Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Help! She Has Turned Me To Guinea Pig And Milking My Sperm - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! She Has Turned Me To Guinea Pig And Milking My Sperm (8578 Views)

I've Never Seen My Sperm Before. Pls Help / [HELP] She Packed My Sperm & Went Inside Bathroom / All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! She Has Turned Me To Guinea Pig And Milking My Sperm by Tiola1: 11:31am On Jun 13, 2020
Help!she has turned me to Guinea pig and milking ny sperm!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! She Has Turned Me To Guinea Pig And Milking My Sperm by hashtagged(m): 11:36am On Jun 13, 2020
You have legs to leave stop being an idi0t

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! She Has Turned Me To Guinea Pig And Milking My Sperm by Liposure: 11:45am On Jun 13, 2020
Milk her back. Afterall, Breast milk is good 4 d body

8 Likes

Re: Help! She Has Turned Me To Guinea Pig And Milking My Sperm by Vyzz: 11:47am On Jun 13, 2020
grin

Lol u now cum breeze

She even the give u milk and malt cheesy

The truth is that she is using u....

If it were a lady in ur shoes the guys above would have started ranting already

7 Likes

Re: Help! She Has Turned Me To Guinea Pig And Milking My Sperm by AngelicDamsel(f): 12:02pm On Jun 13, 2020
Girlfriend! undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Help! She Has Turned Me To Guinea Pig And Milking My Sperm by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 13, 2020
undecided undecided
Re: Help! She Has Turned Me To Guinea Pig And Milking My Sperm by icenti: 12:19pm On Jun 13, 2020
Tiola1:

This life no balance at all

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! She Has Turned Me To Guinea Pig And Milking My Sperm by BlogRabbit: 1:05pm On Jun 13, 2020
Breeze ko breez ni angry

1 Like

Re: Help! She Has Turned Me To Guinea Pig And Milking My Sperm by sEGXY2(m): 1:26pm On Jun 13, 2020
This lends further credence to the claims of semen retention movement. Sperm is life.

5 Likes

Re: Help! She Has Turned Me To Guinea Pig And Milking My Sperm by Oris4show(m): 1:40pm On Jun 13, 2020
funny
wetin Musa no go see for gate
Re: Help! She Has Turned Me To Guinea Pig And Milking My Sperm by Eazie351(m): 2:08pm On Jun 13, 2020
I tell you, no man can match the drive of a female sex addict.

you will run

7 Likes

Re: Help! She Has Turned Me To Guinea Pig And Milking My Sperm by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 13, 2020
This is male sexual harassment .Better run before she open a factory on you and start selling her Shea butter cream.

6 Likes

Re: Help! She Has Turned Me To Guinea Pig And Milking My Sperm by yrex01(m): 3:09pm On Jun 13, 2020
That I’m coming breeze got me grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! She Has Turned Me To Guinea Pig And Milking My Sperm by Dalil8: 3:32pm On Jun 13, 2020
Am cumming breeze cheesy cheesy

Crazy dude

2 Likes

Re: Help! She Has Turned Me To Guinea Pig And Milking My Sperm by MummyIMadeIt: 3:33pm On Jun 13, 2020
Joro and lies are inseparable

4 Likes

Re: Help! She Has Turned Me To Guinea Pig And Milking My Sperm by adedehinbo(m): 3:37pm On Jun 13, 2020
Guinea pig ko Mali fowl ni

2 Likes

Re: Help! She Has Turned Me To Guinea Pig And Milking My Sperm by Dalil8: 3:47pm On Jun 13, 2020
Eazie351:

you will run

Nonsense.. cuz they just lay down and let the guy do all the work

I dare any female sex addict to climb her guy and ride for 3 hrs straight non-stop if she doesn't pass out.

5 Likes

Re: Help! She Has Turned Me To Guinea Pig And Milking My Sperm by donbrowser(m): 4:28pm On Jun 13, 2020
Eazie351:

you will run
Fact

1 Like

Re: Help! She Has Turned Me To Guinea Pig And Milking My Sperm by 2cul2care: 4:39pm On Jun 13, 2020
Shey dem tie your leg or seal your mouth, if you've truly had enough, tell her if she no coprate, work out of the relationship, relationship is not by force
Re: Help! She Has Turned Me To Guinea Pig And Milking My Sperm by Collyweed: 4:56pm On Jun 13, 2020
This is what friends are for!

Get your friends to help you.

Even the guys making comments above won’t mind making the sacrifice of some akamu to give your gf for a good shag.

Get your friends to help and stop complaining like a biatch.

1 Like

Re: Help! She Has Turned Me To Guinea Pig And Milking My Sperm by Samel20: 5:04pm On Jun 13, 2020
donbrowser:

Fact
Fact

1 Like

Re: Help! She Has Turned Me To Guinea Pig And Milking My Sperm by Samel20: 5:05pm On Jun 13, 2020
uruba23:
This is male sexual harassment .Better run before she open a factory on you and start selling her Shea butter cream.
Lol
Re: Help! She Has Turned Me To Guinea Pig And Milking My Sperm by KingMack(m): 5:10pm On Jun 13, 2020
Kwakwakwkwagringrin nothing person no go see for life

Re: Help! She Has Turned Me To Guinea Pig And Milking My Sperm by fuckboys: 5:20pm On Jun 13, 2020
grin grin

Nairaland wee nut kee mi
Re: Help! She Has Turned Me To Guinea Pig And Milking My Sperm by Mrlucky81(m): 5:41pm On Jun 13, 2020
hashtagged:
You have legs to leave stop being an idi0t
This comment is from a mature person
Re: Help! She Has Turned Me To Guinea Pig And Milking My Sperm by Nonso92(m): 5:58pm On Jun 13, 2020
This matter just off me, grin grin
Re: Help! She Has Turned Me To Guinea Pig And Milking My Sperm by Kryptonvinyl(m): 6:10pm On Jun 13, 2020
grin grin grin
"Am cumming breeze"
Re: Help! She Has Turned Me To Guinea Pig And Milking My Sperm by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 13, 2020
Tiola1:
grin
Who send u
Re: Help! She Has Turned Me To Guinea Pig And Milking My Sperm by sylve11: 7:13pm On Jun 13, 2020
What a thread! sad cool
Re: Help! She Has Turned Me To Guinea Pig And Milking My Sperm by gungab(m): 7:46pm On Jun 13, 2020
grin
Re: Help! She Has Turned Me To Guinea Pig And Milking My Sperm by Skmoda360(m): 8:31pm On Jun 13, 2020
You can leave if you want but the sex you are enjoying no let you get brain.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Curvy And Big BOOTY MARY WAIGANJO Will Make Men Divorce Their Wives (video) / Happy December 2014 Romancelanders / Real Life Angel With Feather Falls From Heaven In London(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.