Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,562 members, 7,865,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:11 PM

WHY I Support The "Soldier" That Fought With A Female Police Officer. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WHY I Support The "Soldier" That Fought With A Female Police Officer. (530 Views)

Man Divorces Wife 2 Days After She Fought With His Mother Over Food ‘on Their We / Ghanaian Female Police Vs Nigeria Female Police. / Here Is The Woman Who Fought For The Right To Be A Prostitute, See Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WHY I Support The "Soldier" That Fought With A Female Police Officer. by Lagos1991: 8:16pm On Aug 13, 2020
I saw the viral video of a "soldier" and a female police officer fighting in public- affray.

Much as the action of both parties are condemnable, it strikes me that most persons blame the man simply because a woman in involved.

There were even several voices in the background shouting .. " na woman o,".

Now, didn't this police officer know that she was a woman when she engaged a full hefty male adult in a free for all?

Are those supporting this uncultured female officer oblivious of the fact that it's prohibited in criminal laws for a full adult to be caned even when found guilty in court and caning is prescribed as punishment?

How dare you raise a cane on a man of such age? This is a father and someone's husband as well.

In what capacity did this woman do this?

Have we all lost our marbles and respect in this country?

This man exercised restraint at some point, and was defending himself from assault which could have been unprovoked.

This woman never retreated. She was bold and damned all consequences.

Under s.286 of the Criminal Code, you can even kill in unlawful, unprovoked assault.

As per, whether the man is a real soldier, that's a different kettle of fish.

At any rate, I learnt the police have arrested him, let them charge him to court. The police cannot be a judge in their own case.
The man deserves fair hearing. See Section, 36 of the Constitution, and the case of Garba v Unimaid.

It remains to be added that women should stop playing victims.

I am appalled at the number of pussywhipped male simps who pander to these women all the time without any ratiocination.

1 Like

Re: WHY I Support The "Soldier" That Fought With A Female Police Officer. by Pierocash(m): 8:36pm On Aug 13, 2020
Bush meat don catch hunter be that'd
Re: WHY I Support The "Soldier" That Fought With A Female Police Officer. by lightangel65i(m): 8:41pm On Aug 13, 2020
Until men start killing the women who play the victim card, i saw the video, she no even respect herself say he be soldier, if na me i for just bring gun shoot her nonsense
Re: WHY I Support The "Soldier" That Fought With A Female Police Officer. by hisgrace090: 9:09pm On Aug 13, 2020
She acted hopping gender favour.

(1) (Reply)

I Need List Of Brothels In Enugu / Meet The Man Who Develop SARS ? / Does Don Jazzy Truly Have Feelings For Rihanna?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.