Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Ben Bruce Visits Susan, Kashamu's Wife. Shares Throwback Video With Late Senator - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Bruce Visits Susan, Kashamu's Wife. Shares Throwback Video With Late Senator (51935 Views)

'With My Four Husbands' - Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife Shares Photos / Kashamu's Wife Forges Ahead With Door-to-door Campaigns / Ogun Guber : Kashamu’s Wife Takes Campaign To Mowe/ibafo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Bruce Visits Susan, Kashamu's Wife. Shares Throwback Video With Late Senator by youngrichnigga: 2:19pm On Aug 14, 2020
Cutefergieee:
ben bruce is back in naija?
I hope he observed the mandatory 14-day self isolation period as required by NCDC guideline for all returning travellers angry angry angry angry
Re: Ben Bruce Visits Susan, Kashamu's Wife. Shares Throwback Video With Late Senator by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 14, 2020
Queenlovely:
I hate burials for Christ sake, especially that condolence things.

a while back in March 1980 , I visited Elsalvador to educate a bunch of youths against gangsterism, the ms13 gang the most dreaded gang, opened fire in church that day killing the archbishop of EL Salvador Óscar Arnulfo Romero, he died before my very eyes, there was commotion everywhere, people were hiding for cover,

I wept that month and ate nothing, I emancipated and anorexia set in, Today I am ok but I will never forget that day

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Visits Susan, Kashamu's Wife. Shares Throwback Video With Late Senator by IjebuWarrior: 2:30pm On Aug 14, 2020
BASTARD Kashamu that stole money meant for the poor and innocent millions! E no go better for am! angry angry angry
Re: Ben Bruce Visits Susan, Kashamu's Wife. Shares Throwback Video With Late Senator by earnit1: 2:54pm On Aug 14, 2020
ohhh
Re: Ben Bruce Visits Susan, Kashamu's Wife. Shares Throwback Video With Late Senator by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 14, 2020
illicit:
Nobody has a poor friend

This is the most accurate post in nairaland for 2020.

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Visits Susan, Kashamu's Wife. Shares Throwback Video With Late Senator by Empiree: 3:24pm On Aug 14, 2020
The region still never changed. Brazil is more worse now
Queenlovely:

a while back in March 1980 , I visited Elsalvador to educate a bunch of youths against gangsterism, the ms13 gang the most dreaded gang, opened fire in church that day killing the archbishop of EL Salvador Óscar Arnulfo Romero, he died before my very eyes, there was commotion everywhere, people were hiding for cover,

I wept that month and ate nothing, I emancipated and anorexia set in, Today I am ok but I will never forget that day
Re: Ben Bruce Visits Susan, Kashamu's Wife. Shares Throwback Video With Late Senator by Enemyofpeace: 3:26pm On Aug 14, 2020
Na this very smallish woman this man dey sleep on top. Na wa o. Some womens sha
Re: Ben Bruce Visits Susan, Kashamu's Wife. Shares Throwback Video With Late Senator by teebaxy(m): 3:33pm On Aug 14, 2020
deolurexy1:
Ben Bruce scammed us , always speaking English then forming Obama. They elected him in Pin we no hear again!
Your ascertion symbolizes high standard for stupidity...
Re: Ben Bruce Visits Susan, Kashamu's Wife. Shares Throwback Video With Late Senator by deolurexy1(m): 3:40pm On Aug 14, 2020
teebaxy:
Your ascertion symbolizes high standard for stupidity...

Haha pele.. sorry
Re: Ben Bruce Visits Susan, Kashamu's Wife. Shares Throwback Video With Late Senator by supercase1(m): 4:06pm On Aug 14, 2020
Queenlovely:

You again When will you stop constituting a nuisance and disgracing your self on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Visits Susan, Kashamu's Wife. Shares Throwback Video With Late Senator by cdcd76: 4:27pm On Aug 14, 2020
Queenlovely:

Kai!! you be TSOHO wallahi, 1980 wey me na in primary 2, but you servy teaching someone how to live in peace among peers. You be MUGU fa, you cheat death.
Re: Ben Bruce Visits Susan, Kashamu's Wife. Shares Throwback Video With Late Senator by femi4: 4:48pm On Aug 14, 2020
sacajawea:

What?
Watch the video
Re: Ben Bruce Visits Susan, Kashamu's Wife. Shares Throwback Video With Late Senator by Edusouls(m): 5:14pm On Aug 14, 2020
Serious, ur story is very touching and historic Romero was a known apostle of the poor, you were quite lucky somehow to witness such a famous incident encrypted in history..
Queenlovely:

Re: Ben Bruce Visits Susan, Kashamu's Wife. Shares Throwback Video With Late Senator by vickydevoka(m): 5:57pm On Aug 14, 2020
illicit:

Abeg change ur circle
I lyk dem lyk dat. Bcus I lyk to be in charge
Re: Ben Bruce Visits Susan, Kashamu's Wife. Shares Throwback Video With Late Senator by mannyiyke: 9:46pm On Aug 14, 2020
illicit:
Nobody has a poor friend
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Visits Susan, Kashamu's Wife. Shares Throwback Video With Late Senator by Lawalemi(m): 10:01pm On Aug 14, 2020
Cutefergieee:
ben bruce is back in naija?
Exactly my question
Re: Ben Bruce Visits Susan, Kashamu's Wife. Shares Throwback Video With Late Senator by Slimsly100(f): 10:15pm On Aug 14, 2020
Wetin be this people purpose for life sef
I mean people that wear noseask and top it with face shield
As for B B, I nor get anything to talk on top him matter
Re: Ben Bruce Visits Susan, Kashamu's Wife. Shares Throwback Video With Late Senator by raphy(m): 12:01am On Aug 15, 2020
this man Ben Bruce wey I see for black lives matter protest in USA when did he breeze into the country...?

boboclat!.I saw him with one olosho on the street doing black life matter stuff.so he breeze in with his private jet abi?
OK we are watching in wonderment.wonderment

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Visits Susan, Kashamu's Wife. Shares Throwback Video With Late Senator by tianshie(m): 1:04am On Aug 15, 2020
Queenlovely:

What do you mean by you "emancipated?"

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Visits Susan, Kashamu's Wife. Shares Throwback Video With Late Senator by anonimi: 3:08am On Aug 15, 2020
raphy:
this man Ben Bruce wey I see for black lives matter protest in USA when did he breeze into the country...?

boboclat!.I saw him with one olosho on the street doing black life matter stuff.so he breeze in with his private jet abi?
OK we are watching in wonderment.wonderment

Is it possible to get and post the source video/pictures with dates of your information

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Visits Susan, Kashamu's Wife. Shares Throwback Video With Late Senator by anonimi: 3:10am On Aug 15, 2020
tianshie:

What do you mean by you "emancipated?"

Probably meant to say emaciated.

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Visits Susan, Kashamu's Wife. Shares Throwback Video With Late Senator by raphy(m): 7:06am On Aug 15, 2020
anonimi:

Is it possible to get and post the source video/pictures with dates of your information

so if u no see pics from me or source to back it you won't beliv what i wrote..? and u don't hav eyes to see other ppl so confuse to see him in the country too.

oga I no get ur time at all...
just go all our cupboard on nl u will find the story..
and u will be in wonderment.

my niggah this country is raped.
ppl are traveling everyday..no body even know when lockdown was still going.

happy weekend no call this line again o unless u wan give me money.owo ni koko
Re: Ben Bruce Visits Susan, Kashamu's Wife. Shares Throwback Video With Late Senator by Ayobami7(m): 2:17pm On Aug 15, 2020
Rip

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Who Praised Buhari In A Salon In Benin Gets A Hug / What Saraki Told Obasanjo - Premium Times / DSS Takes Over Sheikh Abduljabar Kabara’s Mosque, House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.