Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,261 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

Coronavirus / COVID-19 Question & Chat Thread - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus / COVID-19 Question & Chat Thread (9406 Views)

Share Coronavirus (COVID-19) Memes Here / Coronavirus COVID-19 Pandemic Is A Smokescreen For ID2020 / The End Of Coronavirus Covid-19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus / COVID-19 Question & Chat Thread by Deb2020: 5:33pm On Aug 16, 2020
NairalandNurse:
I don't think coro is still in naija.
Them dey scam us
. What are you doing on this thread to derail it and create a room.for Unnnecesary Arguements right .That is not the purpose for this thread abeg ,Moreso People like you never believe Covid 19 was ever in Nigeria so you having the thought that it's still in Nigeria makes no difference .The bad side of it is that Ignorance like this encourages like mind .

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus / COVID-19 Question & Chat Thread by 50qwarat: 9:37pm On Aug 16, 2020
Is it possible to be asymptomatic for months(3)
Re: Coronavirus / COVID-19 Question & Chat Thread by lixingxing: 7:33am On Aug 17, 2020
Good evening everyone
Re: Coronavirus / COVID-19 Question & Chat Thread by lixingxing: 7:36am On Aug 17, 2020
Imagine that you are black or white living in the United States in 2020.How can you not believe that racism kills people?
Re: Coronavirus / COVID-19 Question & Chat Thread by sacajawea: 9:02am On Aug 17, 2020
armadeo:

I know some people here who caught it and survived also some who passed away personally.

Who Passed away? Which Nlers died of COVID-19
Re: Coronavirus / COVID-19 Question & Chat Thread by 50qwarat: 10:50am On Aug 17, 2020
Medical guys in here..
I got sick around March/April.. Had malaria and then I was diagnosed of muscle spasm in my tummy as there was a draw back feeling in my tummy whenever I breathe.. I wasn't coughing neither sneezing through out this period.. After few weeks I started fee pain around my abs whenever I tried breathing, doctors clinical diagnosis came back as lobar pneumonia.. Got treatment for that and it left. All of a sudden chest pain started, painful ones, I told my family I think I g covid but it wasn't looking like they gon believe cos for months no one was sick aside myself. I went to a doctor and he said I had Costobronchitis.. Got drugs and the pain left and came back again. Right now I'm having a hot sensation feeling from my back to my chest and my chest feels heavy. Chest tightness.. My family has completely ruled out this being covid cos they think it's been months and I'm still alive and no one has been sick at home.. Could they all be asymptomatic for 4 months plus? I called Ncdc and they agreed to the doctor's claim of Costobronchitis.. Thanks as I await your responses

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus / COVID-19 Question & Chat Thread by Shulammitechuks: 1:54pm On Aug 17, 2020
Please how can someone get covid19 test certificate for traveling outside Nigeria?
Re: Coronavirus / COVID-19 Question & Chat Thread by sacajawea: 2:28pm On Aug 17, 2020
Is Seun's weight the Main Issue here now or Talk about Corona.
Person still even answer una 'Yes', una still dey ask "Are you 4 real". No oh, He is for China
#punintended
Re: Coronavirus / COVID-19 Question & Chat Thread by sacajawea: 2:30pm On Aug 17, 2020
50qwarat:
Medical guys in here..
I got sick around March/April.. Had malaria and then I was diagnosed of muscle spasm in my tummy as there was a draw back feeling in my tummy whenever I breathe.. I wasn't coughing neither sneezing through out this period.. After few weeks I started fee pain around my abs whenever I tried breathing, doctors clinical diagnosis came back as lobar pneumonia.. Got treatment for that and it left. All of a sudden chest pain started, painful ones, I told my family I think I g covid but it wasn't looking like they gon believe cos for months no one was sick aside myself. I went to a doctor and he said I had Costobronchitis.. Got drugs and the pain left and came back again. Right now I'm having a hot sensation feeling from my back to my chest and my chest feels heavy. Chest tightness.. My family has completely ruled out this being covid cos they think it's been months and I'm still alive and no one has been sick at home.. Could they all be asymptomatic for 4 months plus? I called Ncdc and they agreed to the doctor's claim of Costobronchitis.. Thanks as I await your responses
It's a Flu and One can be re-infected.
Re: Coronavirus / COVID-19 Question & Chat Thread by knowhowk: 3:50pm On Aug 17, 2020
sacajawea:
Person answer una Yes, una still dey ask "Are you 4 real". No, He is for China #punintended
Imagine ! Most people.on here are Derailers .
Re: Coronavirus / COVID-19 Question & Chat Thread by Abkuma16(m): 10:09pm On Aug 18, 2020
Good
Re: Coronavirus / COVID-19 Question & Chat Thread by zhjln(m): 2:41am On Aug 19, 2020
Don't politicize the epidemic situation and fight the epidemic together. Only in this way can we have a bright future

It is generally believed that the covid-19 epidemic began in Wuhan, a huge industrial metropolis in China. Until three scientific studies challenged this hypothesis.

As long as the virus is not man-made, we cannot blame any country

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus / COVID-19 Question & Chat Thread by Nobody: 7:32am On Aug 21, 2020
sacajawea:
Person still even answer una 'Yes', una still dey ask "Are you 4 real". No oh, He is for China
#punintended

Re: Coronavirus / COVID-19 Question & Chat Thread by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 21, 2020
kikero:

Speaking speculatively...it is possible.

At the same time, we haven't been as exposed as badly as the US and Europe...largely because we don't travel as much as they do...meaning the infection was limited to the elites, who do travel, and who (to be fair) promptly isolated themselves for the most part.

But that's speaking speculatively.
I like the fact that it is speculative

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Drug To Offer 'Single-Dose' Malaria Cure Found / Best Dental Care Services In Abuja / Tommee Tippee Feeding Bottle Sterilizer 8k/ Baby Bath and Shower 8k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.