Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Twisted Bliss - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Twisted Bliss (503 Views)

Twisted Twice, Twisted MINE / Twisted Love 18++ / TWISTED By Faithlyn Williams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twisted Bliss by MAYFLOWER651(f): 7:43am On Aug 14, 2020
TWISTED BLISS (CHAPTER TEN)

She can’t take him away from me, he is mine and will always be mine. Chard has always been mine and I won’t let him do this to me.
I must hurry up with this plan before I lose him, just then my phone started ringing.
“hello Gabriel is everything set? And make no mistakes, she must be eliminated I don’t care how you do it.”
I can’t believe he took he her out on a dinner, that is supposed to be me!!!!!!!!!!
FLASHBACK
We were young then he was sixteen and I was twelve, I learnt karate and other marital-art while growing up Sir Luke had lots of enemies and didn’t want me not been able to fight back when am attacked and I got to follow them on a mission sometimes.
“I can’t believe you are going on this mission alone, you promised and now you going alone “
“Listen lily that was the plan but the man wants only me and am sorry it happened this way, I will protect you and nothing can change that. I promise that I will come visit you every chance I got” he explained
“ I heard the man has a pretty daughter “ I said feeling pained, knowing I was going to lose him and once he goes am going to be sent to my only family member which is my brother, he is in coma because of the “WILLIAMS” and it makes me scared that he is going there alone.
“say no more, she no match to a beauty like you and remember am going there for revenge for your father and my family. If not for him, Sir Luke will still be here right now and I wouldn’t have to worry about you” he said trying to console me. https://abfictionstories.com/2020/06/10/twisted-bliss-chapter-ten/

#endofflashblack#
GABRIEL POV
I got to the place she texted to me which was difficult to locate but I managed. Then I saw the her she was looking so gorgeous and I couldn’t take my eyes off her and of all place, I found her here and in the worst scenario in another man arms.
It hurts, I don’t know why, not like she would remember me. But hold on, she can’t possibly be the person am meant to eliminate and I can’t don’t it. I can’t hurt her I have been searching for her for years and now she is in front of me and I can’t kill her.
Re: Twisted Bliss by MAYFLOWER651(f): 1:05pm On Aug 17, 2020
TWISTED BLISS

(PROLOGUE)

I feel a little nervous, scared , and unsure if this is what I want .
I mean Chard is my dream man . He has an attractive personality, good sense of humor,
Nice taste when it comes to style and he’s good looking ,tall, has sharp featured and a well built body.

I think a proper description would be; he’s dark in complexion, 6ft tall, broad shoulders his cheeks are chiseled like a finely carved statue, his nose perfectly symmetrical and his lips are slightly full with his dimples making look cute each time he smiles highlighting those brown mesmerizing eyes I get lost in each time he looks at me. His touch is soft and gentle yet strong and seductive, the thought of last night still lingers in my memory and my body has not recovered from it. Just then my ringing phone jolted me out of my thoughts.
Who could it be? It an unknown number I didn’t bother picking up, I became more nervous when he called me ,I picked up and after I answered the call I stood up and walked to the garage got into my car and drove home.

I cried my self out when I got home
“love, play me big girls cry by Sia”
immediately the song came on ,I dried my tears and made a cup of coffee for myself.

“Lock the door”

immediately the door was shut, I went to the kitchen took a whole chicken microwaved , got some drinks , popcorn, chips and water .
Then went into the living room dumped everything on the couch and turn on the TV I slept off after I had eaten enough.

The next morning , I woke up in an unfamiliar place, it didn’t feel like the couch and that smell..
I had to sniff it twice to be sure I wasn’t still dreaming, that sweet musky scent filled the room , I opened my eyes to those mesmerizing eyes of his.
Right there he was squatting down as if he knew I was awake.

Happy reading
Please drop a comment
Re: Twisted Bliss by MAYFLOWER651(f): 3:59pm On Aug 17, 2020
TWISTED BLISS CHAPTER ONE

My name is Tessa, my dad is the only one that calls me by my full name

“ Theresa hurry up or we shall be late for church ” my dad called.
“Dad I can’t make it to church am feeling a bit unwell this morning ” I explained .

” alright darling am leaving now get some rest okay ?”.

” okay dad pray for me” I replied through the closed door .

My dad never enters my room with out knocking or he stands outside my door till I say come in. Well back to where I was , am twenty- one this year.
I can’t leave the house to stay on my own because my dad won’t allow it , well he claims that a young lady can’t live alone because it doesn’t say anything good about her . I understand but he is way too protective.

“gush “ I inhaled deeply . don’t have real friends except for Chard that has been my friend since childhood. Probably because my dad liked him.

Well growing up was bliss I had everything I wanted clothes, toys, bags, name them except for those teenage escapades.
My father did everything in his power to make sure my life revolved around the four corners of the house.
All his tireless efforts didn’t stop me , I would add sleeping pills to my body guards food then turn off the light in my room, place a pillow on my bed cover it with a duvet and then sneak out.
Sometimes I will have chard lay on my bed and pretend to be me. Growing up was fun because I choose not to let my dad ruin it.
Another thing missing was Mum I miss her, though I didn’t get to meet her in person she died while giving birth to me Dr. Harrison our family doctor said “she died of eclampsia”. Story for another day.
Two days later my dad traveled to Sweden for business as usual but didn’t say when he would return.

“Annoying man “ that’s my dad calling.
He called me several times already since he arrived at Sweden.

“hello princess how are you doing “?
Am fine dad
” darling did you sleep well?”
Yes I did dad.

“what have you been up to, where are you, what are you doing and where’s chard I been trying to reach him”.
So many questions at once dad which should I answer first ??
“Is it now a crime to check up on my daughter ? ”
”No dad just that your questions are too much”.
” Am home dad” I replied.
As for chard I winked at him and he smirked at me.
“Well dad he’s inside me”.. I heard my dad choke on his saliva and chard jaw dropped. “Theresa!!!
I could swear he was furious.
“Dad calm down, can’t someone joke with you?? I meant he’s inside the room.
“Theresa your joke is too expensive, you almost gave me heart attack”.
“Sorry dad i mean to. when are you coming home I am missing you? “.

“Hmmm Theresa what are you up to ??
“Nothing oh can’t I miss my dad again ?”

“I will be coming back soon once this project is done you know how important it is to me”.

“I understand Dad, see you soon , call me when you are about to board the plane.” Byee I ended the call.

See what am talking about, my father’s over protectiveness irritates me he always want to know where I am , what am doing, who am talking to perhaps he might want to know the color of my panties I mean it suffocating .

“ Tess you know he loves you that’s why he’s like “.

Oh really does that justify the tracking device, the mini camera in my room , God knows what else he’s up to.
Chard!!! You are not even listening to me !!
‘No I was “he defended.
I snatched the game pad from him, to gain his attention before he could score the goal and paused the game. If you want it back then tell me what I have been talking about or your reps are going down with a score.
“Tess” he called.

“yes chard ”

“ you know I believe in you and whatever it” ……
“We will work out ” I had to complete it with that I knew he wasn’t listening.
I smirked devilishly one look at me he knew.
“No Tess don’t do it he begged but I already made him lose the match.”
“Oops hand tumor ” I giggled.

” Chard is a loser he lost to me
Chard is a loser
Chard is a loser he lost to me “ I sang he looked defeated but before I knew it he chased me and I flew for my life.

please leave a comment.
I cant wait to hear from you all.
Re: Twisted Bliss by MAYFLOWER651(f): 2:52pm On Aug 18, 2020
CHAPTER TWO

I ran into the hallway while chard chased after me as I was running, I tried to take a Sneak glance at Chard but I miscalculated my steps and fell down, then spined my ankle.

Chard stopped abruptly, and then the guards came running towards us when the heard the noise.
Immediately the first one made a call.
“Prepare the car young miss just had an accident.” He said
“Tell the nurses to prepare we have an emergency”
While the other two guards tried carrying me up.
“Please stop the calls and everyone get back to work it just a spined ankles not like I broke my bone” I said.
But the boss made it clear we should make sure nothing happens to you, not even a scratch” one of them explained. I just looked on helplessly, I know they won’t stop till am in the clinic and their jobs are at risk if my dad finds out. How would he know no one is telling him .
I mean it just a spined ankle not broken bones .

Meanwhile Chard has been watching us like we were some aliens and it felt so annoying.
I thought I saw him laughing, now am pissed he’s the reason am in this situation. Just then I heard a voice……

“Let her be, I will take care of her”. he said

“Now go and no one should call the boss “ that was Chard I thought he had abandoned me.

He has been my knight in shining armor ever since we were kids he saved me several times from my dad and other thing, he smiled at me. Just that smile seamed to have eased my pain, then he carried me in a bridal style to the clinic.
We have an emergency clinic built at the other side of the house.

This clinic was built right after someone tried to abduct me when I was 12. I was playing outside with Chard , so we decided to play hide and seek it was my turn I decided to hide on top of a tree in the garden , so I climbed on the tree but I didn’t know the branches I was on top was not strong.
Just then the branch broke, I fell down and broke my leg.

My loud scream attracted the attention of everyone. I was bleeding profusely and I had to go the hospital .
On our way to the hospital, there was gun shots and the car stopped then I was wondering what was happening .
Chard was with me, he kept reassuring me that everything was fine , but I couldn’t help but become more scared and in pains, so somehow the gun shots stopped and someone walked towards our car , then tried opening the car could not.
He broke the glass and opened the car then he tried taking me with him, chard pull out a gun and shot him on his forehead. How chard got the gun I didn’t know.
I felt a warm liquid on my head because he grabbed me from my neck and there was some blood too on my neck.
Immediately Chard jumped on the driver seat and drove off to where I don’t know. I woke in the hospital with Chard by side and my dad panting up and down in my hospital room.
“Dad?” I murmured
“Doctor she’s awake” Chard dash off to call the doctors .
Well few days later I was discharged and that was how my dad erected the mini clinic in the compound.

When we got to the clinic the nurses were set so Chard laid me on the bed, my ankle was treated.

Then I was given a wheelchair to sit on so that I can go to my room. Chard was meant to help me sit on the wheelchair but he excused himself to take a call.

Then I heard one of the nurses conversation on the phone

“Sir mission accomplished”.
Re: Twisted Bliss by MAYFLOWER651(f): 7:43am On Aug 25, 2020
TWISTED BLISS(CHAPTER THREE)

CHAPTER THREE

Few weeks later
I couldn’t take my mind off the phone conversation I overheard the nurse making. I didn’t tell Chard because he might think that am exaggerating.
I had to pretend to be asleep so that the nurse won’t know I eavesdropped on her .
I felt so unsettled , I mean I wanted to know who she was talking to but I just felt she won’t tell me or rather she would lie.
“ I will find out who she was talking to one way or the other”. I told myself
So my dad is returning today and am fine now the bandage has been taken off my legs. I have been waiting for him since morning he called telling me he was about to board the plane. Am excited and can’t wait to see him. Chard choosed that moment enter my room without knocking. If I had knew what was coming I wouldn’t have allowed my dad travel to Sweden, I would have convinced him to stay back.
“Chard!!! How many times do I need to remind you to knock before entering my room what if I was naked ?”
“ what’s there to see that I have not seen ?” he fired back
“ you know now am beginning to think you are a pervert , in fact you are”
“Really ? While growing up you used to walk around naked now I wonder what changed? “ He retorted back to me.
“ I grew up that what changed” this is exactly his problem he still sees me as a child. Because of this he never noticed that I have a big crush on him.
“Okay my bad am sorry”. He said I promise to knock when next am coming into your room.
“ I smiled but also promise you won’t call me a child anymore”.
“I promise” he said.
Then we heard the car horn outside that must be him, I dash out running to the entrance to welcome my dad I have missed him so much. But instead of my dad I saw a young classy slay queen, her dressingmade her look like a w---e.
I stood there transfixed, till my dad came down from the car she hugged him and pegged him on the cheek now am star struck . I couldn’t believe my eyes how is it possible my dad brought a w---e back to the house? What happened to my dad ? This is not my dad , my original dad is still on his way here. This one is fake.
I closed my eyes inhaling deeply, hoping when I open my eyes I see my dad not some old bastard. I opened my eyes and he was right in front of me while the girl was standing beside him. He tried to hug me but I stopped him.
“Dad who is this and why is she in this house”
“is that how you welcome me and my guest? “
“ no dad but…
“ but what? Lets go in side first.”
When we got into the house he sat down and I sat down too waiting for an explanation.
“Theresa meet Emily my soon to be wife and she’s pregnant with your little brother”.
The evil of a girl rubbed her tummy while pouting and leaning on my dad’s shoulder.
I instantly felt the strong urge to throw up, I ran up to my room and threw up. After then I cleaned myself up and walked into my room, I saw Chard on my bed with my favorite junks, chicken, warm milk and lots of chocolate.
I signed and climbed up to the bed then laid beside him putting my head on his chest, hugged him tightly while he patted my back till I slept off.
Re: Twisted Bliss by MAYFLOWER651(f): 1:01pm On Aug 25, 2020
CHAPTER FOUR

When I woke up it was late at night. I saw chard staring at me, with the worried and are you ok look.

Well am not ok he sure does know that, I simply ignored him went into my closet got my nighties and went to bath. When I came out , chard was playing game he gave me the second game pad .
Then he switched from soccer to justice league , I killed him several time I was Hailey Quinn and he was joker .

I won the game and just feeling the feeling of wining cheered me up though .

I had gotten tired of playing game then I remembered I had not eaten anything since my dad and his Mistress wahala.

I got the chocolate and other things chard kept for me and started munching though the thought of my dad betrayal still hurts me I can’t believe he could do that, well that’s what you get for been the only daughter and only child .

He obviously is excited he’s having another child and it a male child.
“Tessa”
“Tessa”
“yes” I answered

“I have been calling you what are you thinking about”? Chard asked.
“What else ? My dad and his soon to be wife of course, soon to be wife my foot " I said.

How could he do this to me , I mean us ? Am I not enough? what about mum ? Does he not love her anymore?

I feel like it all my fault, I should have been a better daughter.

I mean I did everything he wanted, I obeyed him.
He practically rules my life. I had to let go of my dreams because I didn’t want to disobey him or be a rebel.

I know that misbehaved sometimes but it doesn't give him the right to hurt me this way.
I had always look up to my dad as man of discipline and integrity. https://abfictionstories.com/2020/05/20/chapter-four/

I didn't know I was crying till I Chard used his hands to wipe off the tears from my face.
He pulled me into his arms and hugged me tightly while patting my back .

"Don’t worry everything will be okay” he consoled me.

" I wish this was a dream " I said
" I know but it not you need to be strong in order to face them". He said

"So go to sleep you need alot of strength for tomorrow"

"Why? Anything happening tomorrow?" I was curious to know.

"No you just need all the strength you could get plus it a surprise" he replied.

"Okay goodnight"

"Goodnight"
He switched off the lights and went to his own room which was opposite mine.

I couldn't sleep but somehow I slept off.
Re: Twisted Bliss by MAYFLOWER651(f): 1:05pm On Aug 25, 2020
Chapter Five

“Wake up sleepyhead its time for our exercise”

” Chard am tired!! let me sleep a little more pleaseeee”

“No wake up its time, actually this is the perfect time to jog “he said

I stirred on my bed used my hands to search for my phone only to look at time its 6:30am .

“Come on it too early to jog , but how did you even get in?”

“Spare keys of course I kept one for myself because of emergency like this.”

“Get up princess or am getting a cold water right now”

“Fine am up” I said

“Then get yourself into those jogging pants and let’s move it.”

I couldn’t help but dress up and follow Chard to jog. It wasn’t up to an hour I got tired and decided to rest a bit.

“Get your ass up young lady and jog ” that was Chard again.

He has been scolding me since we started jogging.

Tessa jog well
Tessa you are jogging like a lazy cow.

Tessa this , Tessa that

“Chard am tired I need a break!!” I said

“Okay let me get water for us , sit here am coming” he left.

Well the gym is so big, it was built in a way that everything needed for exercise can be found inside, no need to use the field.
I actually do use the field when I need fresh air and space.

Somehow, while I was sitted I heard voices I thought I was just hearing things, till I decided to check it out. I trailed the sound of the voice and it led me to the old abandoned room down the gym.

The person seem to be in a heated argument with the other person on phone . Maybe thats why my presence was not recognized.

And I couldn’t see the person face but by the feminine voice I knew it was a lady.

“Please give me more time, I will make sure he comes back to his senses ” she argued

” I know sir, am sorry sir but we can’t eliminate him now if we do , we will lose all vital information he gathered about the Williams”.

“I was shocked, she’s a spy and she’s after my family” get your act together Tessa I moved a bit closer in order to hear her well.

” Am currently on it sir, am still undercover but …..

I mistakenly dropped my phone on the floor, which gave me away and distracted the other person.
I was trying to get a closer look at the person but I had to run out of the basement before I get seen.

“Pffff that was close”, I was breathing like I ran a marathon.

Just to turn and see an angry Chard.

“Where have you been?” He asked

Sometimes I wonder who made him my body guard “No where, i have been here waiting for you, what took you so long?”

” Tessa you are not been honest, I have been here waiting for you for ten minutes now , where did you go to? “he asked again

“I…..

You know what? let’s take a break, you should freshen up we are going out tonight

Where to?” I asked

“No where, it just a surprise” he smirked at me

“Okayyyyy what’s the code?”

” A box will be sent to you by 3pm, we are leaving by 6pm” he said walking out of the gym.

Am I the only one that thinks chard is been weird this days?

I need to get myself out of this house at least.
Am going to live my dream life now no stopping me .

(1) (Reply)

The Courtroom Episodes / Igbo Olodumare / Who Can Write Me A Billionaire Romance Story For Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.