Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,788 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Coronavirus / COVID-19 Question & Chat Thread - Health (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus / COVID-19 Question & Chat Thread (9424 Views)

Share Coronavirus (COVID-19) Memes Here / Coronavirus COVID-19 Pandemic Is A Smokescreen For ID2020 / The End Of Coronavirus Covid-19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus / COVID-19 Question & Chat Thread by hinere(m): 10:43am On Nov 04, 2020
Hmmm....Covid-19. God really protected us. People shouldn't panic at all. Once you have a very high immune system, you can NEVER catch the virus atall. If God blesses you with the finances, I enjoin people to get ACTUAL PLUS....The Ultimate Immune Booster made in Switzerland. At least 2 Bottles person should be OK.

Doctors, Nurses and those at the front line should please get this as well. It is very important. You can also DM me to get yours.

When Covid 19 patient were getting healed after taking this, I was amazed. (True Story).
Re: Coronavirus / COVID-19 Question & Chat Thread by Emirett: 2:20pm On Nov 05, 2020
Hi there, how do you strengthen immune defenses today in the covid-19 era? Personally, I eat healthy food only, work out daily, and take vitamins. Is it enough?
Re: Coronavirus / COVID-19 Question & Chat Thread by sacajawea: 7:00pm On Nov 05, 2020
These Surgical Masks They sell on the road and on traffic for ₦100 naira, pls are they original? It looks and feels really Cheap and Fake
I remember when covid-19 first came into the country, the Surgical Masks being sold them looked more Quality than this.
Experts Pls share your knowledge
Re: Coronavirus / COVID-19 Question & Chat Thread by sacajawea: 4:36pm On Nov 06, 2020
sacajawea:
These Surgical Masks They sell on the road and on traffic for ₦100 naira, pls are they original? It looks and feels really Cheap and Fake
I remember when covid-19 first came into the country, the Surgical Masks being sold them looked more than this.
Experts share your knowledge
Somebody Anybody pls
Are these ₦100 masks original?
Re: Coronavirus / COVID-19 Question & Chat Thread by sacajawea: 9:09am On Jan 07, 2021
This thread is no longer Active, Says a lot about us.
Pls who knows the average price of a Pack of Surgical Nose Masks, I don't want to be cheated, thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

What Are The Possible Causes Of Miscarriage(threatened Abortion) In Women / What You Need To Know About The Deadly Mango Worm / ‘Sort Your Waste For Recycling’ – LAWMA MD Urges Lagosians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.