Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,258 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

NBC: You Will Be Punished If You Insult President, Governors And Senators - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NBC: You Will Be Punished If You Insult President, Governors And Senators (33125 Views)

Reps To Bar Courts From Sacking President, Governors / Flash! All The Pdp Governors Aides And Senators In Gombe Decamped To Apc Today. / APC Adopts Decision Of Govs And Senators On Indirect Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBC: You Will Be Punished If You Insult President, Governors And Senators by madridsta007(m): 1:56pm On Aug 14, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:
Goodluck Jonathan warned Nigerians.

Not just Jonathan. Anyone who had read a book and also had the ability for objective thoughts warned Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: NBC: You Will Be Punished If You Insult President, Governors And Senators by byinks(f): 1:59pm On Aug 14, 2020
Yankee101:
This should be illegal

It's very legal in communist countries around the world.
Or you don't know that APC exchanged democracy with communism already ?

1 Like

Re: NBC: You Will Be Punished If You Insult President, Governors And Senators by Ojukwu24(m): 2:06pm On Aug 14, 2020
Bar1941:

Mumu, can't you click the link and see how the Military in 2014 during your saviour's era barricaded a news outlet and prevented them from dispersing the dailies? Emergennce of Buhari was as a result of GEJ's incompetence, It's just unfortunate we did not have a better option then.

GEJ failed, in totally agree with you but Buhari was never an option.

1 Like

Re: NBC: You Will Be Punished If You Insult President, Governors And Senators by Talknochip(m): 2:09pm On Aug 14, 2020
Smh lipsrsealed undecided

Re: NBC: You Will Be Punished If You Insult President, Governors And Senators by Bighead9: 2:14pm On Aug 14, 2020
zinodizt:
where are u from

I'm an Igbo man from Aba

Re: NBC: You Will Be Punished If You Insult President, Governors And Senators by goooze(m): 2:19pm On Aug 14, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
RuudVanNisteroy:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/08/you-will-be-punished-if-you-insult-president-governors-senators-others-in-nigeria/
As for me and other people with likes mind we will continue to insult the rapist( government) about the depression of the citizens which is the outcome of their oppression. Stupid government with no focus.

1 Like

Re: NBC: You Will Be Punished If You Insult President, Governors And Senators by Blackking98(m): 2:19pm On Aug 14, 2020
uBuNiT:

Because you resented a man who HEADS us, your head will be presented to him as a dinner tonight. Na you be Ette Idong Ezit for Ikono abi
Because he "heads" us means I should become a zombie like you and not criticize his wrong moves? You're worse than a programmed robot.

1 Like

Re: NBC: You Will Be Punished If You Insult President, Governors And Senators by Bighead9: 2:25pm On Aug 14, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
my happiness is you live in the zoo while I don't live there I only blame covid 19 for trapping me here so make jest of it all you want but it will soon come to your doorstep

The thing pain this man well well. grin grin grin grin grin

Re: NBC: You Will Be Punished If You Insult President, Governors And Senators by buzorcharles(m): 2:27pm On Aug 14, 2020
NBC is very stupid to say this
Re: NBC: You Will Be Punished If You Insult President, Governors And Senators by sylve11: 2:27pm On Aug 14, 2020
What a country! cool
Re: NBC: You Will Be Punished If You Insult President, Governors And Senators by lordatkinson07(m): 2:28pm On Aug 14, 2020
A body that suppose to be neutral, impartial and observe uptimum professionalism has become a weapon in the hands of government of the day. Nigeria keeps sinking. It is well
Re: NBC: You Will Be Punished If You Insult President, Governors And Senators by JoshOxborn: 2:42pm On Aug 14, 2020
sirdick17:

If insult is part of freedom of speech, killing u is part of government right too. Usless being

Useless being? I'm not your Father kid.
Re: NBC: You Will Be Punished If You Insult President, Governors And Senators by euniselfyahoo: 2:43pm On Aug 14, 2020
We haeve freed of speech right? Besides, how much were you pay to say all of these?
Re: NBC: You Will Be Punished If You Insult President, Governors And Senators by abbey621(m): 2:44pm On Aug 14, 2020
Where is the judiciary? Where are all the lawyers and SANS? No one is challenging this as unconstitutional? Freedom of speech is now dead in 9ja and even the media cannot do its job effectively........Is this the country you want to raise your children? Is this the country that any reasonable human being would be proud of? When the whites call us animals or corrupt, we kick and scream but when our own leaders treat us like such we act like mumu......ALL UNA KNOW IS BB9JA & TO BASH ONE ANOTHER OVER TRIBE & RELIGION.... shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: NBC: You Will Be Punished If You Insult President, Governors And Senators by toluscott2000(m): 2:47pm On Aug 14, 2020
In my country I can't insult my parents, my president , Governors and lawmakers.later they will add d judiciary. No p but I can insult my boss and my fellow Nigerian citizens
Re: NBC: You Will Be Punished If You Insult President, Governors And Senators by Coolingeffect: 2:48pm On Aug 14, 2020
How about leaders who unapologetically abuse the people everyday by denying them their basic human rights? The people may not be able to fight back, but the government still wants to deny them of the small means by which they can show their grievances. The government wants to take everything away from it's citizen, how then can they avoid abuse? They want respect, but respect is not demanded. It is earned.

1 Like

Re: NBC: You Will Be Punished If You Insult President, Governors And Senators by earnit1: 2:58pm On Aug 14, 2020
ohhh
Re: NBC: You Will Be Punished If You Insult President, Governors And Senators by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 14, 2020
Re: NBC: You Will Be Punished If You Insult President, Governors And Senators by idahme(m): 3:06pm On Aug 14, 2020
“The recourse to abusing, denigrating and insulting the President, Governors, MPs and other leaders does not show us as cultured people.”

Our culture is looting and embezzlement of public funds? an elder who goes to steal in the market deserved to be spat on. This NBC guys are a tool to caging the fundamental rights of the citezens to express themselves freely. This is unimaginable.

1 Like

Re: NBC: You Will Be Punished If You Insult President, Governors And Senators by itoba4real(m): 3:09pm On Aug 14, 2020
Wetin man go do ehe wetin man go do.may God help us 4 this contry is doomed
Re: NBC: You Will Be Punished If You Insult President, Governors And Senators by chukemmang(m): 3:12pm On Aug 14, 2020
Bar1941:

Mumu, can't you click the link and see how the Military in 2014 during your saviour's era barricaded a news outlet and prevented them from dispersing the dailies? Emergennce of Buhari was as a result of GEJ's incompetence, It's just unfortunate we did not have a better option then.

Imbe*cile, you forgot when buhari said he will use bokoharam to make the country ungovernable for Jonathan?

How will you remember when your brain is dead like your baba's own.

I wonder why you imbe*ciles don't shout sai baba again? Mouth don dey pain Una?

Ndi ara, achikota ekpe onu.

1 Like

Re: NBC: You Will Be Punished If You Insult President, Governors And Senators by VIPERVENOM(m): 3:14pm On Aug 14, 2020
Funny thing is that even opposition cannot criticise this because it benefits them too

1 Like

Re: NBC: You Will Be Punished If You Insult President, Governors And Senators by Empiree: 3:19pm On Aug 14, 2020
Yankee101:
This should be illegal
freedom is not free my friend. You must pay the price for irrational utterances. It is high time internet, radio and television stations regulated. It is too much.

I am also pleading to politicians too to be upright and deal judiciously with corrupt politicians.

Shikena

1 Like

Re: NBC: You Will Be Punished If You Insult President, Governors And Senators by itoba4real(m): 3:21pm On Aug 14, 2020
uBuNiT:
Good. Nigerians need action man like buhari to discipline them. They talk too much; chochochochocho all the time.

But these fulani sef, still sitting in primitive world like this ? What they mean; everybody SHUT UP
Ask urself .u need to reset ur brain
Re: NBC: You Will Be Punished If You Insult President, Governors And Senators by Bighead9: 3:23pm On Aug 14, 2020
sanosuke:

You are an adaka from the zoo grin

You are wrong. The East is Zoo.
I've since relocate from the East to the North, in search of greener pasture. Cause the East is no longer viable for Business

Re: NBC: You Will Be Punished If You Insult President, Governors And Senators by osamz007: 3:29pm On Aug 14, 2020
TELL BUHARI THAT HE'S A FO0L
Re: NBC: You Will Be Punished If You Insult President, Governors And Senators by breezeng: 3:30pm On Aug 14, 2020
Does you broadcasting code superceed the Nigerian constitution? We shall meet at d court.
Re: NBC: You Will Be Punished If You Insult President, Governors And Senators by jacksparrowww: 3:43pm On Aug 14, 2020
sweetrace:

Why must you insult anyone? Can’t you state your Grievance without insults?
hmmm
see dem�����
judassss
Re: NBC: You Will Be Punished If You Insult President, Governors And Senators by Chimok: 3:47pm On Aug 14, 2020
Is zoo not better than this country?
Re: NBC: You Will Be Punished If You Insult President, Governors And Senators by 2sexycom(m): 3:50pm On Aug 14, 2020
div111:
BUHARI IS A FUU
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

VAT: I Will Take Over FIRS Offices In Rivers If Their Bullying Continues - Wike / Court Sacks Jegede As PDP Governorship Candidate In Ondo, Endorses Jimoh Ibrahim / "Buhari Is Going To America" Placard Displayed By A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.