Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

[HELP] She Packed My Sperm & Went Inside Bathroom - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [HELP] She Packed My Sperm & Went Inside Bathroom (8418 Views)

Ladies And Hanging PANT Ooh Inside Bathroom / I've Never Seen My Sperm Before. Pls Help / Help! She Has Turned Me To Guinea Pig And Milking My Sperm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [HELP] She Packed My Sperm & Went Inside Bathroom by freshkpomo(m): 2:04am On Aug 14, 2020
SukaBlyat:
This girl I fvcked this evening, I cum on the bed sheet and she use her hands to pack the sperm and went inside bathroom and lock the door.
Then starts taking shower

I thought it was strange but I let It go
Now I'm thinking that i looseguard by allowing her to do that.
I'm scared she put the sperm Inside her pussy.
Or maybe I'm over thinking..
Is it possible??
Verdict: Bros, if you never get pikin before your own Don be o.... Na all the children when you wan born she carry go give baba so... Better find woman marry now make you test if you fit reproduce, the earlier you discover, the easier it will be to tackle it.. Rub from sex una nor go hear, that's a new format... She asked about the marriage, just to confirm if you truly love her, an she will abort the mission...

Don't take anything you read above serous, but avoid sex with someone who is not your wife, cos it comes with so much burden a times..

A united youth is an unstoppable force .

#nym

Nigerians are suffering and smiling.

1 Like

Re: [HELP] She Packed My Sperm & Went Inside Bathroom by romunu(m): 5:51am On Aug 14, 2020
It would have been safer cumming inside her pussy, now you no know where your sperm de, your eyes go clear,she fit don send your sperm go somewhere, just start to de pray to God now.

1 Like

Re: [HELP] She Packed My Sperm & Went Inside Bathroom by Nobody: 7:58am On Aug 14, 2020
angry
Re: [HELP] She Packed My Sperm & Went Inside Bathroom by Problemkid1: 8:17am On Aug 14, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: [HELP] She Packed My Sperm & Went Inside Bathroom by ashawopikin(m): 10:13am On Aug 14, 2020
SukaBlyat:

Apart from pregnancy, can sperm be used for fetish reasons. Like to trap someone??
she don't go summit am for gueen of the coast. just joking, make she just clean flush it down the drain, she be clean babe
Re: [HELP] She Packed My Sperm & Went Inside Bathroom by WriterX(m): 10:19am On Aug 14, 2020
SukaBlyat:

Apart from pregnancy, can sperm be used for fetish reasons. Like to trap someone??

LOL I pity your ignorance shall damn bro you bleeped up
Re: [HELP] She Packed My Sperm & Went Inside Bathroom by Benbisco(f): 11:22am On Aug 14, 2020
Durentt:
Sex everywhere, its become disgusting honestly

As in ehn! In fact disgusting is an understatement. I don't know if it is worst on Nairaland. No day passes without like 5 threads on sex and most of the time with complete strangers.
Re: [HELP] She Packed My Sperm & Went Inside Bathroom by Finest641(f): 11:53am On Aug 14, 2020
Op this one strong oo. Are you sure you're not the Ebuka wey dey inside a woman's private part for that video wey go viral?
Re: [HELP] She Packed My Sperm & Went Inside Bathroom by Skmoda360(m): 11:58am On Aug 14, 2020
BadRadio:
las las eguńgún don enter express.

Your dayz are numbered!!!grin

No matter how innocent, harmless or gentle a lady may appear, never for a minute think she puts you first before her interests.

The truth is that women are usually up to something everytime. Never sleep with both eyes closed.

#oNEwOrD
When you marry a woman that still in love with her ex.....that marriage is bound to crumble in no time.....fear women shocked
Re: [HELP] She Packed My Sperm & Went Inside Bathroom by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 14, 2020
Skmoda360:

When you marry a woman that still in love with her ex.....that marriage is bound to crumble in no time.....fear women shocked
indeed!
Re: [HELP] She Packed My Sperm & Went Inside Bathroom by Skmoda360(m): 12:08pm On Aug 14, 2020
BadRadio:
indeed!

This is a warning to men that are using money to snatch other men's woman.....that's why the divorce rate in the country is on the high side... grin
Re: [HELP] She Packed My Sperm & Went Inside Bathroom by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 14, 2020
Skmoda360:

This is a warning to men that are using money to snatch other men's woman.....that's why the divorce rate in the country is on the high side... grin
True!
Re: [HELP] She Packed My Sperm & Went Inside Bathroom by SukaBlyat: 12:47pm On Aug 14, 2020
Ayemileto:
This OP seriously have issues.

Just few days ago, OP posted here about a lady accusing him of cumming into her, after he convinced her to have sex with him without protection. today again this.

Who goes around sleeping with multiple women without protection?

Abi OP is one of those intentionally distributing STDs ni?
The previous girl later told me she took pills anyways just in case.
This current girl just visited me yesterday
Last time I went for check upit came out negative
Re: [HELP] She Packed My Sperm & Went Inside Bathroom by ShitStain(m): 12:54pm On Aug 14, 2020
Sigh*
Another man down!
Re: [HELP] She Packed My Sperm & Went Inside Bathroom by SukaBlyat: 1:12pm On Aug 14, 2020
ShitStain:
Sigh*
Another man down!
Quit the negativity
Re: [HELP] She Packed My Sperm & Went Inside Bathroom by israelkings10: 2:08pm On Aug 14, 2020
if she pack the sperm to get pregnant, the sperm won't work. It would have been dead.

just have the second thought that amadioha may be calling you soon. grin cheesy
Re: [HELP] She Packed My Sperm & Went Inside Bathroom by davillian(m): 2:32pm On Aug 14, 2020
SukaBlyat:

This is what I was thinking because she is a worker in her church and attends prayers Everytime.. I doubt she is into diabolic things
She is living a double life decent in the eyes of people and a bitch with you...
So she is capable of doing anything
Re: [HELP] She Packed My Sperm & Went Inside Bathroom by DrPurple(m): 3:04pm On Aug 14, 2020
SukaBlyat:

Maybe she applied it to her Face.
I Heard that Sperm is a good Remover of Acne and spots
Re: [HELP] She Packed My Sperm & Went Inside Bathroom by osaze20: 3:25pm On Aug 14, 2020
I don't know what to say.but please help me,hunger is finishing my family..0218 8765 62 gtb
Re: [HELP] She Packed My Sperm & Went Inside Bathroom by Flysinglemom(f): 3:31pm On Aug 14, 2020
osaze20:
I don't know what to say.but please help me,hunger is finishing my family..0218 8765 62 gtb

You have a phone and money to buy data yet hunger is finishing your family? Do you really think there's anyone that's having it good in this country? My dear don't be lazy, go to site and work like your fellow men. Be waiting for people to finish suffering so they can send you their sweat. Have some shame.

2 Likes

Re: [HELP] She Packed My Sperm & Went Inside Bathroom by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:47pm On Aug 15, 2020
osaze20:

you can change different profiles, we all know all the other profiles you are using on NL to defraud people with fake stories...you criminal!

https://www.nairaland.com/6011287/too-much-know-previous-sex/3#92143907
tutormichael20: Good evening.am a poor private school teacher that is dying of hunger.at least for the sake of my little daughter, help me...0218 87 6562. Gtb

Duckham10:
Let it disappear.I wish I can catch and eat it raw.am so hungry.please save a soul..0218 87 6562 gtb

also the below...

Duckham10:
Hunger and poverty are flying around our households.please help us...0035 32 5979..access bnk

https://www.nairaland.com/5964065/covid-19-experience-lola-omotayo-okoye/1#91300031
Dansuqi:
Nikepucci1
I need small money to feed today and tomorrow.thank you.am tired of sipping dead garri.thanks in advance
Access bank

https://www.nairaland.com/5831904/wife-angry-me-because-bought/6#89209746
Eyoanwan1: Hunger is flogging me and my sis.please help.

Zero zero three five three two five 9 7 nine
Access bnk

1 Like

Re: [HELP] She Packed My Sperm & Went Inside Bathroom by SukaBlyat: 1:18am On Aug 22, 2020
DrPurple:

Maybe she applied it to her Face.
I Heard that Sperm is a good Remover of Acne and spots
She has pimples tho

1 Like

Re: [HELP] She Packed My Sperm & Went Inside Bathroom by Allsingles: 2:05am On Aug 22, 2020
You are finished.
Just wait for the results.
Re: [HELP] She Packed My Sperm & Went Inside Bathroom by SukaBlyat: 7:52am On Aug 22, 2020
Allsingles:
You are finished.
Just wait for the results.

Pregnancy test results??
Re: [HELP] She Packed My Sperm & Went Inside Bathroom by airminem(f): 7:24am On Sep 26, 2020
Thats true. Weemen
BadRadio:
las las eguńgún don enter express.

Your dayz are numbered!!!grin

No matter how innocent, harmless or gentle a lady may appear, never for a minute think she puts you first before her interests.

The truth is that women are usually up to something everytime. Never sleep with both eyes closed.

#oNEwOrD
Re: [HELP] She Packed My Sperm & Went Inside Bathroom by Babara1994(m): 9:25am On Sep 26, 2020
Imiete:
Guy na big trouble u dey inside so

she go use ya sperm go do oguago(money ritual)
them do one guy for mAh street last year.
Really?
Re: [HELP] She Packed My Sperm & Went Inside Bathroom by Babara1994(m): 9:25am On Sep 26, 2020
Oldoinyolengai:
You are done grin it could be for juju things.

Of all man's things, semen is the most scared, it contains the future of your generation... don't let anyone play with it... make sure you turn to Baba God for salvation.
Nawa o. Future of generations. I salute o baba
Re: [HELP] She Packed My Sperm & Went Inside Bathroom by Oldoinyolengai(m): 4:46pm On Sep 26, 2020
Babara1994:

Nawa o. Future of generations. I salute o baba
I wish I could understand your comment.
Re: [HELP] She Packed My Sperm & Went Inside Bathroom by Babara1994(m): 5:17pm On Sep 26, 2020
Oldoinyolengai:
I wish I could understand your comment.
As expected
Re: [HELP] She Packed My Sperm & Went Inside Bathroom by Oldoinyolengai(m): 5:28pm On Sep 26, 2020
Babara1994:

As expected
What does "Nawa o"... mean?
Re: [HELP] She Packed My Sperm & Went Inside Bathroom by BusinessCity: 8:39pm On Feb 03, 2021
SukaBlyat:

You never see wahala. Your spermatozoa is your life. It has blood in it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? / Most Romantic Snack For A First Date!! / Please Help, I'm Pregnant And Confused On Who The Father Is.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.