Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,397 members, 7,830,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Ben Bruce Visits Susan, Kashamu's Wife. Shares Throwback Video With Late Senator - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Bruce Visits Susan, Kashamu's Wife. Shares Throwback Video With Late Senator (51937 Views)

'With My Four Husbands' - Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife Shares Photos / Kashamu's Wife Forges Ahead With Door-to-door Campaigns / Ogun Guber : Kashamu’s Wife Takes Campaign To Mowe/ibafo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Bruce Visits Susan, Kashamu's Wife. Shares Throwback Video With Late Senator by Antoeni(m): 12:13pm On Aug 14, 2020
Ben Bruce Looks Sick

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Visits Susan, Kashamu's Wife. Shares Throwback Video With Late Senator by Amspecial: 12:13pm On Aug 14, 2020
grin
Re: Ben Bruce Visits Susan, Kashamu's Wife. Shares Throwback Video With Late Senator by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 14, 2020

Re: Ben Bruce Visits Susan, Kashamu's Wife. Shares Throwback Video With Late Senator by Bkayyy: 12:14pm On Aug 14, 2020
Queenlovely:
I hate burials for Christ sake, especially that condolence things.

a while back in 2008 , I visited Elsalvador to educate a bunch of youths against gangsterism, the ms13 gang the most dreaded gang, opened fire in church that day killing the archbishop of EL Salvador
Were you killed?

2 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Visits Susan, Kashamu's Wife. Shares Throwback Video With Late Senator by Queenlovely(f): 12:15pm On Aug 14, 2020
India vs india

2 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Visits Susan, Kashamu's Wife. Shares Throwback Video With Late Senator by sammysneh(m): 12:15pm On Aug 14, 2020
This life is like a market place once you finish trading you go..
Re: Ben Bruce Visits Susan, Kashamu's Wife. Shares Throwback Video With Late Senator by Amspecial: 12:16pm On Aug 14, 2020
grin
Queenlovely:

a while back in March 1980 , I visited Elsalvador to educate a bunch of youths against gangsterism, the ms13 gang the most dreaded gang, opened fire in church that day killing the archbishop of EL Salvador Óscar Arnulfo Romero, he died before my very eyes, there was commotion everywhere, people were hiding for cover,

I wept that month and ate nothing, I emancipated and anorexia set in, Today I am ok but I will never forget that day

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Visits Susan, Kashamu's Wife. Shares Throwback Video With Late Senator by Divinesucess: 12:17pm On Aug 14, 2020
Lol
Re: Ben Bruce Visits Susan, Kashamu's Wife. Shares Throwback Video With Late Senator by Deborah98(f): 12:20pm On Aug 14, 2020
Okay
Re: Ben Bruce Visits Susan, Kashamu's Wife. Shares Throwback Video With Late Senator by Yankee101: 12:22pm On Aug 14, 2020
orange is the new black is trending on Netflix
Re: Ben Bruce Visits Susan, Kashamu's Wife. Shares Throwback Video With Late Senator by abbasajao(m): 12:26pm On Aug 14, 2020
Gaxapod654:
Hello
You registered nairaland account now now. And started selling your fake data?

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Visits Susan, Kashamu's Wife. Shares Throwback Video With Late Senator by vickydevoka(m): 12:27pm On Aug 14, 2020
illicit:
Nobody has a poor friend
All my friends na poor people.
Re: Ben Bruce Visits Susan, Kashamu's Wife. Shares Throwback Video With Late Senator by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 14, 2020
Ben Bruce is a notorious pussyhound...just saying, for context tongue

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Visits Susan, Kashamu's Wife. Shares Throwback Video With Late Senator by subcbouy: 12:29pm On Aug 14, 2020
deolurexy1:
Ben Bruce scammed us, always speaking English then forming Obama. They elected him in Pin we no hear again!
He does look like Obama with a common sense of deception. But, the two really are the best of friends.
Re: Ben Bruce Visits Susan, Kashamu's Wife. Shares Throwback Video With Late Senator by sinola(m): 12:30pm On Aug 14, 2020
Thought he was in America... How did he sneak in to the the country

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Visits Susan, Kashamu's Wife. Shares Throwback Video With Late Senator by Cmanforall: 12:35pm On Aug 14, 2020
He's back from the States?

Has international flights resumed?

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Visits Susan, Kashamu's Wife. Shares Throwback Video With Late Senator by Cmanforall: 12:38pm On Aug 14, 2020
oluwaseyi0:

Na so we see am

Border still remain closed though

grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Visits Susan, Kashamu's Wife. Shares Throwback Video With Late Senator by kunleham(m): 12:43pm On Aug 14, 2020
Gaxapod654:
Hello
Nairalanders becareful of this guy!!! 419!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Visits Susan, Kashamu's Wife. Shares Throwback Video With Late Senator by nkemdi89(f): 12:51pm On Aug 14, 2020
The Bruce brothers have always been there for each other.
Re: Ben Bruce Visits Susan, Kashamu's Wife. Shares Throwback Video With Late Senator by wink2015(m): 12:51pm On Aug 14, 2020
LATE SENATE BURUJI KASHAMU.

Obasanjo "s public enemy No 1.

When did Senator Bruce flew into the country from his sojourn in the USA?

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Visits Susan, Kashamu's Wife. Shares Throwback Video With Late Senator by Sleekfingers: 12:56pm On Aug 14, 2020
Divinesucess:
Please someone should help me, I am hungry, lost my job due to covi19, been hunting for job for a while now, no success but will continue until God answers my prayer, although I plan starting a little business but no capital yet, Any amount will be welcomed, I have run out of food and credit collection from people.
God bless you with more opportunities and grace as you help me, please mods have compassion on me.

63 23 52 79 64
F i d e l i t y

online almajiri. Hunger never show u pepper....u better pass those people wey dey do kaya for market, wash toilet, wash plate ? Na people like u go dey shout buhari up and down...lazy youth

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Visits Susan, Kashamu's Wife. Shares Throwback Video With Late Senator by AmazingELixir: 1:00pm On Aug 14, 2020
lipsrsealed

Space has been created by Kashamu's demise, Afonja randy hawks will now besiege hapless widow...
Re: Ben Bruce Visits Susan, Kashamu's Wife. Shares Throwback Video With Late Senator by ennypita: 1:00pm On Aug 14, 2020
Cutefergieee:
ben bruce is back in naija?
No he is not oh. The woman and the family went to america to meet him.
Re: Ben Bruce Visits Susan, Kashamu's Wife. Shares Throwback Video With Late Senator by Tremple8v: 1:16pm On Aug 14, 2020
Seems they are real good friend . They look happy together, keep resting big man.
Re: Ben Bruce Visits Susan, Kashamu's Wife. Shares Throwback Video With Late Senator by tot(f): 1:27pm On Aug 14, 2020
ennypita:

No he is not oh. The woman and the family went to america to meet him.

Hahaha. Be nice cheesy
Re: Ben Bruce Visits Susan, Kashamu's Wife. Shares Throwback Video With Late Senator by Angelfrost(m): 1:27pm On Aug 14, 2020
oluwaseyi0:

Na so we see am

Border still remain closed though

Closures and lockdowns are not for the elites.
Re: Ben Bruce Visits Susan, Kashamu's Wife. Shares Throwback Video With Late Senator by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 14, 2020
I hate seeing video of a dead person
Aje ń gbọ́
Re: Ben Bruce Visits Susan, Kashamu's Wife. Shares Throwback Video With Late Senator by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 14, 2020
Queenlovely:

a while back in March 1980 , I visited Elsalvador to educate a bunch of youths against gangsterism, the ms13 gang the most dreaded gang, opened fire in church that day killing the archbishop of EL Salvador Óscar Arnulfo Romero, he died before my very eyes, there was commotion everywhere, people were hiding for cover,

I wept that month and ate nothing, I emancipated and anorexia set in, Today I am ok but I will never forget that day

It was a sad day indeed. I was there.

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Visits Susan, Kashamu's Wife. Shares Throwback Video With Late Senator by JastSiryin(m): 1:35pm On Aug 14, 2020
Queenlovely:

he he... Ease up on the mushrooms babydoll grin

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Visits Susan, Kashamu's Wife. Shares Throwback Video With Late Senator by illicit(m): 2:03pm On Aug 14, 2020
vickydevoka:
All my friends na poor people.
Abeg change ur circle

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Saraki Told Obasanjo - Premium Times / DSS Takes Over Sheikh Abduljabar Kabara’s Mosque, House / Protesting Ogun Rice Traders Strip Unclad, Take Protest To Amosun (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.