
who ask this to include Jesus in politic and emotional bitterness he is carrying up and down ? If Jesus answer your prayer na you go be the first person to suffer punishments bcs the hatred in you is not friendly to Jesus.

Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) by Danwakae(m): 8:47pm On Aug 13, 2020
RichBoy247:

We whipped you in 2015. We molested you again in 2019. This 2020 and 2023, we shall humiliate you.

You are not wise..... In all your wipes, molested , humiliates , what did u gain ?... at least we saw some drama in the NAS by NDDC officials... What is your gain ?, Thesame Obaseki u used to wiped and help u molested , is same man u wants to humiliate cos u don't understand wants happening in Nigeria and mostly Edo , tho ,they are all thieves...but for this hard time, what will u gain if Pst. Ize-Iyamu wins ?, , What will u lose if Gov Obaseki wins ?.... I understand that things are hard , and Nigerians need to wake up cos our mumu don do, but if for this lockdown u r not collecting palliatives as the people of Edo north are presently doing from these criminals on both sides and u r taking it for a football scenerio, I don't know what to call u. Mostly when u stands to gain nothing or collect your own from these criminals decievibg you people with parties to steal your money.
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 8:48pm On Aug 13, 2020
Okay... NCDC and Pro-pandemic members of NL, over to you!!! No face masks, no social distancing! tongue
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) by ogundeleai(m): 8:48pm On Aug 13, 2020
comos:
This is politics time
People will always come out to view event
That doesn't mean they will vote for him
.. You will soon realise that a rewarding Saturday will show sign from Friday.. What is clear so far in the ongoing campaign is that Obaseki undoing is beyond Eyanmu, oshiomole palava6.. . He completely mess up entire people that matter most in the state.. Only today a traditional ruler donated 1mn towards opposition campaign fund and sitting governor continue with desolate, scanty crowd.. Oo tí te ojú ilé mọ́lẹ̀.. It's a pity

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 8:51pm On Aug 13, 2020
Gabe427:
meanwhile I'm yet to see any pictures from Obaseki campaign.... and his e- supporters should keep chanting Edo no be Lagos....

But still it not over till it over
it up to Edo people and The oza people behind the scenes

May the Worst man win

The worst man indeed!!! grin

Seriously, I'm yet to be fully sold on this Pastor being a better candidate than the incumbent. Is it because Oshiokomole said so??!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) by Tareq1105: 8:53pm On Aug 13, 2020
AIT and Ray Power are bias against APC.

I've been observing the kind of guests they invite to programs for their views on Edo state election and the on going political campaigns.

It's either the guest(s) are condemning Oshiomole, the 17 lawmakers or would not give the APC person, if invited at all, enough time to defend his Party.

All their guests would be shouting Oshomole should be ashamed of following Ize Iyamu to rallies.

When has it become a sin to be at rallies for your candidate?

Many of them thought, with his removal as APC Chairman, Oshomole would not step Edo for the election.

They were shocked hence they're not comfortable with the crowd he's pulling for Ize Iyamu. That's the same way he did for Obaseki 4 yrs ago.

Check out Seun Okinbaloye of Channel TV. It's equal time and opportunities to air your views.

One is not surprised bcoz we know where AIT and Ray Power are coming from.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) by Jimmywest(m): 8:54pm On Aug 13, 2020
LegendHero:
Igarra the sweet town.

I still remember the memories.

Students of Geology will understand what I’m saying.

I remember the sweet memories too....

I would never forget Success Secondary School

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) by Tillatalk: 8:57pm On Aug 13, 2020
That's my local government I'm from ibillo
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) by LegendHero(m): 9:00pm On Aug 13, 2020
jojofola:

Haha

U be school 2.

I miss Hotels in Igarra during the two times I was there for field trip too.

And Igarra has rich politicians who own homes in the town.

Girls plenty for Igarra.

Maybe na why Professor Odeyemi use that long number of years for there, in the guise of field mapping. grin

Haha awon temi, I be school 2 proper.

Are you by chance a FUTA alumnus too coz the way you used that school 2 sound like my G.

I heard Prof. Odeyemi retired few months ago. I like that man with his white clothes.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 9:00pm On Aug 13, 2020
Dansuqi:

It has the highest votes in edo north.eriokanmi will be in pains
How?
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) by Tareq1105: 9:04pm On Aug 13, 2020
Xbell:
80 % of the people there went home with N500.

You wouldn't see PDP when they were sharing money the day Obaseki launched his campaign but you saw people with #500 at Ize Iyamu campaign.

Hypocrisy!
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) by Heffalump(m): 9:04pm On Aug 13, 2020
RichBoy247:

Thank you for conceding to the fact that you're one of the Zombies
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 9:04pm On Aug 13, 2020
Tareq1105:
AIT and Ray Power are bias against APC.

I've been observing the kind of guests they invite to programs for their views on Edo state election and the on going political campaigns.

It's either the guest(s) are condemning Oshiomole, the 17 lawmakers or would not give the APC person, if invited at all, enough time to defend his Party.

All their guests would be shouting Oshomole should be ashamed of following Ize Iyamu to rallies.

When has it become a sin to be at rallies for your candidate?

Many of them thought, with his removal as APC Chairman, Oshomole would not step Edo for the election.

They were shocked hence they're not comfortable with the crowd he's pulling for Ize Iyamu. That's the same way he did for Obaseki 4 yrs ago.

Check out Seun Okinbaloye of Channel TV. It's equal time and opportunities to air your views.

One is not surprised bcoz we know where AIT and Ray Power are coming from.
dokpesi the owner is pdp, what do you expect?
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) by babajero(m): 9:12pm On Aug 13, 2020
The word "Pastor" has been bastardized on the alter of politics.
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) by danilmo: 9:16pm On Aug 13, 2020
pretydiva:
Edo is for PDP . e go shock osho
Fine girl stay away from politics. grin
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) by Dansuqi: 9:18pm On Aug 13, 2020
Eriokanmi:
How?

Pastor pulling crowd in your domain
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) by jojofola: 9:20pm On Aug 13, 2020
LegendHero:

Haha awon temi, I be school 2 proper.

Are you by chance a FUTA alumnus too coz the way you used that school 2 sound like my G.

I heard Prof. Odeyemi retired few months ago. I like that man with his white clothes.

Lmaoooo

White clothes o afi bi awon alawo.

I kuku be alumnus o

Ah FUTA lipsrsealed
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) by RIDOO: 9:21pm On Aug 13, 2020
noble71:
shocked
So this population can come out for Campaign while school remains closed till infinity due to Coronavirus. I can see some of them are not putting on their face mask. The government makes the law when it suits them. I weep for Nigeria.

I wonder o...govt deceiving us n playing pranks with the life of Nigerians. lf such crowd can come out for campaign without any protection.. then why are they keeping the rest of the populace indoors.. It does not make any sense.Na wa for Nigerian govt o..may God deliver Una.
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) by Parable007: 9:21pm On Aug 13, 2020
Social distancing o
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) by Phemostiga4u: 9:23pm On Aug 13, 2020
See social distancing
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) by ThatFairGuy: 9:24pm On Aug 13, 2020
AroleOduduwa2:
Zombie said election are not won online, yet they have been feeding us with angle based pictures and heavily edited videos. You won’t find them on thread relating to insecurity or anything to do with national progress
Goan change that Monika please
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) by Dansuqi: 9:24pm On Aug 13, 2020
martineverest:
Esan have never shown interest in APC

They have always given spc 40%
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) by ThatFairGuy: 9:24pm On Aug 13, 2020
NOW I'm also beginning to think covid-19 is a scam.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari With French President, Emmanuel Macron At One Planet Summit (Photo) / Bunker, Arms Discovered At Demolished Oshodi Market Shops / Gov. Tambuwal receives body of Ex-president Shehu Shagari at the Sokoto Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.