Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,453 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

The Feminine Language - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Feminine Language (1844 Views)

Meet Nigeria's New Bobrisky? The 'most Beautiful Feminine Man (video) / The Feminine Gender_what Are They After,money Or Love?. / Is Whoredom A Predisposition Wired Into The Feminine Psyche? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Feminine Language by Dpsychologist: 6:09pm On Aug 13, 2020
The feminine Language

Just like computer has Programming Languages such as c++, c#, python and many more, It's no surprise that woman speak in another language. Not in the sense that they don't speak the same human language with men but usually their messages are encrypted and until you can decode it, you will remain in a limbo.

They are subtle creatures, sneaky, devious, and say things in code, double entendre, parables, wordplay and covert communication. It's time for men to break the code of the fiminine language.

1. I'm not looking for a relationship right now.
TRANSLATED: I don't want a relationship WITH YOU. Don't even BOTHER trying to go out with me since I am saying that a relationship with you and me is already not going to happen.

A friend of mine a many years back fell in love with a particular girl, she is everything he could ever want in a woman according to him. He asked her out but she told him she is not up to 18 that her parents won't allow her date while underage cos she was just 17. Since my guy truly loves this babe he waited till she was 18.

He asked her out again but to his greatest shock she told him she already had a boyfriend at first he taught she was just giving an excuse till he saw evidence. He asked her how Long they have been dating and she said for over 7months. The guy got angry and left. So you see, the girl gave an excuse of not wanting a r/ship before 18 but went ahead and dated another guy. Welcome to the feminine language.

2. I think of you as a brother! -
Translated: I would consider sex with you to be incest. My Brother you are in the deepest pit in friendzone.

3. Have you had time to... Or When you get a chance...
Translated: Do this immediately, Stop what you're doing, get up, and do it RIGHT NOW!

4. I'm not ready to settle down or I enjoy the single life!
Translated : I don't want to settle down with YOU. When ever she says she is not ready she is simply saying she is not ready for you in particular.

5. I need more space!
Translated: You're becoming undesirable and unattractive.
This is when you WALK AWAY. She might have found someone, she will only come back if things didn't work out between them.

6. I'm focusing on my 'career'.
Translated: My training and studying for my career is extremely boring and tedious yet more exciting than you'll ever be.

7. Let's just give it some time or l et's not rush things
Translated: You're very low on my dating list. You're good insurance policy if a better prospect doesn't show up. You are just an option to her, if things don't work out with other guys then she may consider you.

8. I like you, but...
Translated: I don't like you at all. Whatever she says immediately she mention "but" , it negates everything she says earlier.

9. You're not the type of guy I'd date, you're the type of guy I'd marry!
Translsted: I am not sexually attracted to you. You're not fun to be with. But you are... 'nice'.

10. Let's Just Be Friends or I only like you as a friend
Translated: You'll never see me naked! I'm not attracted to you. You are in the dreaded friendzone. Even if you are dating her, you can still be in the friendzone.

11. I don't want to ruin our friendship.
Translated : Please continue to remain my girly friend. You are a shoulder i can cry on. She values the friendship. Females value male friendshipmore than relationship.

12. Honesty is very important to me.
Translated: Only tell me what I want to hear.

13. Can you call me back? I need to...(during phonecall)
Translated : I just need an excuse to get off the phone. I didn't want to hurt your feelings so I LIED BLATANTLY TO YOUR FACE. Oh, and have a nice day! Although there are exceptions.

During my high school days, i was going after this babe. I called her and we were talking i said something that made her laugh as i said another thing she didn’t get the joke she said she is kinda busy now that she would call me back. I knew there was a problem. I then try and see if she will call back but she didn't.

14. How about you give me YOUR number instead
Translated : I'll add it to my trophy collection of guy's phone numbers - pathetic guys who want me but I don't want them.
Most times she won't call you, she did it so you will stop disturbing her of phone numbers.

15. I'm not upset...
Translated: I'm upset.

16. Do you love me?(out of the blue)
Translated : I'm going to ask you for something difficult or expensive... Or what what i will say now may shock you

17. Am I fat? Or ugly?
Translated : Please tell me I'm beautiful.

18. I love men who take charge...
Translated : Pay the bill.

19. I'm not that type of girl.
Translated : Keep trying.

20. I'm not looking for anyone.
Translated : I'm not looking for anyone LIKE YOU.

21. We need to talk...
Translated : I need to complain!

22. I need to think about it.
Translated : Most times it means No.

23. We have an off and on relationship. Complicated r/ship
Translated : I kept him around until someone BETTER shows up.

24. Where is this going?(esp in a relationship)
Translated : Are we getting married?

25. I feel like I've known you my entire life!
Translated : Bingo! She is attracted to you.

26. Do you have a girlfriend?
Translated : You are CUTE! Are you on the market?

27. Let’s go and eat
Translated : I am feeling hungry

28I don’t want a boyfriend now.
Translated : I don’t want YOU as my boyfriend.
EVERY woman is on a lookout for a man. It’s a life purpose.

29. My ex called me yesterday and was ...
Translated: I’m still in love with my ex-boyfriend.

30. It’s OK. There is nothing wrong
Translated: It’s NOT OK. Especially if she is moody. Everything is wrong.

Understanding the feminine language gives you an edge as you can screen women are interested in you, and YOU are not.
However , translating the feminine language IS NOT ENOUGH. We must be able to speak it back. To them, which brings us to

Speaking the feminine language ...

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Feminine Language by ModestGal(f): 6:23pm On Aug 13, 2020
Let's see if this makes fp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Feminine Language by Dpsychologist: 6:27pm On Aug 13, 2020
Speaking the feminine language

After Understanding the feminine language you can now learn to speak back the language.

For example

If a Girl you don't like is chasing you, say:

# I am not looking for a relationship right now.

…which means…

I am not looking for a relationship WITH YOU!(She will get the hint and drop off her pursuit.)

# If she persists, say I think of you as a sister!

…meaning…

I find sex with you as revolting as incest.

She will get it.

To speak the feminine language

Just change the phrasing and you can deliver the same lines straight back at them. She will understand

2 Likes

Re: The Feminine Language by DICKstractor: 6:45pm On Aug 13, 2020
undecided

Fvck their shitty language. If they can't speak straight up human language, they can go drown themselves in River Nile.

Money is multi-lingual. Get money as a guy, you will see how money will speak, Spanish, French, yoruba, igbo, and so called feminine language on your behave

In all your getting, get wisdom, understanding and money

2 Likes

Re: The Feminine Language by Mandela27: 6:52pm On Aug 13, 2020
Sometimes I wonder why women were created NOT to be straight foward.
Oh,I think I know why. grin
Re: The Feminine Language by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 13, 2020
You've unlocked our minds. angry I agree with the entire list, especially number 2, 14, 16, 21, 26, and 30.
Re: The Feminine Language by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 13, 2020
DICKstractor:
undecided

Fvck their shitty language. If they can't speak straight up human language, they can go drown themselves in River Nile.

Money is multi-lingual. Get money as a guy, you will see how money will speak, Spanish, French, yoruba, igbo, and so called feminine language on your behave
It depends. Personally, I dislike a guy who's arrogant, myopic and I can't be with someone whose point of view doesn't tally with mine. There are plenty other girls out there who would agree.

In all your getting, get wisdom, understanding and money
And a nice personality. Who doesn't want a guy to cuddle with while watching a Netflix series at night? smiley
Re: The Feminine Language by Snow02: 7:12pm On Aug 13, 2020
"I don't want to be involved with anyone" while drooling over niggas day and night

1 Like

Re: The Feminine Language by hollarunji08(m): 7:14pm On Aug 13, 2020
Confirmed.... Dat number 27 shock me
Re: The Feminine Language by Dpsychologist: 5:54pm On Aug 15, 2020
Mandela27:
Sometimes I wonder why women were created NOT to be straight foward.

Oh,I think I know why. grin
cheesy why?
Re: The Feminine Language by Dpsychologist: 5:55pm On Aug 15, 2020
hollarunji08:
Confirmed.... Dat number 27 shock me
Lol yea everything there is true

(1) (Reply)

A Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend On His Birthday (video) / Lady Mistakenly Uploaded Her N@ked Video Online / Which One Dey Sweet Pass?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.