Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,727 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

A Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend On His Birthday (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend On His Birthday (video) (1844 Views)

Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In Front Of Friends, Family And Strangers In A Park / A Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At His Workplace (Video) / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend On His Birthday (video) by saphiere(f): 8:02am On Jul 11, 2021
A Nigerian lady has taken her love life to the next level by proposing to her boyfriend, WonderTV Media reports.

The lady who shared the video on social media decided to shoot her shot on her man’s birthday.
The She took the bold step and her joy was uncontrollably when she got a “yes” from him.

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWGSjjNH2jw

https://.com/a-nigerian-lady-proposes-to-her-boyfriend-on-his-birthday/

lalasticlala

Re: A Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend On His Birthday (video) by saphiere(f): 8:02am On Jul 11, 2021
God when?
Re: A Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend On His Birthday (video) by Lawlab2: 8:03am On Jul 11, 2021
Ok
Re: A Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend On His Birthday (video) by PlayMaker14: 8:03am On Jul 11, 2021
saphiere:
God when?
God when?

Okay, God says I should tell you that when you decide to heal yourself from the self inflicted hatred you have for MEN, then He will direct your path to a very nice and loving dude.

Though your current situation looks irredeemable before MEN, but I believe the Almighty will redeem you and make you realize that the future is FEMALE Bright.

13 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend On His Birthday (video) by SanctifiedSista(f): 8:09am On Jul 11, 2021
She is ready to take responsibility, some men can't even tink of dat right now . pregnancy scare can't allow their prick to stand..watch so ur biz can blow this month

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBAJvmEgKNw

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend On His Birthday (video) by PlayMaker14: 8:13am On Jul 11, 2021
Just like Messi at age 34, she knew that age was not on her side anymore and boldly took the bull by the horns by proposing irrespective of what other FEMALES will say.

This is really commendable and it will come as no surprise that she will be attending SHILOH as a married woman and not one of the many old spinsters wasting Oyedepo's prayer request card.

I earnestly pray that the remaining 86.43% of our old spinsters here would emulate her.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend On His Birthday (video) by saphiere(f): 8:14am On Jul 11, 2021
PlayMaker14:
God when?

Okay, God says I should tell you that when you decide to heal yourself from the self inflicted hatred you have for MEN, then He will direct your path to a very nice and loving dude.

Though your current situation looks irredeemable before MEN, but I believe the Almighty will redeem you and make you realize that the future is FEMALE Bright.
Re: A Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend On His Birthday (video) by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 11, 2021
saphiere:
God when?
With this your character?

Re: A Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend On His Birthday (video) by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 11, 2021
Wow..... cheesy
The future is male cheesy

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend On His Birthday (video) by saphiere(f): 8:41am On Jul 11, 2021
SmellySperm:

With this your character?
Hmmm
Re: A Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend On His Birthday (video) by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:56am On Jul 11, 2021
saphiere:
God when?

You can always do what the gal did too, the bold step, to that crush your body is tingling for
Re: A Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend On His Birthday (video) by richmond500: 9:16am On Jul 11, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Just like Messi at age 34, she knew that age was not on her side anymore and boldly took the bull by the horns by proposing irrespective of what other FEMALES will say.

This is really commendable and it will come as no surprise that she will be attending SHILOH as a married woman and not one of the many old spinsters wasting Oyedepo's prayer request card.

I earnestly pray that the remaining 86.43% of our old spinsters here would emulate her.
grin
Re: A Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend On His Birthday (video) by debbydams(f): 9:34am On Jul 11, 2021
saphiere:
A Nigerian lady has taken her love life to the next level by proposing to her boyfriend, WonderTV Media reports.

The lady who shared the video on social media decided to shoot her shot on her man’s birthday.
The She took the bold step and her joy was uncontrollably when she got a “yes” from him.

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWGSjjNH2jw

https://.com/a-nigerian-lady-proposes-to-her-boyfriend-on-his-birthday/

lalasticlala

lol it is well
Re: A Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend On His Birthday (video) by Harrykn: 9:34am On Jul 11, 2021
For those wey nor get girl friends

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend On His Birthday (video) by siofra(f): 9:54am On Jul 11, 2021
The future is FEMALE
Re: A Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend On His Birthday (video) by saphiere(f): 9:55am On Jul 11, 2021
debbydams:
lol it is well
When Mohammed refuses to go to the mountain, the mountain goes to Mohammed.

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend On His Birthday (video) by debbydams(f): 10:02am On Jul 11, 2021
saphiere:
When Mohammed refuses to go to the mountain, the mountain goes to Mohammed.
it cool tho but I can't do that sha grin
Re: A Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend On His Birthday (video) by Posotome: 10:13am On Jul 11, 2021
i dont think this is real

or it can happen in NIGERIA

With the level of pride our NIGERIAN women possess

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend On His Birthday (video) by saphiere(f): 10:40am On Jul 11, 2021
[s]
Posotome:
i dont think this is real

or it can happen in NIGERIA

With the level of pride our NIGERIAN women possess

[/s]
Re: A Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend On His Birthday (video) by paulolee(m): 11:36am On Jul 11, 2021
would always accept for d camera n to trend but go clear her after d showbizz say i dnt av such plans on my mind if m not ready..
proposal no means say marriage go end am. e jus a proof dt she's ur main chick
side chicks fit dey background dey do awwwwwn

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend On His Birthday (video) by ikllbrokehoes(m): 12:06pm On Jul 11, 2021
saphiere:
God when?
When you finally have sense

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend On His Birthday (video) by saphiere(f): 12:12pm On Jul 11, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
When you finally have sense
lalasticlala seun mynd44 rule 2
Re: A Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend On His Birthday (video) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 11, 2021
saphiere:
He didn't say nothing bad, he only advised u attend mental health classes. Collect!

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend On His Birthday (video) by englishmart(m): 12:17pm On Jul 11, 2021
this is very desperate and unnatural

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend On His Birthday (video) by KingDash: 12:22pm On Jul 11, 2021
walahi this life na rubbish, people just dey die... useless things see as them be.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend On His Birthday (video) by ikllbrokehoes(m): 12:24pm On Jul 11, 2021
saphiere:
Lol I gave you a perfect reply and you are running to the mods? everyone here support what I said.

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend On His Birthday (video) by Danzakidakura(m): 1:58pm On Jul 11, 2021
saphiere:
madam he said when you finally have sense. He didn't insult you it's a statement of fact. Any mod that barn that guy will meet me in court.

3 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend On His Birthday (video) by Agbebakun22: 2:07pm On Jul 11, 2021
saphiere:
God when?

Not until you stop that your useless The future is email nonsense or else u will remain unmarried.. I pity the man that will marry u cux he is gonna inflict himself with day and night suffering

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend On His Birthday (video) by saphiere(f): 2:10pm On Jul 11, 2021
Agbebakun22:

Not until you stop that your useless The future is email nonsense or else u will remain unmarried.. I pity the man that will marry u cux he is gonna inflict himself with day and night suffering
I've stopped.
Re: A Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend On His Birthday (video) by Agbebakun22: 2:13pm On Jul 11, 2021
saphiere:
I've stopped.

Good for you don't forget internet don't easily forget things be mindful whatever u post, me weh dey here girls don break my heart tired but doesn't mean I should hate them but today man is now a boss those old chicks are try to reach out to me again.. It's well with u and God will grant u ur heart desire. Pls don't take my word for granted just having my fun. Enjoy ur Sunday
Re: A Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend On His Birthday (video) by ikllbrokehoes(m): 2:22pm On Jul 11, 2021
Danzakidakura:
madam he said when you finally have sense. He didn't insult you it's a statement of fact. Any mod that barn that guy will meet me in court.
cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Plump Nyash And Petite Bress : My Sweet Neighbour First Time / Facts About Your Vagina, A Thread / Lady Mistakenly Uploaded Her N@ked Video Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.