Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,654 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie (81818 Views)

Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo) / Ogun: 71-year-old Man Dies During Sex Romp With Prostitute / Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie by freshkpomo(m): 1:58am On Aug 14, 2020
Made4naijaceo:
The most stupid way
Verdict: when teaching kids about stupidity at school, make sure you use this guy as an example so the kids can pass in flying colours...i hope the Olosho ripped him off for the movie she featured in.

A united youth is an unstoppable force

#NYM

Nigerians are suffering and smiling.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie by Nobody: 1:59am On Aug 14, 2020
Starlight10:
Yikes.
I hope the lady said no, this was so cringy to read sef. So many men are now drama queens. I pray to marry a real man not a simp.

You can now agree that a real man stands and seriously propose without any comical drama right..?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie by Chriso2: 4:09am On Aug 14, 2020
Ppl sef, u ppl didn't see what her lady display na to attack d man. She even kneel down to beg d fake prostitute, ladies here better learn how to win men's heart oo

7 Likes

Re: Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie by Ekpekus(m): 5:08am On Aug 14, 2020
Goldenrod1:
That's comedian gbovo

All this bloggers Sha
Those bloggers can't even research to know, show cook up stories to suit the narrative.
Re: Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie by Graysons: 6:20am On Aug 14, 2020
Starlight10:
Yikes.
I hope the lady said no, this was so cringy to read sef. So many men are now drama queens. I pray to marry a real man not a simp.

All these gays self disturbing our ears with their SIMPS talk.

3 Likes

Re: Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie by dazzlingd(m): 7:00am On Aug 14, 2020
Starlight10:
Yikes.

The word gentlemen has been misused..
A gentleman is simply a gentleman not an idiot
Re: Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie by Nobody: 7:23am On Aug 14, 2020
Wolgrace:

You can now agree that a real man stands and seriously propose without any comical drama right..?
rather they both sit down and do that privately. Or stand in an engagement party
Re: Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie by proclinician: 7:25am On Aug 14, 2020
Starlight10:
Yikes.

Lol dear SIMPs the women you all are worshipping are rejecting y'all sonsabitches lol.
Re: Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie by Made4naijaceo(f): 7:30am On Aug 14, 2020
Lalasticlala Please help me move this
Re: Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 14, 2020
Starlight10:
rather they both sit down and do that privately. Or stand in an engagement party

What a dramaless and peaceful way from a dramaless parties that would be. He/she who wants dramatic proposal because of social media traffic surely invites dramatic troubles.

Most relationship/marriage unions meant to be private just to impress the social media traffic impossibly last longer..
Re: Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie by Made4naijaceo(f): 10:56am On Aug 14, 2020
Lalasticlala sad
Re: Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie by Dalil8: 1:49pm On Aug 14, 2020
sad
Re: Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie by bamasite2: 1:50pm On Aug 14, 2020
E still fit be customer angry grin cheesy cheesy

Na him graduation ceremony
Re: Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 14, 2020
This is quite stupid

For him to enlist the help of a sex worker.....how can we be sure he's not patronising her undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie by nairavsdollars(f): 1:52pm On Aug 14, 2020
Wins my Award as the most stupid proposal of the year

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie by sheyitokz(m): 1:52pm On Aug 14, 2020
wetin this one con teach us nau
Re: Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 14, 2020
They are all prostitutes

1 Like

Re: Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie by Burgerlomo: 1:53pm On Aug 14, 2020
That's not cool at all cool
Re: Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie by madampresident(f): 1:53pm On Aug 14, 2020
Mad oh!
Re: Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie by ogbonnachrys: 1:54pm On Aug 14, 2020
This surprise engagements can backfire o. Imagine if the girl friend dey vex quick come tear am dirty slap immediately. Will he still bring out that ring?

2 Likes

Re: Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie by Shivah: 1:54pm On Aug 14, 2020
Why can't we focus on better things?
Re: Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie by Chibae4real: 1:57pm On Aug 14, 2020
Honestly, i can't and will never marry such person. That's stupidity!!!

2 Likes

Re: Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie by AngelicBeing: 1:58pm On Aug 14, 2020
Made4naijaceo:
The most stupid way
Gbam, very ridiculous angry
Re: Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie by Sunisonflex39(m): 1:58pm On Aug 14, 2020
see rough play o
Re: Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie by poiunt: 1:59pm On Aug 14, 2020
It is poor men that act drama to propose to their lady

1 Like

Re: Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie by Djyucee1(m): 1:59pm On Aug 14, 2020
Very dumb

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video) / Benue Lady Reveals Why Yoruba Women Have Big Butts / What's Going On Between My Oga's Daughter And I?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.