Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Coronavirus / COVID-19 Question & Chat Thread - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus / COVID-19 Question & Chat Thread (9430 Views)

Share Coronavirus (COVID-19) Memes Here / Coronavirus COVID-19 Pandemic Is A Smokescreen For ID2020 / The End Of Coronavirus Covid-19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus / COVID-19 Question & Chat Thread by Originalsly: 2:05pm On Sep 29, 2020
I have workmates (New York) that were out as early as December with COVID-19.....sick... no taste ... no smell... not diagnosed. I was out early February.... symptoms similar to bronchitis.... serious but extremely dry and persistent cough. We all knew it was COVID-19 after the fact.... when it was later announced that COVID-19 was brought to the US. All.that first COVID-19 case was brought from Europe is hogwash... it was already circulating in the US... just like any other flu.

To the purpose of this thread...... experts in the house.... testing. What exactly are they testing for?..... the actual COVID-19 strain of the virus?... or corona virus anti bodies? I'll wait for a response before moving on.
Re: Coronavirus / COVID-19 Question & Chat Thread by endallinfection: 10:20am On Sep 30, 2020
There will be light at the End of the Tunnel .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

What You Need To Know About The Deadly Mango Worm / ‘Sort Your Waste For Recycling’ – LAWMA MD Urges Lagosians / Tommee Tippee Feeding Bottle Sterilizer 8k/ Baby Bath and Shower 8k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.