Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,564 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! (101 Views)

The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. / Majority Of Christians Cannot Tell You What “jesus” Really Means / Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! by WINNERSMOG: 8:25am On Aug 14, 2020
Supernatural Turnaround after Joining this Commission!

I joined this Commission very broke and could not pay my transportation to church.

Also, for twenty years, I was in an abusive marriage and when I came out, I was broken and discouraged.

However, the God of my father, Papa, has finally decorated my life. My business that was stagnated for eight years started making profits and the business that was dying jerked back to life. On July 28, 2020, I dedicated my car.

As if that was not enough, I owed the bank some money but I was informed that the interest had been waved off and I was able to settle the debt and every other debts.

Lastly, my first son, who is in University, was struck with the spirit of madness. However, every day, I kept going out aggressively to reach out to souls and then God showed up!

Now he is free and well. Indeed serving God and the interest of His kingdom pays. I return all the glory to God

Mercy Mutiso (Nairobi, Kenya)
Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! by delkuf(m): 8:34am On Aug 14, 2020
Glory to God
Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! by Missyajoke(f): 8:48am On Aug 14, 2020
Good morning

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:saturday, August 15, 2020 / Seeds Of Destiny Daily Devotional 15 August 2020 - ANTI-CHRIST AND ANTI-GOD / Search The Scriptures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.