Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,316 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

NBC: You Will Be Punished If You Insult President, Governors And Senators - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NBC: You Will Be Punished If You Insult President, Governors And Senators (33127 Views)

Reps To Bar Courts From Sacking President, Governors / Flash! All The Pdp Governors Aides And Senators In Gombe Decamped To Apc Today. / APC Adopts Decision Of Govs And Senators On Indirect Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBC: You Will Be Punished If You Insult President, Governors And Senators by Bar1941(m): 10:03am On Aug 15, 2020
chukemmang:

This is exactly how you know an imbe*cile.

Yeah, cos your father is one so it's easy for you to identfy another, donkey
Re: NBC: You Will Be Punished If You Insult President, Governors And Senators by Wierdceo: 1:11pm On Aug 15, 2020
I don't need to dish out my own plate of insult because my nairaland family have done well but let me just add small. Buhari is a lifeless ndama cow. Stoopeed man and his stoopeed followers. U think this is north Korea. Hegoats and shegoats.
Re: NBC: You Will Be Punished If You Insult President, Governors And Senators by chukemmang(m): 1:11pm On Aug 15, 2020
Bar1941:

Yeah, cos your father is one so it's easy for you to identfy another, donkey

No, imbe*cile, it takes an imbe*cile to give birth to an imbe*cile. Just like it takes a goat to give birth to a goat. So your father is the imbe*cile who made a mistake of giving birth to an imbe*cile like him.

He should have cut off his penis before it was too late.
Re: NBC: You Will Be Punished If You Insult President, Governors And Senators by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 15, 2020
chukemmang:

No, imbe*cile, it takes an imbe*cile to give birth to an imbe*cile. Just like it takes a goat to give birth to a goat. So your father is the imbe*cile who made a mistake of giving birth to an imbe*cile like him.

bross,calm down abeg
Re: NBC: You Will Be Punished If You Insult President, Governors And Senators by chukemmang(m): 1:20pm On Aug 15, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
bross,calm down abeg

Na him start am o. grin
Re: NBC: You Will Be Punished If You Insult President, Governors And Senators by Ayobami7(m): 1:32pm On Aug 15, 2020
na wa ooo
Re: NBC: You Will Be Punished If You Insult President, Governors And Senators by solaere(m): 1:53pm On Aug 15, 2020
even if they ain't doing the right things fa . ..... critics is a open thing and there's freedom for and of speech. ......
Re: NBC: You Will Be Punished If You Insult President, Governors And Senators by Bar1941(m): 1:54pm On Aug 15, 2020
chukemmang:

Product of baby factory, It's obvious you are a miserable being who was unfortunately bought into the world by cursed people. Am sure the lifeless morôn called your father never knew the prostîtute he slept with was carrying the pregnancy that led to you, it's obvious you don't even know who your father is. A condom would have saved the world of this unfortunate miserabe. You are a lunatic and you will die of the hunger and poverty affecting your generation. Oloriburuku. I de here for you.
Re: NBC: You Will Be Punished If You Insult President, Governors And Senators by Bar1941(m): 1:59pm On Aug 15, 2020
chukemmang:

Na him start am o. grin

Na thunder go fire you, wetin you start? I express my opinion you de misquote de insult me, must I reason foolishly like you? If you quote me again for your life na trailer go jam u.
Re: NBC: You Will Be Punished If You Insult President, Governors And Senators by chukemmang(m): 2:00pm On Aug 15, 2020
Bar1941:

Product of baby factory, It's obvious you are a miserable being who was unfortunately bought into the world by cursed people. Am sure the lifeless morôn called your father never knew the prostîtute he slept with was carrying the pregnancy that led to you, it's obvious you don't even know who your father is. A condom would have saved the world of this unfortunate miserabe. You are a lunatic and you will die of the hunger and poverty affecting your generation. Oloriburuku. I de here for you.

Hey hey, imbe*cile it's okay, I know it is painful to be an imbe*cile. Take it easy, there is nothing you can do about it. You are an imbe*cile for life. There is no cure for it.

Just do the world a favour, cut off your penis so that you don't bring more imbe*ciles into this world.

Don't make the mistake of your father. Put an end to the imbe*cile generation.
Re: NBC: You Will Be Punished If You Insult President, Governors And Senators by chukemmang(m): 2:00pm On Aug 15, 2020
Bar1941:

Na thunder go fire you, wetin you start? I express my opinion you de misquote de insult me, must I reason foolishly like you? If you quote me again for your life na trailer go jam u.

The rage of an imbe*cile.
Re: NBC: You Will Be Punished If You Insult President, Governors And Senators by Bar1941(m): 2:18pm On Aug 15, 2020
chukemmang:

Hey hey, imbe*cile it's okay, I know it is painful to be an imbe*cile. Take it easy, there is nothing you can do about it. You are an imbe*cile for life. There is no cure for it.

Just do the world a favour, cut off your penis so that you don't bring more imbe*ciles into this world.

Don't make the mistake of your father. Put an end to the imbe*cile generation.

I employ the likes of your father as domestic employee, my contributions to the world is meaningful and important unlike a lifeless child of hate like you whose essence in life is to constitute nuissance and unnecessary hatred to humanity. Hold your nincompoop of a father responsible for your poverty striken lifestyle. You are a Mule, ask the donkey and the horse that gave birth to you they will tell you more. Thunder strike u.
Re: NBC: You Will Be Punished If You Insult President, Governors And Senators by chukemmang(m): 5:25pm On Aug 15, 2020
Bar1941:

I employ the likes of your father as domestic employee, my contributions to the world is meaningful and important unlike a lifeless child of hate like you whose essence in life is to constitute nuissance and unnecessary hatred to humanity. Hold your nincompoop of a father responsible for your poverty striken lifestyle. You are a Mule, ask the donkey and the horse that gave birth to you they will tell you more. Thunder strike u.

It's okay, it's okay you are an imbe*cile for life. No amount of English you speak will change that.

Calm down, there is no cure for being an imbe*cile. Just don't bring more imbe*ciles to this world.
Re: NBC: You Will Be Punished If You Insult President, Governors And Senators by Bar1941(m): 7:50pm On Aug 15, 2020
chukemmang:

It's okay, it's okay you are an imbe*cile for life. No amount of English you speak will change that.

Calm down, there is no cure for being an imbe*cile. Just don't bring more imbe*ciles to this world.

Na thunder no kii you, idiot. Am sure you just came across the word imbecîle, make gods punish you. Ndi ara.
Re: NBC: You Will Be Punished If You Insult President, Governors And Senators by chukemmang(m): 11:09pm On Aug 15, 2020
Bar1941:

Na thunder no kii you, idiot. Am sure you just came across the word imbecîle, make gods punish you. Ndi ara.

Na wa for this imbe*cile.
Re: NBC: You Will Be Punished If You Insult President, Governors And Senators by Bar1941(m): 2:30am On Aug 16, 2020
chukemmang:

Na wa for this imbe*cile.

Your father, all the elders in your family are ìdiots.
Re: NBC: You Will Be Punished If You Insult President, Governors And Senators by chukemmang(m): 7:46am On Aug 16, 2020
Bar1941:

Your father, all the elders in your family are ìdiots.

Imbe*cile it's okay, imbe*cile it's okay.

Imbe*cile calm down.
Re: NBC: You Will Be Punished If You Insult President, Governors And Senators by Bar1941(m): 12:49pm On Aug 16, 2020
chukemmang:

Imbe*cile it's okay, imbe*cile it's okay.

Imbe*cile calm down.

Your father and every elders from your family are îmbecile, omoàlé.
Re: NBC: You Will Be Punished If You Insult President, Governors And Senators by chukemmang(m): 9:36pm On Aug 16, 2020
Bar1941:

Your father and every elders from your family are îmbecile, omoàlé.

Imbe*cile e don do na, I have given up, it's okay, it's okay.

I don't have the brain power to deal with you. Free me I beg. Nothing you do will cure you of being an imbe*cile.
Re: NBC: You Will Be Punished If You Insult President, Governors And Senators by Bar1941(m): 10:01pm On Aug 16, 2020
chukemmang:

Imbe*cile e don do na, I have given up, it's okay, it's okay.

I don't have the brain power to deal with you. Free me I beg. Nothing you do will cure you of being an imbe*cile.

Na Ogun go kii you, ìdiot.
Re: NBC: You Will Be Punished If You Insult President, Governors And Senators by chukemmang(m): 11:00pm On Aug 17, 2020
Bar1941:

Na Ogun go kii you, ìdiot.

Alright imbe*cile you don win. Can I have peace now?
Re: NBC: You Will Be Punished If You Insult President, Governors And Senators by Bar1941(m): 11:35pm On Aug 17, 2020
chukemmang:

Alright imbe*cile you don win. Can I have peace now?

Since you accepted you are an îdiot you can go to hell now. Foool.
Re: NBC: You Will Be Punished If You Insult President, Governors And Senators by chukemmang(m): 12:03am On Aug 18, 2020
Bar1941:

Since you accepted you are an îdiot you can go to hell now. Foool.

This imbe*cile get problem o. After I have said you have won , you are still disturbing me?

Make people dey pray make them no get quarrel with imbe*cile o. God save me.
Re: NBC: You Will Be Punished If You Insult President, Governors And Senators by Bar1941(m): 7:46am On Aug 18, 2020
chukemmang:

This imbe*cile get problem o. After I have said you have won , you are still disturbing me?

Make people dey pray make them no get quarrel with imbe*cile o. God save me.

Ok îdiot, I don free you, enjoy your stupidity.
Re: NBC: You Will Be Punished If You Insult President, Governors And Senators by chukemmang(m): 8:34pm On Aug 18, 2020
Bar1941:

Ok îdiot, I don free you, enjoy your stupidity.

Ahh finally God has saved me from this imbe*cile.
Re: NBC: You Will Be Punished If You Insult President, Governors And Senators by Bar1941(m): 9:09pm On Aug 18, 2020
chukemmang:

Ahh finally God has saved me from this imbe*cile.

You are right morôn.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Policemen Boo Gov Matawalle After Bandits’ Murder Of 13 Colleagues / "Nnamdi Kanu Is Another Saviour" Sowore And Others Sing At Court / 2023: Why Presidency Should Return To Northern Nigeria – Fani-Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.