Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Private/online Tutoring - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Private/online Tutoring (253 Views)

Watch Video Of Teenage Girl Tutoring Friend Doggy Style (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Private/online Tutoring by STRI1: 10:44am On Aug 14, 2020
AFO - TUTORS
(An Outstanding Educational Institution).

Address: FUTA Southgate, Akure, Ondo State

ARE YOU INTERESTED IN GIVING YOUR CHILD(REN) QUALITY AND AFFORDABLE EDUCATION � ??

ARE YOU WILLING TO GIVE YOUR CHILDREN ACCESS TO THE HANDS OF QUALIFIED AND WELL COMPETENT TUTORS, TO GIVE THEM THE GUIDE TO EXCELLING ACADEMICALLY.

WE OFFER PRIVATE CLASSES FOR;

✓ JSS 1-3

✓ BECE

✓ SSS 1-3

✓ WAEC, NECO, NABTEB.

✓ JAMB, POST- JAMB

_If you think education is expensive, try ignorance_

FOR FURTHER ENQUIRES (CALL/WHATSAPP):

07067984484, 08173081185
Re: Private/online Tutoring by Lencer: 1:46am On May 20, 2021
Hello, now during the coronavirus pandemic, online tutoring has become very popular. This is an excellent solution for those who want to properly prepare for college entrance exams and successfully pass them. I took courses at https://medicmind.com.au/ucat-tutoring/, and this helped me to enter a medical university.
Re: Private/online Tutoring by Trincler: 3:30pm On May 25, 2021
Now, many schools and educational institutions are switching to online education, especially during a pandemic.

(1) (Reply)

What Are Shocking Historical Facts They Don’t Teach You In School? / Fast And Furious 7 Movie Reviewed / Something I Must Tell You!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.